Chance or Destiny (crossover...

بواسطة Seimily

Billy Batson and his family move from Philadelphia to Shadyside for Victor's job, but on the way he falls in... المزيد

Introducing the characters
Chapter 1.-A plot twist in Philly
Chapter 2.-How can you mend a broken heart?
Chapter 3.-Moving on up
Chapter 4.-The new kid in town
Chapter 5.-Getting to know each other
Chapter 6.-Life is a rollercoaster
Chapter 7.-Obstacles
Chapter 8.-Billy in Andi Shack
Chapter 9.-Family issues
Chapter 10.-Crossroads
Chapter 11.-Lessons in love
Chapter 12.-Secrets are revealed
Chapter 13.-Duty calls
Chapter 14.-Shh 2.0
Chapter 15.-A shocking discovery
Chapter 16.-The truth comes to light
Chapter 17.-Second chance at the Mini Golf
Chapter 18.-The good Hair Crew Welcome Comitee
Chapter 19.-The secret admirer
Chapter 20.-Game of love
Chapter 21.-Against all odds
Chapter 22.-I heard it through the grapevine
Chapter 23.-Choices are made
Chapter 25.-Its complicated
Chapter 26.-Reasons

Chapter 24.-Andi's revenge

71 3 1
بواسطة Seimily

Author's note:
Hi again! I'm so sorry, I'm the worst at updating And this chapter took two months of hiatus.
I was really busy between work, writing this chapter, my other story, being an adult and stuff...it's so complicated.
Anyway, to make It up to you, the chapter is longer.
Buckle up because It has a lot of surprises 😉

Bex and Andi were sitting at the dining room table eating breakfast, although Andi was rather melancholic, staring at her bowl of omelet without tasting it.

"Andi, eat your breakfast before it gets cold," Bex told her softly. "I woke up early to cook and it is delicious"

"I'm not hungry," Andi said, pushing the plate towards Bex. "Thank you mom, maybe later"

"At least try to have a bite," Bex told her. "Please, I don't want you to end up in the hospital for anemia."

Andi reluctantly took the plate back and ate four bites of the omelet, chewing slowly. She couldn't deny that breakfast was delicious, she just didn't feel like eating, but she did so as not to worry Bex.

"I ate, are you happy?" Andi said sadly and finally finished the plate.

"Andi, what's wrong?" Bex asked worriedly. "Are you okay?" Andi shook her head, Bex put her hand on her forehead. "Well, you don't have a fever. But it's very strange that you don't have an appetite."

"Billy broke up with me," Andi said, looking at her mom.

"What?" Bex said in shock. "Why would he do that? Billy loves you and he wouldn't be able to hurt you, except that time where he pressured you to choose him over Jonah but still..."

"I don't know, I don't understand it either" Andi said with her eyes full of tears. "I thought everything was fine between us but I think I was wrong. I can't believe I was so stupid."

"Hey, I'm not going to let you say that," Bex told her firmly. "You are a very smart young lady. Do you understand me?" Andi doesn't say anything and looks at the ground, tears starting to slide down her cheeks.

"How could he do this to me?" Andi looked up and started crying. "I loved him mom"

Bex immediately went to hug her beautiful daughter to comfort her.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay" Bex comforted her and kissed her forehead. "I'm here honey, I'm not going anywhere" Andi continued to cry.

"Billy left and I couldn't say goodbye," Andi responded between sobs, looking at the bracelet. "He only left me this"

"Did you make another bracelet for Billy?" Bex asked taking the bracelet, it felt like deja vu with the Jonah incident, only this time it was Billy Batson.

"He promised not to take it away again, he said he was going to give it back to me because he didn't deserve to use it," Andi cried. "And no matter how many times I try to love him, I tried my best to love Billy. I made him a bracelet, we have a special spot at the park where I carved our names into a heart on the tree, I made him a video similar to the one Bowie made for me and yet he decided to leave me!"

"I'm sure Billy didn't mean to hurt you; maybe he had to leave," Bex told her.

"He didn't even say goodbye, Mom," Andi cried. "I would have understood if he left me a letter, the only thing I received when I woke up was his bracelet. This is much more painful than when Jonah rejected me. I am so naive to believe that Billy was different" tears roll down her cheeks. "but he just left, broke up with me and broke my heart"

"Do you know what a good balm is for a broken heart?" Bex said with a smile, wrapping an arm around her teenage daughter's shoulders. "An ice cream"

Andi suddenly stopped crying, wiped away her tears, and looked at her mom with a sad smile.

"Actually, ice cream isn't such a bad idea after all. I need to get over Billy," Andi said.

"I think he will have an explanation for why he did what he did," Bex told her.

"That doesn't matter," Andi said, taking her plate to the sink. "I'll wash the dishes and then I'll go change"

Bex didn't say anything because she didn't want to bother Andi anymore and finished cleaning the table while she silently washed the dishes. However, Bex noticed that her daughter was wearing Billy's bracelet on her wrist, which was a sign that she still loved him.

Meanwhile, Billy was in the taxi looking out the window, his eyes were red and swollen and his nose was red from having cried so much. Simply leaving his family and the love of his life was the hardest thing he had ever experienced. Billy wore headphones and listened to "Good enough" by the band Lifehouse, the funny thing is that the lyrics reflected what the boy was feeling.

seems the more we talk

The less I have to say

Let's put our differences aside

I wanted to make you proud

But I just got in your way

I found a place that I can hide

Now everything is changing

But I still feel the same

Are we running out of time

What do I have to do

To try to make you see

That this is who I am

And it's all that I can be

I tried to find myself

Looking inside your eyes

You were all that I wanted to be

There must be something else

Behind all the lies

That you wanted me to believe

Now everyone is saying

That I should find a way

To leave it all behind

What do I have to do

To try and make you see

That this is who I am

And it's all that I can be

"Hey kid!" The taxi driver spoke suddenly and looked at Billy through the rearview mirror. "Kid!"

"Yes," Billy said, taking off his headphones. "I'm sorry"

"We're here" the taxi driver told him.

"Thank you sir" Billy put his iPod in his backpack and took some money out of his wallet which he gave to the taxi driver. "Keep the change"

"Good luck" the taxi driver told him and Billy got out of the taxi walking towards the airport.

What do I have to do

To try to make you see

Trying to be like you

Isn't good enough for me

And I won't let you go

And I won't let you down

I won't give you up

Don't you give up on me now

Billy walked through the airport, but once again tears rolled down his cheeks.

What do I have to do

To try and make you see

That this is who I am

And this is all that I can be

What do I have to do

To try to make you see

Trying to be like you

Wasn't good enough for me

An hour later, Andi and Bex were at Rockwell Ice Cream, an ice cream shop in Shadyside that Bex had coincidentally discovered the other day and became her favorite place. The first time she had gone with Bowie, this time she was enjoying a moment together. to his daughter, even though it meant she was comforting her after her breakup with Billy.

"Why have I never come here?" Andi said after taking a spoonful of her Oreo cookie-flavored ice cream. "It's nice"

"Well, are you here now or not?" Bex told her, she for her part was eating a Neapolitan ice cream. "This is my favorite ice cream shop in Shadyside, the other day I came here with your dad and he liked it too. In fact that same day was when we discovered you and Billy sleeping together in your bed "

"Oh...yeah" Andi said, although her tone was still sad and she looked at her cup of ice cream.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up," Bex apologized.

"Don't worry, someday I'll get over it" Andi said. "Billy has been the only boy I've ever really loved and I don't think I'll forget him anytime soon."

