UNSPOKEN WORDS

By QuEenRiddle4

UNDER EDITION!!!! This is a love triangle between Tom and Mattheo Riddle. IF YOU DECIDE TO READ THIS FANFIC B... More

A/N
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Cast
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Cast 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Cast 3
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 45

800 18 23
By QuEenRiddle4

TOM

I got out her dorm and I let a sob come out of my mouth. I felt destroyed. I wanted to go back in there and hold her. Tell her I didn't meant it. But she doesn't love me like I love her.

I go to my dorm,I see Mattheo already awake playing his guitar. He looks up at me, he sees my tears , he quickly stops playing and walked towards me to hold me.

Then I collapsed, I collapsed in my brothers arms.

He caressed with my hair just like how I did to him when we were kids. When I was a kid I used to tell Mattheo that when you caress the  hair of someone sad or hurt, it distracts them from their pain. I remember each time he fell down the bicycle when he was a kid and he started crying he caressed his own hair to feel better.

Now look at me, crying in his arms. For a girl who didn't appreciated me. Who didn't value me. Was I so stupid for me to not see it before?

"What happened?" He says , I stepped back and sit on his bed. I felt my face wet because of the amount of tears.
"I broke up with Cherry" I managed to say
"Why?" He asked sitting next to me
"I wanted to marry her, have a family, you know... I love her... but she didn't wanted that... I-I thought, it was for the best... that way I won't have to be with someone who doesn't see a future with me... she could of cheat on me at any moment because she doesn't care about this relationship, I bet she already did."
I say. While Mattheo only looked at me
"You think she cheated?" He says, I look down at the floor.
"I mean, Im no accusing her, but her and Judah... I never liked him, and you should of heard her! It sounded as if she didn't care at all about our relationship!" I say look back at him .

"So you broke up with her because she didn't wanted a future? Not because she cheated?" He asked once more
"Yes... why? Did she cheat on me? Is there something you know Brother?" I asked. I got extremely worried now, perhaps Mattheo knows something. Perhaps Mattheo saw Cherry with someone else.
"No.. but as you said, her and Judah... we would never know...but hey! She is not good enough for you, she wasn't the best girlfriend"

I stayed in silence and nodded. I lay back on his bed, I grabbed a pillow and hug it. Then I began to cry again. I felt Mattheo standing up I look at him.
"Where are you going?" I asked
"Hogsmade, I have a date with Sirena"

I began to cry again, Cherry and I could be walking down to Hogsmade together. I could buy her chocolates or any other sweets she likes.

"Do you need anything?" Mattheo asked putting on his jacket.
"Butter beer" I groaned against the pillow. The last thing I heard was the door closed behind me. Then I was all alone.

MATTHEO

I got out my dorm and walked towards Cherry dorm. I knock a few times and then she opened the door. She was wearing a big white shirt with only her panties. She looks beautiful. She looked like she was crying too.

"Can I come in?" I asked , she only glared at me and closed the door in my face.
I rolled my eyes and knocked again.
"What?!" She asked when she harshly opened the door.

"So you guys are done huh? Can I broke up with Sirena now?" I asked smiling at her. It was a fake smile and she knows
"You. Are. A. Bitch" she says glaring at me.
"Can I come in?" I asked ignoring her insult.
"No"
"Please" i say giving her puppy eyes I know she hates
"Fuck you" she once again closed the door in my face.

I couldn't help but laugh. I laughed so hard I know she could of heard me.

I felt like shit. My brother is in pain. Well, I don't think we are brothers, one of us is Bellatrix son!!
I haven't told him about that, I've been freaking out!
Of course I won't tell him now either. He will have a fucking panic attack if he knew. That's why I'll wait until he feel better.

For now, I'll go with Sirena. She is not that bad. She is in fact a nice girl, very caring and smart. Sadly her mother doesn't appreciate her.
She has told me about the abuse she receives from her mom. I didn't felt sad at all, I didn't care. But I'm a good liar.

