Five Minutes In Summer

Oleh Myforthbeam

It only takes five minutes to fall in love. However, those five minutes happened at the wrong time and to t... Lebih Banyak

1. Bad Joke
2. Trunk Accident
3. Beach And Elena
4. Friend, Discount, And Doctor
5. New Project
6. Cat Food
7. Bbq Dinner
8. Act Of Service
9. Reason For Sanity
10. The Best Sleep
11. The Challenge
13. Fallin Love
14. Talk About Loss
15. Chasing Him
16. Why I Am Here
17. Big Surprise
18. Another Surprise
19. The Longing
20. Sad Story
21. FB
22. The Agreement
23. Kidnapped
23. Complicated
24. Strange Girl
25. Looking For Eva
26. Surprise Moment
27. Complicated Situation
28. Jamorhnoom Mansion
29. Complicated Relationship
30. The Acceptance
31. Don't Be Scare
32. Senior Doctor
33. Dowry
34. Mom's Regret
35. New Husband
36. All The Fake
37. The Idiots
38. Our Wedding Plan
39. Prewedding Date

12. The Ice Cold

655 59 5
Oleh Myforthbeam

"What happened, Phi?"  Wayo asked worriedly.

"Beam was sleepy after walking around and decided to sleep for a while. He said he would wake up and come before the race started," answered Forth lightly. 

"Is he okay? He's not sick, right?" Wayo said again. "Why did you take him for a long walk, Phi, he's probably tired." 

Phana gently patted Wayo's shoulder.  "It's okay, Wayo. Beam is like that. He doesn't like sweating and becomes like a cat when he's tired. He'll sleep all day if necessary or hide under the blanket all his free time." 

Forth was secretly stunned, because Phana's words were similar to what Beam had said before. 

"I'm going to sleep for a while, Phi. Just tell Phana and Kit that I'm tired and sleepy, they will understand," was what Beam had said, before Forth left him. 

Wayo looked at Phana with doubt still in his eyes, but then he nodded. Forth approached Lam and Park who were lying side by side on beach towels in the area designated by the festival committee. 

"Hey, Forth, where's Nong Beam?" said Park when Forth sat next to him. 

"Sleep. He's exhausted." 

"You took him for a long walk?" Lam asked while taking off his sunglasses. 

"Not too far," answered Forth. "He's breathing hard because he's tired and his skin is red like boiled shrimp. Very beautiful," said Forth with a dreamy gaze towards the sea. 

Lam patted Park's hard stomach. "Babe, what is he talking about?" Lam asked quietly. 

Park grinned. "It looks like someone is in love. Maybe. I hope." 

"Amen," said Lam.

Meanwhile Forth was thinking about what happened three hours ago...

"Phi, can I change my mind?" Beam whispered against Forth's neck.

He moaned softly when Forth licked the back of his ear. 

"Why?" whispered Forth, kissing Beam's smooth neck. 

He was surprised, how could a man who looked manly like Beam, actually have a body so smooth, white and fragrant. 

"You're so big," Beam said in a worried tone. 

Forth smiled and lifted his face, looking at Beam's face which was flushed pink with sweat beaded on his forehead after a hot foreplay session. 

Forth never imagined that being with Beam could make him so passionate and immersed in amazing satisfaction.  Beam is so charming, sexy and seductive. 

His face, his body, his voice, were so challenging to explore and aroused wild lust. 

"I'll be careful, Baby Beam," whispered Forth against Beam's luscious lips. 

He bit Beam's lower lip and was met with resistance by Beam tickling his tongue at the corners of Forth's lips. 

Beam dug his nails into Forth's back as he began to move himself to enter Beam's body, which felt very narrow and warm. 

Forth kissed Beam's lips gently to distract him from the pain and Beam took out his pain down there by sucking hard on Forth's tongue and then moving on to biting his chest. 

Tears flowed from the corners of Beam's eyes, but he smiled. "Ah, Phi Forth, this is the most amazing sex I've ever had!" Beam whispered against Forth's lips. 

"For me too. You're amazing, Baby," said Forth while kissing Beam's sweaty face. "Can I move, Baby?" 

Beam nodded and started moaning.  "Aaahhhnnn..."

"FORTH!" 

Forth stuttered when Park hit his thigh hard. "What, Park? Why are you screaming?" Forth asked in surprise. 

"I called you a few times and you floated away into space," Park grumbled. "What were you thinking about, that you didn't notice your surroundings?"

"I'm thinking about something important," muttered Forth. 

Park and Lam looked at each other with raised eyebrows. 

"Do you think it's possible to fall in love with someone even though it's the first time we see them?" Forth asked seriously. 

