Queen Pin

By QueenBlacBarbie

Imagine your whole life changes, because of some money your father owes someone you've never met before in th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 23

886 41 3
By QueenBlacBarbie

Beyoncé pov
Miami, Florida
January 14th
3 pm

"Okay Ms. Knowles, this should be everything we need in order to finalize all your paperwork. I hope you enjoy the new houses and building space."

I shook my realtors hand as she collected her things and left the conference room.

I took out my phone to quickly text my security back in the Bahamas before I collected my things to leave as well.

I had to fly out here to finish some home and club related business before I decided to bring everyone back to the states.

I knew it was only a matter of time before everyone started to get tired of being there. Even though I know they don't usually get a chance to say they enjoyed being out of the country.

Even Nicki was ready to come back. At first I thought it was a bad idea considering there's a price on her capture, but I also didn't want her to be depressed.

I wrestled with the idea of moving her to a whole other state like California, but she insisted that we go back to Texas.

I even considered Florida, but she wasn't satisfied until Texas was the final decision.

I quickly made it back to the condo I was staying in for the night grabbing my things.

I had no choice but to leave Nic with the rest of my family since I wasn't goin to be around her the whole time I was here on business, and it killed me that I wasn't there taking care of her.

She assured me she would be okay without me for a couple of days, but I was almost sure I was the one who was in fact not okay.

I flew out to my meeting early this morning and skipped breakfast and lunch in order to get through them quickly so I could get back to her.

Sure I told all my security to stay there, even Julie's, but I still wanted to be there myself.

Just as I was getting into my rental car, Nicki's name flashed across my phone.

"Hello" I answered stopping in my tracks.

If she said anything that would cause me to panic I was going to rushing to her aid.

"Heyyyy beyyyy beyyy" she sang through the smile I imaged was on her face.

I sight out in relief as I continued my journey.

"Hey baby, you had me worried for a second. You okay?" I asked making it to the car.

"Yeah I'm okay, I'm just excited to be going back to Texas." She said.

I knew she was happy to be going back especially, since I moved my mom's house and my house into a secured neighborhood.

They were going to be our next door neighbors so it wouldn't be hard to watch out for everyone.

Sure I had to make a bunch of calls to get everything set up and straight so we could move in as soon as possible, but it was worth it to make sure everyone was safe.

I smiled as I continued loading everything up so I could head to the airport.

"I'm glad you're happy, I like seeing that smile in your beautiful face."

She giggled on the other end causing me to smile bigger.

"Bey are you on your way to the new house now." She questioned after the laughter died down.

"No baby I'm on my way to you so I can make sure everything goes by smoothly." I said pulling off.

I heard her suck her teeth as I heard shuffling.

Here we go.

"Beyyyy we talked about this. I'm fine okay? There's plenty of security and people here making sure I'm okay. You literally hired me a physical therapist and a personal assistant, I want you to see that I'm capable of handling things." She huffed out in frustration.

I sighed as I continued to drive.

"No you're right, I'm sorry nic I did say I would let you get back to Texas without me hovering. Well I guess once I get to my jet I'll head straight to the house to make sure everything is in order for your arrival."

"That you bey bey, if anything does go wrong then you can be there from this point on no matter what, okay?"

"Okay baby, I got faith in you."

I heard her giggle before I heard someone in the back tell her they were getting ready to leave the beach house.

"I love you soooo much bumble bee."

"I love you so much more nic" I said before she made kissing sounds through the phone and hanging up.

I soon arrived at the location of my second private jet. I collected my phone and purse while the staff collected the rest of my things.

"Ms. Knowles" I was greeted as I headed into my jet.

I took the first seat available as my flight attendant asked me did I need anything.

She handed me my pillow that I keep on all my jets and my custom Balenciaga slippers with my name on them.

These heels were killing my feet since I've been wearing mostly sandals and slides around the beach house.

I asked for a simple fruit bowl and a water since this was going to be little over two hours.

She walked away with a smile while the plane began to lift off. I reclined back in my seat while I waited for her to return with my things.

