Chapter 16

*Draupadi pov*

Me- I have to marry all 5 pandavas Jiji.

Nan- Why what happened.

Me- When we reached the hut where Rajmata Kunti was staying she had her back towards us and was busy in her puja then Rajkumar Arjun said"see maa what daan (Alms) I brought".

Then without turning around Dhr said that "whatever you brought Arjun divide it among your brothers".

And the pandavs always do as there mother says do they had no other way when she didn't hear Arjun saying ok then she turned around and saw me.

Then she said that she is sorry and that she takes back what she has said. But Rajkumar Yudhishtir said that "Maa what you have said can't be taken back as it was said in front of Shivji"

Then they decided that they 4 with take priesthood and will not marry me.

Hearing all this I knew I can't do that I can't take 4 kids away from there mother. So I promised marry them.

Nan- NO MY SISTER WILL NOT MARRY 5 MEN.

Me- I know your mad but Krishna said that this is my destiny and that I should fulfill it.

Nan- NO I don't care about destiny I will change it for you, think what your about to do Draupadi people in the future will call you with words you will not be able to handle.

Me- Krishna said that I will inspire girls in the future and they will not call me words and I already promised Jiji.

Nan- No promise is that big that you have to make such a sacrifice.

Me- No Jiji I will marry them.

Nan- NO pita Ji, jiji say something. Pitamah Bhishma please tell this girl how wrong this is.

(Pitamah Bhishma) PB- Yes Rajkumari Draupadi your sister is right for forget what Kunti said.

Just then the voice of Rishi Vyas.

Him- No Bhishma this wedding should happen, it's what's right for the future. And I will do this wedding myself then no one will question her will that okay with you Rajkumari.

Nan- No why should my sister sacrifice herself for the future. Why should she marry 5 men.

Kri- Because that's what she asked Shivji. In her past live Draupadi was doing puja for years to see Shiv. And one day her this wish was granted and she saw him, then she asked him that she washed for a men who will follow dharm, who will be strong to protect her, who knows how to use bow and arrow, who will be ready handsome, and who will have alot of knowledge.
Shiv said that there's qualities cannot be in one person. But Draupadi still wanted those qualities in her future husband. That's why she must marry 5 men.