Torn Apart - Hunter angst - T...

By ii_y4mz_ii

Hii! (≧ω≦) Unfinished!! A bit of Hunter angst for everyone! Trigger warnings will be before chapters! Spee... More

Golden Guard - Chapter 1
Eclipse Lake pt.1 - Chapter 2
Eclipse Lake pt.2 - Chapter 3
Consequences - Chapter 4
A new day, A new mission - Chapter 5
Temporary forgiveness - Chapter 6
The Owl House - Chapter 7
Regret - Chapter 8
Meetings - Chapter 9
A mission from Hexside - Chapter 10
Day off - Chapter 11
Palismen - Chapter 12
Hollow mind pt.1 - Chapter 13
Hollow mind pt.2 - Chapter 14
Hollow Mind pt.3 - Chapter 15
Runaway - Chapter 16
The Conformatorium - Chapter 17
Escapologist - Chapter 18
Saving Flapjack - Chapter 19
Nightmares - Chapter 20
Waterworks - Chapter 21
You're not Alone - Chapter 22
A New Life - Chapter 23
Surrounded - Chapter 24
Nothings really New - Chapter 25
Saved again - Chapter 26
The Tholomule house - Chapter 27
Red Ears - Chapter 28
Mission : Prevent TDOU - Chapter 29
I'm sorry - Chapter 30
The Abomination Head - Chapter 31
C.A.Ts - Chapter 32
The Draining Spell - Chapter 34
The Human Realm - Chapter 35
Bad Memories - Chapter 36
The Library - Chapter 37
A Dark Room - Chapter 38
Knife Fight - Chapter 39
Explanations - Chapter 40
A Grimwalker and a Basilisk - Chapter 41
Green Sludge - Chapter 42

Security Escort - Chapter 33

140 1 0
By ii_y4mz_ii

This takes place afew days after the last chapter. Beginning on the morning of The Day Of Unity.

Luz's POV

I sat safely on the back of one of the C.A.Ts palismen. I just recently had to say bye to Eda and I was terrified. The thought she might not be coming back haunted me. Suddenly, I noticed us begin to slow down.
"Huh, why are we stopping?"
"To meet your Security Escorts!"
Once we were close enough to the ground, the bard pushed me of her palismen.
"Darius insisted! See ya!"
"Hey! I don't need Security Escorts!!!"
I yelled, trying to get her attention, but the C.A.T member flew off too quickly. While I was staring into the sky, a familiar voice spoke.

"Hear that Gus?"
"Yeah, I guess we'll have to go home! Well, It's been fun! See you round, Luz the human!"
I ran towards my friends, Willow and Gus, opening my arms to hug them.
"Wait, no! Of course I want you around! I'm so happy"
Once I was back on my feet, the thoughts settled in.
"And confused. I thought you were all hiding after what happened at Hexside?"

Quiet footsteps approach us, along with a slightly annoying voice.
"They were. But then they heard Darius ordered me to protect you."
Hunter was here as well? I was grateful so many of my friends were here, but also surprised. Gus interrupted my thought process.
"More like he begged us to come because he's terrified of getting recognized!"
The blonde boy looked down at Gus with a slight frown. I was a bit worried about him. Especially with everything going on with him.

Hunters POV

"Hunter, Are you really up for this? You must be dealing with a lot after learning-"
I swiftly cut the human off before she said anything else.
"THAT BELOS IS EVIL? DON'T WORRY I'M A-OKAY!"
I awkwardly chucked during the sentence, there was no way the others were finding out about the grimwalker thing. They'd probably hate me. Willow slowly walked towards Gus as I did to Luz. Quickly spinning her around to talk to her.
"Don't you dare mention that, thing around them!"
"What thing? That you're a Grimwalk-"
I pressed my fingers against her lips, keeping her quiet.
"SHHH!!!!!"
Anxiously, I glared at the human.
"Look, I don't know if I'm a witch, or a human. All I know, is that I'm a copy of somebody Belos made, disappear."
Luz tried to comfort me, but I can't say it helped too much. I just wanted to keep it a secret, and I think she understood that.

