Chapter 3

*3rd person pov*

Soon after everyone left leaving only Nandini and Krishna in the room alone.

Him- I know it's fast but this is the right thing Nandini. Let Draupadi get married. It's her destiny and can't be changed by anyone.

Saying that he too left. Soon Nandini reached Draupadi's room. Entering it she saw her sitting on the floor by the bed and seeing the photo.

 Entering it she saw her sitting on the floor by the bed and seeing the photo

Nan- Draupadi I can't stop you form doing what you want. But I still think that your too young to get married.

Dra- Jiji don't worry I am really happy to marry him he looks good.

Nan- Draupadi you can't marry someone just because he looks good.

Dra- Jiji it's my life I can. And by this marriage pita Ji will also be happy.

Hearing that Nandini was sure that nothing she can do to change her mind.

Nan- Okay. Come we will congrats Shikhandi Jiji for her wedding.

Dra- Jiji you do it I will do it later.

Hearing that Nandini just left.

*Nandini pov*

I can't believe it Draupadi is ready doing this. I was deep on my thoughts when I reached Shikhandi jiji's room.

I quickly got a smile on my face, took a deep breath and just walked in.

There I saw her sitting by a balcony she looked sad.

I walked up to her, standing behind her I placed my hand on her shoulder asking her

Me- Jiji what happened your marrying Angraj Karan shouldn't you be happy.

Her- How can I be happy Nandu. Draupadi is getting married I'm sure it's because Rajkumar Arjun looks good but she has no idea what a married life can be like. She is too young Nandu you should talk to her.

She said walking me out and holding my hand.

Me- Jiji I already talked to her, she said it's her life and she can do as she wishes and pita Ji will be happy with this. I think we should let her.

Her- No Nandu we can't. How will she....

Me- Jiji calm down she came out of the fire knowing everything, she will be fine.

Dra- Yes i will be fine and if not then you can help me.

We both turned around and saw Draupadi. She walked up to me holding my and jiji's hand and said.

Dra- Jiji if I do need your help you will be there you can help me. I know Angraj Karan and Rajkumar Arjun don't have a good relationship in fant they are enemies but that doesn't mean that you and I will will not be sister we will always be sisters.

Saying that Draupadi and Shikhandi jiji hugged.

Me- Ohh my god me too me too.

Then we three sisters hugged each other. Enjoying the moment.

__________________________________

Please vote and comment.