His Mrs. Right (A Mb Story)

By haybay143

Love is in the air, yet so is tragedy, follow the life journey of these 4 couples, who go through struggle, c... More

Summer vacation/ intro
Haleys House
DASH
The Boys
The Girls
The Party
Uh oh!
Help!
School pt 2
Promise me?
Yall fucked up!
Tragic.
Love is in the air.
Dinner Date.
Really?
Friends for life.
nothing much.
Dang
My girl.
Surprising.
Wedding Day
The after party
Couple of months later ♥
You just haaad to ruin it.
Reunited
Damn.
Summer Party
PlayDate.
Oh shit
Leave me Alone
Yeaaaaah Right!
Twerk some
Time flies, when your having fun.
Whats next?
Hell No!
Hospitalized
Its About Time
Get Them!!
Its was all a dream
Senior Year
Are you okay?
Are you okay pt.2
Dont you tell
Caught Bitch
Real eyes, Realizes, Real lies
Maybe , Just Maybe
Im baaaaaaaackk!
I told you soo.
Back to normal
Brightside
Guess Again
Hell to the no!
Special Easter Edition
Forever..
Used to be
Band-Aid
Not a chapter.
Pretty girl
Death
Pop goes the Weasel
Say it aint true
Funeral
Bam!!
Please No! No! No!

Just tell me.

128 5 3
By haybay143

Roc p.o.v

Hay was on her way over. She just came from the mall. I freshened up trynna look fly. I sprayed this Cologne on that she likes. Watch when she hug me she won't let go. Unless.... She lost all feelings.

Today I was gonna ask her about everything thats happened since that day. The door bell rang.

I opened the door and she walked right pass me. The guys were chillan with their babes.

"Hey Roc."

"Hey babygirl." I extended my arms towards her for a hug. She went in. I heard her sniff. As I tried to pull away she held on tighter. See told ya.

"mmm, is that De la feyy?" (Pretend its cologne lol)

"Yup."

"My favorite." She pulled away plopping on the couch. "Nice place."

"Thanks. So wassup? How you been? We really didn't get to talk much at dinner."

"Yea I know, things been okay. How about you."

"Mines been same ole same ole boring ish." She started looking around.

"So wheres Isabella." How does she know her?!

"Uh, she's not here. She's to little to get on a plane."

"Oh, thats so great yall adopted a dog. How sweet." A dog? I guess the girls told her that.

"So what did you do while in new york?"

"Can I trust you still?"

"Yea, of course."

"Roc, Im serious, this is a trust test. Im trusting you to stay calm as ever. This will prove to me that you really want another chance. Again."

"Uh okay." Well since we giving trust test. " I got something to tell you too. I trust you not to get mad and leave. Trust test, ya know."

"Aight, I feel ya. Okay soo, When I got here I was gonna live in my car and get a job. What a fail." She went on telling me how she was a slut and Pablo is her pimp. I got even angrier when she told me she killed some babys , but my mood enlightened by a inch when she said she wants me to be her baby daddy.

"Well okay. Are you ready?" She nodded yes." Welp uh, Isabella, isn't a dog, she's my uh, daughter from uh, Yasmin."

She stared at me like I was stupid. Tears formed in her eyes.

Hay p.o.v

Is you serious. I told this nigga I wanted to basically be his first baby mama and he tells me this shit. I got angry. Tears formed in my eyes. I stood up.

"Don't leave!" He stood up.

I stormed to a bathroom. I started the huge ole shower. I threw my clothes off. I tried to lock this door but it was broke. Oh well. I hopped in and sat on the floor underneath th water. My flattened head became curly.

I sat here and cried. I cried not only because of Roc fucking things up, but me running away. I cried because I could be way happier. Taking showers like this was my way of crying. It gave me time to think and let out my feelings.

I heard a knock at the door. "Hay , you in here?", The door opened.

I still sat on the floor. This water was making me feel so much better. He opened the shower door. " what you doing?"

"Its my way of letting my feelings out." I sniffed.

"Are you mad?" He said taking his clothes off and stepping in.

"Nope, just upset and confused."

He wrapped his body around me. He sat on the floor. I burried my face into my knees. These are the flaws of Roc. "Look, we're nott together, it was from that one time. When, uh yea, you left."

