My Everything (Scarlett Johan...

By ayemem215

You're a lawyer who used to be a top model when growing up. You stopped modeling to finish school and start y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59
60.
61.
62.
63
64
65.
66
67.
68.
69.
70.
71
72.
73.
74.
75.
76
77
78.
79.
80
81.
Wedding Inspo
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
118.
119.
120.
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126
127
128.
129.
130
131.
132
133.
134.
135.
136.
138.
139.
140.
141.
142.
143.

137.

992 28 2
By ayemem215

Scarlett's POV
I run my fingers through y/ns hair hoping she will fall asleep. I can see the exhaustion on her face and I knew this little plan would make her relax. As I'm feeding her more fruits and cheese, I can feel her sink into me more. Her hand never leaves my stomach, constantly rubbing it. That's when I feel the little boy inside me kick a few times.

Y/ns head pops up and her eyes find mine straight away. This isn't his first time kicking, I've felt him for a while now. But y/n seems to miss it every time. Even when she's sitting right next to me, she even joked that he, the fetus, was playing tricks on her. 

"Are those kicks?" She asks with a brightness that shines through her eyes.

I nod my head yes and she gasps. "I don't believe you" she teases

Just then I feel another kick and watch her eyes snap down to my stomach where her hand lays and she has the biggest smile on her face. "Okay now I believe you"

"Oh no honey that was just gas" I tease and she pouts making me smile. "I'm just kidding baby, that's our son" I say and she leans down and kisses my belly.

"Hiiya little guy. Keep kicking mommy, she deserves it after that joke." She mumbles onto my belly. I feel a little spark down there when she mentions me by the name of mommy. Maybe it's because she doesn't call me that too often or maybe it's because I've been dying for her to call me that, or scream that name for me.

I glance over her soft features and admire how joyous she looks right now. Kisses lightly laying on my belly while she rubs the sides of me with both hands. She looks so attractive just being soft and cuddly to me. I sit up a little and grow some balls and quickly change our positions. I'm now straddled around her upper stomach and she's below me.

"That was very skillful" she teases and rubs her hands along my thighs all the way to my hip bone.

"It takes a lot of skill to be a .....mommy" I say shyly not knowing what she is going to think.

"And you're the very best mommy" y/n teases as she catches on right away.

I bite my lower lip and scoot back a little so I sit on her hip bone. As she rubs my legs her hands come to my inner thighs and her thumb brushes over my clit just a bit and I hum in pleasure. I lean down and attach our lips in a searing kiss. Her hands tangle around my neck and hair and I get lost in the kiss. I don't even realize I'm grinding down on her or that her hands are just under my shirt. She tugs at the hemline of my shirt and I lift my arms so she can pull it over my head. I only break the kiss to get my shirt out of the way. Once it's ong the floor I go back to kissing her. I trail my kisses down her jaw and neck while her hands brush against my back. I love feeling her feel over me. Her touch is my favorite thing in the world.

I lean back to pull on her own shirt and it's then that she breaks eye contact to look at my half naked torso. "You are so beautiful" she says with a smile on her face and nothing out love pouring out of her eyes. I'm feeling a little dominant but I don't want to scare her so I slowly slide my hands to the base of her neck. I move my hips back and change positions so we have one leg inbetween each others. As soon as I sit back on her knees flexes right into my core making me gasp.

"Yeah, could you imagine how I feel" y/n moans hearing my pleasure and looks up with a pleading face. I pull at the fabric of her sweatpants and she somehow lifts her hips up enough that I can slid it down. I straddle her again so that just her underwear is on and I gently give her chills at the waistband of them. Her eyes screw shut and her breathing picks up. I lean forward to connect our lips in a kiss and simultaneously slip my hand in the inside of her panties. Her kisses stop reciprocating when I start drawing small tight circles on her clit. I lean back a little to see her magnificent faces and smile seeing what I imagine I look like when she's pleasuring me.

"You're way too good at this. You know me so well ugh" y/n moans and spreads her legs a little further open. I feel myself getting hotter by her moans and I rock my hips a little onto her thigh. One thing I love about y/n is she is always trying to get in on the action. She will never just let me take over and make her cum. She wants me to be in on it and cum with her. But not tonight. It's just about her right now. When her hands go to my hips and one slides to between my legs I push it away and move them to my breasts. She opens an eye to look at me and I smirk dipping my fingers lower, near her entrance.

"Oh yes, fuck, please" she moans and squeezes my boobs in her hands.

"Can I go in?" I ask kissing softly onto her neck. Her head nods up and down fast and I gently push a finger inside of her with another finger quickly following. I pauses to let her adjust but before I move she pulls me down and crashes her lips onto mine. It's a hot heated kiss that last a long time. I pull away, breathless and smirk at her dark pupils staring into my eyes.

"Be a good girl, and cum quick for mommy. We need to go to sleep." I whisper into her ear and she moans loudly attaching her teeth to my neck. She only sucks lightly but the feeling of her teeth scraping against it makes me want to fuck her relentlessly.

So I do.

I thrust my fingers in and out of her fast. Her mouth drops open and her eyes screw shut as her hands grip the blanket that's lying underneath us. I curl my fingers just like y/n does to me and I feel her whole body tense up. I look up and see her still have a pleasurable face so I know she's still enjoying it. "Come on baby, cum for me" I say lowly and she whines a little like she's fighting it.