"I could tell from the moment you're wearing his bracelet," Bex observed.

"It's like having him with me, even though we're not together anymore," Andi confessed. "At least I would've liked to have been able to talk to Billy before he left, and if he didn't want to be my boyfriend anymore he could have told me. but...I don't get it, we were so happy and I'd never been as in love as I was with Billy."

"What about Jonah?" Bex asked her. "There was a time when you couldn't stop thinking about him, I even discovered a picture of him on your computer, remember?"

"I really liked Jonah, but my relationship with him was so complicated mom," Andi said. "But who I really fell in love with was Billy, he came at the most painful moment of my life and gave me hope again, plus we both had a lot of things in common, we connected and suddenly... one day just like that he decided to leave"

"I can't get inside your boyfriend's head to know what he's thinking..."

"He 's my ex. I remind you that we broke up and he only left me his bracelet that I'm wearing now," Andi told her mother.

"Just hear me out," Bex told her as Andi kept eating her ice cream in silence. "What I'm trying to tell you is that I don't know what's going on in Billy's mind and I know that you guys aren't together now, but one thing I'm sure of is that he really loves you and I don't think he wanted to break up with you"

"Then why did he leave?" Andi asked sadly.

"I don't know, he'll probably explain it to you when he comes back," Bex said.

"If he comes back," Andi murmured.

"Don't lose hope Andiman," Bex told her softly. "You will see that you and Billy will be together again. You guys were made for each other"

"I would have wanted that to happen between you and Bowie," Andi said.

"Andi...for now your dad and I are good friends" Bex told her beautiful daughter. "He recently just broke up with Miranda and I don't want to force him to get back together, it's like it's a rebound. I'll always love him because he was my first high school love and he gave me the best gift that was you. That will never change "

"I know, but deep down it's what I want most," Andi said.

"We'll see," Bex told her. "For now let's concentrate on fixing your love story with the handsome Billy Batson."

"I don't know where he is," Andi said. "He left at dawn; I was asleep and I felt him put the bracelet in the palm of my hand and then a drop of water fell on my cheek, he also kissed me. When I woke up this morning he was gone."

"Did he come in through the window?" Bex asked in shock and Andi nodded. "And I didn't notice?" Andi nodded again. "Wow, Billy really is a hopeless romantic after all."

"Normally it is, but the situation was different this time" Andi said sadly.

Andi continued eating her ice cream as did Bex, neither of them said anything; The two of them didn't have much time to be at the ice cream parlor and they wanted to take advantage. Suddenly the instrumental music that set the place stopped playing and gave way to "Too young" by Phoenix, a House style song.

"What are you thinking about?" Bex asked her. "You suddenly became quiet."

"I was just enjoying my ice cream" Andi said but Bex took another spoonful of her ice cream and looked at her daughter intently, she knew her like the back of her hand and she wasn't fooling her. "Okay," she added with a sigh. "This song that's playing is Billy's favorite."

"Oh really?" Bex said surprised.

"His favorite band is Twenty One Pilots, but this song is his favorite," Andi explained. "A few weeks ago we were at the drive-in theater watching a movie, "Lost in Translation" by Sofia Coppola; it's a love story where two strangers accidentally meet in Japan"

"No Spoilers please" Bex said until she snapped her fingers. "Wait, I think I know which one it is, is Scarlett Johansson in that movie?"

"Yes, she is," Andi said.

"I remembered, it's a great movie," Bex said, smiling.

"I know, anyway, Billy and I watch it and Too Young is on the soundtrack," Andi explained. "Billy liked the song so much that he added it to his Spotify playlist, and from now on it's his favorite. It's the third time I've heard it and once again it makes me think of him"

"Let's do something, why don't you remember the happy times you spent with Billy?" Bex told her with a smile. "For example, you just remembered his favorite song and that time you watched Lost in Translation at the drive-in theater, is there anything else that makes you think of Billy?"

"Well...I wear the butterfly hair clip, my rose and my sunflower withered but I bought similar ones that make me remember him; and I have them in my vase," Andi explained. "I still have the prize I won when we had our mini-golf date and...the paper cranes we made are still in my shack. And now that I'm going to the park, our special spot will feel empty without Billy. Not to mention, I made a video and I have a picture of him on my computer..."

"And how did you get to the drive-in if neither of you drive?" Bex asked.

"We weren't alone, Mary and Freddy were with us and Mary has been driving since she was 16," Andi explained. "She has a license, Victor, her foster dad; let her drive the van. I sat in the backseat with Billy by the way"

"Is there anything else that reminds you of him?" Bex asked her daughter.

"It doesn't matter anyway, it all makes me miss Billy" Andi said after taking more spoonfuls of her ice cream.

"They don't necessarily have to be sad memories," Bex told him. Andi sighed and showed her mother her phone, on the wallpaper she was hugging Billy, Andi was wearing a blue t-shirt with some Minnie Mouse drawings and sunglasses, Billy was wearing a dark green cap and a green t-shirt with a light green t-shirt underneath; both smiling at the camera. "Nice pic, why have I never seen it before?"

"Billy and I were looking for themed costumes for Halloween to go as a couple; the first option was to go as Wendy and Peter Pan and the second was as Mickey and Minnie Mouse, so we both decided to do something different for fun and give the costume a modern touch" Andi explained. "I dressed as Minnie Mouse and Billy as Peter Pan"

"You guys look so happy here," Bex observed as she looked at the photo.

"We had a lot of fun," Andi observed. "Only...now that Billy is gone...there's no point in me wearing my Minnie costume, I'll go dressed as a broken heart."

"Andi, I don't want you to continue being sad about Billy. Better think about how happy you were with him and the incredible times you had together" Bex told her. "So every time you remember it, you won't feel sad. And don't be sad because it's over, you better smile because you had your own fairy tale with a real prince."

"You're right," Andi said smiling, for the first time she no longer felt depressed. "After a long time, I finally got to know what love is. Billy not only came to save me, he was also my best friend. We did a lot of things together," she recalled. "Like the time we had the race on the swings and tied, we had our first date at The Spoon where we got to know each other..."

"I helped Billy pick out the perfect gift for you," Bex added.

"Or when we had lunch with Cece and Pops and played the memory game" Andi said smiling. "And Cece lost"

"No way," Bex said, smiling in amazement. "Really?"

"Yes," Andi said laughing. "Billy, Pops and I told her she was out and she didn't like the idea of ​​losing very much."

"What category was it?" Bex asked.

"Where you lost, name the capitals in alphabetical order" Andi explained. "Cece made a mistake when she said Philadelphia"

Bex gave a mischievous smile and took another spoonful of her ice cream.

"I'm glad to know that my mom lost for the first time in a game where she always wins," said Bex. "I would've liked to see that but Brittany asked me to put away the costumes and party supplies."

"We understood you were working," Andi said. "But another thing that was definitely my favorite was Bowie finally being able to get rid of Miranda and Morgan."

"Ugh, don't even remind me," Bex said. "They were both equally evil; like mother, like daughter"

"What I liked is that we were able to celebrate that moment with Billy," Andi said. "and I was surprised that Bowie liked him"

"Well, Billy is a sweetheart," Bex said. "The strange thing was that at first Bowie confused him with Jonah," Andi laughs.

"I know, it was funny to me too," Andi said. "But at least Billy is used to it now."

"And Bowie already knows who Jonah is and who Billy is," Bex mutters.

"That's right," Andi said. "The truth is... there are so many moments that I have with Billy that I lost count; our dance outside my shack, when we went to the movie theater to watch the Super Mario Bros. movie, when he asked me to be his girlfriend in the park and we kissed in the rain, his serenade in the school cafeteria..."

