The Ayanokouji Twins

By OhNooo000

The Ayanokouji Twins, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and Ayanokouji Kiyone, arrive at ANHS. This bring about immediate... More

Prologue: The Twins
Chapter 1: The Twins, Starting Their Lives at ANHS
Chapter 1.1: Hirata Yosuke, Controlling his Hormones
Chapter 2 (1/2) : The Twins, Investigating and Socializing
Chapter 2 (2/2) : The Twins, Investigating and Socializing
Chapter 3: The Twins, Giving a Reality Check
Chapter 3.1: Nagumo Miyabi, Meeting a Winner
Chapter 4: The Twins, Meeting the Student Council President
Chapter 4.0001: The Twins, Having a Short Conversation
̶P̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶P̶o̶l̶l̶ (Outdated)
gei (Outdated)
Chapter 5 (1/3): The Twins, Presenting an Offer
Chapter 5 (2/3) : The Twins, Extending an Offer
Chapter 5 (3/3): The Twins, Justifying an Offer
Prologue 2: The Unbelievable Result
Chapter 6 (1/3): The Expected Result
Chapter 6 (2/3): The Twins, Getting Noticed at Lunchtime
Chapter 6.1: Horikita Suzune, Eating Lunch with Koenji Rokusuke for some Reason
Chapter 6 (3/3): Kiryuuin Fuka, Meeting the Twins
Chapter 7 (2/2): The Twins, Convincing Koenji Rokusuke

Chapter 7 (1/2): Horikita Suzune, Finally getting Lessons from her Mentor

1.3K 69 33
By OhNooo000

Kiyotaka POV:

It's been a good day.

The first schoolday of May has passed with little incident, allowing us to lay the foundation for various things. On top of our smooth progress, Kiyone's been a little clingier since meeting Kiryuuin, as evidenced by how she's hugging my arm right now. Combined with the nice weather we have, I can confidently declare that, at this moment, I am satisfied.

But it was too good to be true, and this moment of tranquility is quickly destroyed by an intruder, ironically someone who I asked for myself. Emerging out the door, she makes her way through the roof and in front of us, her long black hair dramatically swaying in the wind.

My sidekick has come for our after-school meeting.

"Isn't your hair heavy?" Asks Kiyone, glancing at Horikita's flowing hair while fiddling around with her own. "So many people seem to have long hair that reach past their hips. You, Karuizawa, Matsushita's almost there... Doesn't that hurt your neck?"

Just as Horkita's about to respond, a strong wind comes by and almost pushes her over, her hair swaying over to one side and affecting her balance. After that wind recedes, another gust comes, this time in the other direction. This time, her hair expands and flutters in the wind, catching stray branches and leaves. By the end of it, Horikita looks like she's been wrestling with a tree.

In an awkward moment, whatever response Horikita had is pulled back as she combs the bits out of her hair. I can almost see an embarrassed blush on her cheek.

"I can cut it short for you if you want. I guarantee I'll be better than most second-rate barbers." Suggests Kiyone. "You could match with me and Kushida."

"My current hairstyle is perfectly fine, thank you. And what makes you think I'd get matching hairstyles with you or Kushida-san?"

"Maybe if you get a different hairstyle, she won't recognize you?" I add flippantly. "If what you've told us about Kushida's past is true, that is."

"Do you doubt me?" She asks, arms crossed.

"So far, this past month, Kushida's shown no behaviour indicative of the kind of incident you described." Adds Kiyone.

After our Class-A plan's success and official recruitment Horikita as my sidekick, she told us about a particularly interesting incident from her middle school. An incident Kushida Kikyou was in the middle of, apparently, where an entire class descended into anarchy.

"If we give Kushida the benefit of the doubt, right now she appears innocent and you appear mistaken." Continues Kiyone. "It could also be she's left that kind of behaviour behind and is trying to start anew."

"However, as my sidekick, I'll take your word." I finally say, making Horikita relax. "We'll continue to keep an eye on her. Just be aware that she's innocent until proven guilty."

"That's perfectly fine." Says Horikita. "As long as you keep up precautions. I assure you, I'm not mistaken about this."

"Perhaps you are mistaken, perhaps you're not. However, if you want my personal opinion, Kushida having a darker side would make a lot of sense."

"Oh?" Horikita tilts her head in a cute gesture of curiosity. "What makes you say that?"

