Reborn Heiress

By fairytalessss123

A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife ont... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 36

1.8K 92 1
By fairytalessss123

Anjali looked up to see Arjun's angry face.What she did ,for him to lock her inside the room?

Arjun looked at Anjali's eyes which were red.

"Did you cry?"

Anjali looked at him and said "It's none of your business" she tried to push him away but he was too strong.He was holding her waist not allowing her to move.Arjun eyes was darkened at the thought of her looking at another man moreover she was crying for more than an hour.

"I asked you did you cry?Is it because of him?"

Anjali was annoyed at his question.She was already in bad mood now he was questioning at her.Seeing her attention was not on him made Arjun to tighten his grip on her waist.

"You are hurting me" Anjali whimpered vaoice softened Arjun's dark eyes.He sighed and buries his face on her shoulder, "Don't look at other man.Don't cry for another man"

Anjali started to feel nervous.She thought not speaking in this situation will be good to her so she just nodded her head.Arjun inhaled her scent.The fragrance from her body intoxicated him which made him relaxed.

Few seconds later he felt her stiffened body and chuckled.He moved his lips near to Anjali's ear "Don't worry.I won't eat you now"

Anjali's eyes widened at his comment and blushed uncontrollably.Seeing her reddened eyes pained him.He kissed both of her eyelashes, "Tomorrow attend a party with me.I will arrange a dress for you"

With that he left the room leaving the stunned Anjali.She fell on the ground and touched her eyelashes "D-Did he just kissed me?"

Meanwhile in the Arjun's office

"Are you sure about that?" Arjun's another assistant Kranthi asked Ashok.

Ashok nodded his head "You should have seen his eyes.But I don't know what happened in the meeting room.Anjali was gone for more than an hour.Our boss eyes were like a wolf waiting for his prey"

"Do you think we can save your godsister?" Kranthi asked him.

"We have to " Ashok replied.

Arjun opened his room door and entered "Call Alex and ask him to deliver the gown tomorrow afternoon before 4 pm"

Kranthi and Ashok seized him up down.Kranthi leaned closer to Ashok "Which eye of yours seen him that he is in a bad mood?"

Ashok scratched his head.What happened to the boss?Right now he is looking like a wolf swallowed his prey.Arjun tapped the table waiting for Ashok's reply "Yes boss.I will call him immediately"

After Ashok left the room Kranthi asked him "Why do you suddenly wants to attend the party?Previously you are not interested"

"It is chief military general birthday party tomorrow.One of his right hand man was the one who arrested Manushi.His name was registered in the record" Arjun replied to him.

"Anjali was sure that the person who arrested Manushi was not a police.Then how his name recorded in the book?Also how he become a normal salary police officer to Chief general's right hand man" Kranthi voiced out his thoughts.

Arjun tapped the table "I think Manushi's case is not simple as we think.As you said she might be dead or she might be in danger"

Kranthi said "Can't you tell your girl to stop investigating about Manushi.What if she gets into the trouble?"

Arjun smirked face scared the hell out of Kranthi

"Don't tell me once she gets into the trouble you want to make her to look for you.That's your plan" Kranthi asked.

Arjun nodded his head with a cunning face.Ashok was right.Arjun is a wolf waiting for his prey.Poor Anjali how can she handle him in the future.

Outside of Aditya room

Without knowing Arjun's plan Poor Anjali was wandering around Aditya's room.

"Should I tell him?Will he believe him?"

"What if he thought me as mentally ill ?Ah wait he usually thought Manushi as a mentally ill patient"

Ashok saw her peeping at Aditya room he walked to her.

Anjali noticed him "Brother".She grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to the corner.Ashok smiled inwardly when he heard her calling brother.

"Brother, Adi no Aditya.What is he doing here?" Anjali asked him.

Ashok raised his eyebrow when he saw her sparkling eyes.Does she have interest in Aditya then What about Arjun?

Anjali was impatiently waiting for his response, "Brother answer me"

Ashok cleared his throat "He is our director.He recently joined our company"

"Director?Is he stupid to join here?" Anjali mumbled herself but it was heard by Ashok.

"Do you know him?" Ashok asked her.

Anjali shook her head but Ashok showed that he didn't believe her.

"I don't know him personally but Manushi know him" Anjali said in a low voice which could be hear only to him.

"Manushi?" Ashok looked shock.

Anjali nodded her head "She shared to me about him once.

At the time Aditya's door opened and he came out to have his lunch.Seeing him walking towards the cafeteria Anjali asked Ashok "Brother,did you had your lunch?"

Before Ashok could reply Anjali pulled him "It's okay if you already had ,just eat with me one more time.It helps you to grow"

Ashok don't know whether he should laugh or cry.She was the one who has to grow.He chuckled and let her drag him to the cafeteria.Once they both got their food Anjali's eyes wandered and found Aditya sitting in the table.

"Let's go and sit with him" Anjali once again grabbed Ashok and sat opposite to Aditya.Aditya was annoyed when he relaised someone sat in the same table as him.When he raised his head,he met with clear eyes which once familiar to him.

Ashok scratched his nose when the other guy looking at his sister "Mr.Aditya ,I think you don't mind if we sit here right?"

'If I said no will you leave?'

As if Anjali heard Aditya's voice she giggled.Ashok and Aditya looked at her.Anjali waved at her hand "Sorry I suddenly remembered a joke.Continue.Continue to eat"

Aditya ignored her and concentrated on eating his food.Aditya finished the lunch,when he was about to leave Anjali stopped him.

Anjali pointed at his plate, "Finish the carrot"

Ashok choked on his food.Anjali was ordering Aditya like he was her friend.Did Anjali forgot that she was just an intern while he is a director?

Aditya avoided her and tried to leave but stopped when he heard her, "Why ?Are you scared that your nose will becaome like a snowman's carrot nose?"

Aditya's hand trembled when he heard her, "W-What did you said?"

Anjali once again pointed his plate and gestured him to eat the carrot.Ashok inwardly lit a candle at her remarks.Anjali really have a guts to tease the director.You are gone.This director and boss are in same level.

Aditya looked at her eyes which saw through his soul like he got into her spell he sat obediently and started to eat his carrot.Anjali smiled in satisfaction and continued to eat her food.Ashok mind went blank.He thought Aditya will trash at Anjali but it was opposite he didn't even uttered a word.

After finished eating Anjali ran to resume her work.

"What is her name?" Aditya asked Ashok.

Ashok thought 'Oh no don't tell me he also heve interest in her'

"She is just one of the intern.Still in her teens.You don't have to mind her" Its almost like warning to Aditya to not to have any interest in Anjali.Aditya came back to his room and looked at the picture on his table.

It's picture of four people.

Two adults and Two kids who were standing next to the snowman.

"Manushi,Iam sorry"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
14.5K 930 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
31.5K 556 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
9.9K 211 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...