"If Billy loves you like he says, then he'll come back," Bex assured her.

"How do you know?" Andi didn't seem very sure.

"I don't have a sixth sense for anything," Bex said. "Something tells me that Billy will come back to you very soon."

"I hope so" Andi says. ""But in case he doesn't come back, I hope where he is he's better."

"He'll be back," Bex assured her again. "I promise"

Andi smiled and hugged her mom, Bex returned the hug and they both shared a tender moment in the ice cream shop as mother and daughter.

On the other hand, Billy was sitting in the waiting room, waiting for them to announce that the passengers had to board the plane. While doing time, Billy was looking at the photos in the gallery on his phone; Most of them were of him with his family and the others were mostly with Andi, in his happiest moments when he dated her. The one that caught the boy's attention the most was the one on his screensaver: during their date at the minigolf, hugging and looking happily at the camera with Andi wearing sunglasses on her head. That same photo had been taken by Walker.

"I don't expect you to forgive me," Billy whispered sadly as he rubbed his thumb on the screen of his cell phone and focused his gaze on Andi. "But someday you will understand why I did it. Never forget how much I love you" Billy kissed all four fingers and then placed them where Andi was.

"Your attention please," the female voice spoke through the airport loudspeaker. "Passengers bound for Philadelphia, please board lounge 13"

Billy took a deep breath, stood up from his chair, slung his backpack over his shoulder, and with his head held high, headed to the boarding room.

That same afternoon, while returning home after eating ice cream with Bex, Andi walked through the streets with a firm and confident step, Bex had to return to work and promised her daughter that she would return later at lunchtime.

"Andi," Jonah greeted her, but she pretended she didn't hear him. "can we talk please?"

"I have nothing to talk to you about Jonah" Andi said, annoyed and continued walking. "stay away from me, you're doing nothing but hurting me"

"Just listen to me," Jonah asked, gently stopping her by the arm.

"Don't touch me," Andi said, slipping away from the hold.

"I'm sorry," Jonah apologized, raising his hands in surrender

"What are you doing here, what do you want?" Andi said, angrily.

"I just want to talk to you" Jonah told her, Andi crossed her arms but honestly she wasn't interested in listening to what Jonah Beck had to say, she stopped being his friend at the same moment he lashed out at her boyfriend and said all those hurtful things about his past.

"Billy and I broke up," Andi said coldly before adding with sarcasm in her voice. "I hope you're happy, you finally got what you wanted"

Jonah was shocked by the revelation, he wanted Andi and Billy to break up, but then he felt bad seeing Andi heartbroken. The worst thing is that he still felt guilty after the kiss he shared with Buffy the other day in the park.

"Andi, I feel so bad," Jonah said, looking down sadly.

"Do me a favor, will you?" Andi refuted. "leave me alone and for good this time"

"But I don't want to lose you," Jonah pleaded.

"Too late Jonah Beck, you already did it" Andi said, before turning to leave.

"Andi, I told Billy to break up with you," Jonah said and immediately realized he made a mistake because Andi turned to look at him.

"You what?"Andi protested, and her face turned red with anger.

"I did it so we could be together," Jonah confessed. "I know I said I wasn't going to bother you anymore, but I can't help it. Andi, I want to be your boyfriend, please give me another chance."

"How could you?!" Andi attacked Jonah and threw punches at him, breaking into tears. "Because of you I lost the love of my life, I will never forgive you for this!! Just...stay away from me!"

Andi, soaked in tears, turned around and ran towards her house. Jonah, seeing her walk away, can't help but feel worse and sheds a tear.

Meanwhile at the Shadyside International Airport boarding room...

"Billy!", Freddy's voice made Billy stop in his tracks as he was about to board the plane.

"Billy!", Mary and Darla shouted.

"Billy, don't go!" Eugene shouted.

"Billy!" Victor and Rosa shouted, everyone was running towards the boy, or in Freddy's case he was limping as fast as he could with his crutch.

Billy turned to see his family and immediately ran towards them, everyone immediately hugged him tightly.

"Everyone's here," Billy said, getting emotional. "I can't believe it, what are you guys doing here?" he asked when everyone broke away from the hug.

"Did you really think we would let you go?" Pedro asked him, even though he was a shy boy who expressed himself little, this time he showed strength and decided to say what he thought. "You're wrong Billy."

"You're in big trouble, young man," Victor said, crossing his arms and looking at Billy sternly. "I should punish you for running away from home, I'm not going to let you leave this time." Victor knew he wasn't going to stay upset with Billy for long so he hugged him tightly. "your place is with us son"

"But...I thought that by leaving, you guys would be much better off without me," Billy confessed sadly and everyone shook their heads. "Besides, I'll age out of the foster care system in three years, there's no reason for you to keep me anymore"

Rosa, who became immensely fond of Billy, stepped forward to comfort him and let him know that she was his real mother.

"Billy" Rosa looked at Billy with immense love and put her hands on his cheeks to look him straight in the eyes. "My wonderful, kind, brave, son. You will never age out of your home. Never" a tear streamed down on Billy's cheek that Rosa wiped right away.

"I love you mom" Billy says smiling as he hugs Rosa tightly while everyone else smiles at the tender scene.

"I love you too baby" Rosa says lovingly as she and Billy share another hug and then she kisses him on the forehead.

(A/N: I used Rosa and Billy's scene in Shazam: Fury of the Gods as a reference; but the context is different: they are at the Shadyside airport and not in the parking lot, and the wizard is not there)

"Billy, please don't go," Darla begged, running to her brother and hugging him.

"Dude, if you leave again I'm going to kick your ass," Freddy threatened jokingly. "I don't care if it's with my crutch" everyone laughs again, including Billy, who shook his head smiling.

"It's okay bro, I'm staying," Billy responded, bumping his fist with Freddy.

"All or none Billy" Mary reminded her younger brother pointing at him with her index finger in a threatening manner, but jokingly, which made him smile.

"All or none Mary" Billy repeated the rule with a smile.

Once reunited with his family, Billy prepared to leave with them when, in the distance, a stewardess who belonged to the plane's crew approached Billy.

"Hey kid, we are about to board the plane, we were waiting for you," the flight attendant said kindly. "Are you ready?"

"Thank you, ma'am, but I'm not going with you." Billy looked at his parents and siblings. "I'm already home," he added, smiling. "And my place is to be with them"

"Okay," the flight attendant said. "If that's your decision," she shook his hand with hers. "good luck"

Immediately afterwards, the flight attendant along with the rest of the crew said goodbye to Billy and boarded the plane.

"Come on, let's get out of here" Victor said with a smile putting a hand on Billy's back and leading him out of the airport with everyone else following him in single file.

After a chaotic morning where they thought they would never see Billy again, his entire family now went to retrieve him and take him back home where he belonged.

Even on the drive back to Shadyside, and listening to "Home" by the alternative band Dotan on the radio, Billy knew that was the place he was meant to be: home.

The following Monday after school, Andi was at the spoon having lunch with Buffy, Cyrus and Mary, all eating baby taters and milkshakes as tradition. although Buffy was still distracted by the kiss she had involuntarily shared with Jonah the other day and it was something that kept her uneasy, as well as guilty.

"Buffy" Mary brought her back to reality. "are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Buffy hurried to answer so as not to arouse suspicion. "I'm sorry...I was thinking, it doesn't matter. We better focus on cheering up Andi"

"It won't be the same without Billy," Andi said, dipping her baby tater in the milkshake and putting it in her mouth, chewing slowly. "And now who will be the fifth member of The Good Hair Crew? Or as Freddy called us, "The Breakfast Club"

"We'll think of something," Cyrus said. "Jonah said he wanted to join."