"Don't take this as a claim of Nepotism, but we personally know the Headmaster of this School." Says Kiyone, earning a confused look from Horikita.

"We know a decent bit about the man, his philosophy and his stance on education." I add, the image of Mr. Sakayanagi appearing in my mind. "By comparing the definition of 'defective' with what we know about the headmaster, alongside our classmates, we have a general sense of what the school considers 'defective', if only in theory."

"Now look at the likes of Hirata and Kushida. Look at how effectively they were able to tame the class today, particularly Kushida. Incredible social skills, not to mention excellent grades. If taken just at face value, they're excellent, exemplary students unworthy of Class D." Says Kiyone.

"To put a seemingly perfect student like Kushida in Class D... A dark past or a hidden, malicious aspect to her personality would be an appropriate 'defect,' no?"

Just the fact that me, Kiyone and Koenji are all in Class D is evidence enough that the school doesn't evaluate students on just grades and physical performance. It's only when you look at our character that, by Mr. Sakayanagi's standards, us three could be categorized as defective.

That said, even if it's to uphold your criteria, putting us all in the same class is still a disastrous decision in terms of class balance. But, well, I suppose outliers where bound to happen eventually.

"Does that apply for you two?"

"A rude question, but yes." Kiyone replies. "If that wasn't the case, with our grades and physical ability, there's no way we could end up in Class D."

If anything, we're the poster definition of what I described. A dark past? A hidden, malicious aspect to our personality? Sounds like us, alright.

"...In that case, what 'defects' do you identify for yourselves? You seem to think yourselves as perfection incarnate." She asks, her genuine curiosity hiding behind the sarcasm in her compliment.

"Psychopathy, slight ScPD and a machiavellian personality."

"Psychopathy, DPD and a machiavellian personality."

Confused by our combined straightforward answer, Horikita seems to be conflicted between seeing it as a joke, or as a joking admission of something more.

"Combined with Koenji, we make up all parts of the Dark Triad." Adds Kiyone, disregarding Horikita's conflicted confusion.

Seeing as we're giving her such juicy ammunition, she better be recording. I'll check later.

"I... let's just move on." Says Horikita, unwilling to delve into it. "Anyway, are you thinking of something similar for Hirata-kun as well?"

"Potentially. It is a consideration of ours, and it's part of the reason why we let that conflict in class brew for longer than it needed to." I say, which seems to grab her attention. "With all that out of the way, let's talk business, Horikita. It's the start of your tutelage under me, so welcome to class."

"And that's also my cue to leave." Kiyone adds, letting go of my arm with some difficulty. "Kiyotaka, for now don't let any more rumours about you two spread. Alright?"

"We're on the roof. Don't worry-no one will see us." I say, reaffirming her with the obvious. I also rustle her head a little, which adds a little pep in her step as she walks away.

"Alright Horikita, let's start your lesson. Are you ready to take notes?"

"I don't have a pen and paper, if that's what you're asking. However, I am recording as you so graciously told me to get in the habit of."

Good to hear she's learned. I won't even have to check now.

"Good enough. Then I'll start with a question. Horikita, what did you think about this morning's conflict?" I say, referencing the shouting match between the three idiots and the girls.

"Unnecessary. The idiots in the corner were trying to justify their inadequacy is all." She replies clearly, assured of her answer. "I agree with what Yukimura-kun said. We need to aim for high scores to maintain our Class Point lead."

"You're not wrong, but that's not what I wanted you to notice." I strongly reply, trying to break down the confidence she had with her answer. "Let me help you a bit. Horikita, how was the conflict resolved?"

"By Kushida-san's intervention." She replies. "Which was delayed because your sister kept her back."

"I would ask you to not insult Kiyone, but since your opinions mean very little I'll let it pass." I reply. As she is right now, her insults are more cute than demeaning. It's like seeing a little kid butting into the grown-up table with random swear words they picked up. "Anyway, what do you think would've happened if Kushida hadn't intervened?"

"From what we saw... the argument would go on for much longer."

"At the very least. Now, imagine we remove Hirata as well. Do you think we can rein in the class?"

She pauses for a second, thinking the scenario over in her mind.

"...Without either of them, you two would likely have to step in." She correctly states. "If you don't, I can't see a clean resolution to the conflict."

"Correct. Even without Hirata and Kushida present, me and Kiyone can rein in the class." With the level of ability we've displayed, we have at least earned the everyone's respect. There's likely no one in class A who would deny us authority. 

