I've been waiting for you: P...

By AestheticallyDaisy

Oh they were happy in "Angel Eyes", but was that their happy ever after? The world of Formula 1 has never bee... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilouge

Prologue

417 5 0
By AestheticallyDaisy

Following the success of the 2023 season in which Jessica McCabe won the Driver's championship with McLaren, she and Pierre Gasly began their relationship at the end of the season. Despite all the hardships that they faced within their relationship, they stayed as strong as ever. Jessica even signed a lengthy contract with McLaren after her original one expired.

During the summer break of the 2024 season, Pierre surprised Jess with a holiday to Orlando where they took a road trip to Miami. It was later that year, after Max Verstappen won the championship, in the winter break when Pierre proposed to Jessica in New York's Central Park.

The following season of F1 in 2025, Jessica won her second drivers championship with McLaren with Lando Norris, Jess' teammate, finishing second and Pierre completing the top three in the standings. The celebrations went on all night and into the early hours of the next day. In the new year, just as the 2026 season was rolling around, Pierre and Jessica tied the knot in a small ceremony with friends and family in countryside of Pierre's home town of Rouen in France. They originally faced a lot of scrutiny from fans and the media but the pair knew that with their busy racing schedules, it was finding the time.

Now, getting into the swing of the 2026, Pierre and Jessica who are both still at Alpine and McLaren were set of a tougher season. With new circuits, old one's returning along with famous and iconic tracks, the pair are in for a whirlwind season, only a little challenge is being added to their already busy personal lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 847 36
»»-----γ€€β˜…γ€€-----«« her who falls in love with the boy who made her cut classes and him the ladies man of the paddock »»-----γ€€β˜…γ€€-----«« "You can keep m...
175K 2.3K 29
Her father is Christian Horner and her best friend is Max Verstappen. Julia Horner has been best friends with Max way before he was in f1. He is lik...
42.4K 609 27
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
560K 16.1K 59
The past and the present. Then and now. Hate and love. Or was there never hate and only just love? -- This isn't just a typical story, this is a st...