The group rushed towards the Blight house, our first destination. Luz told us she wanted to pick up Amity. Just before she walked in, Gus stopped her. It turns our there was coven scouts and abomatons guarding the house. Hiding behind illusions. Willow and I stepped forward so we were closer to Luz and Gus. In that moment, the human sent a plant glyph towards the scout. Causing them to fall to the ground. As we all ran past, I quickly apologized to the scout. They're job was probably boring enough, I can't say this helped.

After passing the first obstacle, everyone rushed closer. Only to be stopped by a giant abomination. Before anybody could act, it pushed Luz to the floor, holding her down. That's when I noticed a red glow out of the corner of my eye. An alarm! Holding onto a long stick I found, I jumped towards the machine. Pushing the stick through it's head, stopping the abomaton from alerting the Blights. While it was trying to reform it's head, Willow took it down with spiked vines before helping Luz up.

We had made it, outside Amity's window. I could see a shadow pacing across the room. Luz's eyes lit up, pushing a plant glyph to the ground. Flowers covered the house, it didn't even look real. Gus, Willow and I waited at the bottom. A minute or two passed until Amity and Luz peeked over the balcony. They carefully made their way down.

The six of us quickly ran towards Blight industry's. Based on the information Amity gave us, this is where her dad will be. Just as a precaution, Gus created illusions of coven scout uniforms. Therefore, we won't get caught. Once we had gotten inside, I noticed King was gone. I assume Luz told him to stay out, for safety. The rest of us stood along side the other scouts, until the youngest Blight pointed a door out to us.
"That's my dad's work room"
Everybody darted towards said room, hoping we would be welcomed by Alador Blight. Unfortunately, It was empty, and we were instead welcomed by, the more disliked parent.

"Ahem! These rooms are off limits."
Her voice was menacing, yet quiet. It reminded me of how Belos would speak. In a rush to come up with something, I whispered to Luz.
"Follow my lead."
As a previous scout, I just about remembered how I was suppose to respond when somebody above me spoke.
"Mrs Blight!"
I held my hand towards my head, gently hitting it.
"Kikimora told us of your products. Such inventions would be invaluable assets to the emperor's coven."
Luz quickly followed on,
"Yeah! And we are all about invaluable assets!"
"Can't get enough of them...?"
"I'm an asset girl myself!"
Pushing Gus slightly away from Mrs Blight, I continued.
"Sorry for the trouble, we'll return to our duties."
The five of us carefully walked off, trying to look as natural as possible. Only to be stopped by a little gremlin along with a large purple abomaton.
"I thought I heard an annoying voice!"
Slightly shocked, we all ran off towards the exit. Unlucky for us, a large pipe sat across the floor, and when Gus tripped over it, the illusion was over.

The entire group was handcuffed with abomination goo, being taken into a purple, semi-transparent circuar prison sort of place. Mrs Blight and Kikimora keeping watch of us to make sure nobody escaped. While I wasn't paying attention, Kikimiki stood in front of me, overshadowing me.
"I always knew you were rotten to the core! Below will probably snap you in two after I hand you over! Maybe, he'll make me the knew Golden Guard!!
I felt myself trembling as she spoke. Mainly because, she was right. Belos probably was going to snap me in two, if not worse. Quickly, Luz steppes in front to help me out.
"Leave him alone!"
Kikimoron looked down on us, it felt strange since she was usually so short. Then, she spoke.
"I'm surprised you're even here, human. Aren't all your friends at The Day Of Unity?"
Did she know? Did Belos know? Did he know the plan!?
"That's right, The Emperor has eyes everywhere. At they're all pointed at The Owl Lady.

Just as she walked away, I noticed Luz whisper something to Gus. I silently moved closer so I was in range to listen.
"Gus, when Kikimora comes over to take Hunter away, I need you to swap us round with an illusion."
He looked at her, unsure. Before he could even respond, I interrupted.
"No way! You can't do that!"
The two of them noticed me. I could already see Luz was going to try argue back. She quietly spoke.
"I have to Hunter. If I don't, well-"
I turned my head to Gus, trying to convince him not to do it. Just before I could say anything, the prison, and our hand cuffs, broke open.

