𝐌𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚�...

By advikaaroraaa

𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Nuisance is her middle name Perfection... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜
𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
Part:1
1. 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐞
2. 𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐲
3. 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫
4. 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞
5. 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞
6. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐤
7. 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
8. 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭
9. 𝐓𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐭
10. 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬
11. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐇𝐞𝐫
12. 𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞
13. 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐧
14. 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭
15. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬
16. 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
17. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
18. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟏𝟗- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
20. THE TEMPTATION
21. My Safe Place
22. THE SANGEET
23. THE WEDDING
25. THE GUST OF PAST
26. THE BROKEN HEARTS
27. THE VIDEO CALLS
Part-2
28. THE PORTRAITS
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS
29. THE BEACH
30. THE NEW ARRANGEMENTS
31. THE JEALOUSY
32. THE PAIN
33. THE LUST AND ANGER
34. THE REVELATIONS
35. The First Meet
36. THE FAMILY DINNER
37: THE WARNING
38. THE DESTRUCTION
39. HAPPY NEW YEAR
40- BACK TO INDIA
41. The family kalesh
42. The Chaotic Family
43- The Attack
44- Who Are You?
Important Announcement
𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑
𝟒𝟓- 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟒𝟔- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟒𝟕- 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟒𝟖- 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝟒𝟗- 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟓𝟎- 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐌𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝟓𝟏- 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐜𝐤
𝟓𝟐- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟓𝟑-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭
𝟓𝟒- 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟓𝟓- 𝐀 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟔- 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝟓𝟕- 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞?
𝟓𝟖- 𝐑𝐮𝐡
𝟓𝟗- 𝐀 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝟔𝟎. 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐

24. THE RECEPTION

78.2K 4.5K 675
By advikaaroraaa

Mature Content
You can skip if you want to.

Vote target: 1k (cause a lot of you won't vote for smut)

"You are boring, Rian"
"Boring as in?"
"Umm.. you know. Like, arrrgghhhhh. Forget it"
"I can't forget anything you say, Dove"

This guy I am telling you. He just makes it harder for me each day not to fall for him.

"So, why do you think I am boring, huh?"
"You don't have any kinks", I threw a pillow at him and pouted.

"And what makes you think I don't have any?", he asked raising his brows.
"I mean duh, you are hawwttt and very good in bed like damn good but you aren't kinky like those dark romance guys", I explained to him.

He chuckled.

"Sleep, Dove. It's late and you are tired after the whole wedding fiasco", he said hugging me closer to him.

I snuggled into him like a koala and inhaled his rich cinnamon scent. I pecked his chest and licked the spot.

"Stop doing what you are doing unless you really want to know my kinks", he said in a deep husky voice and I stopped.

Suddenly, something hit my mind and I asked him,

"Do you have any idea where Ariv Bhai might be. I am really worried. I mean Can you Imagine, he missed Bhai's wedding. There has to be something wrong otherwise he would have never done that"
"Don't stress yourself, Dove. He will come soon", Rian said as if he knew something.

"Do you know where he is?", I asked getting out of his hold and looking straight at him.
"All I know is it's late and you need to sleep now. Come on get back in my arms, Dove", he said and pulled me back in his arms.

My mind was still lost in questions which popped every now and then. How can Ariv Bhai miss Ekaksh Bhai's wedding? I mean come on. There has to be something fishy. And Rian knows it. But he won't tell me. Whyy?

Because I need to sleep now.

After sometime sleep engulfed us. His arms were my safe place which helped me sleep better.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It's been two days since Bhai and Bhabhi got married. We came back to Mumbai yesterday. Today is their reception and almost all the big businessmen, politicians and celebrities will be present there. The event is to be held is Hotel Taj.

I decided to wear a Saree today. I have never worn one and the one I have decided to wear is designed by me. It's a beautiful Black Saree with a deep necked sleevless blouse. Ika was with me getting ready for the function. She helped me drape my saree while I helped her with hers. She chose on a White Saree with a sleeveless blouse.

We did our makeup and left our hair open. After looking in the mirror and being completely satisfied with our looks, we clicked millions of pictures to post on Instagram. After all we are slaying in our dresses.

A call from Mumma made us lock the room and run downstairs. Everyone was already gone except for our boyfriends who stayed back.