I pulled my phone back out connecting it to my jets WiFi as I scrolled through some emails regarding my new building.

It was time I upgraded the beyhive anyways so why not start with a new building. The old one held to many memories, one being Nicki getting shot.

I was soon snapped out of my thoughts as my flight attendant brought me my things.

I thanked her and began to eat thinking of nic.

Soon I'll be able to be around her again, maybe I do need to lighten up on her a little.
.........................
Later

"Ma you sure you like the new house and it's big enough for everyone?" I asked as I rubbed one of Nicki's leg.

"Bey that house literally has eight rooms, if that's not big enough for everyone then I don't know what is. It's only six of us staying there."

I nodded my head while everyone around me talked amongst each other.

Since everyone was jet lagged once we got to Texas we all just decided to check out our new homes until mine became the chill spot for the night.

I had added a built in theater for one of my rooms since it was just me and Nicki in our house.

My mom, solo, Kelly, Michelle and titan were all going to stay in the house next door.

Just as I focused back onto whatever movie we were watching, because solo picked this bullshit, I felt Nicki moving around beside me.

Soon her legs in my lap was replaced with her ass and I was not complaining at all.

I was reclined in my chair so I gave her time to get comfortable as she laid the side of her head on my shoulder and threw her legs over the chairs side.

"Why you on me" I jokingly whispered to her.

"Because I didn't feel like I was close enough to you." She said back.

I rubbed on her thighs as she began to place little kisses on my cheek and jawline.

"Aye girl you better stop before you get something started." I said back thankful the lights were out.

I saw a smirk form on her face from the projector light as she softly wrapped her hand around my throat.

She pulled me ear level to her and whispered "I would like for something to happen" seductively.

I softly bit my lip as her hand released me.

"Ma me and Nicki finna go to bed." I said standing up and placing her on her feet.

She wasn't in her wheelchair no more, but she was still recovering thanks to her physical therapist she's getting better quicker.

"Well it seems like everyone else is tired as well so we'll be on our way." She said lightly shaking solo and Kelly awake while Michelle picked up the sleeping Titus.

"Ight ma be safe and security will walk you next door." I said helping Nicki walk towards the elevator.

"Beeeyyy let's take the stairs, I have to practice." Nicki whined out.

I heard my mom giggling as her and everyone else made their way towards the elevator.

"Good night yall" was the last thing said before they were gone.

I gripped Nicki's hand and waist as I allowed her to take her time going up the flight of stairs.

"Nic you kno we could have just taken the elevator, you've had a long da-"

"Bey don't start that over protective bullshit." She said cutting me off.

"Yes ma'am" I said not uttering another word.

I bet half way up she's goin to ask me to carry her the rest of the way.

"Beybey"

"Yes beautiful"

"I want to ask you something."

"Yes I'll carry you the rest of the way" I said not looking at her face as she stopped walking.

"How did you kn-"

"I know you nic" I said chuckling at her cuteness as I picked her up.

"Bey"

"Yes beautiful" I said as I made it to our room."

"Im tired" she yawned out as I placed her gently on her feet.

That don't surprise me.

"Well let's shower and bed then, how does that sound?" I questioned as she sat on the side of our king sized bed.

She yawned again before nodding her head in approval.

I went into our massive bathroom starting the shower before going to get our Versace robs.

I placed them in the bathroom then went to help Nicki to the bathroom, who was already making her way there slowly.

Me personally, I feel like she's rushing to get better even though it's no problem to me to be there to help her.

I'm not one to do this for a girl, but me almost losing her was something I never wanted to experience again.

So being there with her every step of the way to make sure nothing happens to her, not even falling over, is something I'm willing to do.

If only she would realize that, but I get it she wants to be back to old her.

"Bey you okay" she asked causing me to realizing we were in the shower.

"Yes baby, as long as you're here I'm better than okay." I said placing a kiss on her plump lips.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulder as the water trickled down onto her chest making its way to her stomach.

I pulled her into me closer by the hips and stared deeply in her eyes.

"I love you nicki" I said not taking my eyes off hers.

