𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚�...

By advikaaroraaa

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
Part:1
1. 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞
2. 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
3. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
4. 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞
5. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
6. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐤
7. 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
8. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭
9. 𝐓𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭
10. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
11. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫
12. 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞
13. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
14. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
15. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
16. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
17. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
18. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
24. THE RECEPTION
25. THE GUST OF PAST
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝟒𝟓- 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟕- 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟖- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝟒𝟗- 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟓𝟎- 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝟓𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟓𝟐- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟒- 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟓𝟓- 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟔- 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟕- 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞?
𝟓𝟖- 𝐑𝐮𝐡
𝟓𝟗- 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟔𝟎. 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐

26. THE BROKEN HEARTS

65K 4.3K 447
By advikaaroraaa

The special entry is AARAV RAI SINGHANIA from THE CONCESSION by authorevaa.

Vote target: 2k+ votes

"You love him, don't you", I turned back to find Manisha bhabhi standing at the door.

I wiped off my tears and looked at her.

"What do you mean? Loved who?", I asked, changing the direction of my eyes to anywhere in my room.

"Stop pretending, Aadya. Your eyes say it all. You can lie, your eyes can't ", she closed the door behind her and came to sit beside me.

"It's not easy bhabhi. Also, things ended already. So there isn't any goal of talking about it", I told her

"Stop deceiving yourself, Aadya. He loves you. I have never seen him being this happy around anyone. I have never seen him smiling at anyone. You are the first girl around who Adrian is not THE ADRIAN WILLIAMS, he is just a normal person who craves to be loved. YOU make him feel Loved. Just Never break his heart, Aadya. I don't know what happened between the two of you but he deserves to be LOVED", saying that she hugged me and left the room.

Her words made me feel disgusted with myself. I want to run back to him and hold him close but I know I can't.

I looked at the Mahadev's murti that was in my room and went near it.

Why Mahadev? Why me? Why the people who I love?
Why did everything go wrong all of a sudden? Everything was perfect then why? Do I not deserve to be happy? Do I not deserve to be loved? Why every time I feel an ounce of happiness, my fucking past comes and ruins it? What was my mistake? To trust my best friend? To think I had someone to look up to?

The pathetic night which changed my entire life again started to crawl its way inside my head. I hated that however hard I tried I could never stop it from reminding me how pathetic and disgusting I am. The very familiar irritating feeling crawled in my skin and the itchiness started again.

Help me, please

Abhi no, you can't do this to me.

Save me Abhi, they are bad people

You can die for all I care

Run away, go.

Run faster they won't catch you.

My throat started constricting, my heartbeat accelerated, breathing fastened and I could feel the panic attack knocking on the door. My body started heating up and I could feel the loss of air in my lungs. Tears started falling off my eyes uncontrollably. Before it could worsen I managed to drag myself to the side table drawer and took out the pills. I swallowed a few of them quickly and waited for them to show the effect. The attack calmed down eventually and I could finally breathe.

These attacks stopped for the past two years but ever since Abhimaan Sehgal re entered my life they started again. Keeping the thoughts aside, I laid down and tried to remember the best times of my life.

All my thoughts automatically got occupied with Rian.

Flashback Starts

It's been a few days since Bhai promised to book an amusement park for me and since I was allowed to take anyone who I wanted, I chose Rian. Though, I told him to leave the house before me, making some excuses and I will say I am taking Ika. I called her and told her to tell my family, she is with me, if they ask.

I reached the amusement park and saw Rian already waiting by the entrance. The moment my car stopped he came to my side before the driver could and opened the door for me. Blush coated my cheeks immediately.

"Come on, Dove. Let's go", he gestured for me to come out of the car and I realised I was still inside.

I immediately stepped out and we went inside the amusement park. No one was there cause obviously it was all booked. I dragged Rian from one ride to another and we also played some games. Well, I lost in all of them precisely, from the shooting one to throwing the ring on target to get a plushie. I lost it all. My face fell and I returned to Rian's side.

"Which one do you want, Dove?", I looked at his face to decipher the meaning of what he said and I saw him motioning his hands at the plushies.

I told him I wanted the big octopus plushie and he made a face. I knew he was thinking of ways to kill my Cookie and this plushie reminded him of my baby. I chuckled at the thought of him getting jealous over my stuffed toy.

Rian folded the sleeves of his white shirt and took a ring. He threw the ring and in one shot it hit the target. He had to hit the target thrice to win the plushie and he did that effortlessly. I couldn't help but drool over him again and again. He won me the plushie and I excitedly gave him a tight hug. He just chuckled and held me closer to him.

Flashback Ends

I looked at the plushie he won for me and tears automatically dwelled in my eyes. I held it close to my heart and tried to sleep. Somehow, in the late afternoon I finally fell asleep.

Broken. Shattered. Suffocated. Lifeless. Unworthy. Betrayed. Stabbed.

No arrangement of letters is enough to describe what I feel. I have been a Man of less words but today all words have fallen less to describe my situation. Her voice has been ringing in my ears since last night.

Each and every word she said to me stabbed me right in my heart over and over again. The already broken pieces are being shattered over and over again. The feeling of hurt and betrayal resurfaced over and over again.

I closed my eyes which now felt heavy after the long sleepless night. The encounter at the balcony kept on replaying over and over again. Never in my scariest nightmares could I have imagined My Dove to say those things.

Yes, she is My Dove and that will remain till eternity.