I looked at Rian who was standing in all his glory. The black tux made me look so fuckable that I rubbed my thighs while my core clenched with need. When my eyes met his, I saw the colour of his blue orbs getting darker which made me gulp on my saliva.

Ika and Gio went away too leaving the two of us.

I wanted to kiss him but I knew if I start anything then we won't make it to the Reception party.

I went near him and gave him a small smile.

"I think we should get going. My mom will kill me if we reach late", I joked to which he just hummed huskily and opened the passenger door for me. I sat in quietly while he also came and sat in the driving seat.

"You look so divine, Dove", he said taking hold of my hand and kissing the back palm before interlocking our fingers together.

"You look hot too, Rian", I smiled at him.

"I am tempted to take you here. If only we didn't have to go to the party you would have been under me", his words turned dark and my eyes widened.

The thought excited me.

I didn't say anything while he continued driving. The ride was silent one and none of us made an effort to break the silence. We reached the hotel after a good thirty minutes.

I stepped out of the car followed by Rian. He gave the keys to valet and we went towards the elevator. Once inside, he pinned me to the side and kissed me fiercely. His lips nibbled on mine ruining my lipstick but did I care. I held his nape and brought closer trying to match his pace. I rubbed myself a little on him and I could feel him getting hard.

All for me.

The elevator dinged and we stopped eating each other. I looked in the opposite mirror and fixed my Hair and Makeup. We left the elevator while I muttered a curse under my breathe for loosing control.

Who am I kidding I can never control when it's him.

The moment we were inside the hall I composed myself and started moving ahead with confidence. We went towards my family and greeted them. Rian excused himself to meet some of the businessmen while I went to the stage near Bhai and Bhabhi.

"So,finally married huh!?", I asked them with a smirk and they just shook their heads.

"When are you going to introduce us to your boyfriend, huh", Bhabhi asked me.

"She is young and is not supposed to get a boyfriend as of now", Bhai said in his usual protective elder brother tone.

"I--- uh---- I think I should greet the others. You guys carry on", I hurriedly said and ran from there.

I talked to some of my business partners about our future deals and meetings. My eyes suddenly fell on a figure standing in a corner leaning against a pillar.

Ariv Bhai.

He stood there in his Navy blue tuxedo without giving a care to the world. His left hand was bandaged with some blood visible on them.

Looked like a fresh wound.

I went near him excusing myself from the others.

"Bhai where were you all these days? How did you get the wound? Why didn't you attend bhai's wedding?", I showered the questions the moment I reached near him.

"I get it that I ain't your favourite brother but atleast you can greet me Penguin. After all I came after so long", he tried to joke.

His words didn't match his tone. He was trying to sound casual but his voice is far from casual.

"Tell me Bhai where were you. I know something is going on. You can share with me", I said holding his hands in mine.

"Aadya, go to others and attend the party. I have to go now", and with that he left again without giving me any chance to protest.

I looked at the stage and saw Ekaksh Bhai looking at me. The moment our eyes interlocked he moved his gaze.

What the hell is going on?

I didn't get any time to process anything when some business delegates came to me and talked about some of their upcoming projects and collaborations with our company. The party started to turn boring after some time. My hair started to irritate me, so I made a low bun of them which looked good with the saree. I turned around to find Rian just behind me.

When did he come?

"Enjoying the party?", I asked him but he didn't reply

"Why did you tie your hair?", he asked bluntly. Ignoring what I asked.

"My hair was irritating me that's why. Now, please excuse me Mr. Williams, I have a party to enjoy", be a bitch and see how better I can do it.

I ignored him and walked past him. He walked behind me not leaving the spot even for a moment till we stayed. I got bored of the party and asked mumma if I could go back to which she said a yes.

I made my way to the door while Rian still following me like a tail. This guy is irritating me now.

"What's wrong with you? First you decide to be a bitch to me and now you are following me like a tail, huh", I asked him frustratedly.

"This is not the right place, Dove. Come on", he held my hand and took me back in the elevator.

Pinning me again to the side he said, "I am so tempted to fuck you raw right here, right now because of this fucking cleavage which will soon be a death of me."