"You told him to join Cyrus, you forgot?," Buffy reminded him, trying to change the subject to avoid thinking about the awkward kiss. "It was the same day we went to eat at that restaurant where those disgusting baby taters were."

"Only because we're trying to avoid Amber," Cyrus said. "And in the end we ended up going back to The Spoon," he gave a small smile. "But speaking of new recruits, I can convince Jonah to join again."

"No," Buffy, Andi, and Mary protested, making Cyrus sad.

"Please," Cyrus begged again.

"I'm not going to let Jonah Beck be Billy's replacement," Andi said. "Besides, it's better for him to stay in his business and stay away from me; I would much rather have Amber, Anne or Iris join The good Hair Crew than Jonah"

"But there are already three girls, it would be cool if there was another guy and then I don't feel alone," Cyrus explained.

"Cyrus, we were trying to cheer Andi up, not make her feel worse," Mary reminded him. "I'm sorry but having Jonah join us is a terrible idea."

"I'm sorry," Cyrus apologized with Andi putting a hand on his shoulder. "I didn't mean to bother you Andi. Please forget what I said."

"It's okay, don't worry," Andi said comforting Cyrus. "I know you had good intentions and I appreciate it. I think I'm still sad because Billy is gone and I miss him."

"Would you feel better if I showed you another Tater Theater?" Cyrus asked and Andi immediately smiled.

"You know I love your tater theaters, I'd like that," Andi said, feeling better. "That would distract me from Billy."

"But not another adaptation of the princess diaries please" Buffy asked.

"Hey, that was a good one," Mary said. "I liked that the kingdom of Genovia was named Taterland instead"

"I can't believe I missed it," Andi lamented.

"I can act it out for you," said Cyrus, taking two baby taters and moving them as if they were two puppets. "Mia Thermopolis is a girl like any other," Cyrus narrated while playing with a tater. "That morning she was getting ready to go to school..." Andi was laughing but she and Buffy paid attention to the tater theater.

Mary was also paying attention to what Cyrus was doing, when suddenly her cell phone rang and she knew she had to answer the call.

"Sorry guys, I have to answer" Mary apologized, putting the cell phone to her ear. "Hey little bro, what's up?" he added, getting up from the table and walking away for a moment to continue talking on the phone.

"No one suspects anything?"," asked Billy, who was walking down the sidewalk toward The Spoon.

"No, don't worry. Cyrus and Buffy are distracting Andi," Mary reassured him, Billy sighed in relief. "Listen Billy, we have to make a plan to get you in without being caught"

"What we can do is have you get into The Spoon first and I'll follow you," Billy explained. "Since Andi is going to be distracted by Cyrus and Buffy isn't going to notice, then I'm going to stand behind her to cover her eyes so she can guess."

"Billy, you're a genius," Mary said smiling and looked into the distance watching how Andi was laughing with Cyrus acting with the baby taters. "and the sign may be that I tell others to remain silent so that there is mystery"

"Awesome, you remember the plan" Billy said with a confident smile. "I'll see you on the other side"

 "Okay," Mary said, ending the call. 

Mary waited for Billy to enter the spoon so she could walk towards her friends and he would follow her in single file to the table where Andi was next to Cyrus and Buffy.

"Who was it Mary?" Cyrus wanted to know with curiosity.

"Shh," Mary whispered, putting a finger between her lips and indicating to her friends to remain silent, Cyrus and Buffy took the hint perfectly.

"Hey, what's going on?" Andi asked, somewhat confused. "Why are you guys suddenly acting weird?"

"Wait Andi, the best part is coming" Cyrus exclaimed as he continued playing with the baby taters. "Oh no! Mia was just exposed at the beach party and now her reputation has been tarnished."

"Oh right, that jerk Josh Bryant only used her to have his five moments of fame," Buffy recalled, humoring Cyrus. 

Mary indicated Billy to follow her, until she returned to her place and Billy stood right behind his ex-girlfriend who planned to make her his girlfriend again in a heartbeat.

"ooh...so much excitement made me hungry" Mary exclaimed, taking one of the baby taters and putting it in her mouth, chewing slowly.

"Mary, what are you doing?" Cyrus protested. "You ate Lana!"

"It's better, I hate her" Buffy said. 

"No one eats Lana," Andi explained. "Mia smears her ice cream cone on her uniform" 

"This version is kind of creepy," Cyrus said. "here Mary is a cannibal who ate her"

"Come on guys, I did Mia a favor. So she'll learn to leave her alone," Mary said with a satisfied smile and took a sip of her vanilla milkshake.

Suddenly, Andi clearly felt hands covering her eyes. "Hey, who turned off the light?" Andi said confused. "Where is erybody?"

"We're still here girlfriend" Buffy said smiling, she decided not to ruin the moment. She wanted to see Andi happy before betraying her after what happened with Jonah.

 "Buffy is that you?" Andi said putting her hands on those of the mysterious person who was blocking her view. 

"No, I'm sitting in front of you," Buffy said. 

"Mary?" Andi guessed again.

 "Nope," Mary shook her head and smiled.

 "Very funny Cyrus, the joke's over" Andi said sarcastically. 

"It's not me, Andi," Cyrus protested. "I have been with you all the time"

 "Someone is covering my eyes, and if it's not any of you, then who?" Andi wanted to know.

"Well..." a beautiful, familiar male voice spoke. "You'll have to find out, my pretty butterfly." 

"Billy?" Andi asked suddenly, apart from recognizing the voice, she knew that the only person who called her that nickname was Billy. "it's you?" 

Billy uncovered Andi's eyes and stood in front of her. 

"Hi my love," Billy responded sweetly, smiling.

"My sweet Billy" Andi responded, smiling and with tears in her eyes, she got up from the table running towards him, Billy took her in his arms and hugged her tightly, holding her head.

Billy immediately captured Andi's lips in his, and just like a scene from a romantic comedy, he and Andi began kissing passionately. magically everything around them disappeared and it was just Billy and Andi in their own world.

If you leave me now
You'll take away the biggest part of me
Ooh-ooh-hoo, no
Baby, please don't go
And if you leave me now
You'll take away the very heart of me
Ooh-ooh-hoo, no
Baby, please don't go
Ooh-ooh-hoo, girl
I just want you to stay
A love like ours is love that's hard to find
How could we let it slip away?
We've come too far to leave it all behind
How could we end it all this way?
When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret
The things we said today

Since shortness of breath was becoming a big problem, Billy and Andi had to stop kissing, but not before putting their foreheads together and smiling. When they opened their eyes they realized that everyone was there smiling and watching everything.

Some of the diners who were at The Spoon couldn't help but applaud the tender and romantic scene between the young lovers.

"Guys, I think you have an audience," Mary said smiling.

"It was worth it" Andi said smiling and still looking at her beloved Billy.

"Yeah" Billy nods as he wraps his arm around Andis' waist and pulls her closer to him. "it was"

As for Cyrus and Buffy, they were also happy that their friend was finally reunited with the love of her life. Andi and Billy were made to be together. Even so, Buffy suddenly became sad and the guilt continued to consume her inside, the kiss she shared with Jonah was something she would not forget so easily; especially since Billy was Jonah's identical twin. Even though both boys were different from each other, they had the same face.

"Are you wearing my bracelet?" Billy asked Andi suddenly, gently taking her arm and looking at her wrist.

