Chapter 1

*3rd person pov*

It was a beautiful day, the sun has just rised and everyone was getting to work.

But we see that in a big palace there is a beautiful girl sleeping. As the wind moves the piece of cloth covering her face we see that it was not other then.

 As the wind moves the piece of cloth covering her face we see that it was not other then

Nandini.

She was sleeping peacefully dreaming, when someone throws cold water on her face waking her up in shock.

Nan- Flood flood save me save me save me someone.

As she was asking for help as she was in a flood, she heard a laughs. As she opened her eyes to see non other than her sister Draupadi.

Laughing as she shocked her sister and now her sister was mad but was looking cute

Nan- Draupadi what, why would you do that. Don't you love your sister to let her sleep.

Dra- Jiji it's a emergency. Please come fast pitaJi (dad) is trying to get me married you have to do something. I don't want to marry someone.

Nan- What are you saying Draupadi. Are you sure that your getting married.

Nandini was shocked thinking that her little sister is getting married no. She is still young and just came out of the fire, she can't get married yet.

Dra- Don't worry I'm just joking so you would wake up.

Ohh how dare she play with me that's it I will kill her.

Nan- What you were joking ohh I'm going to kill you.

Saying that nandi got up and was now running behind her. As Draupadi was trying to run away from her sister. She turned around to see her beautiful sister running.

As she was running without looking front, her back hits into something causing her to fall

But before she could call and hurt herself Nandini holds her and saves her. After everything was fine and Nandini confirmed that her sister was okay.

She turned around to see what made her fall. She saw a man sitting on the couch with his legs in the way. Which probably made Draupadi fall.

 Which probably made Draupadi fall

N

an- Who are you. What are you doing here.

Him- I'm not going to answer a dasi. You *pointing to Nandini* look like a dasi. And you  *pointing to Draupadi* were playing with her so you too must be a dasi. But you look like a princess by cloths did you steel them.

(Dasi is a female slave or servant)

Nan- We are no dasi we are the princess of Panchal.

Him- But you don't look like a princess.

Nan- So don't you know that one should not judge people by there cloths. A person should be known for the the things he or she has done.

Him- Ohh really then tell me who are you.

Nan- We both are the princesses of Panchal. Who are you.

Him- I have alot of names. Krishna, Madhav, Govinda, Keshava, and vasudev.

Dra- Govinda.

Nan- Krishna what are you doing here and who are you.

Kri- I'm just a simple guy who takes care of cows.

Dra- Simple you doing look simple.

Nan- Yes and how did you get in the palace.

Kri- By the door it was opened.

Nan- What.
__________________________________

Please vote and comment