With that said his lips slammed on Mine and his tongue branded my mouth. His hands took a hold of my breasts and he squeezed them hard. The elevator door dinged again and we separated.

Tonight's gonna be long.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Skip it if you aren't into SMUT.

(Tune in to Be intehaan by Atif Aslam to enjoy more)

The moment we stepped inside my room he held me by my arms and kissed me hard while pinning me to the door. I grabbed a fistful of his gelled hair and pulled him closer. His hand roamed over my tits, squeezing them hard. I moaned in the kiss which gave him the opportunity to enter his tongue in my mouth.

We broke the kiss when I needed air to breathe.

"You fucking don't know what you did to me when you stepped out wearing this dress and looking so fuckable", he rasped and started his feast on my neck.

He sucked, nibbled and licked my sweet spot making sure to leave hickeys there.

"You wanted to know my kinks, Dove. It's better done than said", saying that he took some steps back, dropped his tux jacket on the side and folded his arms at his chest.

Rian eyed me from head to toe before ordering,

"Be my good little slut and STRIP for me"

My eyes widened at his words and I looked at him to find any sense of joke but there was nothing except for dark lust and anger.

"Make me say it one more time and see how I will tear that fucking piece of cloth off you"

I slowly undrapped the saree without moving my eyes away from his as if the moment I do so, he won't mind coming for me.

I dropped my saree at one side and unzipped the shapewear before dropping it too. I wasn't wearing a bra because the blouse was doing a good job holding my tits.

So, now I was standing in front of him in just my panty and the black blouse.

"Stop testing my patience, Dove. Get off your clothes and walk to me"

As per his command I got off my panty and blouse and walked to him naked. The moment I reached near him he pulled me to himself and kissed me. His hands cupped my pussy while his fingers moved over my folds.

"Wet already, Dove", he asked and pushed me on the bed making me sit as he stood in front of me. His body hovering over mine.

"Take off my pants"

I looked at his hard girth under his pants which made me clench my pussy but also provided me some unknown strength. Taking off his belt, I unbuttoned his pants and slid them down along with his boxers.

His hard cock slapped me straight on my face which weirdly turned me on further.

"Now, be a slut and Suck my Cock"

His dirty words did God knows what to me but my mouth watered with the sight of his leaking precum over the head of his cock.

I licked it slowly and looked at his face. I took the head in my mouth and rolled my lips over it while holding the shaft with my hands. I started sucking on his cock while bobbing my head. He held a fistful of my hair and increased my pace making me gag. I tried to stop it.

"Don't stop your gags, Dove. It drives me crazy when you resist"

The confidence and rush of Adrenaline his words provided me did a great job making my pussy drench.

I felt his cock thickening and I knew he was near. His hold on my hair tightened when he forced himself all the way inside of me. And just like that his salty taste hit my mouth with his cum dripping from the sides.

"Swallow it like a good girl"

I swallowed every drop of his liquid and licked him clean. I looked up at him to see a satisfactory smile on his lips which made me smile too. The next moment that smile turned into a sinister smirk.

"You did a great job, Dove. It's time for some rewards now. Get on your knees and lift your ass up for me"

Those filthy words and that dangerous tone in his voice made it hard for me to resist his order and so, I followed his command and did as he said.

The moment my ass was in the air he grabbed both of my cheeks with his big hands and massaged them. The feeling was so good that a moan escaped my lips before He pulled back his hands and undressed himself. I couldn't see him but I knew it from the sounds of the belt and cufflinks.

He hovered me from behind and held one of my cheeks and massaged it.

"So fuckable, Dove"

He pulled back again but the next moment a spanking sound was heard and my flesh stinged under his hand. Before the effect could numb down he spanked me again and again and again and again.

It must be Crimson by now. Why was this filthy move made me want to crave more?

"You loved teasing me, didn't you Dove?"

"Now, enjoy"

Fuckk, those words. Never knew Rian would ever say things like those.

"Rian I want more", I almost begged

"Such a good little slut. Beg Dove, Beg more if you want me to fuck you raw now", he whispered the last part huskily in my ear from behind.

His hand took hold of my tits while his fingers pinched my already hard nipple. He started trailing wet kisses from my nape to my back. I could feel his rock hard cock poking my ass.

