𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ✮ ᴀʟʟɪsᴏɴ ᴀʀ...

By bugy1740

(ᴏɴɢᴏɪɴɢ ✐) 𖤓*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𖡎༄𝄞・゚ ・゚· ❝♫ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ, ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ɢɪʀʟ♫ ❞ •*'¨... More

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰.
𝔒𝔫𝔢.
𝔗𝔴𝔬.
𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.
𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯.
𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔢.
𝔖𝔦𝔵.
𝔖𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.
𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱.
𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔢.
𝔗𝔢𝔫.
𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.
𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢.
ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬.
𝔗𝔴𝔬.
𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯.
𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢.
𝔰𝔦𝔵.
𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.
𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱.
𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢.
𝔱𝔢𝔫.
𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.
𝔬𝔫𝔢.
𝔱𝔴𝔬.
𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢.
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯.
𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢.
𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯.
𝔰𝔦𝔵.
𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.
𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱.
𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢.

𝔒𝔫𝔢.

666 26 3
By bugy1740

Chapter 1

Lana's POV

I waited by the tree where me and Allison had been meeting up at. Allison was supposed to be here in probably a minute or two.

I couldn't wait to see her even though all we do is hang out without her parents knowing. I know dad didn't care if I did but hers on the other hand...yeah.

Stiles was calling my phone, he just kept calling. I groaned and shut it off, turning it off fully.

"Hi." I quickly turned around to see Allison walking towards me. I smiled, she was wearing a purple jacket. She looked so adorable in it.

"Hey..." I said before pecking her on the lips. She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling me in for more. "I missed you."

I laughed, "you seen me yesterday." I said, she pouts as her eyes shined in the moon light, "I know! Which is too long."

Allison kisses me once again, my hands on her hips. Our bodies so close together. My hands roamed her body, all over as we backed into a tree.

"In the woods?" I raised an eyebrow. Allison bites her lip nodding, "yeah. Why? Do you not want to?"

I didn't say anything but kiss her roughly, me bitting her lip and my hands grabbing her ass, slightly squeezing it.

~

"What? You been calling me even when I was with Allison?!" I hissed into the phone. Stiles groans, "well, Lydia is missing."

I was confused. She wasn't at the hospital?

"What you mean?" I asked. Stiles scoffed, "she left! You were supposed to be here with me but you were too busy with your girlfriend!"

I rolled my eyes, "yeah, I rather be with my girlfriend."

"Shut up, I'm picking you up. Where are you?" I looked around and chuckled, "I just made it to the hospital, dumbass."

"My Jeep is parked, hurry up." He tells me before hanging up.

I ran towards the Jeep and rolled my eyes, "how will we find her?"

Scott lifted up a hospital gown, "that's not creepy at all..."

Stiles shook his head at me, "better than nothing!" I was about to get in the Jeep but I saw Allison running towards me.

"Baby, what are you doing? You're parents might see us?" I whispered to her as I looked around, making sure not to see the Argent's.

Allison shakes her head, "no, I don't care. She's my bestfriend, and we need to find her before they do." She tells me.

I glanced over to Scott and Stiles confused. If they knew what she was talking about. "They? The cops?" I looked back at her.

"My father." We're screwed. Yep, we're so fucked. I groaned, hitting my head on Stiles' Jeep. "How do they know?"

"I saw him and three other guys leave my house in two SUV's." Double fucked now.

Scott's mouth dropped at that, "search party."

Allison nods, "more like a hunting party."

"Let's go. Get in." I opened the door and Scott jumped out so me and Allison could get in Stiles' Jeep.

Stiles didn't waste no time and started speeding down the street. "All right, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?" Stiles asks, but I knew he was scared for that answer since he's so in love with Lydia.

"Probably." I answered and I saw him frown. "They can't kill her!"

"They will? Or not! I don't know. Nobody is telling me anything. They say they'll tell me after the others come at Kate's funeral."

Kate. I knew Allison was grieving over it but she had to die. My eyes widened at that, what the fuck? Other? Who?, "others?!"

Allison sighs, "I don't know! They won't tell me!"

"Scott, are we goimg the right way?!" Stiles asks. Scott's head peeking out the window with his head out like a dog. I meam...he kind of is.

"Take the next right!"