"So, yall like a little family?" I looked up and sniffed.

"Nah beautiful, me and Yasmin only talk when it comes to Issy. If it wasn't for that little girl I'd be dead. I was so depressed I want to commit suicide."

"why?"

"I thought you were dead. I wanted to be with you."

I sat there. "Anything else you'd like to tell me?" We stepped out of the shower.

"Uh, I have a friend she thinks we go out but I have no feelings for her. I used her to fill the empty space."

"So she's like an on off girl friend?"

"Nothing serious. I only want you."

"End it. End it all."

He looked at me confused. I was dead ass serious he gotta work to get me back.

"Okay, but why if you wont give me any time of the day?"

I rolled my eyes. "Im working on it okay. You just gotta earn my trust again." We were laying on his bed staring at the ceiling just a inch away.

"How do I do that when you won't even tell me your feelings towards me."

I sighed."Roc I have strong feelings towards you, always have."

"Even when you ran away, all those years."

"Yea, its not that easy to forget your first."

"Im your first."

"Almost in everything."

"Almost?"

"My first kiss was in 1st grade."

"How come Im just finding out?"

"Never felt the need to tell you."

We sat in complete silence. He turned his body towards me. "I love you Haley Ranae Young."

I turned towards him. "Don't push your luck mr. And I love you too Trey Chresantos Young."

We stared into each others eyes. He smiled. I lightly punched his stomach." Stop staring at me like Im ugly haha, and you getting a lil chunky aint you?"

"Your not even close to ugly and just a little, but Im working on it." I smiled.

He inched towards me filling the space from between us. He sighed. His breath gave me chills. " Can I uh, Kiss you." He said nervously.

"Never said you couldn't, why you so nervous."

"I don't won't to mess up again, Im serious." I smiled. Soon I felt those big luscious soft lips brush mine. I kissed him back allowing his tongue to slide in. He got on top of me not breaking the kiss. He slowly kissed my neck. He started sucking on my neck spot that he new gave me chills. I never knew I had that till I met him.

I let out soft moans. He pulled my shirt off. He kissed me again while fondling my boobs.

"Damn, Roc got his touch back, Bout time. I was getting a little worried." Prince said

We both shot up. I covered my chest with my shirt. I still had my bra on but I think of them as my bros. Would you change infront of your bros?

"Shut up! We wasn't even doing much!" I yelled.

"Didn't seem like it from my view," Ray said.

"Shut up Ray, get out." Roc said throwing a pillow at him. Ray and Prince chuckled closing the door. I put my shirt and shoes back on.

"Were you going?"

"I still have to call my parents, I know their worried sick."

"Well why not call them here? Dont leave please."

"Dont beg you sound thirsty" I chuckled plopping on his bed again.

He laughed " Whatever." I dialed my mom first.

"Hello?" It sounded like Gabri. Lemme play with them.

"Hi, is there a girl named Haley there?"

"Uh, no, what kind of sick joke is this. My sister is dead!" She yelled. They think Im dead.

"May I speak with you mother."

"MAMA! THERES A SICK WOMAN ON THE PHONE PLAYING SICK JOKES ABOUT HALEY." She ran to the phone.

"How dare you talk about mg daughter."

"Because, I am your daughter." She paused.

"Haley?"

"Mama!"

"Girl! Where the hell have you been, you had me and your dad worried sick."

"I ran away. I got overwhelmed with too many things." I saw Roc stare at me.

"Where are you."

"New york. "

"Im buying you a plane ticket. You need to come home immediately."

"Yea okay, by 2 for me and Roc."

"You and Roc? Your with him? That sick bastard ran away with you?!"

"No mama, I just found him and the gang a couple of days ago. Just buy us tickets." She sighed.

"Okay."

"Oh, and don't tell dad. I want to surprise him."

"Okay. He's got a surprise for you too."

She hung up. Wheres my bye? I shrugged it off.

"Im surprised your inviting me."

"Look Roc," I said turning towards him. " Think of it as if we never broke up. But think of it as if we did. I still love you willing to do everything I wouldve did 4 years ago. Its just I don't trust you."

"Oh." He sighed.

(A/N Okay. So things are gonna get a lil fiesty and crazy next chapter. Hope yall like this chapter. Vote-comment)

Continue Reading