33- USJ (4)

[First]

[First]

[Humph! get in line this uncle arrived first .cigarette bud jpg]

[Tch.]

[Yay! Goddess Mei started a live broadcast!]

[Wife Mei! I missed you~]

[It's been a while since Mei-san was on air]

[Well now that you bring it up, it's kinda true]

[Wife are they bullying you at work?]

Seeing the barrage, Mei's hand trembled a bit.

She really missed this.

Even the slight guilt she felt for monetizing the poor UA first years trauma, vanished almost immediately.

That's right, she was a news reporter!

She was just doing her job.

Why should she feel guilty?

Even if she didn't come, word would still get out eventually.

Thinking of this, Mei felt more confident.

"Hello everyone, I'm your host Mei Horikami and today, I bring you breaking news from Japan's number one hero school, UA!"

"About twenty minutes ago, a student from this year's Class 1A posted his distress message on QuirkGram, stating their class got ambushed by villains!"

"We are now at the scene of the USJ where their class exercise was meant to be held..."

Mei did not beat around the bush and directly dropped the bomb.

The beauty fanatics in the comments immediately froze.

They stiffly looked back up at the screen and were met with a shocking scene.

Down below was the familiar USJ.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

Well if you selectively ignored the eye-catching holes to the dome building.

At first the viewers were still a bit skeptical.

After all, a villain infiltration had never happened at any hero school before.

It wasn't until the camera zoomed in on the students near the entrance that they realised this was no joke.

In the frame, they saw the Class 1A students with obvious panic stricken faces.

In front of the group was a boy with half red and white hair freezing the entire mountain slope.

A red haired boy with his chest on display, holding down two suspicious looking men in black.

But what made everyone's heart sink even more was the sight of the unconscious green haired boy on the ground.

By his side, there was a petite brown haired girl crying over him.

[P-perhaps they aren't students?]

[Don't you see that green haired boy wearing the UA tracksuit?]

Regardless of whether they wanted to believe it or not, they had to accept the facts.

[Call the police quickly!]

[What is UA doing? Don't they know their students are in danger?]

[Why aren't there any heroes on the scene?]

[Where is All Might?!]

With all the concrete evidence, the popularity of the news broadcast soared.

Directly topping the trending list!