"Oh, does someone need a little more help?" I tease but ask and she smirks a little not giving me an answer. I slowly grip her neck and put a little pressure there which makes her eyes snap open and a huge smile form upon her face.

"Yes. More" she moans and I speed up my thrusts and grip her neck harder with my hand. Her eyes rolls back but the smile on her face gets bigger, if that's even possible. She is loving this!

"Call me mommy or I'll stop." I tease, needing to hear her say it one more time.

"Fuck fuck I'm gonna cum.." she moans out and her hips are getting too strong to control as she chases her high.

"Say it baby. Say it and you can cum all over me" I moan, an inch from her face and her hooded eyes keep eye contact with me as she whines at my slowing pace.

"Oh mommy yessss" she moans and I pick up my pace a smidge while gripping her neck. I crash my lips to her unable to control my need and want to taste her lips. That's when I feel her walls clenching and she grunts before her mouth drops open and no sound comes out. But the pooling liquid dripping down my hand tells me all I need to know. God does she look amazing right now. The glow of the candles glowing on her slightly red, slightly sweaty face. I let go of her neck and plant kisses all over it.

"That was unexpected and so amazingly amazing" she says and I laugh and her choice of words. "Sorry I can't think straight right now" she laughs now at her own words.

She pulls me down on top of her and moves me to the side of her. She rolls to her side and pulls me close to her then wraps the blanket around us. "Sleep" she mumbles and kisses my forehead.

"I have to blow the candles out baby"

"Leave it. It will burn out by themselves. Sleep" she says pulling me closer. I smile and listen as her breathing steadies out and the beat of her heartbeat is all I hear as I lay on her chest. There's no better feeling than satisfying the love of your life and helping them relax and fall asleep in your arms. God I'm so inlove with y/n.

*next morning* POV Y/N
"Babe, pick your phone up." Scarlett nudges me and the blanket falls off of me and I suddenly feel like I'm standing naked in the arctic.

I roll over and groan feeling the hard floor under me. Why didn't we go into the bed last night? I follow the vibrating pulse in the floor and find my phone and answer it, not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" My groggy face fills the air.

"Y/n, I'll be at your house in 20 minutes. Sara's assistant called and let us know Sara is in the hospital in Santa Monica. Seems like she got in a car accident although her assistant says that she was on the phone with her last night and Sara believed she was being followed by her husband and ran off the road." Danny's voice and story makes me sit up straight and wakes me right up.

"Fuck okay. I'll be right down" I say and hang up. I jump to my feet and look at Scarlett who looks like she's sleeping on top of a couple pillows. I'm glad she was comfortable.

"My client from yesterday is in the hospital. Danny's coming to get me now" I rush out and she sits up.

"Go baby. Just remember to take your meds and sugar and remember tonight the Marvel Cast is coming over." She says reminding me. I definitely forgot they were coming over for a very very late Friendsgiving, in February but it's fine.

"Yes okay. I'll be back for that. What did we have to cook?" I ask

"I'm just going to do some cupcakes and maybe cannolis. Lizzie is going to come here and to the turkey. I still think we should have a ham, it's like 2 weeks after thanksgiving and I'm still sick of turkey" Scarlett says and I giggle. She's got a point.

"So true. I should be back for it. Hopefully before everyone has arrived. Just going to check on her." I reply and she nods her head. She follows me down stairs and hands me a glass of water for my meds. As I take the meds she already has my sugar machine out for me.

"Should I change?" I ask and she looks me up and down and smirks when her eyes land on my neck.

"Yes. I left a mark" she says with a proud smile.

My sugar machine beeps and tells me my sugar is perfect at 70 and I even get a kiss from Scarlett for it.

"It was worth it" I says kissing her lips a couple times before running upstairs to change. I find my favorite soft black turtle neck and pair it with my brown fitted slacks and black boots. I spray some dry shampoo in my hair and ruffle my curls to one side before heading back down the stairs. My timing is impeccable because Danny's horn beeps as I step off the stairs.

"I love you and be safe." Scarlett says as she walks to the front door and opens it. She waves to Danny who waves back and I kiss her forehead before replying.

"I love you more. Tell Rose I love her and I'll see you both soon." I then kneel quickly and say "be good for mommy" to Scarlett's belly before I walk down the stairs. Before I get into the car I turn back to Scarlett and give her a wink as I see the blush that has spread across her face.

As we pull away I watch as she closes the door and sigh, getting myself into work mode.

"Okay Danny punch it, I need to be home in 4 hours or less" I say as Danny pulls onto the freeway and revs his engine.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ahhh! Sorry it took so long to upload these. I had planned to upload these two last night but I ended up having car troubles, which kept me out later than expected, with a dead phone. 👎🏼

Hope y'all enjoyed! Next will be fun having the cast back together again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 943 16
ๅฝกโ€ขห–* โ›โ€งโ‚Š ๐‘ฝ๐‘ถ๐‘ฎ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž, ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’Š๐’†๐’”๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’ ๐‘ฐ'๐’—๐’† ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’. ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’Ž...
90.1K 2.8K 37
Katie is 18, just graduated, has so many college options but she rather do photography. Only problem is her mother forbids it, among other things. S...
76.3K 4.1K 31
A story between Scarlett Johansson and Y/N L/N. Y/N L/N is a thirty-six-year-old woman. She owns a publishing company, L/N's publishing company, and...
10.4K 344 55
Love story of Elizabeth Chase Olsen X Scarlett Ingrid Johansson x Y/N (female reader) I inserted Music suggestions for you to listen while reading ev...