Mr. Bodyguard ✓

Od ssssss21199

"This baby like boy will protect me? Seriously?!" Taehyung laughed. . . . . . . . Where Mr. Kim aka Taehyung'... Více

I'm strong enough
I'm ready!
Baby Bodyguard
Assistant Mr. Jeon Jungkook
Ugly senior
What about you?
Bad idea!
Hang out!
Kind hearted Kim Taehyung
Take rest
Trouble
Tired... Very tired
The Actual Bodyguard!
Don't invade in my privacy!
Club
Don't need to brag my identity....
Anger took toll on LOVE
Disappointed
Give up
Apologise
Can change myself for your Love
Teach me how to fight!
First date
TaeTae left his decency.
Jealous Bunny
Bogum
Choose Jungkook over Bogum!
Suppressing anger or Invitation for something bad...
Misunderstanding always makes people to do horrible things.
Monster?
Apologising....
Formality with sadness
Mentally disturbed
No one has the right to hurt LOVE!
Leading to happiness...
❣️ Proposal ❣️
Allergic Reaction, How?
YOU are the cause of his pain!
Revenge 🔥
Don't leave... please...
Where were you?
Don't need to forgive anyone easily!
Let him explain
You are in the need of psychiatrist!
New CEO
He suffered enough!
It's not that easy you think!
New start🐯🐰
A. R. M. Y. Entertainment 💜
Bad Vibes
I want koo as my bodyguard
Let's fight!
Gorgeous
EPILOGUE
***NEW BOOK***

No one can separate 🐯🐰TAEKOOK🐰🐯

5.2K 209 21
Od ssssss21199

As soon as the manager indicated Lisa and Jungkook to start the fight. Lisa didn't waited a second and punched on Jungkook's face on which he stumbled slightly.

Taehyung and Bogum gasped.

Jungkook was confused, he didn't get the chance to protest. He smirked slightly.

"As I thought, just the desperate one but strong!"
Jungkook muttered that's when Lisa again raised a punch this time Jungkook grabbed her punch.

"Why so desperate girl?"
He asked to her.

Lisa smirked and kicked on Jungkook's knee on which he fall down.

"Ugh!!"
He groaned.

"I can and I will"
Lisa said.

"What the hell is happening here? Nonono I don't want her as my bodyguard!! JUNGKOOK GET UP BABY! YOU CAN DO IT!!"
Taehyung cheered Jungkook on which kook gave a faint smile.

Meanwhile sweat started to form on Bogum's forehead.

"She is indeed a gorgeous strong girl. Thank goodness I'm not at the place of Jungkook! But she is winning, and--"
Bogum shut his mouth close.

'It is not the time to talk about her Bogum, there's our Jungkookie is struggling' he thought in his mind.

'Jungkookie please fight back my brother!' Bogum cried internally.

Jungkook was groaning in pain? Lisa took it as a chance (Wrong move). She moved close to Jungkook in an attempt to give him the punch but Jungkook dodged the punch and swiftly took her right leg in his pulling it softly, which leads her to fall down on the face.

Lisa's anger increased. She stood up ready to hit Jungkook but with the speed of light he grabbed her arm turning her around before hitting on her back.

She groaned, her spine was hurting as hell.

"Told ya! Don't be desperate"
Jungkook shrugged his shoulder.

To his surprise, she didn't stopped there. She stood up to fight back more efficiently.

Unfortunately Jungkook had to punch her, so he did, he was going to punch on her stomach but it landed on her face. Lisa fall down on the ground her lips busted and it started to bleed.

"Gorgeous! Are you fine? Jungkook please control your hands!!"
Bogum yelled, Jungkook looked over Bogum confusedly. Taehyung nudged his best friend.

"Why are you being so worried about her? It's fine that you are worried about her but don't yell at my koo."
Taehyung warned Bogum.

"N-nothing I was-- I'm sorry!"
Bogum came back to his senses and apologised making Taehyung nod his head. Lisa rolled her eyes.

Lisa didn't stopped right there. She kicked Jungkook hardly, the force of kick was so harsh that Jungkook fall on the ground and couldn't help but to cry slightly.

"KOO!!"
Taehyung panicked and immediately jogged towards his lover.

But Jungkook showed his palm to tae to make him stop, Taehyung stopped right away.

