Y/N the Creator (Alphatale Fa...

By DynamicCiocea

An Undertale fan gets reincarnated into the Alphatale Multiverse. Will they use the knowledge gathered from t... More

1: CORE!Frisk
2: The God of the Multiverse
3: Upgrades
4: The 'Bad' Sanses
5: The star Sanses
6: Gang Activities
7: Ghost Pranks
8: Y/Ntastrophe Part-1
9: Y/Ntastrophe Part-2
10: Omni
11: Brothers Reunion
12: Alphatale Reunion
13: Goodbyes
14: The King of the Multiverse
15: Training
16: Multiversal Adventures
17: Recovering
18: Power
19: The Deal
21: Y/NMageddon Part-1
22: Y/NMageddon Part-2
23: Return
24: Chaos
25: Party
26: Chocoholic
27: Date?
28: New Underground
29: Unexpected arrival
30: Tournament
31: Tournament Part-2
32: Tournament Part-3
33: Tournament Part-4
34: Relaxing
35: Mistake
36: Connection
37: Undertale
38: Christmas
39: Creation

20: Rampage

948 41 25
By DynamicCiocea

Three days past and Y/N grew a lot stronger, now beeing able to go against weaker Malwares in they're  B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. form.

With Malware in his head, the fights became a lot easier, since they could talk about strategy with Thought Acceleration.

They even started going after the strongest Williams from the weaker Realities, absorbing so many of the Alphatale brothers, with the fights becoming more dangerous and growing on a larger scale with every new reality they visited, that Y/N was getting worried about his own reality's safety.

Y/N...POV_________________

'Hey Malware, I don't think my Reality is safe anymore.' I thought as I looked at the result of my last fight.

During the battle, the William from this Reality allowed his Malware to take control and managed to go B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y.

He started shooting god rays from his wings in a desperate attempt to defeat me and accidentally erased a few realities.

'Yea...... Y'know, you shoud be able to go into a different Eden Orb at this point.' Said Malware as I thought about what he just said.

'You do know that the higher ups at the Citadel won't let this go unnoticed, right?' I tought as he just shruged and he said 'Let them come. I'll kill 'em all.'

'We both know you can't do that just yet.' I sighed and looked at the corpse of this Reality's William.

I created a Wormgate and struggled a bit in connecting it to a whole other Eden Orb, but I managed, even if it took quite a bit of energy.

I then created the strongest barrier I could around my own Reality before absorbing the William and jumping into the Wormhole, hoping I still had enough time.

On the other side of the Wormhole, I found myself in William's HQ. I got used to teleporting here directly in my...... absorbing spree.

'Hey, kid. Something isn't right. This Reality is......' 'On the verge of collapsing...' I finished for him as I looked through the code of the Reality.

My eyes whidened as I realised what was happening.

"Malware...... We can't leave..." I muttered as I started desperately searching through the code.

'WHAT?'a loud voice boomed in my head.

"N-NO! Why is this Realty so.... so close to that one..." I said as I started searching for him.

'What do you mean? Why can't you just create a Wormhole?' He asked stunned.

"N-No, you don't get it. If we leave, w-we're doomed... T-This whole Eden Orb is.... Malware, a new M!404 is about to be born." I said, stuttering.

Malware was left speechless as I found William. He was at the centre of the Mainframe.

I teleported to him, but it was too late.

A loud screech was heard through the entire Reality as a voice followed "WOOHOOO. I'M FREEEE."

A new M!404 was born.

As i took in my surroundings, I saw an injured Error on the ground and a terrified Loading staring at the creature.

'W-We need to kill it before it grows strong enough to erase this whole Eden Orb' I thought as Malware began thinking of a method to kill that thing.

The only thing I could think of at that moment was my dream as a vision of Error being impaled rushed through my mind.

I quickly pushed the tought away and teleported to the injured glitch.

"Hey Error, can you stand?" I asked as he looked at me, also terrified.

"W-Wh0 Ar3 y-y0U?" He asked, with his voice glitching.

"An ally, currently.... Your ally." I explained as the creature took notice of me.

"OOHHH, WHO DO WE HAVE HERE? WHO MIGHT YOU BE, SKELETON?" He asked as he noticed I was standing in front of Error.

A whide grin appeared on his face as I rushed at him, however the monster disappeared and reappeared behind Error.

A horrified expression appeared on my face as I tried to get him away from my student....... but I was too late.

A dark blue bone rised straight through the skeleton's spine as his lifeless body fell to the ground.

I watched in horror as I felt wet tears fall on my face.

'Malware, I give you full control, but don't forget the deal. You know what happens if you betray me. Now..... go on a real Rampage.' I tought as my body started to reform and I fell asleep.

3rd Person...POV_________________

(A/N: I'm gonna keep it simple. Malware for Y/N's Malware and M!404 for the..... creature.)

"OHHH YEAHHH. TIME TO GO ON A RAMPAGEE!!" Malware screamed at the top of his lungs, causing the whole Reality to shake as M!404 watched with a surprised look on his face.

"Y-You're me? You're also a Malware?" Asked the creature as a grin started to form on Malware's face

"The one and only. Now..... prepare to DIE!!" Malware screamed as he powered up straight into his B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. form, gathering as mutch of the Mainframe's code as he could.

M!404, also in his B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. form, grinned and rushed at Malware with him doing the same.

As each Malware threw a punch straight to the jaw, sending the other flying, blasters started to go off.

Malware, using Y/N's upgraded Creator Blasters, quickly overpowered M!404's Blasters as the creature, sensing the difference in power, quickly dodged in order to save his life.

