𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚�...

By advikaaroraaa

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
Part:1
1. 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞
2. 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
3. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
4. 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞
5. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
6. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐤
7. 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
8. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭
9. 𝐓𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭
10. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
11. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫
12. 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞
13. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
14. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
15. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
16. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
17. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
18. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝟒𝟓- 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟕- 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟖- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝟒𝟗- 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟓𝟎- 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝟓𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟓𝟐- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟒- 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟓𝟓- 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟔- 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟕- 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞?
𝟓𝟖- 𝐑𝐮𝐡
𝟓𝟗- 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟔𝟎. 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐

27. THE VIDEO CALLS

63.9K 5.1K 298
By advikaaroraaa

The vote target of the last chapter is not completed but I am giving this update cause it was a Sunday.

I won't give double updates now cause targets don't get completed. If you all want the updates make sure to click the star button.

Next update after the target of this chapter and previous one is completed 💗

Vote target: 2k+ votes

It's been almost a week since he went back to New York but for me this time feels like an eternity. Even though we have stayed in contact and we talk over video calls every now and then, it's still not enough. The time difference doesn't make it any easier. It feels empty. I never thought I would say this for anyone, but

I miss him, more than I ever thought I was capable of.

The video calls didn't seem to be enough because both of us have been busy this whole week taking care of our friends and work. Due to Ekaksh Bhai's wedding a lot of things piled up at work for both of us and then the whole breakup fiasco of our friends. For me Aadya is like the sister I never had, so I couldn't bring myself to be selfish enough to leave her on her own and focus on my love life. The same was the case with him.

Two days back he told me how important Adrian was to him. After his parents' death he became a silent kid. His uncle raised him like his own son but the loss of his parents burdened him. He was the lone child in his school when Rian befriended him and since then they are inseparable. Gio doesn't talk a lot about his parents and their death. I guess he still needs the time and comfort around me to open up on the delicate topic.

I am ready to give him forever if that means he can trust me enough to share his life with me.

Our friends are heartbroken. Aadya told me everything and I can't blame either of them. Both are hurt equally. It's not easy for either and it's not at all selfish of Aadya cause any sane girl at her place would have done the same. That motherfucking bastard Abhimaan still has her videos. The urge to rip off the fuckers head from his body and feed it to vultures is so strong. But doing something impulsively would be stupid of me. For the whole week I have been sleeping over at Aadya's, just to make sure she is okay. She smiles in front of the whole world but the pain she is carrying couldn't be imaginable.

I have seen her faking the smile and happiness for almost 6 years, then came Adrian and her fake smiles became real. She started to actually live her life again but the bitch couldn't bear it and he came to shatter my girl again. Worst part is he got successful in doing it but he won't survive with this shit for long.

The dedication to ruin him and make him regret it can be seen clearly in Aadya's eyes as she is surfing through her laptop for something. Since yesterday she has stopped crying over what's done and now her main aim is to ruin ABHIMAAN SEHGAL. Today it's Sunday and we are sitting in her room while she is surfing the web. Suddenly, my phone rang and I checked the caller only to see it was Gio.

"He is calling me. Tujhe kuch help chahiye hogi to meko bula Lena. Main baat kr leti hu thori der. But tu jyada sochna mat kuch bhi kaam ho to just call me", I smiled at her and she nodded.

(If you need any help, call me. I am going to talk to him for a while. But don't hesitate, just call me if you need anything to be done)

I went to the guest room and called him back. He picked almost immediately and his handsome face came into view.

"Hey babe, how are you?"

This is the first thing he asks everyday.

"I am good. Are you doing well? Did you have your breakfast? Lunch? Are you still stressing over work? Is Adrian better?", Without realising, I bombarded him with questions.

He chuckled

"Everything is getting better. Relax, Mio Fiore. Adrian will be fine. It's just- uh- difficult for him you know"

"I understand. He has been face timing Ekaksh Bhai frequently in hope to see her"

"Mhmm.. anyways, today is Sunday and an off day so I decided to spend my time talking to you. I miss you"

"I miss you too. It feels empty here without you. I want to hold you close", I didn't realise I was pouting at the end of it.

