In MHA with Djinn Equip

By yourbookaholic

"Would the host like to unseal his wishes now?" "Yes" [The quirk- Djinn Equip has been granted] [The battle e... More

01- I'll be number one
02- Sign this
03- Behave
04- Tsunade's training method
05- Were women so shameless nowadays?
06- You saved me
07- They're idiots.
08- Tokyo Ghoul
09- The UA entrance exam (1)
10- The UA entrance exam (2)
11- The UA entrance exam (3)
12- The UA entrance exam (4)
13- The UA entrance exam (5)
14- I will surpass you
15- Just as the nature of Djinn's don't change, Minneta's don't change either
16- Quirk Assessment Test (1)
17- Quirk Assessment Test (2)
18- Quirk Assessment Test (3)
19- Mina are you some kind of masochist?
20- All Might your image is on the verge of collapse...
21- Battle Training (1)
22- Battle Training (2)
23- Battle Training (3)
24- Battle Training (4)
25- Battle Training (5)
26- Alas, love is harder than fighting villains
27- A banning order
28- Thank you
29- Rescue is the foundation of a true hero
30- USJ (1)
31- USJ (2)
32- USJ (3)
34- The Aftermath

33- USJ (4)

3.7K 230 27
By yourbookaholic

[First]

[First]

[Humph! get in line this uncle arrived first .cigarette bud jpg]

[Tch.]

[Yay! Goddess Mei started a live broadcast!]

[Wife Mei! I missed you~]

[It's been a while since Mei-san was on air]

[Well now that you bring it up, it's kinda true]

[Wife are they bullying you at work?]

Seeing the barrage, Mei's hand trembled a bit.

She really missed this.

Even the slight guilt she felt for monetizing the poor UA first years trauma, vanished almost immediately.

That's right, she was a news reporter!

She was just doing her job.

Why should she feel guilty?

Even if she didn't come, word would still get out eventually.

Thinking of this, Mei felt more confident.

"Hello everyone, I'm your host Mei Horikami and today, I bring you breaking news from Japan's number one hero school, UA!"

"About twenty minutes ago, a student from this year's Class 1A posted his distress message on QuirkGram, stating their class got ambushed by villains!"

"We are now at the scene of the USJ where their class exercise was meant to be held..."

Mei did not beat around the bush and directly dropped the bomb.

The beauty fanatics in the comments immediately froze.

They stiffly looked back up at the screen and were met with a shocking scene.

Down below was the familiar USJ.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

Well if you selectively ignored the eye-catching holes to the dome building.

At first the viewers were still a bit skeptical.

After all, a villain infiltration had never happened at any hero school before.

It wasn't until the camera zoomed in on the students near the entrance that they realised this was no joke.

In the frame, they saw the Class 1A students with obvious panic stricken faces.

In front of the group was a boy with half red and white hair freezing the entire mountain slope.

A red haired boy with his chest on display, holding down two suspicious looking men in black.

But what made everyone's heart sink even more was the sight of the unconscious green haired boy on the ground.

By his side, there was a petite brown haired girl crying over him.

[P-perhaps they aren't students?]

[Don't you see that green haired boy wearing the UA tracksuit?]

Regardless of whether they wanted to believe it or not, they had to accept the facts.

[Call the police quickly!]

[What is UA doing? Don't they know their students are in danger?]

[Why aren't there any heroes on the scene?]

[Where is All Might?!]

With all the concrete evidence, the popularity of the news broadcast soared.

Directly topping the trending list!

News spread like wildfire, and people all over Japan were glued to their screens.

In the police station, the hot lines rang continuously.

"Yes. Thank you for the info. We are aware of the situation."

"A team has been dispatched and are on their way."

"Don't worry ma'am. I assure you that your child will be safe."

"Thank you for the intel. The police force will not let these villains go unpunished."

Police departments all over Musutafu were currently facing similar situations.

Naomasa was especially stressed by the incident.

Without extra delays, he hopped into the van.

There was only one destination in mind.

"UA High... a press mob yesterday and today, an all out invasion."

"All Might sure does bring in the drama..." a colleague muttered under his breath.

From the tone of his voice it was obvious this pal of his wasn't too fond of All Might's new teacher status.

And honestly, Naomasa couldn't blame him.

Regardless of whether Toshinori was his best friend or not.

If he didn't know the true reason behind his new job, he himself might not be so calm about it either.

"Let's just hope the students can hold on till we get there."

He stopped conversing and focused his attention back to the car monitor.

...

Toru looked at the various ice sculptures in the distance and was speechless for a while.

She then turned to look at the huge ice glacier a few inches away from her and cautiously stepped away.

In the corner of her eye, she snuck a glance at frosty.

"I'm sure of it..."

This guy obviously wants to kill me!

First he almost decapitates me during our battle training exercise.

Now under the disguise of suppressing villains, he's back to finish the job!

Smart Todoroki.

Very smart.

Shoto at this time, took notice of her movements, "Hagakure-chan are you okay?"

Toru's lips twitched, "Y-yeah... I'm good."

Tch what are you pretending there for?

Sure enough, any friend of that Shin guy is trouble.

Shoto on the side did not know of the mental scar he had given Toru and sighed in relief.

I'll have to be more careful next time.

"Yaoyorozu-san, could you make handcuffs?"

Momo nodded, "On it."

Kaminari stared at the frozen villains with some lingering fear, "Why are there villains here anyways? Weren't they just at the USJ ground floor?"

Shoto shook his head, "Those bunch could only be regarded as appetisers at most. The real danger are the villains hiding in the various rescue zones."

Luckily for us, these villains outside the USJ should just be last minute stuff-ins added to make up the number.