When I gave her My Heart, I didn't ask in return for her to not break it. It has been hers since the first day I saw her on my best friend's phone. After that it was never Mine. Breaking it or keeping it safe was her decision.

It's sad that she chose to do the former.

She didn't come to bid me off as she promised.

It hurts. Even though I knew it, it still HURTS.

We were on our way to the airport when my eyes fell on a temple nearby. I asked Ekaksh to stop the car at the side.

"Before I leave, I would like to pray first", I told my friends and stepped out of the car.

"Dude you never in your life visited any sacred place and remember your 'I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD' speech. What happened now?", Gio asked, following behind me.

"Someone told me 'SOMETIMES WHEN THINGS AREN'T IN YOUR CONTROL AND YOU FEEL YOUR LIFE SHATTERING, JUST BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY AND HE WILL SORT EVERYTHING OUT'. So, just gonna try if it happens or not", I remembered what Dove said to me that day of the fast.

Flashback Starts

A few days back (On Mahashivratri)

All the family members visited the temple while I stayed outside in my Car. There was a knock on the window beside me and I saw My Dove was standing there in her beautiful dress. I came out of the car and stood in front of her.

"Why aren't you coming in with us? Are you also one of those 'I DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD' guys?", she asked, cocking a brow at me.

"Well, yes I am one of those if you put it that way", I replied monotonously.

"Yeah sure. GOD DIDN'T GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED, I DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM. GOD TOOK AWAY SOMETHING I LOVED, I DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM. You all are so typical", she scoffed and started leaving.

I held her wrist and pulled her closer to me, "I never said anything like that. I just don't believe in him because I am capable of getting whatever I want. I don't have to bow down or ask anyone for things. He is no exception", I told her

"You know not every time things will go your way. You don't have to bow down to him or pray to him to just ask for things. He is the one who gives and he gives us more than we deserve. But SOMETIMES WHEN THINGS AREN'T IN YOUR CONTROL AND YOU FEEL YOUR LIFE SHATTERING, JUST BOW DOWN TO THE ALMIGHTY AND HE WILL SORT EVERYTHING OUT", she spoke firmly.

After hearing her I kept the fast with the wish to have her forever by my side.

Flashback Ends

I remembered her words and tears dwelled in my eyes. Never in my life have I felt the urge to cry on someone's shoulders. Never in my life have I felt this helpless. But today it feels as if everything in my life has been messed up.

I reached the entrance of the temple and stepped out of my shoes. Ekaksh and Gio stayed in the car. The temple was almost empty, only some people were there praying. I went near Shiva's statue and touched its feet.

It was always you Dove and it will always be you. Breaking me was your decision but forgetting you will never be Mine.

I looked at the statue and tears left my eyes. I kneeled in front of it and joined my hands begging the almighty.

"She believes in you. I kept the fast that day and I heard people say that you fulfil their wishes and give them the desired soulmates. All I ask is for you to give me My Dove back to me, forever"

Uncontrollably tears kept flowing from my eyes and my body started shaking. My joined hands were trembling at the thought of her leaving me.

"Your Love is pure and so is your heart. He sees everything, son. He never disappoints the one who takes refuge in him", someone said from behind.

I looked back and saw a priest standing behind me. He smiled at me and kept his hand on my head. I forced a smile back at him and left, not before wiping my tears and composing my cold demeanour again.

I sat in the car and we left for the airport.
My personal Jet was waiting for us. Ekaksh bid us and left back to his place.

☆☆☆☆☆☆⁠☆☆☆☆☆⁠☆☆⁠☆☆☆☆☆⁠☆⁠☆

We landed at the JFK airport the next day. I stepped out of the jet and breathed in the air. It feels the same.

Exactly how it was before I met Her.

"Why does it not feel good after returning back?", Gio asked beside me.

He looks sad. Even though he was talking to his girl for most of the time during the flight. He still looks sad.

"We aren't the same. The place is still the same", I answered nonchalantly and we went near our cars. Jackson and Harry (our drivers) greeted us the moment we reached near them. Five cars were parked there, three of which had bodyguards for our security.

We sat in our respective cars and bid each other off. The whole car ride was silent but my head was in chaos. I couldn't think of anything other than what she said to me. Every word that left her mouth is still ringing in my head. We reached my penthouse soon after.

It is the same old dull house. My mother will probably kill me for not visiting her first and coming here directly but I can't visit them as of now. I need to refresh myself. I went to take a cold shower in order to get off of her thoughts but all I could think about was her.

Her eyes, her smile, her gorgeous face, her black hair and every little detail of her was engraved at the back of my head.

I came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. The first thing my sane mind asked me to do was to call the only person who could help me with the information I needed.

Aarav Rai Singhania.

I dialled his number and he picked up in three rings.

"What do you want?", his usual cold voice came from the other side

"I need you to do me a favour"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Andheron se tha
Mera rishta bada,
Tune hi ujalo se wakif kiya,
Ab lauta main hoon
In andhero mein fir,
To paaya hai khudko begana yaha,
Tanhai bhi mujhse khafa ho gyi,
Banjaron ne bhi thukra diya ❤️‍🩹

Aarav and Adrian encounters are gonna be frequent so keep yourself updated with both the books 😉

Vote as much as you can guys if you want the next chapter soon.

Until next time ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 3.3K 19
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔, 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔, 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗�...
25.6K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...
147K 5.6K 28
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON!!! *Unedited first draft of Sinfully Beautiful* I have loved him for as long as I can remember. Stared at those lon...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...