UNSPOKEN WORDS

By QuEenRiddle4

UNDER EDITION!!!! This is a love triangle between Tom and Mattheo Riddle. IF YOU DECIDE TO READ THIS FANFIC B... More

A/N
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Cast
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Cast 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Cast 3
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 43

965 19 38
By QuEenRiddle4

TOM

I woke up with no energy. Yesterday night was one of the worst night of my life.
I couldn't stop crying. Cherry is so cruel, and it's all my fault.

I'm not good enough.

Mattheo never came back last night , perhaps because he stayed with Sirena. So I was all alone.
I won't expect  Cherry to come to  me and apologize for her behavior. Because I'm the one who is wrong. Right?

Still today I'm planning to do something for my Cherry. I will organize a romantic date. I feel like we need some alone time to sort things out.
I don't like arguing with her. I don't like when her beautiful eyes looks at me with anger and annoyance instead of love and passion.

Currently I'm getting ready to go get some breakfast. I look myself in the mirror fixing my tie, making it look perfect. As the head boy I must look professional.
   Mattheo comes inside the room with a look I can't describe.
"Are you alright?" I asked looking at Mattheo, he looks at me but stays quite.
"Are you alright?!" I asked again. He sits on the edge of his bed and looks down at the floor.
"Yes I'm alright" he says. I wasn't convinced of his answer. So I decided to ask him more questions.

"Did you had a argument with Sirena?" I ask. I believe that can be one of the reason of why Mattheo is serious.
"Umm yes" he said. I nodded, not asking more questions. I know Mattheo will tell me the real problem later, if he doesn't feel comfortable now then I guess I'll wait until he is.

I couldn't waste time with my brother, so I left him alone. Maybe he did needed some alone time.

I walked through the busy corridors towards the Great hall. I know Cherry was going to be there, she must be there.

Luckily for me, I see her sitting next to Judah, both of them having their breakfast. I began to approach them. I took a sit a cross from them, facing Cherry.
"Hello, Goodmorning." I say looking at Cherry.
"Morning" she said with a tired voice. She seems tired. Perhaps she didn't had a goodnight sleep.
"Umm I got class... see you later guys" says Judah, to then leave the great hall.

Once Judah left, I look at Cherry and give her a smile.
"You look beautiful" I say holding her hand. She looks up at me and sighs she didn't moved her hand away and that makes me feel relieved.
"Thank you for lying" she says looking at my eyes. I felt my heart beating faster when her dark eyes looked at mine.
"I'm not lying...I have another surprise for you" I say excitement radiating out of me. She rolled her eyes and pulled away her hand.
"Please say it's not a muggle thing" she says.

"No!... it's a date. I'm gonna take you somewhere we can both relax have a great night" I say observing her reactions.
"Okay... tonight?" She asked. I feel like she only agreed to this because she wanted to end this conversation, still I was happy she agreed.
"Yes love... tonight at 8:30, I want you in a pretty dress" I smiled and she looks at me with a numb expression. I stand up and give her a quick kiss before leaving the great hall.

********

Hours past, the day went by faster then I expected. The whole day Cherry was in my mind. I've been having fantasies about her. About having her down on her knees sucking me while she looks up at me with those innocent eyes or about her bend over my desk while I start thrusting into her from behind.

I get goosebumps by only thinking about it.

Tonight those fantasies are going to come true.
I organized a small picnic near the dark lake, it's a very secluded area in which her screams won't be heard.

I haven't seen Mattheo and when I did during classes, he avoided me as if I was a stranger. I believe he has a real problem and somehow it started to make me worry.
Still Cherry is my priority so I'll talk to Mattheo later.

Finally it was 8:25 so I could go and get Cherry that way we could walk together to the small picnic.

I knock in her door once I'm in front of her room,
The door opened revealing Cherry with a short red dress that accentuated her figure, her small waist, thick thighs and breast made my dick twitch in anticipation.
"You look absolutely stunning" I say looking straight at her eyes, even if I wanted to see down at her breast.
"Thank you" she says. I smiled and hold her hand to then guide her out the common room.

We walked together through the empty and cold halls. It was silent but this silence didn't felt uncomfortable, it felt like home. Cherry's presence made any place feel like home for me.

We walked together until we got out the castle, I noticed Cherry hugging herself. She was cold.
"Take my jacket" she smiled at me and accepted my jacket with no complaints. I was thankful she was acting civil, since she hasn't been the best with me.

"Wait Tom, I have heels" she says once she noticed we were going to the dark lake. I smile at her and without saying anything else I hold her bridal style in my arms. She laughed at my sudden action and my heart warmed with happiness.
Her laugh is the most beautiful sound in this universe.