"Hm? Of course you can," answered Lam.  "You know the story about me and Park, right?" 

Park smiled and stroked Lam's arm.  "That story always makes me feel flattered, babe," said Park. 

Lam smiled and leaned in, kissing Park. 

"Who are you in love with, Forth?" Park asked. 

Forth didn't answer and just sighed.  "Don't discuss it, it's just a stupid question that came into my head," answered Forth. "Come on, get up, our turn will come soon."

Meanwhile in Forth's room at the villa, Beam had just woken up. He stretched and winced a little when he felt his whole body ache and ache. 

Beam turned to the nightstand and saw the alarm clock. He had slept for almost three hours after Forth went to the festival and didn't wake up at all. 

Beam saw a small note on the nightstand, suppressed by a key with a ring in the shape of a bear's head and a strip of painkiller. 

"I prepared mushroom soup with prawns, garlic bread, salmon steak, mashed potatoes and salad for you, in the microwave in the kitchen. Eat it, then drink the 2 painkilling tablets. Take a warm shower, then come to the beach. Sorry, if I would have caused you pain, Baby Beam, but... you are very charming and made me forget myself. Lock the door before you leave. Forth." 

Beam chuckled reading the note and got up. For him, every one night stand he had with women who offered themselves to him, always ended without any meaningful words. 

He didn't allow himself to stay overnight or sleep afterwards, let alone prepare food for the women. He would just leave like that, without bothering to look again at his sex partner who was sleeping exhausted. 

Why did receiving Forth's treatment now make him feel confused? 

Beam took a relaxing bath, soaking in a tub filled with warm water. Forth had even prepared lavender and lemongras-scented aromatherapy oil on the edge of the bathtub and there was another small note telling Beam to drip the oil into the water in the bathtub. 

He also put a thick clean towel and a change of clothes, a dark blue t-shirt and beige knee-length cargo pants, and new underwear, placed on top of the towel with another note saying that it was new clothes that had never been worn because of the size too small for Forth, but he was sure it would be enough for Beam.

When Beam put it all on, he looked at himself in the full-length mirror and frowned. 

"This is too much," Beam muttered to himself. 

Forth had just finished putting sunscreen on his body, when he saw Beam joining Wayo, Phana, and Kit, on the beach where visitors could watch the surfing competition. 

Forth's forehead furrowed. Why didn't Beam wear the clothes he prepared earlier?

Curious, Forth approached Beam while carrying his surfboard. "Nong Beam, have you just arrived?" said Forth. 

The corners of Beam's eyes twitched and he nodded with a straight face.  Forth motioned for Beam to follow him to the other side.  Phana and Kit watched their friend follow Forth. 

"What happened to them?" asked Phana confused. 

"Yeah. Beam's face looks like ... that time," Kit muttered. 

On the other hand, Forth looked at Beam carefully. "Baby Beam, are you okay?" Forth asked gently. "Have you eaten? Take medicine?" 

Beam looked at Forth calmly and nodded. "Yes, I've done everything, Phi. Thank you." 

Forth was confused by Beam's cold attitude and thought Beam might be annoyed because he felt sick. 

"Did I cause you that much pain?" Forth asked carefully. "Are you angry, Baby?" 

Beam smiled faintly. "It's okay, I can handle it and I am not angry with you." 

"Why don't you wear the clothes I prepared for you? Are they too big?"  Forth asked, noticing the white shirt and blue shorts that Beam was wearing. 

"It's okay, I just don't want to wear it," Beam said flatly. "Phi, can I ask you to do something?" 

Forth's face looked happy. "Of course. Say, what is it?" 

"Don't ever bring up about this morning again. I'll forget about it and I think you should too. Thank you for the food and medicine." 

Forth was stunned to hear Beam's words. Without waiting for Forth to answer, Beam turned around and walked back towards where he was standing with the others. 

The beach breeze in the afternoon still felt humid and hot, but Forth shivered, staring at Beam's distant back.

***

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

The Bet Oleh Neysh

Fiksi Penggemar

60.7K 2.2K 26
Forth and his gang are drinking and joking. Then they make a bet to Forth that he can't make Beam fall in love with him in a month. Forth accepts and...
34.1K 1.6K 16
The story about a young medicine student who playing some trick to get attention and love from his long time high school senior crush but what will h...
31.1K 1.3K 15
One was trying to move on from his past after a failure in the relationship he put so much effort into and his love....🦋 On another side, he was wal...
68.6K 2.4K 31
What would happen if a marriage starts with a lie? . . . #BLfanfiction #boyxboy #boylove #Forthbeam #TaeTee #gaylove #2moons #1 for the #Beam , #tee...