We ended up in the woods. Allison held my hand as we walked through them, Scott and Stiles walking in front of us.

Scott had lead us to my house. The Hale house. I frowned at that. I haven't talked to Derek since what happened.

I was angry that he killed Uncle Peter. The only other family we both had.

"Here?" I spat out.

Scott shrugs his shoulders, "this is where the scent leads."

Stiles sighs and stops walking, glancing over to me, "has Lydia ever been here?"

I rolled my eyes, "how would I know?"

"Because this is your house?!" He states the obvious. I scoffed at him, "I'm not friends with her!"

Stiles sighs dramatically, "okay." He mumbles and kept walking.

Allison leaned over, "maybe she came here on instinct, lkke she was looking for Derek." Allison whispers to me.

I frowned at the sound of Derek. I did miss him, but how could I forgive him...

"Yeah, you mean because he's an Alpha now?" She nods, "yeah, exactly."

I heard Stiles chuckle, "whoa! Hey guys, look at this?" I turned around to see him bent on the ground looking at something. "You see this?" Scott and Allison went over to see what he was talking about but I just looked over to my house.

What if Talia actually took care of me? Like as a mother? What if I grew up with all of them?

"Hey!" I yelped when my body was hung upside down, something on my foot keeping me up.

They turned around and looked at me. Allison laughs with a smile, "trip wire...my dad puts those out here."

"Oh..." I mumbled.

Scott looks up in panic, "hide! I heard something!" He hisses. They all hid behind a tree.

I scoffed, "like I can!" I hissed back at him.

Footsteps came my way and I saw Mr. Argent with two guys behind him. Great, this is great. Thank you very much Stiles.

"Ah, Lana. Nice seeing you here." He says. I chuckled awkwardly, "you too."

He bent down to see me face to face. "What are you doing out here?" Mr. Argent asks, getting straight to the point.

"Oh, you know. Just looking for my brother." He raised an eyebrow at my words, "right, almost forgot you're a Hale."

I smiled, "proud too."

"I know you and Allison are friends so...did you know that Lydia is out here?" I shook my head, "no, no, I haven't. And uh, you told Allison to stay away from me--so...we're not friends."

He smirks, "you're right. I don't want you around her. Especially a Hale."

"Mhmm, yeah. Can you help me out?" I asked, pointing to the wire that hung me up. He laughs and stood up, taking something out his pocket.

A knife.

"Sure, Lana. You know, I thought you were a great friend to Allison...thought I was wrong." He shrugs off and he cut the wire, making me fall on the ground with a groan.

"See you next time, Lana." He turns around and walked away with the dudes. I let out a big sigh. Jeez, I really disliked him.

Allison quickly ran over to me, "are you okay?"

I nodded, "yeah, just you know...lovely small talks with your dad." I joked.

Allison laughs, "yeah."

~

Skipping School today. I had finally found the courage to go talk to my brother.

Walking up to the Hale house, slowly. I stepped onto the stairs, already smelling the burnt wood. I tried getting the picture of the house burning in my head...

"Derek?" I opened the door, whispering out. I walked around for a bit, seeing everything closely.

Would I have a room here?

"Lana." I jumped, turning around to see Derek. Him standing behind me...a few steps though.

I stayed silent and slowly walked over to him. I looked down amd wrapped my arms around him.

Derek stood there for a second before hugging me back. "I'm sorry for ignoring you."

"It's okay."

I shook my head, "no, you're my brother. You might needed me when Uncle Peter died. You probably didn't want to kill him but you had to."

"I know. I'm...sorry too."

I pulled away and looked up at him, "do you think Talia--well mom would've let me live here?" I asked him.

Derek stared at me for a few seconds before nodding. "Yeah, mom did adore you. We were just scared, you were young. Mom didn't want you to get killed."

I frowned, "by the Argents?"

"Yeah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 686 34
(BOOK 1) There will be grammar mistakes sorry about that lol enjoy the book<33 it's Andreas martins sophomore year of high school she's beautiful kin...
1M 39.9K 64
── ❛𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘦❜ 𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙈𝙖𝙮...
67.2K 1.4K 54
Argentine: /ˈɑːdʒ(ə)ntʌɪn/ adjective Of or resembling silver. Ariana Argent was lost and alone, until she and her cousin moved to a certain town in C...
764K 20.3K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...