Chapter 14

*3rd person pov*

Nan- Really you.

Hearing that everyone laughed. Even Yudhishtir who never laughed on such jokes. Even though it was a small one Arjun heard it.

Dra- Jiji be nice to our guests. Rajkumar Nakula I apologize form my sisters behind.

Nak- No no Rajkumari Draupadi I was just joking with Rajkumari Nandini and she did the same.

Just then Shikhandi came and started holding Nandini, now she was in the middle her and Karan.

Shi- Stop. Don't you dare come close to me.

Nan- What's happing.

Kar- She is fighting with me.

Dra- Already Jiji didn't you just get married.

Nan- Yes what happened. Draupadi this is what happens when someone's getting married they fight all the time like they just got married yesterday and they're fighting look at them just look at them and learn.

Shi- You know the husband gives a gift to his wife he didn't get me any. Ohhh god what type of husband do I have.

Hearing that Draupadi's sister is married to Angraj Karan that made Arjun mad the fact that the girl he likes and wants to marry her own sister is married to his enemy.

Shi- Now don't show me your face Angraj Karan.

Saying that she ran away. So Nandini holds Karan's hand and took him somewhere.

Nan- Bhaiya come with me.

Then they went to Nandini's room and she told everyone to wait outside as she went in.

Outside Arjun was looking at Karan in anger and Karan was doing the same but with not anger. Then she came out with a box.

Nan- Here give Jiji this bother.

Kar- Your the best.

Nan- Yes I know that.

He said as he kept his hand on her head then they again started going.

Then after dropping them to there rooms she was going back to hers. When she slipped on water and was about to fall.

She closed her eyes when someone hold her back stoping her from falling.

When she felt a familiar hand around her she opened her eyes to see.

Nan- Duryodhan

Nan- Duryodhan.

Then he helped her up and now they were walking in the garden.

Nan- Duryodhan your cousin brothers the pandavas are in the far west side. Do you want to go and meet them.

Dur- No they and I don't have a good relationship. As I'm the eldest I should be the king but as I was born on rainy storming night, my own family things that I am bad luck. So they want to make Yudhishtir the king.

I can't believe it his own family things that.

Nan- Well I think they are wrong. For me you are the best thing that ever happened. I never thought I would feel this loved by anyone. When my mata died then my pita Ji always loved me and jiji until Histinapur attack us changing a father into a king then he did that Yagna, to get a son but there he got Draupadi as well. And since then he only looks her for her beauty, for the fact that she came from the fire. But I too love her. And for her I can do anything kill anyone if needed.

Him- You love your sister that much. Your not jealous of her.

Her- Yes me hating her will not change anything.

Then they talked for hours before Nandini got tried. So Duryodhan took her in his arms and walked to her room.

Nan- Duryodhan what are you doing someone will see.

Dur- No one will see us Nandini.

Like this they entered there room. Of course he was wrong and some one saw them.

Dra- Hmmmm something is going on there I should tell Jiji

_________________________________

Please vote and comment