Chapter 3

The sun rose over the Italian skies of Milan. In their cozy italian home, the sun seeped through their curtains. Jessica laid cuddled in Pierre's arms, his body heat keeping her warm. The british girl stirs and buries her face into her husbands chest. "Mmm, good morning gorgeous." Pierre grins as he softly plays with her hair. "Morning." Jessica tiredly smiles, looking up at Pierre. "Did you take the pregnancy test last night?" Pierre asks, optimistic. "Yeah. Negative." Jessica frowns. "Hey, it's okay. We keep trying. And you know, I could really do with you now." Pierre smirks.

Within a few second, her legs had swung around and she was straddling Pierre tightly. While Pierre only had pajama shorts on, Jessica had a short pajama top and short shorts on. The girl removes her pajamas, revealing her pink lingerie. "Má. cherié, you look perfect." the frenchman said, swiping his hand through his morning hair. "Can I?" Jess asks, tugging at his pajama shorts as an indication for what she desired and her husband slowly nods his head.

Jessica removes the shorts before her underwear follows suit as Pierre does the same. The Alpine driver grabbed the McLaren driver by her waist and throws her back on the bed. "Lets try for a baby, beautiful." Pierre said. He slowly enters her before picking up the pace, holding her down as tight as he can. A whole arousal of emotions built up in Jessica as she moves her hips insync with Pierre's. "Oh god. baby..." she moans loudly, unable to say anything else except his name.

The brunette girl grabbed him by the back of his neck, his lips crashing onto hers as both them and their hips moved together. "Mmm, fuck..." Pierre moans against Jessica's lips as their home accents become thick and true in their voices. "Shit, fuck me until I can't walk." Jessica moves throwing her head back as Pierre's lips meet her neck and he begins sucking on her weakest spot.

Pierre picks up the pace as Jessica's moans get louder. She feels herself orgasm before letting her insides out all over Pierre's dick. He shoots his load into his wife before collapsing ontop of her. The heavy breathing bounces off each other as they catch their breathe. "If this isn't the moment then IVF it is." Jessica says.

She and Pierre had been trying for a baby since they got married. They were successful one time but it sadly ended in a miscarriage and haven't had any success since. "Baby, I know we haven't had any luck since the miscarriage a few months back. But, we cannot give up hope. We are going to have our baby soon, I know it." Pierre says, sitting on Jessica's lap and cupping her face. Jess softly smiles and nods. "I know. We have to keep hope." the british girl smiles pecking her husband's lips.

Despite cooking tea together, the coupls spent the majority of the day cuddled up on the couch watching trashy movies on Netflix. Jess cuddled into Pierre's side with his hand resting on her stomach. Both manifesting that they do end up with a healthy baby growing in the near future.