Amity looked at herself, confused, but also proud.
"How did I do that? Was it the power of believing myself?"
Suddenly, somebody shouted from the entrance of Blight Industry's. Alador Blight?
"No, it was the power of science! But you almost had it sweetie!"
The dark haired man walked next to King, moving towards Odalia.
"Odalia, The Emperor is planning to wipe out everyone with a draining spell. And our abomatons are helping him do it."
She responded with a blank stare.
"You already knew?"
Her husband asked, struggling to understand why she would go along with it. Mrs Blight tried to justify herself, but had no luck.

Suddenly, I noticed a warm light behind me. Was somebody trying to cast a spell on me?! Swiftly, I turned around to see Augustus, attempting to use an illusion spell? No, I was not letting Luz take my place! I pushed myself away, making sure he didn't try swap us around. Even if he wanted to now, it was too late. Kikimora fell from the sky. Looming over me, she picked me up by her abomaton. Shaking, I tried to wiggle my way out her her grasp, but I was being held too tightly. Willow used tons if vines, bring her up in the air. But just as she was going to hit Kiki, I was held in the way. A part of me wanted her to still hit the tiny gremlin. I'd rather be hit by thorn covered vines then have to see Belos.
"I don't need all you cretins, but this one is mine!"
MikiKiki yelled before flying away with two large jet packs.

Willows POV

That stupid b*tch had taken Hunter! I felt disappointed that I didn't help, but I had to be careful. If I had hit him, he could if been seriously hurt!
As they flew away, Alador spoke.
"The jet packs actually work!"
His excited tone quickly changed to an upset sounding voice. Odalia blight arrived at the scene, ready to make things even worse. And to nobody's surprise, she did. Trying to explain that what she was doing was 'good' and that everybody should thank her. I wasn't really paying attention since I was still worried about Hunter. That was until a loud crash echoed across the building. Abomaton after abomaton was destroyed, leaving Odalia to grieve over her lost projects.

Once she had computed what happened, the woman walked closer.
"Oh, nonono. You're destroying our lives work! I won't let you destroy it anymore."
Mrs Blight held onto her purple charm necklace, releasing a bandage-covered ghost. Yet, the four of us remaining came to back up Alador as he spoke to her.
"This work is finished. Also, I quit."
Amity's mother walked off before saying something about a package? I don't think it was that important though.

The second I saw an opportunity, I ran towards our ship. There was no way I was letting Kikimora take Hunter away! The others trailed behind. Once we had arrived at the air-ship, Luz and I pulled levers and pressed buttons to get it working. Amity turned to her dad,
"Dad, can you use that thing to shut down the abomatons at the head?"
He stared at us, worried.
"You're going to go save your friend?"
Everyone was silent, but you could tell by their faces what the answer was.
"Then, you'll need a pilot!"
Alador moved towards Amity and Luz, ready to speak again.
"I apologize for Odalia. You are always welcome at our home"
Smiling, he rested his hand on Luz's shoulder. To which she thanked him.
"Thank you, Mr Blight."
I could tell she was upset about something, Gus looked the same. As if they were hiding something. More likely, it was about Hunter. Which reminded me. We needed to catch up, fast.

Hunter's POV

I sat silently in a small, purple ball. Watching the Isles, and The Day Of Unity from above. A glowing light was visible from the sky and my sigil began to sting my wrist. This was it. The Draining Spell was ready.

Word count : 1956

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

671 20 15
One-Shots, after a year or so of this being up on Quotev I decided to move it here. The earlier chapters are a little rough due to having written the...
83.2K 1.4K 8
➺ Hunter x [reader]༄🌻 ༉‧₊˚✧ my baby is so fine , my lover's so divine A mini hoard of fun and...
7.1K 117 29
Hey y'all this book is like really old and really bad, could you do me a favor and pleaseee don't comment on it😭😭 it's so fucking bad and I'm bette...
470 18 5
(Y/n), a highly skilled, yet shy traveler attempts one of the most difficult challenges; to travel alone to the summit of a superstructure. They were...