Hearing the news, Momo stilled for a moment, "...Wait, you mean there are villains in there too?"

"Yes."

Kirishima landed a sweet punch on Todoroki's left cheek.

"Kirishima!"

"Todoroki you're really sick," Kirishima spat.

If he knew, how could he leave Shin and Bakugo in such a situation?

Shoto saw his expression and knew what he was thinking.

This was the reason he didn't inform him.

Kirishima is too soft.

...

Reporter Mei took notice of the concerns in the barrage and quickly announced, "Don't worry everyone. We just got word that the police have been alerted and are on their way."

"And from the looks of it, I believe the students already have the situation under control," the camera zoomed in on Todoroki and Kirishima, then to the captured villains being subdued by Momo and the others.

"For now, let's have faith in the teachers on site to deal with the villains inside."

Hearing Mei's commentary, the audience instantly felt relieved.

[Well thank God. I was worried for a second]

[Yeah tell me about it]

[Honestly I'm shocked. Were villains always this bold?]

[Humph just wait for the UA teachers to clean them up!]

Seeing the barrage calming down, Mei tugged her lips, "Yes there's nothing to worry-"

CRASH

Her words were abruptly cut off by an earth shattering noise.

There was a sudden air current so mighty that the helicopter was mercilessly swung to the side.

"Ah!"

"Hang on!" The pilot summoned all thirty years of flight experience on the spot.

Tugged on the wheel and barely managed to stabilise the helicopter.

Mei panted heavily, "Is everyone alright?"

"Yeah."

"We'll manage."

She sighed in relief.

"Don't worry viewers. We seemed to have been too close to the battle just now and... holy-"

The cameraman was at a loss for words upon seeing the scene below.

If before, the USJ had a few eye-catching holes on the glass exterior, the current state was far more than just 'eye-catching'.

There was now a huge gaping hole at the centre of the USJ, allowing for a clearer view of the ongoing battle.

The cameraman zoomed in.

At the centre of the destruction, an unfamiliar figure stood.

Beast-like traits such as claws and hoofs.

His long white hair was a stark contrast to his dark and toned skin.

Majestic silver armour adorned his frame.

"A hero?" he asked.

"...I've never seen him before," Mei replied.

On the opposite side stood something unspeakable.

Pelican-like head with its brain fully exposed.

A fierce hulk physique, similar to that of All Might.

And dull emotionless eyes.

Especially when those dull eyes suddenly turned to their direction.

Their hearts sank.

For a while no-one dared to speak.

In the barrage, apart from a few trolls that spammed RIP comments, the broadcast room was relatively quiet.

Just when everyone thought this was it, a deep voice resounded.

"Rupture."

A devastating shock wave was released.

All the surrounding villains were thrown into the distance.

The only one that stood in place was the Nomu.

Thirteen saw this scene and her heart was filled with unease.

"Even Shin can't take down this beast," she raised her arm, ready to launch a black hole at the Nomu.

But before she did, she was perplexed by Shin's actions.

This boy... just turned around and left?

He actually showed his back to the villain?!

Thirteen ran as fast as he could in the direction of the Nomu.

It was as if she could already see the scene of Shin being torn apart by the beast.

Ten feet.

Five feet.

The Nomu swayed a bit, causing Thirteen's heart to tighten.

"Black-"

BAM

"Hole..." the Nomu landing face first on the concrete and Thirteen was left confused.

It wasn't until the dust settled and got a clear look at the gaping hole through the Nomu's chest that Thirteen understood the situation.

She turned back, eyes focusing on the white haired boy holding Aizawa in the distance.

For a while, Thirteen's eyes swarmed with complex emotions- the strongest one being guilt.

She looked at the long line of teachers that had just arrived and could only avert her eyes away.

Her original intention was to hold a rescue class but ended up getting saved by her own student.

How ironic.

...

On the other hand, Shin was too occupied to care about Thirteen's feelings right now.

He walked up the platform and was met with the sight of a long line of pro hero's.

All Might rushed over: "Young Shin are you alright? Bakugo shonen says you told him to hold down the villain. Good job..."

Toshinori's words fell short as he noticed his student walking right past him.

Shin ignored the various eyes focused on his frame and walked straight ahead.

Not stopping until he was right in front of Recovery Girl, "Please save him."

In all the years of Recovery girl's career, she has met many clients.

Some would cry and beg for her help.

Others would be even more lavish and throw cheques her way.

Only twice has she felt at risk of losing a limb if she failed to comply.

The first was Endeavor.

And now the second position finally has an owner- Shin.

...

{Little Theatre~}

Recovery girl: Nezu I want to retire! These kids are too much!

Nezu took a sip of his tea: Just bare with it for a little longer-

Recovery girl: No I have put up with this for too long!

Nezu pushes a cheque towards her.

Seeing the long string of zero's, Recovery girl's eyes brightened.

She quickly snatched the piece of paper, "Humph! What do you take me for? My duty to heal the younger generation is not something money can taint!"

Nezu's lips twitched: That's not what you said a few seconds ago-

Recovery girl: Huh? What did I say earlier? I have dementia!

Nezu: ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.5K 24
VILLAN DEKUU!! Also there is Tododeku in this story...Midoriya gets cloned by Toga Himiko, who locks him up in Shigaraki's new hideout. Midoriya's cl...
219K 8.7K 17
Extract: ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Two minutes is all it took to unlock the door. Once again one of the men counted to three before they rushed in the dim room. All of...
159K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
188K 7.9K 34
A couple months into the second school year Izuku Midoriya goes into UA high. There he meets a new friend named Shoto Todoroki. He deeply contrasts t...