"I was keeping it for you, and it was also a way to keep you close even if you were far away," Andi told him. "But now that you're here, it's time to give it back to you, unless... you leave again..."

"I'm not going anywhere," Billy assured her. "I promise"

 "Okay," Andi responded, taking off the bracelet and putting it back on Billy's arm. "This is yours Billy, don't take it away again no matter what happens."

 "I'm glad to have it back," Billy said looking at Andi. 

"Me too," Andi said and the two looked at each other. "But I'm also glad you came back." 

Andi and Billy merged again in an emotional hug, feeling how their hearts broken by the separation healed again. 

"Is it just me or does this feel like deja vu?" Cyrus asked Buffy and Mary as the three of them watched the scene without saying anything. 

"It 's deja vu," Mary said smiling.

Buffy couldn't take it anymore, she grabbed her backpack and carried it over her shoulder, ready to leave the restaurant as soon as possible, which Cyrus and Mary noticed because Andi and Billy were once again in their own world. 

"Buffy, where are you going?" Mary asked her.

 "I forgot...I have to be somewhere else," Buffy said. "My mom told me to come home early, I'm sorry, I have to go."

"Are you sure you are alright?" Cyrus asked, Buffy just nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'll go out the back door so Andi and Billy don't see I'm gone," Buffy said nervously, taking a few bills out of her wallet and putting them on the table. "So you can pay for my food" she turned around and headed towards the exit. "I'll see you later"

"What's wrong with her?" Mary inquired strangely once Buffy left through the back door of the restaurant. "I thought she would be happy for Andi, our friend was unhappy without my brother and now that they are together again...she runs away as if she had committed a crime"

 "I have no idea, this is not normal for Buffy. I'm going to find out what's wrong with her" Cyrus said. "She is my best friend and I care about her well-being, I hope it has nothing to do with Andi" 

"I hope so too" Mary whispered and saw Andi and Billy walking towards them. "Here come Andi and Billy"

 "We have to change the subject so they don't get suspicious," Cyrus suggested and approached Jonah's identical twin to greet him. "Billy! Welcome back!" He added with a smile and greeted Billy with a high five and then hugged him to pat him on the back. 

"Thanks dude, I'm glad to be back too" said Billy and together with Andi they sat back down at the table next to Cyrus and Mary. 

"Where 's Buffy?" Andi asked, looking around. "I thought she would be here"

"Buffy's gone," Cyrus explained. "She had to settle some things with her mom"

"Well, I hope she's okay," Billy said, and the three nodded in agreement, and in the end they all finished eating quietly.

In the end, Andi and Billy were able to resolve their differences and everything went back to how it was before, them as a couple. The two were walking through the streets of Shadyside holding hands and talking casually.

"The other day I remembered you," Andi said to break the ice.

"Oh really?" Billy said surprised. "why 's that?"

"Bex took me to eat at an ice cream shop where they serve the most delicious ice cream you can imagine," Andi added. "and they played your favorite song"

"Stressed out?" Billy added with a smile, making his girlfriend laugh.

"No," Andi laughed. "It's not by Twenty one Pilots, obviously that's your favorite band. I mean your favorite song, do you remember when we went to the drive-in with Mary and Freddy and watched Lost in translation?"

"Too young by Phoenix" Billy remembered and smiled hugely as his beautiful eyes lit up. "Of course I remember, that song is awesome, I added it to my Spotify playlist"

"I know," Andi agreed. "Anyway, they played that song in the restaurant and it made me remember you, also in many of the photos I have, my favorite is where you are dressed in a modern version of Peter Pan and I am Minnie Mouse"

"I was thinking about you too, you know?" Billy confessed, letting out a sigh, he took out his cell phone from his jacket pocket and showed Andi his screensaver. "this is my favorite picture of us, it was when we had our date..."

"At the miniature golf," Andi completed the sentence. "And you met Walker, he was the one who took the pic, I'm still surprised how you didn't get jealous."

"I didn't have to, we were both happy together" Billy said and Andi stopped smiling. "Hey..." Billy stopped, put his phone back and put his fingers under her chin to force her to look at him. "What's wrong beautiful girl?"

"Billy, I'm glad you're back," Andi told him sincerely, but the tone of her voice sounded sad.

"Me too, and I promise I won't leave again, Andi," Billy promised. "But then...why are you so sad?"

"It hurt me a lot that you left without saying goodbye," Andi snapped. "You just gave me back the bracelet and with that I assumed we were no longer a couple. You just broke up with me without giving me an explanation, it seems like our relationship never happened in the first place."

Billy suddenly became sad, he stood in front of Andi and took her hands in his, staring into her eyes.

"Andi, I never wanted to break up with you," Billy confessed. "It's just...I thought you'd be better off without me."

"Of course not Billy Batson, honestly I'd never felt more miserable," Andi said. "When you were here my broken heart had finally begun to heal, and when you left...it broke again."

"I'm so sorry," Billy said, his voice breaking and he hugged Andi, his eyes filling with tears. "You don't know how sorry I am. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me."

"Of course I forgive you Billy," Andi told him without letting go, Billy made the hug tighter and closed his eyes. "but I don't get it..." they both separate and Andi shakes her head. "Was I a terrible girlfriend?"

"No, you were wonderful," Billy assured her. "You are the most incredible girl I've ever met and you make me so happy. But...I'm broken Andi..." he looks down in shame. "I have nothing to offer you"

"That's not true" Now it was Andi who lifted her boyfriend's chin and got lost in his green eyes. "You are everything to me, don't ever say that you are not enough. Have I not shown you how much I love you?" A tear slides down Billy's cheek.

"I love you too," Billy reciprocated. "I will never forgive myself for hurting you. I didn't want to break up with you" he looked at his girlfriend tearfully. "Andi, I want us to be together forever, I don't want to lose you again."

"Billy, it wasn't your fault," Andi reassured him. "I'm aware that someone manipulated you into breaking up. It was Jonah, right?" Billy nods. "I knew it," Andi whispers to herself.

"Jonah said all those hurtful things about me in the school hallways, he reminded me that I'm a loser who only runs away from foster homes and my mom left me at a Christmas carnival" Billy mutters sadly. "And he was right, how could you want to be with a guy with a dark past that only causes problems? You deserve someone better."

"I can't believe you let Jonah Beck, aka your identical twin, manipulate you." Andi was outraged. "Of all people you had to believe him?."

"Maybe I'm insecure after all." Billy looked at the ground again. "I'm broken Andi, I can't fix myself, I have a lot of scars in my heart"

"Then we will have to work very hard to heal those scars," Andi told him, caressing him on the cheek. "I am going to help you"

"You're the best girlfriend Andi Mack" Billy whispers in amazement. "I don't know what I did to deserve you but you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He took her hands in his again. "thank you"

Andi and Billy continued walking until they stopped in a neighborhood, both of them watching carefully, a brand new black Audi was parked in the driveway.

"Where are we?" Billy asked curiously.

"It's Jonah's house," Andi said indifferently and an imaginary lightbulb lit up above her head. -Wait!..." she added, snapping her finger. I got it"

Listen up, I ain't playin' around
I said blood, sweat, and tears and I made my rounds
I'm bad as oooh, there's no stopping me
Get out of my way, I'm like a runaway train
Flying at a supersonic speed

"Andi, whatever you're thinking..." Billy tried to warn her, but his girlfriend checked the ground and found a piece of brick. "Wait...Andi, I don't think this is such a good idea. Put that down."