"However, that's inadequate. Laughable, even."

Most issues, if you leave it to me and Kiyone, can be resolved. However, just because we're all-powerful doesn't mean the class itself is capable.

"From now on, Horikita, when considering our Class' strength, you should do so in absence of me and Kiyone. We can basically do anything you can think of, so our presence will completely skew your evaluation."

"You... wow." She says, stunned by the audacity of my statement. "Are you sure arrogance isn't one of your 'defects' ?"

"So far, no one's been able to prove as such."

And as long as no one proves me wrong, I'll continue to see Class A as 38 people + Me and Kiyone.

"Anyway, the fact that, other than us, only Hirata and Kushida can play an effective mediator role demonstrates how lacking our class is. Having an internal disconnect potent enough to necessitate mediators is laughable, and the fact only two people can bridge that gap is even more so."

It's like having impeccable foundation, but the building on top is incompetently designed with only two supporting pillars. Just because the building has solid ground to stand on doesn't mean it's stable nor well-maintained.

Just because a Class has us doesn't mean it's strong. We can force success with a Class full of baggage, but that doesn't mean the students are capable.

Of course, success is still possible. With our spearheading, it's very possible to graduate as Class A with minimal improvement and baseline contributions from the rest of the class. However, that's the wrong type of success to aim for. That's not the ascribed curriculum of this school. The point of ANHS, as made clear by the S-system, is to succeed as a class, and that is the goal me and Kiyone are striving for. To do so otherwise would be like trying to play chess when given a Shogi board. Sure, you can still play chess on it, but why not play the game the board was made for?

And from that perspective, our class is undeserving of it's current position.

"Currently, Hirata and Kushida are the glue holding the class together.  And as you've seen earlier today, just losing one of them makes coordinating the class much more difficult."

This isn't necessarily because our classmates are innately dependent, but mostly because Hirata and Kushida are so amicable and easily dependable. They make themselves easy to trust, easy to talk to, and easy to rely on, functioning as a crutch for cooperation.

"This means that, if one of them were to ever get incapacitated—say, expelled or out sick—class unity will quickly deteriorate. And if we ever lose both, then the class is in huge trouble. This level of dependency is detrimental."

It's like the comparison I gave before: a building with only two pillars.

"Additionally, if Kushida and Hirata ever conflict with one another, then the class becomes muddled and divided. Currently, they have too much influence. And considering our theories about 'defective' students, who's to say they don't have a secret, malicious agenda? I mean, according to you Kushida is apparently an unstable sociopath. Either way, for class unity going forward, it's dangerous to leave them with so much influence."

"You say all that, but there's a pair of students with even more power then them. A pair who are also apparently psychopaths." She says, giving me a pointed look. "I don't think you've addressed them yet."

"I told you to exclude me and Kiyone, didn't I? We don't count."I say, making sure to take a pause before continuing. "Besides, I'm not going to object to more power for ourselves."

"Hypocrite."

"I promise we'll be a good pair of dictatorial masterminds. You'll enjoy living under our thumb."

It's also probably a good thing to get used to, considering I may become Prime Minister in the future. While I'm no longer under the White Room's agenda, presidency is still of interest to me.

"The point is, we need to spread out the influence. And that's where the study groups, as well as the students we assembled on the roof that day, come in."

Except me and Kiyone, the eight students we brought to the roof that day, the ones we decided where fit to rule the class, were Karuizawa, Yukimura, Mii-chan, Matsushita, Hirata, Kushida, Koenji and Horikita.

"We're tentatively referring to them as the Class Council which, including us, currently hold ten members."

Formerly Kiyone called them the Class D Council, but that name became outdated incredibly quickly. We would call it the Class A Council, but CAC sounds vaguely inappropriate so we decided against it. From now on, it's just the Class Council or Council.

"The goal is to have all the study groups include at least one member of this council."

With ten people—or nine, excluding Koenji—, it should be easy as long as no one in the council groups up together, which is easily preventable.

"Wait, when you're talking about this 'Council' does that include me as well?"

"Yep. I'm going to make you tutor a group."

She grimaces, clearly opposed to the idea.

"Don't think you're getting out of this, Horikita. You've accepted my tutelage, so don't chicken out. Pull your weight as one of the smartest students in class."

Her grimace doesn't completely disappear, but I move on anyway.

