Little stories of love and jo...

By MissingInWonderland

Shorts stories with the same 2 characters. Gray and Zoe, two very different people who find friendship in the... More

Shades of Gray
Realistic fiction.
Contempary and descriptive
The Hidden Scars of Love
Love at First fight
No title
Shattered Reflections.
Thr princess and the bodyguard.
Shattered Loyalties
Veridias legend
No title part 2
A Fiery Bond.
Scars of Loyalty
Cups of rage and joy
The Unbreakable Bond
The Fiery Princess and the Patient Guardian.
Temper Temper
The Forgotten Protector
Shadows of the palace
Title: Silent Shadows
The Unbreakable Guardian
Title: Shattered Reflections
Beneath the Shadows
Shadows of Redemption
Title: Unveiling Shadows
breakable Bonds
The Unbreakable Bond
Title: Veiled Duty
Untitles
Story
Love
Shadows of Redemption
.
..
twist
Shades of Repair
Title: The Engineer's Resolve
Shadows of the Heart
Unexpected Bonds
Broken Boundaries
....
Title: The Burden of Duty
......
........
.
Title: The Fiery Princess and the Patient Bodyguard
.
..
The Pirate's Hidden Wounds
The Pirate's Secret
The Pirate's Resilience
The Pirate's Resolve
Title: The Battle
Damn
Damn 2
Title: The Pirate's Resilience
Robin and Raven
Raven and Robin.
Gray and Zoe
Title: Stitched Hearts
Title: Unbreakable Bonds
RnR
Title: Shattered Shadows
Title: Shadows of the Heart
Title: Shadows of the Heart. Revamp.
?
??
???
Mending
Not so Great Expectations
Falling slowly
Title: Shadows of the Heart
A Robins Pain (or more specifically our Robins pain)
75
76
Title: Unspoken Bonds
78
79
Title: Shadows of Resilience
Greece Lightning!!!!
back in Bats
-
Robin
Robin
Dream
dream
Mary Poppins
Mary P.
M. Poppins
M. Poppins
Lokes
loki
The Corpse Bride
Corpse Bride
Dialogue drabble Corpse Bridr
Corpse Bride
Corpse Bride's Redemption
Lokis
Loki
Goosebumps
Mobius and Lokes
Spies in Disgiuse.
Loki
Loki
Loki?
Protective Loki
Loki
loki
Variant
Loki and WHO
Lokes
Loki
Loki
loki
loki
lokes
Loki
loki
loki
loki
Lockwood
Lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
LOTR
LOTR
poldark
Ross
poldark
poldark
Poldark
poldark
Poldark
poldark
poldark
CAL KESTUS
Peter Parker
Boots
the Spoders
KAL
Cal
CAL
CAL
GREEZ
KAL
CAL
CAL
Cal
cal
Cal
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
lockwood
Gray and Zoe, Zoe and Gray.
Strokes of Love
lockwood and co
lockwood and co.
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
Lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
lockwood and co
teen titans
a good girls guide to murder
of mice and men
of mice and men
Robin n Raven
r n r
Robin
bat fam
bat fam
robin
robin
robin
robin

The Unseen Protector

1 0 0
By MissingInWonderland

Chapter 1: Shadows of the Past

Zoe, the beloved princess of the kingdom, had always been surrounded by luxury and protection. Gray, her loyal and skilled bodyguard, had been by her side since childhood. Their bond was unbreakable, until one fateful day when the veil of secrecy was lifted, revealing a hidden truth.

It was a beautiful afternoon when Zoe decided to have her lunch outside the palace walls. Gray stood nearby, ever watchful, as she enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine. Suddenly, he leaned heavily on the table, his face contorted in pain. Zoe's concern grew as she witnessed his distress. With a trembling hand on his chest, Gray dismissed her worries, claiming it was merely hunger.

Days passed, and Zoe couldn't shake off the nagging feeling that something was amiss. She observed Gray's training sessions in the courtyard, where he would endure relentless beatings for not being quick enough. It was a stark contrast to the days when he effortlessly defeated any adversary. Unable to bear his suffering any longer, Zoe approached a guard and inquired about Gray's well-being. The guard revealed that Gray had been acting strangely, becoming slower and quieter. He had even faced a death threat alone, returning battered and bruised.

Zoe's heart sank. How could she have been so blind to his pain? Determined to uncover the truth, she devised a plan. The following day, she ordered Gray to join her for dinner. As they sat together, Gray ate sparingly, his appetite diminished. Seizing the opportunity, Zoe pretended to slip, accidentally splashing water on Gray's face. As the makeup on his face washed away, his injuries were revealed – cuts and bruises adorned his features, with a prominent bruise on his temple.

Realizing that his secret had been exposed, Gray attempted to leave, but Zoe insisted he see a doctor. Threatening to fire him if he disobeyed, she accompanied him to the doctor's office. After thorough examination and treatment, the doctor informed Gray that he was underweight and needed rest after sustaining injuries. Zoe's heart ached for her loyal protector.

Chapter 2: Unveiling the Truth

With Gray on the path to recovery, Zoe couldn't quell her guilt and curiosity. She accompanied him to his humble house, a rundown dwelling that had been his home for years. The sight of the broken rocking chair and the absence of a proper bed struck her deeply. She realized that her orders from years ago had condemned him to a life of hardship.

Appalled by the conditions Gray had endured, the doctor berated him, but Zoe intervened, demanding the doctor's departure. Determined to make amends, she implored Gray to share the truth. Tears streamed down their faces as Gray revealed the years of pain he had silently endured, all for the sake of protecting Zoe.

Overwhelmed with remorse, Zoe offered Gray his old room in the palace, promising him a life of comfort and care. After much contemplation, Gray accepted her offer. Months passed, and under Zoe's watchful eye, Gray gradually regained his strength and spirit. The bond between them grew stronger, and the princess couldn't help but feel an overwhelming sense of happiness.

Epilogue: A Renewed Bond

The kingdom prospered under Zoe's reign, and the princess and her bodyguard became inseparable. Gray's wounds healed, both physically and emotionally, as he embraced the life he had always deserved. Together, they faced countless challenges, their unwavering loyalty and trust forging an unbreakable bond.

"The Unseen Protector" is a tale of redemption, highlighting the power of compassion and the strength of friendship. It delves into the horrors of neglect and the consequences of our actions, ultimately reminding us that it is never too late to make amends and find solace in forgiveness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 6.4K 32
Wally and Artemis Are both having a difficult Time with their feelings towards Each other. Will they end up together? Or will they stay enemies?
17K 381 21
Zatanna comes to a new school, and meets some new friends, but, apparently none of them can catch a break. Artemis soon finds love with Wally but whe...
806 39 11
Disclaimer: I don't own harry potter or anything affiliated.
3.3K 132 14
"you're odd." "i know." "i like it. that's what makes you one of us." - in which the two best friends slowly begin to realize there's more than frien...