Chapter 21

*3rd person pov*

Nandini was working getting the place decorated she had a plate of flowers in her hands and she was looking around when she bumped into someone and all the flowers falles on her.

When she looked up she saw someone else. Who she didn't know he was looking at her weirdly there was something in his look at made her uncomfortable.

She was about to say something when Duryodhan walked up to him and keeps a hand on his shoulder.

Dur- Nandini did you meet Jayadratha Dushala's soon to be husband.

Nan- I have some work to do.

Then Nandini left, she was leaving when Draupadi came there.

Dur- Jiji where are you going in a hurry.

Nan- I'm going to meet Mata Gandhari, I have to tell that that Jayadratha isn't right for Dushala, he looked at me with not good intention.

Dur- What no you can't tell Maharani Gandhari about this are you sure it could be a misunderstanding.

Nan- No Draupadi everyone woman can easily learn men's intention. And his aren't good.

Dur- Well don't you could be mistaken give him another chance. If you still think he is not good for Dushala you can tell Maharani Gandhari.

Nan- Ok.

Dur- Let's go Shikhandi Jiji was calling us she has important.

Then they left going in Shikhandi's they saw her walking around the room.

Shi- What the hell, I called you soo long ago and you are coming now.

Nan- Sorry why are you mad.

Shi- I have important news.