29- Rescue is the foundation of a true hero

Izuku looked at his dejected friend on the side and didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

To think this guy actually drew up a whole seating arrangement for the bus ride...

"Iida-kun I think y-your seating plan was really good-"

"As expected of you Midoriya."

"...What?"

"Even after my blunder you still try your best to protect my self-esteem," Iida let out a long sigh, "I have to admit it. You are better than me."

Izuku: "..." no you think too much.

Kirishima watched the show go down and was left speechless.

Wasn't it just a bus ride?

Why did this seem more dramatic that the recent k-drama Mina was obsessed with?

Kirishima silently withdrew his gaze from the two and looked out the window.

Outside was the vast scenery of UA grounds.

Looking at the never-ending sight of greenery, Kirishima had to admit that UA was really on top of their game.

Sometimes he wonders how he even got accepted in the first place.

With people like Shin, Todoroki and Bakugo in the same class, his hardening quirk seemed... somewhat lacklustre.

Heck, even Midoriya's quirk was flashier.

Don't look at how his quirk currently inflicts damage on himself.

From what Shin told him, Kirishima now understands that this state was only temporary.

Once the dude learns how to control his power, he'll definitely be at the ranks of Bakugo and Todoroki.

And if Kirishima was to be brutally honest, the guy's quirk kind of resembled All Might-

"I always speak my mind," Asui, who had been quiet the whole time, suddenly spoke up.

Seeing that she caught the attention of most people on the bus, she continued, "Midoriya-kun your quirk is like All Might's."

Kirishima: "..." well I guess he wasn't the only one to notice it.

Midoriya instantly became a fidgeting mess.

The onslaught of jiberish and Japanese made Kirishima speechless.

Was he speaking human?

Kirishima couldn't help but butt in, "Wait a sec Asui-chan-"

"Call me Tsu."

"Ah right Tsu-chan. All Might doesn't get hurt when he uses his quirk," Kirshima leaned his head on the window, "they just kind of look the same."

Hearing Kirishima's explanation, Asui thought it made sense.

After all, there can't be two people having the same quirk... well unless they were related?

Wait... related?

She gave a deep look at Midoriya.

Green hair.

Pale skin.

Small build.

Freckles.

"Impossible," She firmly concluded.

"W-what was t-that Tsu-chan?"

And that stutter.

Absolutely impossible.