I got what you want (I got it)
I got what you need (I got it)
Welcome to the show
Get ready for the major leagues, all right

"Don't worry Billy, I know what I'm doing" Andi said confidently and holding the brick she walked towards Jonah's house, directing her gaze at the car.

All my life I said
I'm gonna be one of the greats
Now I'm finally here
Ain't nothing about this fake

"What are you doing?" Billy said scared. "Andi, please don't do it..." Andi raised the brick in the air. "No! No! No!

CRASH! The brick was thrown at the windshield of the car, breaking the glass into thousands of fragments; Andi had just smashed the glass on Jonah's car.

"Hey, who's there?!" A male voice suddenly spoke and walked out to the parking lot of his house. "My car!" he added, putting his hand to his head.

"What's wrong dad?" Jonah said walking out onto the street and seeing the windshield completely broken. "Oh my god...." He looked up and saw Andi. "Andi?"

"Holy moly...," Billy whispered, scared.

Oh, it's the real thing
Oh, it's the real thing (yes!)
All my life I said (I said it)
I'm gonna be one of the greats
Oh, it's the real thing

"Run!" Andi shouted, taking Billy's hand and they both ran as fast as they could.

"Stop there! Someone stop those kids!" Jonah's dad shouted.

"We have company," Andi whispered as he continued running hand in hand with Billy.

"I told you it was a bad idea!" Billy exclaimed and they both continued running. "keep running and don't look back"

"Stop there kids! This isn't funny kids! I'm going to call the police!" shouted Michael, that was the name of Jonah's father. "When I catch you you'll be in big trouble!"

Andi clearly feels a powerful rush of adrenaline having thrown the brick against the windshield of the car and then running as fast as her feet could holding Billy's hand, as they were both being chased by a furious Michael Beck, the father of Jonah; The worst thing is that Jonah had discovered her in the misdeed.

"Is he coming after us?" Andi asked breathlessly when she and Billy reached the park, although they both continued running.

Billy, without stopping running, looked back and indeed saw that Jonah's father was no longer following them.

"No; I think we lost him" Billy said and Andi sighed in relief; Shortly after, they both stopped at their spot. "We will be safe here," he added, leaning against the tree to catch his breath. "I had never run so much in my life, not even the time where Burke and Brett Bryer chased me to the subway in Philadelphia."

"My legs are burning and I need to catch my breath," Andi said, sitting down to rest.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Billy confronted her girlfriend, looking at her in shock. "Why did you do that?

"I just wanted to teach Jonah a lesson," Andi confessed. "because of him I almost lost you Billy"

"Andi, that was his dad's car" Billy told her, Andi suddenly turned pale as she didn't measure the consequences of her prank.

"Uh, oh..." she whispers, panicking.

"I appreciate you defending me," Billy said softly, looking into her eyes. "But I don't want you to get in trouble; I'm the troublemaker, not you. Please don't do that again."

"I promise," Andi responds without further ado.

"I guess we are similar after all, don't you think?" Billy pulls back and they both laugh.

"That was awesome," Andi said.

"Maybe if you had avoided smashing that brick against the windshield, Jonah's dad wouldn't have chased us and we would have avoided the heart attack, babe," Billy told her.

"Yes indeed," Andi responded. "Well, I'm officially crossing out the time I got stranded on the Ferris wheel from the list of the craziest things I've ever done and replacing it with smashing someone's car in the glass," she turned to look at her boyfriend. "Have you ever done anything like that?"

"Throw a brick against someone's windshield? No," Billy said. "The most I did was act innocent to trick two police officers, lock them in the pawn shop and hack their database to search for my mom; probably if the child services lady hadn't assigned me with Victor and Rosa, maybe I would do some mischief or...run away again. But at least I'm glad I'm not the same guy I used to be"

Andi leans down to kiss her handsome boyfriend on the cheek and they both smile after the crazy adventure they had to live

A short time later, Cyrus arrived at a bookstore, where Buffy asked him to see her outside since she needed to tell him something important.

"I'm sorry for the delay, I met Iris and we agreed to go to the movies to see the new Pixar movie Elements' ' Cyrus said and BUffy looked at him confused. "You know, fire girl and water boy fall in love..."

"Yeah, I know what it is," Buffy said, although she sounded sad. exactly the same as Andi's tone when she deeply missed Billy after the breakup. "I mean... it doesn't matter" she turned her gaze back to the books.

"Buffy, what's wrong?" Cyrus asked her, extremely worried about her friend. "You're not like that, you've been sad lately or else you wouldn't ask to meet in a book store."

"Jonah and I kissed." Buffy couldn't keep the secret any longer. Cyrus's eyes widened.

"What?!" Cyurs exclaimed, she couldn't believe it. "When?""

"It was the other day at the park," Buffy said and her eyes filled with tears. "A little while ago when we were at the Spoon and Andi was happy to get back together with Billy...I didn't want to ruin her moment. The worst thing is...Billy looks exactly like Jonah and he was just going to remind me how awkward the kiss was. Jonah and I realized that it was a mistake, I haven't spoken to him again."

"Whoa..." Cyrus whispered, he was perplexed and he didn't know what to say.

"Please don't judge me," Buffy begged. "It was a stupid mistake, I don't even understand what happened; we just stared into each other's eyes, Jonah is super cute so I kissed him, and he kissed me back..."

"Buffy...do you like Jonah?" Cyrus asked her. "I'm not mad at you and of course I won't judge you, you're my best friend. But it's important that you know, because I used to have feelings for Jonah and after everything he put Andi through...I don't feel anything anymore. Honestly, and I'm not saying this because he's his twin...Billy is nicer than Jonah."

"No," Buffy said. "When I kissed him, I didn't feel anything, Cyrus. It was a very strange feeling; I only felt guilt. And Jonah also felt guilty because I could tell that he still has feelings for Andi."

"Andi is with Billy, she's not going to leave him for Jonah and he has to move on" Cyrus said. "Buffy, you have to tell her."

"Who? Andi?" Buffy asked and Cyrus nodded. "no" she shakes her head and starts to cry. "I can't, Cyrus, I can't. She's going to hate me." Her tears rolled down her cheeks. "I can't"

"You have to do it," Cyrus advised. "It's going to be worse if Andi finds out that you hid the truth from her; on the other hand, if you tell her, she may be upset but she's not going to hate you for that."

"I don't want to lose her, she's my best friend," Buffy sobbed. "I can't do it Cyrus, please don't make me"

"We'll tell her together," Cyrus promised, wiping away her tears. "I promise I'm not going to leave you alone, I'll be with you no matter what."

Buffy collapses her friend's chest in hysterical sobs, Cyurs immediately hugs her to give her comfort and Buffy hugs him tighter while still crying.

Meanwhile at Jonah's house, his dad was sitting in the living room talking on the phone with the insurance company to solve the problem of the glass crash.

"Does insurance apply to car damage?" Michael asked as a female voice spoke on the other end of the phone. "This afternoon, someone threw a brick at my windshield and the glass shattered. I didn't see exactly who it was, I tried to chase after two teenagers but I couldn't reach them."

"Dad," Jonah spoke, approaching him. "I have to tell you something"

"Wait a second bud, I'm talking to the insurance company," Michael explained and put the phone to his ear again. "Excuse me, miss, it was my son Jonah; so you tell me that the insurance also applies to the damaged windshield glass, correct?" Michael took a piece of paper and a pen and began to take notes.

"Dad, this is important," Jonah said again. "I know who did it"

"Miss, I'll call you later. Are the offices still open?" Michael asked. "Okay, I'll call you tomorrow. Thank you very much." He ended the call and put his cell phone on the coffee table. "What's wrong Jonah?"

