Slytherin imagines.

By _imaginesss111_

Slytherin boys scenarios / imagines!! In these imagines, are likely to appear, graphic sexual content, viole... More

Intro
1
1
1
1
1
2
2
2
2
Draco's special
Lorenzo's special
Theo's special
Mattheo's special
Tom's special
3
3
3
3

2

709 12 2
By _imaginesss111_

The slytherin boys react to: them waking up from a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lorenzo Berkshire ( friends but crushing )

Lorenzo's pov

I wake up desperate for air, and I was so scared from the nightmare I had just had, that I'm not aware of the noise I'm making, that I even wake up Mattheo, my roommate.

- Hey man, are you alright? - he asked, but I didn't even respond, I went towards the bathroom to put water on my face.

- I need to go see y/n, I need to know if she's okay! - I told him, and he just shrugged his shoulders and went back to sleep, as if nothing had happened.

As I was heading towards her dorm, I started to get more and more nervous, afraid that what had happened in the nightmare was real, that I had lost her. When I arrived at her dorm, I started knocking hard on the door waiting for someone to open it.

 - What the fuck, what is it? - Pansy opened the door with an angry face because I had just woken her up - What do you want Enzo? - she asked.

- Is y/n there? - I asked and she looked at y/n's side of the bed to see if she was there.

- Nop, why do you need her? - she asked, but I didn't answer her, I just turned my back and started looking for y/n, and I didn't know where to start.

I had looked everywhere possible, it was at night so there wasn't much to do, but I still hadn't been able to find her, so I went to the common room and sat on a sofa and cried.

- Enzo, are you okay? - her voice echoed through the common room, and I raised my head which was resting on my hands, and when I looked at her, I ran towards her and hugged her - Enzo, you are hugging me very tightly! - she laughed - What's wrong, handsome?

- Y/n I thought I had lost you, I was looking for you and I couldn't find you anywhere. - I said and fell to the floor crying with relief and she knelt down next to me.

- I'm here now, you don't need to cry anymore. - She hugged me and started running her hand through my hair. - If you keep crying, I'll cry too, I've been very sensitive lately. - She laughed and I let out a giggle.

- It's not the first time this has happened, the other week I had some nightmares that something was going to happen to you, today I had one where I was going to lose you, I can't take this anymore! - I got it of my chest.

- You've been dreaming about me, and that's why I haven't been able to sleep! - she looked at me with a funny face - Did you know that when someone dreams about you, you won't be able to sleep that night? - she asked and I shook my head, I had no idea what she was saying, but if she said it was true, I believed it. - And if you've been dreaming about bad things that are going to happen to me, that means something good is going to happen to me in reality, right? I hope so. - she said and we both started laughing.

- You are crazy. - I said and she patted me on the head - I am joking - I said and she stuck out her tongue.

- Do you want to sleep with me today? That way if you wake up from a nightmare, you'll know for sure that I'll be fine! - she said.

- You're making excuses just for me to sleep with you, don't blame the nightmares, if you want to sleep with me just say it baby. - I played with her, she got up with me and we went towards her dorm.

- You're very funny, for someone who five minutes ago was crying because they thought I was dead. - she said and I leaned her against the wall.

- Are you making fun of me? - I said and she didn't respond, she gave a mischievous smile, and I kissed her.

- You'll have to keep quiet, Pansy is sleeping, and if anyone wakes her up she'll get grumpy. - she said, and little does she know what happened earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next part: Theodore Nott

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 127 15
Short sex scenes.... Just scenarios to get you guys going😏 ⚠️warning mature content⚠️ Rated 18+
2.3K 58 15
Here are a few of my male OCs. I stripped of their fandoms and made as if they were real. I MIGHT put hint of their fandom in the story but no promis...
39.5K 1K 50
Heat.Passion.Lust.Danger. Four words she never thought she'd use to describe her first year at Hogwarts. Starting as a 6th year student wasn't ideal...
1.7K 38 44
Y/n Malfoy, a 15 year old destined/owned to a powerful cursed heir who's got a different mentality? TW : Sexual content, Aggressive language, Abusiv...