Jungkook wiped his tears, Lisa noticed it and smirked. She stood up weakly.

"Aww! Crybaby, did I hurt you so bad? I just kicked you and you are crying her like a stupid child, how will you protect your lover? weakling, cutie guy!"
Lisa pouted teasing Jungkook.

"Cutie?!"
Jungkook muttered to himself. Lisa nodded (biggest wrong move!!).

The cute word triggered Jungkook on which he stood up angrily and marched towards her before grabbing her neck tightly. Lisa was unable to process what was happening. Jungkook pushed her down tightening the grip on her neck. Her breath got uneven.

Lisa tapped on the ground indicating that she lost that made Taehyung happy. But Jungkook was not in his right senses already, he didn't loosen the grip that's when everyone panicked.

Bogum jogged towards him and started to pull away Jungkook from Lisa.

"Taehyung control your boyfriend!!  Otherwise he will kill her!"
Bogum yelled and the manager and Taehyung came to help Bogum.

They successfully pulled out Jungkook from Lisa.

"Are you mad Jung--"
"Bogum Hyung, no! He was just angry please"
Taehyung warned his best friend before pecking the angry bunny's lips to make him calm.

That's when Jungkook came into his senses.

Lisa was coughing trying to breath harder. Bogum crouched down to her level before patting her back in soothing manner.

"SOMEONE GIVE WATER!!"
Bogum yelled and one of the staff member ran to take the water.

"Try to breath gorgeous"
Bogum said very softly. Lisa started to breath normally.

That's when the staff member handled Bogum the glass of water.

"Here chug it down you will feel better"
Lisa nodded and took the sip of water

Jungkook approached her but Bogum misunderstood him and covered Lisa in protecting manner.

"Kookie calm down, you are the winner"
Bogum said to Jungkook very softly, don't wanted to hurt Jungkook by his words.

Lisa was just staring at Bogum lovingly?

'Why he is worried for me? He should be happy that I lost the fight' Lisa thought in her mind.

"H-hyungie I'm not gonna hurt her, I wanted to say sorry to her"
Jungkook said pleading

Taehyung smiled at his best friend, 'Someone is already in love' Taehyung pulled Jungkook towards himself.

"Koo baby don't mind him. Bogum Hyung will take care of her. Let's get you treated"
Taehyung said to Jungkook.

"Hyung she needs to be treated first. She is hu--"
"Shh, come Bogum Hyung is there for her, right hyung?"
Taehyung said teasingly.

Bogum nodded his head. Taehyung took Jungkook with him while indicated manager to not to worry.

They too left from there.

Bogum realised their position he immediately detached himself from Lisa.

"I'm sorry, I touched you without your consent"
Bogum said awkwardly.
Lisa gave him smile. Bogum's heart skip a beat.

'She can smile too! You my poor heart' he thought in his mind.

"You did it for me, then it's no problem"
Lisa shrugged her shoulder.

"Really?!"
Bogum asked excitedly on which Lisa nodded her head.

In excitement he hugged Lisa tightly. She hissed in pain that's when he panicked.

"You are the same perverted person, just trying to be good boy... ugh! It hurts"
Lisa said angrily.

"I-I am sorry gorgeous--"
"LISA!! Don't call me gorgeous "
Lisa cut him off yelling.

"How can I not? You are gorgeous, not only gorgeous but strong too!"
Bogum yelled back.

"Strong? And me?"
Lisa asked pointing herself. Bogum nodded his head smiling.

"Nice joke, I lost the fight like a pathetic!"
Lisa said her voice came out broken.

"No gor-- I mean Lisa you fought great. I was impressed you didn't let your guards down, I loved it!"
Bogum cheered her up.

"What's the use, when I didn't get the job?"
Lisa chuckled sarcastically.

"Why are you so desperate to do the job? When Taehyung himself don't want anyone as his bodyguard rather than Jungkook?"
Bogum asked curiousity laced in his voice.

"Because I wanna prove this to my parents that I'm capable to do anything!"
Lisa said tears started to pricked in her eyes.

"Huh?"
"Yes, they thought that I can't do anything. I should focus on official work, like joining any company, etc. When my passion is in the boxing and protecting other people. My parents always mocked me that I can't protect anyone... But now I am thinking that they are right! I can't do the simple thing!"
Lisa said immediately wiped her tears because she don't wanna show her weak side to others.