"I know who broke your windshield," Jonah said again.

Michael, showing interest, looked up and looked at his son.

"Who was it?" Michael asked.

"Andi" Jonah explained. "I saw when she threw the brick against the glass"

"Andi Mack? Isn't she your classmate at Jefferson?" Michael wanted to know.

"Yep, that's her. And she was also on my Frisbee team, The Space Otters," Jonah explained.

"Come with me," Michael said, getting up from the couch. "I'm going to talk to her mom."

Jonah nodded and followed his dad, the two headed to the door when Judy Beck; Jonah's mother and Michael's wife stopped them.

"Are you guys going somewhere?" Judy asked them. "I'm about to make dinner"

"We won't be long mom, we'll go visit Andi and Bex" Jonah said, omitting that he had seen that she had smashed the glass into his dad's car.

"Okay, I'll see you later," Judy said with a smile and returned to the kitchen.

"Does mom know about the windshield?" Jonah asked his dad.

"It's better that she doesn't know, that's why we have to solve this pretty quick" Michael refuted, putting a hand on his son's shoulder and they both left the house to go to Andi's.

That same afternoon, Andi was in her room sitting at her desk doing her homework, after a day full of adventures with Billy; She listened to "Ease me" by Sepiamusic on the speaker connected to her cell phone. Although she felt satisfied with her prank, deep down she felt guilty for messing with Jonah's father, she never wanted to involve him when her revenge was for her son. I think she should have thought things through first.

Meanwhile, Bex was in the kitchen washing the dinner dishes, Andi was going to help her but Bex preferred that she do her homework so the girl obeyed. A sudden knock at her door made her pause in her domestic duties.

 "I'm coming!" Bex said, drying her hands with the cloth and headed towards the door, she opened it without hesitation and saw Jonah next to a man who looked like him "Jonah" she exclaimed in surprise.

"Hi Bex" Jonah greets shyly. "Is this a bad time?"

 "Well, I'm cleaning the kitchen and Andi is doing her homework," Bex said. "I'm sorry Jonah but you know that my daughter is dating Billy. It's not appropriate for you to continue pursuing her."

 "It's not that..." Jonah started to say but the man with him put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

 "Don't worry son, I got this" Michael told him. "That's why we're here in the first place" Jonah nodded and let his father speak. "Excuse the hour, Mrs. Mack, but it is urgent to speak with you." 

"Oh no, Mrs. Mack is my mother," Bex said quickly. "You can just call me Miss Mack or just Bex, and you are.?"

 "Where are my manners?" Michael introduced himself, extending his hand. "My name is Michael Beck, I'm Jonah's dad."

 "Yes, I knew from the moment that you both look alike. Nice to meet you, Mr. Beck," Bex said, shaking his hand. "please come on in" 

"Thank you" Jonah said and Bex stepped aside to let them in, once Jonah and his father entered the house Bex closed the door behind her. 

"Take a seat," Bex instructed them and the men obeyed, sitting on the couch. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"My wife is waiting for us for dinner but water is fine for me" Michael said and looked at his son. "Do you want something, dude?" 

"Water is fine," Jonah told Bex. "thank you" 

"I'll be back in a moment," Bex said and went to the kitchen, leaving Jonah alone with his dad. 

"You didn't tell me Andi had a boyfriend," Michael told his son. "I thought you had a crush on her."

 "I...made things worse with Andi dad" Jonah sighed. "and yes, the guy who dates her turned out to be better than me" 

"Why? Who is it?" Michael wanted to know. 

"His name is Billy Batson, he moved from Philadelphia" Jonah explained. "and he is my.." 

Just as Jonah was going to tell his dad that Billy was his identical twin, Bex returned to them with two glasses of lemonade
. "Sorry for the delay, I forgot there was lemonade," Bex said, handing each of them a glass. 

"Thanks, I love lemonade," Jonah said with a grateful smile and took a sip from his glass of lemonade.

 "Thank you" Michael said, also drinking the lemonade and Bex sat across from them. 

"I'm really surprised by the reason for your visit," Bex confessed. "Usually your son comes alone"

"This is important Bex" Michael said, calling Bex by name as she asked. "This afternoon I was at my house when I heard a loud noise, I went out to look and discovered that the glass of my windshield had broken into a thousand pieces, and I also found a brick on the driver's seat.

"And what does the glass have to do with me?" Bex said, confused. "I don't understand"

"My son witnessed it all," Michael explained. "If you don't believe me, let Jonah explain it to you."

"Jonah?" Bex asked her daughter's boyfriend's identical twin.

"That's right Bex," Jonah said. "Andi threw the brick against the windshield of my dad's car, I saw her before she ran away"

"Wait a second..." Bex headed down the halls and peeked into her daughter's room. "Andi...come here please"

"I'm coming" Andi said calmly, pausing the player on her cell phone, dropping her pen into the notebook, she stood up from the desk and followed her mother into the living room.

Jonah and her dad stood up and looked at the young girl following Bex, Andi immediately turned pale and felt like the world was collapsing on top of her.

"Uh oh" Andi whispered, scared. "You know what? I think I better go." She turned around to leave, but Bex stopped her.

"Wait a second young lady, where do you think you're going?" Bex ordered. "We're not done. Come back here."

"Okay" Andi said and reluctantly she returned to the living room, Jonah looking at her with anger and disappointment. "What's going on?"

"You know what happened," Jonah said, annoyed and crossed his arms. "I think you need someone to refresh your memory."

"Jonah" Michael put a hand on his son's shoulder and looked at the girl. "You must be Andi, right?" Andi nodded embarrassedly.

"Good evening Mr. Beck" Andi greeted, but she looked at the floor.

"Andi," Bex began. "Jonah and his dad assumed that you smashed the glass on his car," she looked at her daughter with disdain. "Is that true?"

Andi knew there was no way out, she was going to get in trouble anyway and Billy warned her. She was thinking about teaching Jonah Beck a lesson, but she never imagined that she would create chaos by involving Jonah's father.

"Well..." Bex also crossed her arms, she, Michael and Jonah looked at Andi carefully. "I'm waiting"

"I....I...I..." Andi stuttered nervously and played with her long long hair. "I mean...maybe...I did it by accident..."

"It's clear it wasn't an accident, I saw you," Jonah told her.

"Jonah, stop it," Michael scolded.

"In that case, I want you to apologize to Mr. Beck," Bex told her sternly. "And you are going to pay for the damage from the broken glass with your allowance for your materials"

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to," Andi said embarrassed, she left for a moment and returned to them holding a bunch of money that was in a chest on her nightstand. "I swear I didn't mean to do it..."

"No need," Michael said.

"I'm sorry Michael, but my daughter must repair the damage she did" Bex responded. "You better take the money, it's the least she can do."

"Here," Andi said, handing him the money. "I've been saving since last year but you need it more than me. I'm really sorry for what I did."

"What you did was wrong, girl, and if you were anyone else I would send you straight to prison" Michael said, putting the money in his wallet and looking at Andi. "But since you apologized, I won't press charges against you. I appreciate your apology, but I hope this serves as a lesson to you and you won't do it again."

"If you don't mind, I'd like to talk to Andi alone," Jonah said to his dad and Bex.

"I have to do it?" Andi asked nervously, looking at her mom.

"I'm afraid so," said Bex. "I'm sorry Andi but I can't help you this time. This is something you have to do for yourself. You have to face the consequences."