"Anyway, from there, the goal is to make the council members another reliable person for people in the group to turn to, rather than everyone defaulting to Mr. and Ms. Popular."

Another way to look at is thus: Hirata and Kushida have strong connections with everyone in class and are perceived as reliable. Rather than having the council members directly compete with them, we want them to cultivate a similar kind of relationship with small portions of the class.

"To achieve this, the council members will need to, first, have consistent contact with the students they'll build trust with, and second, demonstrate their ability. To fulfill both these criteria, the study groups are an excellent starting point. The upcoming exam is a great excuse to constantly meet up, while being an opportunity for our academically capable members to distinguish themselves."

Most of the Council members are excellent grades, and those that aren't still have talents that will shine in these group settings. Of course, even then they won't instantly become superstars, but this buildup of trust and reliability doesn't have to be immediate. right now, we're just planting the buds.

"Of course, effects will not be immediate. This is just the start, but once realized, this structure will have many benefits including class unity, as the Council will have direct connections to nearly everyone in class."

This is another important point. To give an example, by asking Matsushita you can influence her friends Sato and Shinohara, so by building rapport with Matsushita you get leverage over two more people. Extending this to the entire class, if all works well we should be able to order around everyone through the council. 

"It will also strengthen the web of relationships in Class A, making us more robust. Hirata and Kushida's popularity exactly won't wane from this, but it'll reduce how integral they are to the class. They'll no longer be the sole trees in the orchard."

Let's say another conflict like this morning arises. Kiyone can calm down the idiots, while Karuizawa and Matsushita can calm down the girls in their groups. As long as the Council members stay level-headed and reliable, they can act as a voice of reason to the people they're close with. By spreading influence along a group like this, it'll hopefully reduce our reliance on Hirata and Kushida.

It's like a building supported with multiple smaller pillars, as opposed to two big pillars. With the total load being distributed across multiple supports, we become more stable and less dependent.

"That's the basic framework, anyway. It's very likely some people will manage bigger groups while others handle smaller groups. But as long as the council forms connections with everyone in class, the initial goal will have been achieved."

You can't disregard the individual people in each group. Some people are bad matches for each other, some people have others they refuse to separate from, etc. It's unlikely everything will fall perfectly in line, to the point forcing it may be detrimental. It'll be important to be flexible with the groups.

That said, with Kiyone around to push the right buttons, everything will be fine.

"...You've truly put this much thought into just making study groups for everyone?"

"It's not that I think more than others, but that others think less than me."

"But doesn't it seem like an unnecessary expenditure?" Says Horikita, which catches me slightly off-guard. "Because, other than building unity, aren't the study groups mainly for keeping the more incompetent people afloat? Why are we spending so much time on people who'll just bring the class down? Just let them get expelled."

I stare at Horikita, trying very unsuccessfully to manage the most dumbfounded expression possible.

"What's with that look?"

"Horikita, I'm sorry but you're just objectively wrong. Literally incorrect in every possible way. Never say something so idiotic in front of your brother, otherwise I wouldn't blame him for doing much worse than pinning you against a wall."

Before she can refute, I step forward and block her mouth so no more nonsense comes out. We are out of the camera's range, but just in case I keep my body far back so it doesn't look like I'm assaulting her. However, I do bring my face close and whisper to her as gently as possible;

"Pause for a second, and I'll tell you why you're wrong. As my sidekick, you can't be this stupid."

After keeping my hand there for, as I stated, a second, I free her. The moment I do, Horikita wipes her mouth along her sleeve hard enough to scratch her skin. Maybe I should be offended, but the slight red on her cheek is cute enough for me to let it pass.

"Let's think about it from a logical, meritocratic point of view, disregarding sentimentalism. Even from that perspective, losing classmates is extremely detrimental. Between classmates and every other resource in this school, such as class points and private points, which do you think is harder to get? Which do you think is in fixed supply?"

I take a moment to let Horikita absorb what I'm saying, then continue.

"We can earn as much class points as we want, but the same cannot be said for classmates. If one's expelled, it's likely we'll never be able to fill that spot. And if that happens, we'll forever lose an increasing portion of our Private Point income. Even just one expulsion will cut our income by 1/40, which, even at our current state, is a significant 98,200 points. Over three years that's 3,535,200 points."

"Certainly, each person will have their own expenses. However, even if they only save around 20%, that's 707,040 points that could've been used for the class. This number will also grow with every expulsion and CP gain, all this being just one of many detriments to expulsion."