"I didn't know I would be saying this to anyone but, it feels scarier at night. Even more than before. My parents' accident resurfaces every night and now it's getting more haunting day by day", his voice started to crack at the mention of his parents' death.

"Babe, if you ever wanna talk about it, you know you have me, right?", I asked him to reassure him that he has me forever.

"I never talked about their death to anyone, not even Adrian. It has always been a delicate topic to me. I was just 9 yrs old. They were coming back to- to meet m- me at my board- boarding school", his voice started cracking and my heart ached for him. I wanted to hold him close to me, hiding him away from everyone. "I was excited to meet them. I was ju- jumping and dancing in my d- dorm room. I told all my friends about them. The- Then the principal called me- I went to her office on- only to find out that their plane crashed", Tears betrayed his eyes. Even though he was trying his best, he couldn't hold them back.

A strong lump formed at the back of my throat. I gulped on my saliva to control myself from crying. I can't imagine how a 9 year old would have felt when he got devastating news like this. For the time I have known him, Gio has been nothing but the sunshine of the group. He is always there to help others, keeps joking around and makes everyone feel at ease with his presence.

It's rightly said, The most beautiful smiles are the most painful ones.

"I am sorry for what you had to go through, babe. I know this won't change anything but I want you to know that now, You have me for the rest of our lives. I Love you, babe", I confessed.

He looked at me with the emotion of disbelief. I haven't been the most expressive one in my life. But today I couldn't control the words from leaving my mouth.

"You don't have to take pity on me and say things, Mio Fiore. As much as I would love to hear those words from you, I know it won't be a right decision taken in pity. Love is a big word and I want you to love me because you want to not because I am a pity case and you feel the need to", he said with a forced smile on his lips.

He is the guy I have always wanted. I have always waited for. I am not saying this because of pity but because I know I love him. Before I could reply anything, he again started,

"Adrian wants to talk to Aadya. He is really hurting"

"I know how he must be feeling", swallowing the lump in my throat I continued, "for now it would be better if they don't talk. Aadya is trying to distract herself from all this and focus on work. I think we should give them some time"

"Hmmm... you are right. I actually gotta go. There is something I have to finish", he said trying to sound sincere but it felt like an excuse.

There has to be something. Something that can help me against him.

I have been surfing through the web about Abhimaan Sehgal for five hours and I can't find anything against him except from some minor inconveniences here and there. Disappointed with Google, I closed my laptop and laid back down. If only I could ask Ariv Bhai for help, I for sure would have got a lot of dirt on Abhimaan. But well my brother is not picking anyone's call, he isn't in India and he has not informed anyone about his whereabouts. I sighed at the thought. After a few minutes Ika entered the room. She gave me a tight lipped smile.

What is wrong now?

"Hey bub, what happened?", I asked her about it.

"Nothing, it's just Gio opened up about his past and that's hurting to think how he went through hell alone", she replied holding her tears back.

I didn't want to invade her privacy so I didn't ask her anything further.

"Let's take a nap for some time to refresh our brains", I suggested and we slept in for some time.

(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

We woke up at five in the evening. Manisha bhabhi bought us some snacks and we talked a little for sometime. It was a good distraction that I got after crying my eyes out for a whole week.

Still nothing could fill in the pain of Rian's absence.

But before grovelling to get him back, I have to deal with my messed up life and the bastard Abhimaan.

Manisha bhabhi left the room soon after. I turned to Ika and asked, "Do you think you can hack into Abhimaan's company's security systems and help me find out something"

She may not be a professional but she is a good hacker.

"I will try my best", she said and took her laptop.

Her fingers glided over the keys smoothly as codes and numbers flashed on the screen. Computer wasn't my favourite subject in school, so all this seemed to be like rocket science to me. I let her do whatever she was doing.