Her dimples flexed into a smile as the words "I love you too" flew out her mouth.

I quickly picked her up pinning her to the shower wall kissing her with so much passion.

I made my way towards her neck softly sucking on what skin was in my eye site.

I felt her body vibrate as her low moans  flowed through her body and escaped her mouth.

I pulled back for a second to see her staring at me in anticipation.

Without breaking the trance, I softly slid in one finger into her already wet pussy slowly pushing it in and out of her.

I watched her face as she bite her lip tryin her hardest not to moan out in pleasure.

I then added another finger making sure to flex my fingers in an upward position to hit her spot.

Mmm fuck

She moaned out as she threw her head back onto the wet tile.

I pushed her up farther against the wall so I could catch one of her tittes into my mouth without breaking the friction from in between her legs.

The only sounds being heard besides the shower was her moans and juices as I picked up my pace.

I felt her arms and legs grip onto me tighter as my tongue danced around her areola licking and sucking in a teasing way.

I softy bit one nipple as I replace one titty with the next making sure to give them both the same amount of attention.

Oh shit baby, she cried out as I moved my fingers in a fast pace making sure my tongue was also able to keep up the same tempo.

Bey baby I- she started as I already knew what she was goin to say since I felt her walls clench around my fingers.

I reales her breast from my mouth as I looked at her and her many sex faces.

I lowered her body back down some so she was now face to face with me.

"Let it out baby I got you, ima ride it out with you." I said as I continued my speed of playing in her pussy.

She laid her forehead on mine as I closed my eyes focusing on the feel of her insides.

I applied all the pressure I was holding back into her g-spot causing her body to jerk and seconds later a rush of her sweetness to flow out.

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her and sucked on my fingers while eyeing her.

I saw her cheeks grow a rosie color as I gently put her back on the ground making sure she was stilll able to stand without wobbling over.

"You ready to actually shower now" I joked as I kissed her lips then grabbed our towels and soap.
.............................

"Bey bey"

"Yes baby" I said not trying to move from her embrace.

"I have a question to ask, but I don't want you to get mad at me" she said continuing to rack in my hair softly.

"I shouldn't get mad at you baby, what's the question."

"Do you think I'll be able to see my mom soon" she asked almost above a whisper.

I guess she felt my body flinch at the question because she stopped racking in my hair and I could feel her eyes on me.

Yes that question did catch me off guard, I honestly didn't know what answer to give her.

I didn't want to say no because I didn't want to hurt her feelings, then I also didn't want to say yes because people are still out trying to get her.

I don't want to give her any false hope, that and what if she wants to stay with her mom over me.

I'm in love with Nicki and I've never felt this way towards any female.

The thought of losing her would cause me to spiral out of control and I already have little control of myself.

I lifted myself up just enough so she could see my face.

I tried my hardest to seem sympathetic towards her so she wouldn't think I was being harsh.

"Can we talk about this later nic. I need more time to think on that question."
I said hoping this wouldn't result in her crying and me trying to fix it.

She softly nodded her head while looking at nothing in particular.

I guess to keep from showing me the pout that was bound to be on her lips.

I softly lifted her chin up to kiss her a few times before we were back in our previous spots.

This time with a lot on my mind.

Peek a boo 🙈

Yea ik ik, yall probably mad at me if not stopped reading this book 😭

I do apologize in advance life been life this year for me but I was able to do this chapter in like three days so if no one else is proud, I'm proud of myself 😂

Bey is so much nicer now omg 🥺

Like 👍🏾

Comment 🗣️

What did you think of this character? 👀

Follow me if your not 😘

Excuse the mistakes 🏌🏽‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 2.5K 29
They have been Bestfriend since they were kids and Beyoncé has been in love with onika for most of there friendships do you think it will pass them j...
134K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
35.5K 2K 17
What happens when two women who have never met in real life keep constantly meeting each other in their dreams. Will they ever come together in real...
33.5K 1.8K 20
"often times i wonder if the risk is worth it.. but as soon as i look into those eyes all of my worries go away. how could one soul make me want to t...