Horikita's looking down, unable to meet my eyes after being presented with such clear logic that resonates with her.

"In other words, losing classmates now is potentially the worst thing possible. I'm willing to bet previous Class D's got trapped at the bottom because they lost classmates in this exam. Alongside a low class point total, losing classmates this early will completely kill your momentum and handicap you in the future."

Having finished my initial argument, I stop and let the silent Horikita continue to mentally kick herself for such a stupid decision. I want this to become straight-up dark history, the kind of memory you dig up with embarrassment years into he future.

"If you'd like, I could write you a multi-page thesis on why it's such a bad idea. You could look over it in your free time."

"That'll be unnecessary." She quickly replies. What, was the idea that repulsive? "You've... said enough, so just stop."

"Anything for my sidekick." I say with every ounce of sarcasm I can muster. "Anyway, before you interrupted me with that stupid idea, I was going to give you an assignment."

"...An assignment? What, are you going to have me fill out a worksheet like a preschooler?"

Horikita, it's incredible how quickly your sass recovers.

"Nothing like that. But now that the school's curriculum is ramping up, it's about time I actually guide my sidekick."

"You enjoy calling me that, don't you?"

"Yes. Anyway, sidekick, this is my first task for you, so listen carefully."

I really and surprisingly do like calling her that. It's part of the reason Kiyone keeps asking if Horikita makes me feel "ticklish."

"Your assignment is twofold, and I expect results by the end of the month. First, like I mentioned before, the study groups. Your assignment is to pick out at least three other classmates to be part of your group, talk to them, and get them to join you. You will have no help in recruiting members."

For the socially inept Horikita, it'll be interesting to see who manages to group up with.

"From then on, it's your responsibility to make sure they pass the exam at the end of the month, while also building a good relationship with them. Do your best to quickly poach people you can stomach with your meagre social skills."

I know for a fact Horikita finds large portions of the class 'disagreeable,' so she'll have to move quickly to find and group up with the few 'tolerable' people.

"Now, here's the more interesting second assignment. In Class B and C, there are people we've identified as the focal point of each Class: Katsuragi Kohei of Class B, Ichinose Honami of Class C."

It's almost poetic how the most vocal students during our presentations ended up leading their classes. Ichinose was the most outspoken during my presentation, and Katsuragi was the most inquisitive during Kiyone's.

"You should get to know them a bit, but that's not the main assignment. As you can tell, we haven't picked out anyone from Class D. During this past month, as Class D didn't know about the S-System they remained a mostly disorganized class of individuals."

It's only natural. Certainly, as time goes on even a normal class will become a pretty cohesive group, but it's only been a month. Class D had no motivation to start coming together like the rest of us, who knew about the competition. But now that they know, things will change.

"With the S-system's reveal, they'll start organizing. It's likely a leader or a leading group will emerge from this, thus your job is to monitor Class D and figure out their main players."

I have no plans to commit anyone else to Class D reconnaissance, so our intel will hinge on her information gathering skills. How will the withdrawn Horikita handle this?

Well, though I'm saying that, this is a small task posing as a big assignment.

"A month from now, after the exams, we'll meet back here to discuss you results." I say, looking deep into her eyes. "We just had a big talk about how any expulsions would be hugely detrimental. Don't disappoint me, Horikita."

"You seem to be under the impression I'm incapable, but I have confidence in my academics. And you're using big words like reconnaissance, but really, it's more casual than that, isn't it?" She says, giving me a good, strong response. "I'll do just fine."

I must say, I like how she can be downtrodden in one moment and bounce back the next moment with some witty response. She's decently tenacious. It makes me wonder what will happen when that tenacity finally snaps, but that's for another day.

"Then go on ahead, Horikita. Time's ticking." With a slight nod, she turns around and heads for the exit.

"Oh, but one more thing." I say, interrupting her just as she's about to reach for the door.

As she turns around, I reach into my pocket and pull out a phone.

"Remember the first 'lesson' I gave you? About recording our meetings?"

I turn the phone screen towards her, showing an ongoing recording using the default software. Even with my finger covering up the time, it's clear to see the recording has been going for a while.

"This is the second lesson. Don't let me steal your phone or recording device." I say, deleting the current recording right in front of her.

"Wha—" As she pads down her coat pockets, she realizes her phone is indeed gone. "When did you—"

"When I whispered in your ear." I turn off the phone and hold it out, where she wretches it off my hand. How violent.