"They are absolutely wrong!"
Bogum said.

"Again the same question will arise, what's the use? I didn't hired as Taehyung sir's bodyguard anyways."

"Why don't you try to find it in any other company? Why this?"
Bogum suggested.

"You think I didn't tried, I almost tried in every possible group and entertainment but they always gave me the same reason! That's why I came here knowing that A. R. M. Y. Entertainment is most best entertainment here there isn't any type of partiality."
Lisa said pouting heavily. Bogum nodded in understanding manner.

🐯🐰

Taehyung was done treating his lovers wounds.

"You must be mad at me right?"
Jungkook asked quietly.

"Why will I be mad at my sweetheart?"
Taehyung asked.

"B-because I almost killed Lisa."
He said.

"No, don't think like this. You were angry that time and it doesn't matter anyways. You are my bodyguard that's the most important thing"
Taehyung chirped excitedly.

"I am feeling bad for her, I was not going to anyhow hurt her, but she was just moving here and there so it landed on her fa--"

"Kook-ah, why are you explaining me? You did this for me, and it is just the fight. We can call it as a audition too. If you have to achieve something, sometimes you have to take the steps without thinking of the surroundings"
Taehyung said caressing his cheeks lovingly.

"And Bogum Hyung is there with her, so stop thinking and stressing yourself my bunny bun, okay"
Taehyung pecked his nose making Jungkook scrunch it.
.
.
.
.
.

An idea popped in Bogum's mind, he turned towards Lisa before saying.
"You can be my bodyguard!!"

"Your bodyguard? Are you in your senses?"
Lisa said laughing, Bogum looked at her in confusion.

'Why is she laughing? I definitely didn't joked, right?'

"Don't laugh, I'm serious!"
Bogum frustratedly yelled.

"Who are you?"
She asked.

"I'm the CEO of Kim enterprises!"
Bogum stated proudly.

"Pfft! Haha!!"
She started to laugh loudly.
Bogum felt humiliated.

"I am serious"
Bogum said in small voice.

"Oh then I'm Lisa!"
She said and started to laugh again.

"I'm not lying, stop making fun of me."
Bogum said in void of emotion

Lisa's laugh died down as she saw the hurtful expression of Bogum.

"I'm sor--"
"Anyways are you okay, now?"
Bogum asked coldly.

"Bo--"
"You are okay I guess, I will take a leave!"
Bogum said cutting her off once again and gave his best fake smile.

"Listen! I'm sorry!"
Lisa yelled when she saw Bogum was leaving, he halted on his spot smirking internally.

He turned around tried to look sad person.
Lisa felt guilty.

"I'm sorry I was just pulling your leg nothing else."
Bogum sighed.

"Are you upto the bodyguard thing?"
Bogum asked. Lisa chuckled nervously.

"I--"
"That means you aren't believing me, right?"
Bogum said sighing heavily.

"NO!! Its just..."
Lisa didn't said anything further.

"Okay fine as your wish, I'm going take care"
Bogum turned around.

"I'm up"
Lisa said in small voice.

"What?"
Bogum asked pretending that he can't hear her.

"I said I'm up to be your bodyguard"
Lisa said loudly.

"What I didn't heard it properly?"
Bogum patted his ears as if he can't hear.

"I WILL BE YOUR BODYGUARD!"
Lisa screamed from the top of her lungs.

Bogum smiled before nodding his head.

"That's like a good girl! Welcome to the Kim enterprises Miss. Gorgeous"
Bogum bowed politely.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

309K 18.4K 27
Taehyung works in an underrated bakery shop Jungkook is a rich man with a strict father Watch, taehyung and jungkook collide with fate and change the...
11.2K 1.1K 18
where Jeon Jeongguk is hired as a caregiver for a pretty boy named Kim Taehyung, and he quickly realises that their relationship may be too unprofess...
82.7K 3.5K 45
A romance between the rich and the poor folk. When a famous billionaire KIM TAEHYUNG gets attracted to a common pretty sassy boy JEON JUNGKOOK and...
907K 39.3K 40
Kim Taehyung is a bratty child, never listening to any of his teachers and always works on his own demands.No one ever butts in his work and if you d...