27- A banning order

In the dark bedroom, long purple hair was spread across the bed sheets.

Defined facial features was bathed in the light of the moon.

Amber eyes that usually carried a faint sense of indifference was now swarming with unease.

He remained motionless for a while before eventually adjusting his position to lay on his side.

A low sigh escaped his lips, "I should have been more careful."

The scene of what occurred at the UA entrance gate flashed in his mind once more.

Just as he had bypassed Midoriya and Bakugo that were in the middle of an emotional showdown, he caught a glimpse of a group of people he had long but forgotten.

His predecessor's family members.

 As for what these people that clearly had no business with UA were doing there? The answer was obvious.

Just one glance at his little sister and the greed in those eyes was obvious to all.

Honestly the sight of these people really ticked him off.

Although he wasn't the original Shin, he had still lived with these people for quite a while after taking over this body.

In the short while they lived together, Shin lived a degrading life.

This experience only made him feel more pity for his predecessor.

That poor boy was pushed to the point of suicide and by the hands of his own family members no less.

In Shin's eyes the Kobayashi family was no different from a villain group. 

Probably even worse.

After all, most villains still have the benefit of the doubt due to how society failed them but the Kobayashi family did not have that.

There was no tragic backstory.

No mental illness.

No unexpected plot twist.

Just the cruel result of a family with depressingly low moral standards.

That was why when he saw them in the car that evening, it was hard to suppress his annoyance.

Without much hesitation, he leaked out some bloodlust on the two in the front seats.

This was possible due to Shin's inheritance of the former Djinn holders memories.

Although most of former holders were good guys from the outside perspective, it can't be denied that the blood they shed in their lifetimes was heavy.

Even though Shin had never taken a life so far, the memories allowed him to experience that feeling.

"Perhaps this was the downside of inheriting their memories?"

Sometimes it was hard telling what was real and fake.

Just like an actor that goes into seclusion in order to get more immersed in his role. At a point you tend to lose hold on your own reality.

He only intended to scare off the mother-daughter pair in the car but did not expect to attract Kirishima's attention!

Shin was sure that he had only directed it at those two and not anyone else but unexpectedly his red headed friend still picked up on it.

This made him confused for a while.

But nevertheless he made him realise something. 

Kirishima's instinct was keener than expected.

"Probably because of the villain incident that occurred during his middle school?"