"Aren't you the one who told me to record our meetings?"

"Correct." I did indeed tell her that. "However, I didn't say I would easily let you. It's not like I want a recording of me announcing my mental illness going around."

"Can you never just mean what you say? If you're done with your tricks, I'm leaving now." She says, rushing towards the door.

"Be careful next time." I say to her retreating figure, which soon disappears behind the roof door.

Well, unfortunately for her, I'm not done with my tricks. In fact, I've just performed one. The moment that door closes, I start counting the seconds in my head, knowing I can be as accurate as a timer.

I pull out a phone from my other pocket, unlocking it with carefully copied finger movements. For me and Kiyone, reading finger movements is a simple task. Two-three-two-four, and a default homescreen is unveiled before me.

Indeed, a default phone background with the default case and a default lockscreen. So little customization, fitting for a dry, boring person with little going on in her life outside academics.

While leaning up next to the door, I start browsing the phone. Text messages... just me, and a few other conversations from the first week that seem to have lasted 10 messages max. While it may be exciting to see yourself on the top of a girl's message history, this is just sad. Emails... basic school nonsense. Points... as expected, she's saved most of her surplus. 156,530 points, around 80% of what we received. Pictures...nothing.

I expected more from a young schoolgirl's phone, but there's really nothing interesting. If anything, this tells me how boring she is. Even my phone is livelier than this.

How sad, Horikita. She didn't even notice the phone she took was mine, since I was using the same default background and default apps.

So I just continue casually browsing her phone, making sure to remain in the camera's blind spot and listen for footsteps in the stairwell. I also delete her actual audio recording for today. The recording I made a show of erasing was my own, after all.

As I hear hurried footsteps approach, I turn off the phone and reaffirm the time in my mind. She's coming up in 3, 2, 1...

"Time." I say as Horikita bursts through the door. "It took you 5 minutes and 34 seconds to realize I switched the phones. I thought all schoolgirls were constantly on their devices, but I suppose that doesn't apply to social outcasts like you, Horikita."

This time, the moment she gets her phone back she enters her password and checks everything.

"Hopefully by the end of the month, you'll have enough friends to where you check your phone more often." I say, taking back mine. I changed the password just before this meeting, so there's an extremely low chance she was able to get in like I did.

"And I guess this is lesson three-make sure I haven't switched out your phone."

"You seem to love calling your pranks lessons." She says, the venom and annoyance in her words reaching unprecedented levels. "Did you look through my phone?"

"How could I? I don't know your password."

She doesn't bother to continue questioning me, instead leaving after double-checking her phone and everything else on her person. This time, I let her go without performing any tricks.

Yeah, I can picture us having a good, long, amicable friendship.

That said, it's time for me to broaden my friendships as well. Specifically, with my planned study group. 

The ideal outcome is for the council to be involved in every study group. If we exclude Koenji, the nine members we have means we want no more than nine study groups. This means some groups will be bigger than others, but that's no issue. The issue is preventing small, unapproachable groups from forming. 

Me and Kiyone will be tutoring the less-academically inclined students, since that's the best way to ensure they pass. But at the same time, we're also looking for people that will have trouble making groups. 

It's part of the reason Kiyone's teaching the three idiots. With those three, there's no one that would willingly join them, much less be capable enough to reign in and tutor them, except Kiyone.

And, though much less problematic, my target students were chosen by a similar criteria: students that are weak academically and socially. From the test results and by our own research, my targets are Miyake Akito, Hasebe Haruka and Sakura Airi.

So, how shall I got about grouping up with them?

Most issues, if you leave it to me and Kiyone, can be resolved. However, just because we're all-powerful doesn't mean the class itself is capable. - Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

Author's note:

The 1/2 for this chapter might change. Maybe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 305 21
We never asked for this. We were born different, raised differently, taught differently. Everything about us is different. The only single similarity...
37.7K 783 145
Kiyotaka Ayanokouji and Class S finally graduate from ANHS...but his freedom has yet to be achieved. Though originally, he planned on returning to t...
19.8K 491 5
This is a what if scenario that I took interest in and this is a whole lot different reaction with an AU of course....... Ayanokoji Kiyotaka had enr...
29K 789 33
This is a story about ayanokoji kiyotaka (mc) who was released from the white room and was brought to Tokyo Metropolitan advance Nurturing high schoo...