What was most beautiful was her reaction when she saw the picnic in front of us once we reached our small date place.
"My this is beautiful." She says looking at all the small decorations.
The full moon and the sky full of stars was something magical.

"We should eat" I say, pointing at all the food I had prepared.
Hours past and this date was perfect.
Cherry was smiling and laughing, while I looked at her admiring her beauty. This is what we both needed a time alone away from everyone and everything else.

"I love you" I say looking straight at her eyes. I moved closer to her, softly caressing her cheek before I connect my lips with hers.
I feel her moving her lips against mine softly and delicate.
I couldn't help myself, so I deepened the kiss
just a little bit more.
" your lips taste like chocolate" I whispered against her lips before continuing to kiss her.

I feel her hands touching my chest, I took that as a sign to touch her thighs. I pulled her closer by her thighs making her feel my bulge between her legs.

"Ahh my.."  I groaned when she moved against me.  I kiss her neck while she began unbuttoning my shirt. When I was half naked in front of her I kiss her lips again, this time I get on top of her making her lay back.
I feel her legs around my waist, I can feel her heat against me.
"I want you" I whispered against her ear while my hands removed her panties and raised her dress enough for me to have her exposed .

I could see her dripping in anticipation. I couldn't resist her.

I undo my belt, pulled down my pants and boxers. My erected dick came out free, I felt a big relief. I was so hard, my dick could of explode if I keep it inside my pants.

Cherry looks at me and pulls me back to her lips. I kiss her back passionately. I rub my tip against her clit making a small moan came out of her mouth. My dick was getting wet with her juices, this felt like heaven and I haven't been in her yet.

"Ahh ahh fuck" I moaned when I finally pushed myself into her. A small shiver run trough my body at that moment. Even if its cold I feel my skin burning.
She moaned lauder than I did. I was glad no one could see or hear us.

I move my hips making me go in and out of her. Her legs were wide open for me. I kiss her neck not stopping my movements.
I move myself in a firm hard way, making me go deep inside her. She was warm and tight around my dick.

"Fuck, you're so tight darling... just how I like it" I say against her hear. She threw her head back in pleasure holding me closer by the neck.
I kiss down at her neck again, I don't stop kissing her and I go lower to her breasts that were covered.

I pound faster and harshly I pulled down her dress revealing her round breast, her nipples were erected I couldn't help but suck them.
I moaned against her breast, I noticed the way her eyes rolled to the back of her head in pure ecstasy.

I stop kissing her breast to focus on her face. I enjoy watching her come undone while I fuck her.

"Look at me Darling... yeah just like that... look at me those beautiful eyes... tell me how much you love this"

I say while I began pounding faster into her. I hold her by her hips to keep her in place. She was moving too much for my liking. But I take it, she is enjoying this way too much.

I see her breast move up and down with each thrust I made. I can hear out bodies collapsing with each other. The desire we both have for each other is hard to explain, our desire is out of this world.
Even if we go trough hard times as a couple. Her and I will always feel the same way about our love.

I hope this will last longer.

I look at her, she was sweating, her make up a mess, her hair was messy but she was taking me so well.
I go deep and harder then before . She moaned loudly scratching my back. The pain made me wince and moan at the same time.

"I'm close... I'm so close... fuck darling... I need to cum" I say. To start Kissing her and thrusting inside of her full speed. She moaned again and again. I kept on going until I feel her clenching around my dick.
"Cum for me... I know you want to" I say trusting inside of her a few more time before I let myself cum inside her.

"Ah ohh ohh my fuck!" I moaned closing my eyes in pleasure. I could feel myself shaking a little. My breathing heavy and my body sweaty.
I remain inside of her and kiss her delicate lips.

Then I lay next to her, I pulled up my pants and boxer and look up at the sky. I could hear her breathing heavily next to me. This was perfect.
I want her for my past, present and future.

I want to marry her if that's possible.

"I love you" I say to her . She said it back and lay her head on my naked chest. We both look at the stars.

Once I graduate from Hogwarts, I will marry this woman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 234 16
Even though he kidnapped her, she started to fall in love with him, Mattheo Riddle was always so protective. When she sees him with other girls she c...
212K 3K 38
Faye Snape has been enemies with Mattheo Riddle her entire life, the competition has been going on for years. When she turned 10, the dark lord mad...
154K 3.8K 52
TW: Blood, gore, violence, abuse, mentions of self harm, drinking, smoking and mature scenes. He was the callous soul everyone feared. Even in pitch...
21.6K 423 20
Love can be blinding, especially when it's toxic. This story is about Tom Riddle, Mattheo Riddle, and the Main Character: Jane Lupin. THE STORY IS W...