Andi didn't say anything, she took a deep breath and went out to the porch, Jonah followed her, he was still really angry. and This time she had every right to be, Andi had messed with her dad.
When they were both outside, Andi closed the door behind her.

"Well, we're alone now," Andi said, crossing her arms. "I think I was clear when I told you to leave me alone. But I think that no matter what I tell you, you will do what you want."

"Oh trust me, after this I won't talk to you again" Jonah said coldly. "You're just like him." Andi was confused, but then she understood that Jonah was referring to Billy.

"Billy has nothing to do with this," Andi said angrily. "I have to remind you that I lost him because of you, so yes, I wanted revenge. Are you happy?"

"You just had to block me from social media, you didn't have to break the windshield of my dad's car with a brick," Jonah said, pretty mad. "I thought you were different"

Jonah turned around, but not before looking at Andi with extreme disappointment and walked away from the street into the darkness.
That night, once Jonah and his dad left; Bex had a serious conversation with Andi as they both sat in the living room and Andi finally finished her homework.

"I have to say, for the first time I am really mad at you" Bex said looking at her daughter. "Your grandparents and I raised you so that you would be better, not that you would turn out to be just like me when I was your age"

"I just wanted a little adventure in my life" Andi said, acting innocent and shrugging her shoulders.

"Don't play dumb, Little missy, you know what you did," Bex continued. "What's gotten into you Andi? This isn't you, you usually don't get into trouble. Well, except for the time Amber caused you to get stranded on the Ferris wheel and that's why you ended up at the police station, but, this was worse. You're lucky Jonah's dad didn't press charges."

"I know I did wrong and I admit it," said Andi, feeling guilty about the prank. "Believe me mom, I learned my lesson. I won't do it again"

"I accept your apology," Bex said softly. "but...you're grounded "

"What?!" Andi protested. 

"I'm sorry Andi, I have to be responsible with you. I'm your mom, not your cool older sister anymore; so I have to punish you" Bex continued. "for two months"

"Two months?!" Andi was horrified. "It's not fair, I said I was sorry and I paid Jonah's dad to fix his windshield." 

"Okay fine, you're grounded for two weeks" Bex said and Andi sighed in relief. "However, you won't see Billy or your friends, you will give me your phone, you will not be able to go to your shack and you will only use the internet to do your homework. You went too far this time"

Andi didn't say anything, she just walked up to Bex with a smile and hugged her, Bex was surprised to be hugged by her daughter but hugged her back.

"What was that for?" Bex said with a surprised smile after hugging Andi. 

"I'm not upset. I'm proud of you because now you're acting like my mother," Andi said. "By the way, I accept the punishment" she hugged Bex again. "I better go to bed, I have school tomorrow" 

"Sweet dreams Andiman" Bex said kissing her daughter on the forehead, Andi nods and goes to sleep.

Bex watches her daughter leave and with a smile goes to her room to go to sleep too.

Days go by and Andi is taking a book out of her locker, when she felt some steps behind her but since she was focused she didn't realize who it was. 

"Need help?" Billy spoke.

 "Thanks, I got it" Andi said, closing her locker, but still accepted Billy to help her get up from the floor. 

"Maybe you should tell Metcalf to change your locker so you don't have to bend over my love," Billy told her, taking his girlfriend's hand as they both walked through the hallways. 

"That's funny, that was the same thing Mary said" Andi observed.

"My sister and I agree on that," Billy said. "But you should think about it, I don't want you to hurt your back; if you want... I'll change my locker for yours."

"You're so sweet, but I wouldn't ask you to do that babe," Andi said. "I don't want you to bend over either."

 "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine," Billy assured his girlfriend. 

"I'll think about it" Andi said, Billy smiled at her and they both continued walking hand in hand, until Billy stopped. "What's wrong Billy? You're not going to go back to Philadelphia, are you?"

"I'm not going to leave this time, I promise," said Billy, moving a lock of her hair behind her ear. "Actually I was wondering if you want to go with me to Adrenaline City this Saturday"

 "I'm sorry...I can't on Saturday" Andi apologized.

 "Well...maybe next weekend," Billy said.

 "I can't either the other weekend Billy" said Andi. 

"Will you be out of town?" Billy asked, confused. 

"It 's not that..." Andi was quick to correct. "I'm grounded."

"That's terrible," Billy lamented.

 "And that's not worse, I had to pay for the broken glass in Jonah's dad's car with my allowance," Andi said. "I was saving up to buy yarn, paints, washi tapes and paintbrushes" she looked at the ground sadly. "and I will be two weeks without going to my cabin and that is my favorite place in the whole world" 

"Andi, I'm so sorry," Billy said sadly.

 "It's not your fault, please don't apologize" Andi reassures him with a smile and puts her hand on his shoulder. "Look on the bright side, two weeks fly by"

"I don't deny that I feel bad, after all I was your accomplice" said Billy. "I will tell Rosa and Victor to punish me for two weeks"

"Billy, you didn't smash the brick against the windshield," Andi reminded him. "You actually tried to warn me and I didn't want to listen." 

"I think there was another way to get back at Jonah without involving his dad," Billy told him. "How about pretending he doesn't exist?" 

"That wouldn't do any good, plus, I see his face when I look at you," Andi said. "But unlike him, I enjoy your company and you are cute and cool."

 "I still don't get how Jonah and I are twins," Billy said. "You're right, I hadn't thought about it, it's just..." he adds with a sad sigh. "It's going to be so hard not to see you in two weeks"

"I'll miss you too," Andi said, looking at her boyfriend. He was so beautiful that it made her legs shake like jelly. "But we will be together sooner than you think"

 "I love you," Billy said, hugging her with infinite tenderness.

"And I love you," Andi reciprocated and they hugged each other for a while in the middle of the hallways until the bell rang. "I have to go, I have class"

"Me too," Billy said, holding his notebook in his arm. "See you at lunchtime?"

"Sure," Andi said smiling and walked over to kiss her boyfriend on the cheek. "I'll see you later handsome"

 Andi left for her class while Billy watched her walk away, feeling homesick that he wouldn't see her for two weeks.

Songs in the chapter

1.-Good enough by Lifehouse (Billy rides the taxi to the airport and listens to music on his iPod, then the song keeps playing in the background when he is at the airport and is sad)

2.-Too young by Phoenix (Andi listens to the song at the ice cream shop and thinks of Billy since that is his favorite song)

3.-Home by Dotan (Billy has an emotional reunion with his family at the airport and then they all return home)

4.-If you leave me now by Chicago (Billy And Andi reunite at The Spoon and they share a romantic kiss)

5.-The Real Thing by Outasight (Andi makes a prank and smashes Jonah's father's car windshield despite Billy trying to warn her, they are both discovered by him and he chases them until they manage to escape unharmed, Jonah discovers Andi in the act but she flees with Billy in tow)
Additional note: This is the second time the song is used and there is a scene with Billy involved in a prank. Previously, it appeared in the Shazam movie where Billy tricks two police officers and locks them in a pawn shop, then he goes into the database to search for his mom)

6.-Ease me by Sepiamusic (Andi is listening to music in her cellhpone as she is doing homework)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

22.8K 409 14
What if John Deegan changed reality so that Barry Allen is married to Kara Danvers and Oliver Queen is missing. Will Barry try to change reality or...
4.2K 170 30
Harry is in sixth year when the breaking news is announced: Lily Evans has been found alive and has come to Hogwarts to seek refuge. With old friend...
4M 86.7K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
205K 6.2K 92
A story about loyalty and betrayal. Caroline is one of Klaus's first successful hybrids. Caroline helped the other hybrids to break the sire bond, bu...