Ninjago Dragon's Rising - The...

By Wise_Cloud

After the battle against the Crystal King Aka the Overlord, everything was at peace in Ninjago. Like usually... More

Prologue
The Merge: Part 1
The Merge: Part 2
Croassroads Carnival
Beyond Madness
Writers of Destiny
Return to Imperium
Mindless Beasts
I Will Be the Danger
The Calm Inside
The Battle of the Second Monastery
The Temple of the Dragon Cores
Gangs of the Sea
The Last Djinn
Land of Lost Things
The Mysterious Shadow
Another Cole...?!
Absolute Power
We Are All Dragons
The Power Within
Special: Ninjago Dream Team (Lego Dreamz X Ninjago Crossover)
Dragon's Rising | Elemental Mechs
Elemental Mechs | "What the Mech?"
Elemental Mechs | "The Mech Master"
Elemental Mechs | "A Pain in the Mech!"
The Blood Moon
Shattered Dreams
Shatter-What Now?!
Beyond the Phantasm Cave
A Loving Mother, A Tormented Sensei
The Force From the East
The Spell at the Waterfall
To Mysterium
Their Universe
Fugitives From Madness

They Call it Doom

544 19 33
By Wise_Cloud

Sora with Zanth appeared back from their small trip to say goodbye to Arrakore, "We had an amazing time Arrakore. You're a great chef, an even better singer." Sora thanked the Djinn.

"Feasting and heroic song is the only way to celebrate victory over Howlers. Plus, it gave me time to recover enough to wield some wish magic again." Arrakore smiled at us before holding the large piece of sand in his necklace, "I doubt I could grant major wishes, but a small one like yours should be within my fragile power."

Nya held her together and started to wish, "I wish we could locate the missing Dragon Energy Core."

Arrakore's power was being reflected by the piece of land he had in his grasp, he gave a magical compass to Nya.

The piece of land grew in size, and Sora and I held Arrakore to help him of his pain from the magic usage, "Arrakore!" Sora yelled in worry.

The Djinn only smiled lightly in comfort to my student and me, "It is okay, Ninja Sora, Ninja (Y/N). My strength will grow back with time and practice."

"This thing's what? Acts like a kind of compass?" Nya asked, looking at the stone.

"Yes. It will point you toward the item you seek." Arrakore smiled at the Water Ninja.

"Thank you, Arrakore. You may have helped save the world." Nya thanked the Djinn.

"It is but a mere token. Compared to the great debt I owe you." The magical being replied.

"Make sure to take plenty of rest, and eat lots of food. This should be enough to help you through a few weeks. It's not much, but it's all I have." I told Arrakore, before handing him a jar of medicine I made specifically for a Djinn like him.

"Thank you, Ninja (Y/N). Your hospitality is truly an honourable gift." He smiled, and I smiled back before mounting onto Rocky.

"Come on, boy. We haven't finished the mission yet!" I patted Rocky's head before we flew behind Nya, Sora and Riyu.

before leaving on the horizon, we waved goodbye to the Djinn who did the same before continuing our journey to the Dragon Core.

(In the 3rd POV)

Someone was seen following the small group, seeing them leave a cave and fly away.

It was Shadow. (Of course!)

They monitored the Ninja from afar and documented their journey, "Close to the Ninja. Heading near the Dragon Energy Core. Shadow out." They sent the message to the queen.

'Don't worry, when I'm done with this mission, I'll free Lord Ras and rescue you from whatever trouble you're in. Just wait for me.' Shadow took out a picture of their loved one before putting it back in their pocket and followed you, Nya, Sora and Riyu.

(Back to you!)

We arrived at some sort of junkyard thanks to the magical compass Arrakore gave us.

"Thanks, Rocky! You were a big help, boy." I chuckled when he nudged my side, making me pet him in return before joining the girls and Riyu.

We took off our hoods since there was no trouble or danger around, "This is where the magic compass led us. But now the arrow's just spinning. We must be close." Nya took out the compass before we saw it just spin out of control.

She placed the compass back in her pocket as we continued our way towards where the core was supposed to be.

"But what is this place?" Nya asked, seeing all the rubbish.

The Water Ninja picked up some keys, "Seats...Car keys...Stuffed animals...This place is weird."

Sora picked up an old sock, "Seriously. Just a single sock?"

"Maybe it's an old junkyard, and now after the Merge, it turned into some new type of junkyard? If that makes any sense, to begin with." I asked nervously before sighing.

