UNSPOKEN WORDS

By QuEenRiddle4

UNDER EDITION!!!! This is a love triangle between Tom and Mattheo Riddle. IF YOU DECIDE TO READ THIS FANFIC B... More

A/N
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Cast
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Cast 2
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Cast 3
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 41

948 14 53
By QuEenRiddle4

TOM

I'm not a bad guy. Not anymore. I know I shouldn't have hug Nila back. I'm with Cherry and she is enough for me. I don't need any other woman.
  Cherry is the perfect girl.
That's why today after our argument I send Mimi a letter telling her to buy me a phone. I already have a muggle phone but Cherry doesn't. I thought giving her this present would be perfect. That way we can talk to each other even if we aren't in the same room.

Finally I have the muggle phone in my hands. It's 8:34 p.m, my head boy duties are done. This is the perfect time to go and see Cherry.

I walked out my dorm and walked towards her dorm. I take a deep breath before knocking on her door. Luckily this time she was in her dorm.
She opened the door and looks at me confused.
"Hello Tom" she says looking behind me. Maybe she was expecting someone? No that can't true . I should stop thinking those stupid questions.
"Hello.. May I come in ?" She looks at me , she gives me a smile before letting me come inside her dorm. I close the door behind me and looked at her smiling.
  I noticed she wasn't wearing her sleep attire, and her bed wasn't ready for her to go to sleep.
I ignored it , trying to remain calm.

"You know we both didn't had a good day.."
"Because of you" she says interrupting me. I sight and look down at the floor for a second then I look back at her.
"Yes... that's why, I bought you a present" I say waiting for her to give me a smile, she didn't gave me any type of emotion. Either way I step closer to her , grab her hand and softly place a kiss on her knuckles. She didn't had any reaction.
"Let's sit" I say. She nodded and we both sit next to each other in the edge of her bed.
I look at her and she was already looking at me.
"Do you want your present?" I say with a nice tone. I tried my best to get a reaction out of her.
"Yes please" she says looking at my lips. I smiled and I looked at her eyes.
"I hope you'll like this" I say, she was leaning closer to me but I quickly grab the box from one of the robes pockets give it to her. She looks at me confused.
"What's this?" She says observing the box. I move closer to her
"A phone.. it's muggle, it works to make calls and send texts... that way we can always talk to each other" I say excitement getting out of me.

She then looked at me. More like glares at me
"Why the fuck would you give this shit?"she says in a serious tone, I was taken aback from her reaction. This was not what I was expecting.
"I thought you would like it, since we could talk anytime we want"
"We have owls for that Tom"she says
"Yeah... yeah I know, but I thought you would like it" I say looking at her confused
"Why?"she says putting the phone in her bed.
"You like the muggle world, I thought.."
"I don't fucking like the muggle world.. I stayed there because I rather stayed there then in that orphanage" I looked at her and frown
"But you like muggles?" She chuckles and rolled her eyes
"I hate muggles... they are pathetic and useless"
She says standing up from her bed.

I started to feel angry. Mimi is a muggle and I don't think she is pathetic and useless.
"Say you don't mean it!" I say. She looks at me in disbelief
"Why should I?"
"Because Mimi is a muggle.. you've talked to her!.."
"Yeah! Because of you! I wouldn't even look at her way if it wasn't for you!.. my god Tom! You are a wizard! Lord Voldemort Son! Act like it!"
"You know I hate that man!" I yelled at her. She was hurting me.
"You are the son of one of the most powerful sorcerer of all time! How dare you hate him! Because your blood traitor of a mom feel in love with him?! You should be thankful Voldemort even looked at her"

I couldn't resist anymore. I felt all of anger coming out of me I slapped her. I slapped her hard making fall to the floor. I was breathing heavily.

When I realized what I've done I quickly went to hold her . But she started to laugh making stop in my tracks.
She looks at me, she was bleeding from her lower lip, she smiled at me while her eyes send daggers my way.
"Funny... how even if you hate him, you are just like him... you just don't want to admit it Tom... I'm not mad at you for this... I'm mad because you don't see that you're going down the wrong path... living with a muggle? Working with a muggle? Doing things muggles do? Can't you see how bad that is?" I step back looking at her slowly stand up. She licked her bloody lip and smirk.

"Muggles are not that bad.. Mimi is the clear example of it" I say. She huffed and come closer to me.
"I'll give you more time to think about that Tom... but if you keep with absurd mentality, we won't have a future"
I felt my insides burn with worry. I can't let her leave me. She is the love of life.
"You're right" I whispered and she smiled then she kissed me. I kissed her back.
"Good" she whispered close to my ear. I hug her and place my head down at her chest. Slowly getting in my knees hugging her waist while she softly caress my hair.

"I love you"I say she softly make me look up at her.
"And I love you."

____
CHERRY

I opened my eyes when my alarm sounded. I get out of bed at  1:00 a.m. I put on some comfortable clothes on and go out my dorm.