"Aahhhhhh, Riannn please. Fuck me", I begged as he wanted.

He left me and went down the bed. Slowly, he came and stood in front of me.

"Beg Dove. Satisfy me with your pleas. Let me know how bad you want this cock inside your tight cunt"

His words became challenging and something in me flickered. I stood from my place and went to him. My hands went behind his nape and I pulled him into a ferocious kiss. My tongue roamed in each corner of his mouth and my other free hand went to hold his hard bone.

I curled my fingers on his dick and stroked it a few times while rubbing my tits over his chest.

I broke the kiss at the loss of air. His fingers curled around my throat and his eyes bored in mine with a warning look.

"Try oversmarting me and you won't like the consequences, Dove. Stop making it hard for yourself"

Before he could do anything I held his shoulders and pushed him on the bed. I went to his pile of clothes and picked up his leather belt and came back to him.

"Hands up above your head Mr. Williams. It's time we do this my way"

I kept my feet on his chest which made me feel so powerful that another rush of Adrenaline passed through my system.

"Don't defy me if you want to be buried inside my tight cunt".

He looked at me with warning eyes but did as I said nevertheless. I tied his hands together with his belt and locked them over his head.

Now enjoy a good show Mr. Williams

I smirked at the thought and went down the bed not before rubbing my cunt on his face. I walked back and sat on the couch which was in front of the bed. I kept my legs on the coffee table in front of the couch and spread them giving him a good view of my pussy. His eyes turned darker if possible with lust and desire fueling in them.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?", he growled like an animal.

"Lay Down, Rian. Just enjoy the show baby"

I moved my fingers over my wet folds and trailed them to my clit. I rubbed it slowly while using my other hand to work its way on my tits. My eyes matched with his angry orbs and a moan escaped my lips. I inserted my middle finger inside me while my thumb rubbed the clit. The sensation and the darkness his eyes were reflecting gave me further strength and I added another finger.

My head fell back and eyes closed shut with the burning sensation while I increased my pace. When I knew I was about to cum a hand held mine and pulled me up to him.

Rian's other hand grabbed my throat while his dark eyes spoke 'There is no escape now'.

He dragged me to the bed and picked his leather belt from which he somehow broke free. He locked my hands over the headboard.

"I said don't outsmart me, Dove. Time for punishment "

And without another warning he thrusted deep inside me in one go. A scream left my mouth before he slammed his lips on my. His thumb rubbed my clit while the other hand attended my tits. He pinched my nipples gaining another moan from me.

"Think" thrust "Of being" thrust "a Bitch" thrust "again" thrust "and see how kinky can I get".

His thrusts were getting harder and harder until his balls started slapping against my flesh. Our moans, screams and groans filled the room.

He pulled back and held my thighs before keeping them on his shoulders. His thrusts went deeper and I knew my orgasm was near. I could feel his cock thickening inside my pussy.

"Cum on my Command".

His thumb stroked my clit vigorously while his teeth bit my nipples. I couldn't hold it back for more. Before I could defy his order he commanded,

"Now"

With that we came from our highs and his body crashed on mine. The orgasm was so intense that it took us minutes to relax.

After some time he stood up and unbuckled my hands. He went to the washroom and brought a wet towel.

And now he is back as my Rian instead of the beast Mr Williams. He slowly cleaned me and whispered sweet nothings whenever I hissed. Keeping the towel aside, Rian pulled over the sheets and held me in his embrace. Finally, he kissed my forehead before sleep engulfed us.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Haan choo to Kiya hai ye jism tune
Rooh bhi choom le,
Alfaaz bheege bheege kyu hai mere,
Haan, yoon choor hoke
Mazboor hoke, katra katra kahe
Ehsaas bheege bheege kyu hai mere,
Do bekhabar bheege badan
Ho besabar bheege badan
Le rhe raat bhar angraiyaan
BEINTEHAAN BEINTEHAAN
Yoon pyaar kr beintehaan

So, I am shy after writing this. Okayy bye won't say much now.

Ab next part se pakka tragedy aayegi

Until next time ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 12.5K 13
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
71.5K 3.3K 19
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔, 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒔, 𝑳𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗�...
904K 47.7K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...