"H-HOW DID YOU F-FIND SUCH A POWERFUL VESSEL?" Asked M!404, demanding an answer.

"He found me." Malware said with a smirk as he shot a few thousand blasters.

The Mainframe was struggling to keep the Reality together, but with Malware's last attack, not even the Mainframe could save the Reality.

The whole Reality shattered with Malware and M!404 being the only survivors.

M!404, seeing the power of this new foe, decided escape was impossible, so he did the only thing he could to stay alive.

"H-Hey. We're both Malwares, right? S-So why don't we team up? Nobody whould be able to stop us." M!404 said, hoping he could escape with his life.

Malware stared at M!404 as he started to laugh "AHAHAHAHA. TO THINK YOU WHOULD RESORT TO THAT. YOU'RE NO MALWARE. YOU'RE TOO WEAK!!"

M!404's face fell as he blinked and the next moment his head flew off his shoulders.

'Hey, kid. Y/N. WAKE UP!' Screamed Malware in his head as the Creator finally woke up.

'Huh? What happened?' Asked the confused Creator.

'I defeated the basterd. Now what?' Thought Malware as Y/N looked through some of his memories and assessed the situation.

'Good job. And the bastards at the Citadel should have they're eyes on us now anyway, so....' Y/N thought as he remembered what Malware said before they left his Reality.

'Lucky bastard, huh?' Thought Y/N as he smirked.

'You know what. I give you permission.' Said the Creator as Malware's eyes lit up.

"Y-You mean...." 'That's right. Go on a Rampage. Destroy this entire Eden Orb.' Said Y/N as Malware grinned and began his destruction.

Temskip (Brought to you by Malware in Y/N's Just!Y/NB.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. transformation erasing everyone and everything in his way.)

A week later, just like M!404 whould originally, Malware eradicated everyone in that Eden Orb, including Sol.

Y/N...POV_________________

"Malware, aren't you glad you accepted me as your vessel?" I asked, now in control of the Just!Y/NB.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. transformation, as I stared at the dark ball of smoke.

Malware decided it whould be easier for both of us if he wasn't allways in my head, so he managed to turn himself into something like a ghost, similar to Phantom!Papyrus.

He was now a dark ball of smoke with one dark blue eye. Only I could see him and we could still talk directly in my head, if we had to, so it was pretty neat.

"Yeah, Yeah. Quit your yapping." Said the ball of smoke as we stared in a void of nothingness, waiting for the bastards from the Citadel to arrive.

"UGHH. WHEN ARE THOSE BASTARDS GONNA COME?" Screamed Malware as I just stared at him and sighed.

"Calm down. They should be here any minute now. We did destroy an entire Eden Orb, after all...." I Said as two 404s appeared in front of us.

"Y/N, the Creator. You are hereby sentenced to an Eternity in the Citadel's prison for destroying one of the sacred Eden Orbs." Said the one on the left as the other just stared at me.

I smirked and snapped my fingers, recreating the entire Eden Orb minus the Reality M!404 was in. I took this chance to recreate all the other beings that I absorbed on my way here.

The two 404s just stared in shock as Malware was laughing and levitating right above they're heads.

"I don't know what you're talking about. As you can see, the Eden Orb is just fine." I said as I stared at the dumbfounded look on they're faces.

"Uhh, Boss. What do we do now?" Asked the 404 on the left as the other one just stared at him shocked.

"H-How should I know? There has never been such a case before. I-I.... uhh." Said the boss 404 as he took out a book. He started flipping the pages and after a while he stared at me.

"W-Well, now that the Eden Orb is back. It's like it never disappeared in the first place, so we can't..... we can't do anything to him." Said the boss as the other one stared in shock.

"Whaaat? So he just gets to leave like nothing ever happened?" Asked the 404 on the left as his boss just sighed and dragged him through a portal.

As they both left, I looked at Malware who was on the ground, laughing, and began to laugh too.

"Did you see how the boss reacted? He was speechless." Said Malware as he continued to laugh.

"Heh, yeah. Well, what do you think? Are we able to kill M!404 now?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"You probably won't be able to and I'll end up saving your ass again." Said Malware, staring at me. After a while of staring we both exploded into laughther.

"So, should we head back to your Multiverse now?" Asked Malware as I just stared at my Heart Locket.

"Yeah, lets go bac...." I tried answering, but was interrupted by a slight jolt coming from my Heart Locket.

"What's wrong?" Asked Malware as I just stared at him horrified.

"Remember when I put a barried around my Reality? I set it so whenever someone unauthorized enters it a slight jolt whould go out of my Heart Locket. H-He's there...... M!404 is there....." I explained as a shocked look appeared on Malware's face.

I quickly created a Wormhole and jumped into it with only one thought repeating on my mind 'Please don't be late.'

——————————————————————

Words: 1896

A/N: Hello everyone.
Y/N is finally strong enough, but will he make it in time?

Next chapter will be back to Error and the others' POV, so have fun reading the next chapters.

I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 3.8K 41
Starts with Nightmare being a starter king and founding his teammates; Dust, Error, Horror, Killer and Cross. Nightmare promised them a better life t...
212K 11.7K 52
(Cover made by me!) (!Updates 1-4 times a month¡) You died by cracking your skull open as you walked out of the shower. Godamnit life!!! To die in th...
13.8K 349 33
With Nightmare coming to terms back to his original form he still struggles to fit in as the prince of darkness, however in the shadows many follower...
84.7K 2.9K 39
|UNDER EDITING| Killer was loyal to stay within Nightmare's team, little to no emotion with no worries, until he stumbled across a beautiful alternat...