Devotion Of Love: The Never E...

By sha_writes01

A saga of beautiful love story between two poles apart from 16th century... A saga which was written on books... More

Avyay and Nitya
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 36

975 199 63
By sha_writes01

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay was riding his horse, and everyone from his army were following him... they reached a point where a few of soldiers of other army were hiding.... he stops his horse and everyone else to stopped...

He silently got down from the horse but before he could do anything, raghav came and went ahead, avyay didn't said anything... Raghav again came back with a sword covered in blood... Avyay passes him a proud smile...

Avyay: let's go ahead now... make sure the voice are as low as possible...

He got down and rest everyone looked at him...

Avyay:now we will divide into four... raghav will take a set of army and will enter the battle ground from north side... Yug and Aditya will take another set of army and will continue from the west side.... rest will follow me... Go it everyone?

He shouts and everyone agreed and went to their ways...

Avyay entered from the western region of the battlefield, As he entered the battlefield, horses and other animal along with their soldiers ran to him... His army was quick to react and in no time half of the army was already finished, avyay didn't had to handle anything from his side... He smirk looking the strength...

Avyay:they such childs...

He said and ran more into the kingdom and he came across a huge door, He smirks knowing where this gate opens to... But before he could open the gate, he heard a few noises from inside... He evedrops and heard someone saying something, he couldn't understand because of language barrier...

He returns back and saw raghav was on the battlefield, now and Aditya and yug were no where seen...

He went to him and asked him about their whereabouts but he didn't knew...

Raghav:bhai sa....

He said and overcome the bow which was darted for Avyay....

Avyay:RAGHAV... Have you fucking lost your mind or what?

Raghav:how can something to you when I am there...

He said and avyay smiles to him... They both went ahead, there comes the chief of opposite army...

Cheif:ohhh look who we have now! Is the army strength so low that king himself had to come down?

Avyay:uff, king has to come down when his people are in danger, little one...

He said and opens his sword...

Avyay:come fight...

He said and then big horns were heard, he looks their and sultan of Arab, who were here to capture the Chittor empire...

Avyay:looks like, sultan himself had to step down, is his army strength so low, that he himself had to come down...

He imitated him... The chief got his ego hurt and lifts up his sword but avyay was fast enough of slit his throat into two halves...

Avyay:that's why I say, don't speak so much , that you can't even answer anymore, little one...

He said to the lifeless body... Sultan for furious seeing his cheif getting slit throat in front of him...

Sultan:how dare to kill my man...

Avyay:you didn't see... ohh no... wait I will show you once more...

He said grabbed another man and slit his throat too... Sultan has enough for him, he got down from his elephant and avyay smirk...

Avyay:now there comes the king of ants...

He said and everyone laughed... the war so going on, ground was covered into blood and many lifeless bodies were glittered around...

Sultan marched to avyay and raghav came in between but avyay didn't let him...

Sultan started his harassic laugh and he frowns...

Sultan:give up, or you will have to give up your two brothers...

Sultan turns and saw there was none there...

Sultan;where the fuck did they both went...

He got furious and ran to avyay, avyay drops his sword and ran towards him... Sultan was fast enough to capture Avyay and pull him to the ground... but avyay tackled him and brought a sword in his hands, raghav went ahead but other men hold him to his place...

Raghav:leave him you bastard...

Sultan:tch, tch... What happened? Your brother or we should say king is so I'll powered that he couldn't even tackle such small---------

His words died in his mouth as he felt a ping in his arms, avyay got up and tackles him by his arms and drops him to the floor...

🍂🍂

On the other side, Nitya was restless upon hearing the news... She was in her chamber when another letter came to her, the letter said about the situation of the empire and the empire was covered in blood... Two of brother were captured by the sultan and raghav and avyay were fighting for the empire...

That was it for Nitya, she went to war room, got her things ready and went to horse zone...

He took her horse and went started riding the horse in the middle of the night, without anyone but her and her horse...

As she reached there she saw Yug and Aditya were tied up in a chariot, she silently went to them and they both were covered from blood... There clothes were tired, it was written how sick they treated them...

Yug: bhabhi sa, you?

Nitya:shh... don't say anything... Go from here... leave...

Aditya:we can't leave you alone here...

Nitya:the queen is ordering you both to leave to ved ji...

They couldn't couldn't deny to queen's order and some soldiers helped yug and Aditya to the palace...

She got back on the horse and rides to the actual area only to see, raghav and avyay at Sultan's mercy...

She stops her horse and the horse created a loud noise, grabbing everyone's attention...

Nitya: Chittor ke Rani sa aayi hai ,swagat to kariye humara...

'the queen of Chittor has came down, won't you welcome me?'

Avyay and Nitya held a eye lock... She went to him but a few men came in her way, she didn't do anything but to fight with her sword...

Nitya:dare you fucking came in my way, little one... You are just a kid...

Sultan got his male ego hurt... and he walks to her...

Avyay:one step towards her and you are gone...

Nitya looks at him and then noticed the blood dripping down his forehead and saw blood was even ozing out from his upper body too... Tears filled in her eyes seeing her avyay like this...

Nitya:rana ji....

She started walking back but felt a tug in her hairs... she turned back and saw some creepy man holding her hairs...

Nitya:wrong move little one...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There you go!!! For your kind information this is just a trailer guys! There is so much for right now... I am so excited...

and!!! Nitya had finally stepped down the battlefield!!!!!!!!
Also,both of them are saying the same names to the enemies!😭😂

Target
Votes:165+
Comments:50+

This time it isn't much, now don't say that vote target is big!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 6.8K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❤️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
12.1K 1.3K 37
in the quiet corridors of college two incredible people never thought they'd be more than friends. But, fate had other plans. This is a story of two...
153K 19.4K 84
A story where two broken souls are mending each other in the most beautiful way possible!🍂💗
48.6K 4.4K 25
A story where a girl has a dark lover who loves her passionately and is very possessive for her.