Suddenly, I heard Ekaksh Bhai's deep voice calling me. I gave a nod to Ika telling her to continue her work while I left for Bhai's room. I knocked at the door and Manisha Bhabhi opened it. Bhai's back was facing me as he was doing something on his laptop. I understood what this is for.

I went a little near him and asked him why he called me.

"Adrian wanted the pictures from the wedding. Since, you were the one who took them from the cameraman, so can you send them to him", bhai said to which I just nodded and left the room.

It's an everyday thing now. He video calls Bhai for silly things and demands my presence asking for this or that.

The good part is I get to see him. Everyday I ask Ika about his howabouts after she is done talking with Gio.

I reached back to my room only to find my best friend smirking at the screen. Looks like she found some dirt. I went near her and saw the screen which showed the list of transactions and stocks of the company.

"What did you find out?", I asked her confused and the smirk on her lips grew wider.

"You are gonna love this. You see these transactions?", I followed her fingertips and saw some hefty amounts of money transferred to the company's account.

"So, what's the deal?", my confusion grew further.

"Look at the stocks, the company's backup account and then look at the list of shareholders ", my eyes scrolled through it all.

Holy fuck. His company is on the verge of bankruptcy.

It didn't take me forever to do the math.

"He came back not for me but so that he can blackmail me into helping him come out of this", my lips curved up in a smirk.

"Yes, and now we know it so we have an upper hand here", Ika said as she scrolled through her laptop.

"But we still need something more. Something that will destroy him and I can finally get to live my life", I said thinking of how and what we can do.

"He is going to attend some company's inauguration party after two days", she said looking at something on her lappy.

Ika surfed through her device for some time and I also wondered how I can destroy the fucker. I will have to take one step at a time.

Keeping things aside, my mind went back to a certain someone

"So, umm... how- how is he?", I asked her, fidgeting with my fingers.

"How long are you gonna suffer and let him be hurt? Aadya you know he is not at fault here. You know he doesn't deserve it, right?", she said, looking at me.

"I know but I also know he doesn't deserve to be a part of my mess. I will get him back, even if I have to grovel, I will. But first I need to sort this Abhimaan problem from my life", I told her and she nodded in understanding.

"He is gonna attend some engagement party in three days", she informed me.

"What engagement? Whose engagement?", suddenly curiosity rose in me after finding the new information.

"Esha Arora and Aarav Rai Singhania's engagement. New York's hot shot couple"

Fuck, Esha is getting engaged. I was really so into my fiasco, I am not even aware of things now.

"Anything else that I need to know?"

"Nothing that I am aware of", she shrugged casually.

"It's just this Abhimaan has fucked up with my brain so bad I can't catch up on anything", I sighed.

"Don't worry we'll find something. If we had the access to his phone, it would have sorted out half our problems", she said patting my back slowly

Suddenly my dumb brain gave me a brilliant idea.

"You said he is going to some company's inauguration. Which company?", I asked her

"Moretti Corporations"

"Oh my god. Are you sure?", I asked, almost jumping off the bed.

"Yes, I am sure"

"Well, in that case I know the perfect person who can help us in getting our hands on his phone", a small smirk crawled up my lips.

"Reva Raichand"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Guzaara ho tere bin guzaara,
Ab muskil hai lagta
Nazaara ho Tera hi nazaara,
Ab har din hai lagta
Haal-e-dil tujhko sunata
Dil agar ye bol paata
Bakhuda tujhko hai chahta, jaan
Tere sang jo pal bitata
Vaqt se wo main maang laata
Yaad krke muskurata, haan 💗

So, who is Reva 😏

Make sure to drop your follow on my Instagram to keep yourself updated with spoilers and new book related announcements.

Until next time ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 3K 36
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋♡ Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
7.9M 481K 70
This book will be under editing from 1st may, I won't take it down but I suggest you all wait till this message is removed |NOT AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE...
8.3M 123K 64
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞�...
4.9K 197 27
A complicated, fun love story.. A true fantasy, MY FANTASY😊.. ,Minimum logic Maximum love.. May contain mature language and content..Sorry for the...