"You'd think a glowing Dragon Core would be easy to find in all this," Nya spoke, looking around.

"Riyu?" I questioned, seeing the small dragon near a small pit, I felt a tremor making me cautious, "I don't think you should be near there, Riyu!" I warned him.

"Woah! Do you know what's happening? I don't know what's happening." Sora asked us as we almost lost our balance by the tremor.

Just as I suspected some type of garbage geyser erupted and shot Riyu into the air. Nya and I worked together to kick away the trash flying at us.

Sora tried to catch Riyu but a steel bin hit her, causing her to fall Riyu finally descended but unfortunately landed on the tech user.

"Ouch...Sora's not having her day today is she?" I whispered as Nya shook her head, "No, no she isn't."

"You both okay?" I asked Sora and Riyu, and the two replied with their responses getting me to smile. I helped Sora up to her feet as Nya spoke about the weird junkyard we were in.

"Somehow, this place just got even more strange. Trash geysers?" Nya asked.

Sora inspected some of the rubbish lying around, "Some of this stuff is brand new. And some look like it's from Imperium. But I'm still not seeing a Dragon Core."

I heard something in the distance, making me turn to see rubbish clattering and falling, "Did you both hear that?" I asked, Nay and Sora nodded.

We saw three children. One was a human who looked to be the youngest, another one with a hat on their head and the last was a Serpentine. Once they saw us staring at them, they started to bolt.

"Hey! You!" Nya yelled.

She Sora with Riyu ran after them.

"We need to talk to you!" Sora shouted.

I only held my hips with my hands, "That's not how you directly speak to children...We're gonna end up scarring them and then face off some person guarding them." I shook my head at my theory,

"I swear...And there I go speaking about the future again...! Great...Hey! Wait up, guys!" I ran after them.

I was able to catch up to the girls and Riyu as they yelled at the kids, "Hey! We just wanna talk!" Nya yelled out to them as they turned to a corner.

"Please...! Huff...! Stop!" Sora called out to them, out of breath while still running.

I felt a presence nearby and went to warn the girls and Riyu, "Wait! Sora! Nya! Riyu! Watch out!" But my call of danger was a bit late.

As of result, Sora is on the ground from some kind of shockwave and Nya is merely pushed. I caught Riyu in my arms before placing him down on the ground.

Nya and I immediately put our hoods on to prepare for battle.

"No one touches these children!!" A rock golem yelled, stopping us from proceeding.

It went to attack us first as we dodged the attack, Sora went to kick the golem but it had no effect. my student was thrown to a nearby tree.

"Sora!" I yelled in worry before Riyu went to distract the golem from the ground, Riyu evaded the foot that was about to crush him.

Nya went in to fight, and I joined as well, the both of us taking our spears and throwing them at the golem. It had no effect either.

I saw the golem go in the air and pushed Nya out of the way, "Watch out!" I was the one flown back by the shockwave of the golem landing, Nya was safe thanks to my barrier appearing in time.

"No! (Y/N)!" Nya yelled in worry for me.

I rolled along the ground and quickly stood up by using my spear to get back up, "I'm fine. Kinda a bit angry but fine."

The Water Ninja also used Spinjitzu to evade another attack.

"Spinjitzu?" The golem asked when seeing Nya do Spinjitzu.

"Huh?" Both Nya and Sora were confused when the golem knew of the ancient art of the Ninja.

"I didn't want to go full force. But you left me with no choice!" I stated, using my ability to fly to be in front of the golem ready to use my light powers.

But to my surprise, the golem stopped attacking and looked at me.

"Light powers...? I only know one person who can do that."

"Angel...? Is that you...?"

I gasped when hearing that nickname, "W-What...? The only person that calls me that is..." I looked at the golem in shock, finally who it was.

I took off my hood in sheer shock, "It can't be..."

"Cole...? Is that you...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 131 36
The lives of the ninja change forever after they get sucked through a portal into a mysterious realm and land somewhere in Scotland. Now they must le...
22.1K 611 35
This book is the continuation to the first Split Element Book, I highly recommend you read that one first before this one, however an overview/recap...
7.8K 516 33
❛ I AM NOT MY FATHER. ❜ The story of the Overlord vs. the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master has been passed down for generations, but few people still believ...
1.4K 53 10
In the bustling world of Ninjago, amidst the clash of elemental powers and the constant threat of dark forces, there exists a pair that is just tryin...