My act had to continue until I get the perfect time to brake up with her. I didn't fucking like her to begin with.

JUDAH

I got out of the cold shower. I've been taking so many cold showers since Cherry and I haven't had any contact.
I felt like is becoming way too much, I can get a fever by how many cold showers I've been taking.

I know what I have to do. I need to feed my needs.

I'm human, and I wouldn't like to use a girl, because girl are like diamonds they need to be treated with appreciation.

But at this moment, I feel like I need to find a girl just for one night. I won't choose Cherry because I need to let her go. So I'll find someone else.
This is making me anxious, I've never done this before.

How do I approach a girl and ask her to be intimate with me and then leave the next morning?

That's just cruel!

I can't do it.
But I need it
I need a girl.

I got dressed to go out. I will do it. I will have a one night stand. I'm young I need to have normal teenage experiences. Even if they are not correct.

I walked out my dorm and walked around the castle. Looking for a girl. Why am I doing this!?

Then I see Danny, or Chubby Danny as many around Hogwarts called her. I've heard that girls who are insecure about themselves are the easiest to approach. I should see if that's true.

I walked towards her, it seems she was reading a science book. A muggle book.
"Hey" I say sitting next to her. She frowns and looks around seeing if there is someone else around. She points at herself
"Me?" She asked in confusion
"Yeah you" i asked smiling at her. She stayed in silence. This was becoming awkward
"Umm... I like your glasses" I say in my the best way of flirting. I'm not a flirty guy, and right now I feel stupid.
"Thank you?... do I know you?"she asked.
"No I don't think so.. I don't know many hufflepuffs... umm look I can't flirt, so I'll just be honest with you, okay?" She frowns even more confused and listen.

"Okay" she says
"You know we all have needs, and I've been wanting to have.. to be intimate with someone, and I saw you, and I thought you would be a great choice.. wait! No a choice because you are not an object! But I thought you would of accept my proposal to be intimate with me just for one night"  I blurred out at fast pace. But she understood.
"Okay who send you? Did Rosier send you? How much did he payed you?" She asked me in a defensive tone. I frown
"No! No one send me."
"So YOU, want to have coitus with me?" She says.
I smiled at the way she referred to sex, it was the correct way, I remembered Cherry used to say that was weird.
"Umm yes.. why?"

She stood up and then she did a full spin, then faced me. I was so confused
"What?" I say. She groaned in frustration
"I'm fat.god! Everyone calls me Chubby Danny for a reason" she says then she sits back down.
"I don't mind" I say, I was being honest. I don't mind if she doesn't have a super model body. And not because I'm desperate, but because she is still a woman.
"You seem like a good person" I say, when I noticed she stayed quiet.
"You know what... sure, I'll do it... I need to have normal teenage experiences. So Tonight?"
She says convinces of her answer.

I smiled
"Yeah. Sure... I'll pick you up.... Hufflepuff common Room?" I say in the nicest way possible.
"Yes" she says.
Then silence. This times it was awkward. So I stood up and say
"See you tonight?"
"Sure" she says to then go back to her book.
I gave her a nod and walked away.
Suddenly I stop in my tracks and turn to her
"I'm Judah Snape. It was nice meeting you"
She looks up from her book and smiled
"I'm Daniella Peters, it was nice talking to you"
I smiled to her , then I walked away with a smile on my face. I did it. I have a normal teenager experience. I'm going to have a one night stand tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 259 16
" I didn't thought that opposites attract theory was true not until I met him I thought it was just a muggle movie thing but it was not !" ~ Y/n Y...
670 22 5
IN PROGRESS There was a man, who made all the most evil choices, his name was Tom Marvolo Riddle. He met a woman, Catherine Black, the girl who made...
16.7K 234 16
Even though he kidnapped her, she started to fall in love with him, Mattheo Riddle was always so protective. When she sees him with other girls she c...