06- You saved me

Miyuki's call was just a small episode and in a flash, a week had gone by.

Shin was back to his hectic training schedule once more.

Barbatos's strength magic had already been mastered. 

Though the power in his none-transformed state was still lacking in comparison to his full-transformation, but never the less he was getting there.

Untransformed use of his Djinn's magic types were hard and took up a lot of time getting used to as none of the previous Djinn holders had any experience in this field. 

So Shin put most of his focus on mastery his other Djinn full forms instead and only practicing his untransformed strength magic at the end of the day.

He was currently working on Vinea now.

During the whole process, Shin felt lucky at how quickly he was mastering his powers and couldn't help praising himself every now and then for his smart thinking when making the wish.

[Vinea- This Djinn possesses the ability to control the 2nd type of magic, water.]

It takes about two months for him to get the hang of each Djinn's power and Shin was ready to make the most of his time.

Rustle rustle

There was faint sounds of footsteps and chatters a bit away from where he was.

Shin took the initiative to deactivate his form and lay low.

...

Aizawa wasn't having the best day.

There had been an increase in villain activity lately and most of the work just had to fall on him due to his quirk being able to end the cases quickly.

Not only night patrols but also morning patrols were increased.

He was an underground hero for crying out loud!

Yes he was a teacher at UA and that made his existence less secretive but the government should still respect his title a little!

He sighed.

If all that wasn't bad enough he now had two kids that decided that today was the day that they couldn't take a hint.

"Eraser why are we in the woods?" Present Mic asked in his ever so loud voice.

"I should be asking you that, this is my patrol time remember?"

"Aizawa don't be so mean~" Midnight pouted.

Aizawa ignored her, "There had been a series of tip off's to the police about some strange activity going on here. From what the witnesses said, the ruckus wasn't too loud but it still made them a bit worried so I came to check out the situation."

"Oh then should-" 

Rustle

They all froze at the sudden movement of leaves.

 Their guards raised to the extreme as they peered their surroundings.

"Come out!" Aizawa had already activated his quirk. 

Ominous red eyes shone in the direction of the sound.

The figure did not delay either and quickly revealed himself.

It was a boy.

Although he was on the taller side, Aizawa summed up his age to about fifteen or sixteen based on his facial features.
His purple hair was so long that he honestly wondered how the kid managed it.
With a strong chiseled body and striking amber eyes, he was the type of person that caught attention wherever he went.