My Greatest Escape

By erotica0katness

"Since you don't know how to shut your fucking mouth, I'll fill it with my cum to shut you up," Kol seethes... More

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•π•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•šπ•©π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–π•₯π•–π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•– (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•¨π•–π•Ÿπ•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π•‹π•™π•šπ•£π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕨𝕠 (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”½π•šπ•§π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•šπ•©
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π”Όπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ (ℝ)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-β„•π•šπ•Ÿπ•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 π”½π•šπ•—π•₯π•ͺ-π•†π•Ÿπ•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•–
π•Œβ„™π”»π”Έπ•‹π”Ό- ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 π•Šπ•‹π•†β„π• π”Έβ„•β„•π•†π•Œβ„•β„‚π”Όπ•„π”Όβ„•π•‹

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣π•₯π•ͺ-π•Šπ•–π•§π•–π•Ÿ

1.6K 17 1
By erotica0katness

                                                                                   𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒂 𝑺𝒕. 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏

"I just don't understand how this could happen," Kol says as we get in my car.

I look over at him and smile. "Your parents never had the talk with you, Kol?"

"Funny, funny, girl," he says dryly.

"But seriously....I thought they were broken up."

"Kol, you do realize that they had sex multiple times before they broke up. You can be pregnant for a while before knowing you're pregnant," I inform him.

Kol rolls his eyes. "Thank you for the Sex Ed."

We settle into silence for a moment before he speaks up.

"Do you want kids?" 

"Woah!" I laugh. "Major topic change."

"Sorry," Kol says. "But...we were sort of on the topic. And I was wondering. You know, just for the future."

I smile. "Three kids. Like me and my siblings. It was fun having two siblings. Not too many and not too less. What about you?"

He shrugs. "As many as my partner wants. But at least one kid."

"So three kids is fine?" I ask, hopefully. 

"It's perfect," he smiles. His fingers interlock with mine and he kisses my hand.

"So, would you rather be a boy or girl Dad?" I ask.

"Girl. I couldn't take it if I had gotten an Anthony as a kid," he says and I laugh.

"And what if our daughter ends up like Anthony?" I ask and Kol stares at me for a moment.

"Mhm, then that'll be too bad. I'll have to keep him away from our daughter," he rasps.

My breath hitches. Hearing him say our daughter like that...

How would Angela feel about being pregnant at the same time?

Soon we arrived at my apartment. I unlock the door but don't see Angela. 

I walk into her room and she still isn't there. I hear retching and follow the sound to the bathroom.

"I'm practically glued to the toilet. Maybe we'll raise the baby together," Angela says, giving me a crooked smile when I enter the bathroom. 

I sit with her on the floor. "Where's Kol?" Angela asks.

"In the room or the living room. He's giving us space to talk," I respond.

Angela sniffles.  "I called my parents before I called you. They told me not to come home. Ever."

"What...?"

"Yeah, and they're going to stop helping me pay for things. They basically disowned me. And then they'll tell the rest of my family and everyone else won't speak to me."

I bring her into a hug. "I am so, so, so sorry, Angela. God, you don't deserve this."

She shrugs. "Eh, it is what it is. I already knew this was going to happen the second the strip turned pink. I was just hoping for something different. False hope and all."

I pull away and get serious. "So...Are you going to tell Leo?"

"I don't know..." she shrugs. "He has his whole life ahead of him. He's taking over his Dad's company. I don't want to derail his life."

"Angela, this is as much as his baby as it is yours. He deserves to know about it and he needs to get the chance to take care of it," I explain.

"Maya, I already knew that my life wouldn't be some big, motion picture. But, Leo...he's going to amount to so many things. He's going to change the world for the better. He shouldn't be thrown off his course because of me."

I sigh. "I think you should tell him."

"I respect your opinion, but this is my baby and I'm going to raise it alone," Angela says.

I smile and put my hand on her shoulder.

"You won't be alone. You'll have me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a week since Angela's revelation. She still hasn't told Leo about her pregnancy.

She's been going to class, coming home, and acting like everything is normal.

"So, when are you finally going on that date with Kol?" Angela asks, taking a fry from my plate. I look over to her full plate, containing the same things that mine does.

"No, we haven't had time. Between classes and everything. During his second semester last year, he was really lacking in his classes, so he's had to retake some now. I'm not bothered either, I have classes too. But, now that we're together, it's sad we don't see each other much," I ramble and then stop myself when I realize I'm saying way too much.

"Wait, like together, together? He's asked you to be his girlfriend? How come you haven't told me?" she asks, still eating off my plate.

"Well...no, he hasn't officially asked me and I haven't officially asked him. But, we're together. After everything we've been through together, you bet your ass we're together," I say.

Angela shrugs. "I guess, but...it's nice to be asked. Leo ordered my favorite foods and got me these gifts...."

Angela trails off and looks at her plate. "Sometimes I forget it's really over."

I reach over and touch her hand. "Hey, it's alright. At least you have a little piece of him with you."

Angela looks confused for a moment before it sinks in again. 

"Have you gone to the doctor yet, Ang?" I ask.

Angela scratches the back of her head. "No."

"Angela! You don't know how long you've been pregnant and you need to make sure you and the baby are healthy."

"I know. I know. I know. Believe me, I know." Angela rises from her seat. "But, Maya...the second I go to the doctor, the second it becomes real."

"Honey, the second that second line appeared, it became real." 

Angela sank into her seat and then there was a moment of silence. "I lost my appetite. Morning sickness and everything. I'm going to head to bed."

"Are you sure?" I ask. "Because you can have my food too...I really don't min--"

"Maya, it's fine, I swear. I'm not even hungry anymore."

Angela exits the kitchen. Before she enters her room, she turns back to look at me.

"Make sure it's official, Maya. Make it known to Kol. Make sure it's known that you are boyfriend and girlfriend."

She opens her door and slips into her room.

I stare down at my food and take in her words.

I grab my phone and dial a number.

"Miss me, sweetheart?" Kol drawls out.

"Judging by how fast you picked up the phone, it seems like you're missing me," I joke and he laughs.

"So, how fast can you be ready?" I ask.

"For what?"

I smile. "For our date."

                                                                   End of Chapter Forty-Seven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY EVERYBODYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. 

I hope you enjoyed this little chapter surrounding Angela. I have been trying to build things for her story. But, from now to the rest of the few chapters, it'll be all about our babies, Kol and Maya.

Please let me know any grammatical errors you see in this story.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU GUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5.9K 78
Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first year, all of it. Second year has just st...
337K 4.8K 40
MATURE CONTENT, +18 ONLY When Andy starts a complex and steamy love affair with her new boss, she discovers there's more to his arrogant facade than...
64.8K 3.4K 52
"Can I give you a hug?" Is it possible to want and not want something at the same time? "Please?" he insists and I nod. He approaches me and my breat...
24.2K 456 31
"He cups my face by my jaw and looks at my lips then straight into my eyes. "You got my dick so hard, my shit throbbing to be inside you ma," he says...