After that moment with Tom I told him I needed some alone time. He nodded and left.
How dare he give me a disgusting muggle thing?!
I do hate muggles.
Judah's mom is a different case since she does agree wizards and muggles are different and not equals. That woman is wise.

But anything else related to muggles is just a piece of shit.

I was on my way towards the library where I'm supposed to meet Mattheo. He is the one who is going to help me get more information about my parents.

Once I reached the entrance of the library I see him with messy hair and sleepy eyes.
"You look like shit" I say smiling.
"You do too" he says holding my hand and guiding us towards the restriction section. It seems he knows this part of the library very well.
     Once we reached that solitary and cold section we just stood there looking at a bunch of books some where out of place. This was the darkest heavens

I look at Mattheo he was looking at me already.
"Where should we start?" He says giving me a smirk.
"The book is called 'the Blood tree Book' try to look for that" I say and he rolled his eyes.
"Why do you need that anyways?" He says starting to walk around looking for the book.
"Weasley said it contained the secret of the most powerful wizards... oh! Perhaps your family would be there too!" I say also looking around for the book in the bookshelf.
"Sure!" He says with a fake happy voice
"Fuck you!" I say at his sarcasm
"Please do!" He says. I rolled my eyes and chuckle.

After what it felt like 20 minutes Mattheo finally find the book.
"I got it!" He says walking at fast pace towards me.I grabbed the book
"Good job.. you want a treat?" I say making him roll his yes.
We both take a sit next to each other on the floor. We look at each other before opening the book.

"This is bullshit!" I say when I see an empty book. Mattheo grabbed the book from my hand and observed it.
"Blood" he says
"What?" He looks at me as if it was the most obvious thing ever
"The Blood tree... needs blood" he then looks at my lip.
"What the fuck? He did this to you!?" He says touching my lip.
"I did.. it was a stupid accident. I was reading in my bed. That stupid book fell in my face..."
"Tom did it?" He says interrupting
"Yes, we had rough sex" I lied once again. He only huffed and looked away.

Suddenly I felt his lips on mine. I kissed him back immediately. The kiss was getting heated by each second. But I pull away when he bite me.
"Hey!" I say pushing him away and touching my lip. It was bleeding again. He didn't say anything he just got a small drop of my blood placing it in the book.
  I frown and look down at the book. A few second past and then letters started to show.
"You're a fucking Genius!" I say kissing him, he smiled against my lips
"Read" he said

I began the read out loud
" joe and clauiry Manson. The creators of the most addictive drug of all times. Exnis.
Joe Manson a scientist, he is specialist in potions and dark arts. He made the discovery of how to avoid cancer cells, potions that can cure any type of wounds or sickness. His most popular creations Exnis.

Exnis made people get addicted because of it's function. It created strong illusions of the perfect life. It was designed for the person to have his or hers desire reality and get there with no problem. The person could control that dream making it addictive. Whoever took Exnis could be happy having want they wanted even if in reality they had nothing.

Clauiry Manson. Originally Clauiry Sallow.
A business woman. She is the owner of the most popular stores in diagon alley. Created 12 different companies of her own brand of clothes at 10 years old. Most popular sells  is Exnis.
Joe and Clauiry married at 20 years old. Both pure blood. Until today they still being the most powerful couple. Exnis is not used anymore.
Cherry Manson....."  I turn the page and there wasn't anything else. I huffed. Of course this book won't have anything about me. I haven't done anything successful.

I look at Mattheo he looks at me.
"Shit" he says. I hand him the book.
"Your turn" I say. He frown , we see the words disappear.
"Well  Okay... punch me" he say looking at me. Without thinking I punched him in the nose.
"Ah fuck!!" He yells . I ignored him and made a drop of his blood fell in the blood.

Then the book started to show the words.
Mattheo cleaned his nose with his hand and then started to read
"Lord Voldemort. Original name Thomas Riddle.
Halfblood and decendent  of the Gounts.
Pure-blood supremacist. Created the group Death eaters. He was and still is the most powerful wizard of all times.
Had two heirs. Tom Marvolo Riddle and Mattheo Thomas Riddle.
Only one of them will follow his steps.
Bellatrix Lestrage mother of one of the heirs. Originally a Black.
Merane Riddle. Originally a Lupin. Half sister of Remus Lupin. Dead. Mother of one of the heirs.
Mattheo Riddle..."

Mattheo looks at me with tears in his eyes
"Bellatrix? One of us is Bellatrix son?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 1.3K 31
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ Mattheo x OC A boy consumed by darkness and yet she provided him with a glimpse of light. A new student has joined the sixth years. M...
2.4K 89 15
๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’•๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’…๐’–๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. โœง...
50.3K 612 40
Y/n was currently in a toxic relationship with Tom Riddle and just wanted to escape all their life but never got out. Tom would always say horrible t...
42.2K 611 14
Theodore Nott has never had a thing for love and flowers, especially when it came down to particular girls his friends disliked. But when a hopeless...