ᴅᴏᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴅ ⋆

De -LIXSTARRZ

{ᴛᴇɴʏᴀ ɪɪᴅᴀ} ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏ/ɴ ɢɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɪᴅᴀ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ : 5/5/23 ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ : ? #1 ɪɴ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʏɴ • 11-2... Mai multe

info
prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

10

386 22 18
De -LIXSTARRZ

"PUSSY CAN BE SO FACETIOUS, THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP"

*:.. o(10)o ..:*

Tenya eventually comes home. He'd been two hours late, but it was completely worth it. When he opened the door, Tensei sat there with a deadly glare in his eyes.

Tenya knew he was about to feel his older brother's wrath. Tensei stands up and gestures to Tenya to follow him. Tenya follows him up to his office, his heart slightly racing from rushing home, his brothers' silence, and the moment he shared with
Y/N.

Tensei sits down behind his desk and Tenya sits at the desk across from him. Tensei stares at Tenya and then smirks a little. "Finally got to second base with your girl?"

Tenya feels heat creep up his neck. "We didn-"

"You have hickeys on your neck and collarbone Tenya. Don't try to lie to me."

"N-no no no. We didn't g-go that far we jus-"

Tensei laughs at his brother's shyness. "So you two made out for two hours?"

Tenya doesn't grace his brother with an answer to his question. Tensei bursts into a laughing fit, while Tenya buried his face in his hands.

"Okay okay okay. It's time to get serious now." Tensei says, his playful demeanour instantly vanishes. Tenya can sense his seriousness.

"Kai's men are starting to attack our men. We're losing numbers rapidly and we're gonna have to fire back soon. Therefore, no more sleepovers with Ito."

Tenya decides not to say anything at Tensei's last comment. He just nods.

"Now we need to go meet with Ivan. We're doing a deal with a powerful clan and we're gonna need them if we want to stay alive. Change into a suit and..."

Tensei pulls a small tube out of his drawer and hands it to Tenya. "What is this?" Tenya asks. "Concealer, for the hickeys," he says smirking.

Tenya snatches the concealer out of his brother's hand and walks out, ignoring his brother's taunting laughter.

Tenya walks into the bathroom, taking a good look at the damage Y/N did. They didn't do anything beyond kissing, as much as he wanted to. There were red marks all over his neck and collarbone just as Tensei said.

He thought he'd gone out of consciousness at some point cause he didn't recall her giving her THIS many hickeys. Tenya couldn't say he hated though.

In fact, he didn't even want to cover them up. He wanted to wear them out. He liked being marked. He felt no shame wanting to show them off.

Tenya puts on his suit and unbuttons the top two buttons. He touches up his messy hair and then puts his glasses on.

After he's done getting ready, he goes downstairs and sees Ivan and Tensei whispering in the living room. Tenya's face scrunches up in confusion. "Why is he here? Weren't we supposed to meet him?"

Tensei looked pale and Ivan's face was red with frustration. "What's going on? Tensei what's wrong?" Tenya says coming to stand near them.

"We made a huge mistake Tenya."

Y/N was sound asleep when she heard a knock on her door. She groans and forces herself to get up. She wanted to curse at whomever it was disrupting her sleep.

She opens the door and sees it's Kiya. Her eyes were red like she had been crying, and she had two plastic bags with her. Y/N pulls Kiya in and looks at her with concern.

"Kiy...did something happen?" Y/N asks.

"A-a lot has happened in the last twenty-four hours. I'm sorry I should've given a heads up before I came."

"No no it's okay, come sit down and talk to me." Y/N leads Kiya over to the couch and they sit down together.

"Did something happen with Takami?"

"Partially. He told me he's gonna stop pursuing me...because he thinks I'll never love him and that he has a lead role in a big movie coming up, and he doesn't have time to be off his game because he's hurt..." Tears roll down Kiya's face at the memory.

"Are you serious? Don't you have feelings for him too?" Y/N asks

"It's frowned upon for staff to be in relationships with their clients. And I don't want to risk losing my job. It's been my dream for years and I'm making really good money. I love Keigo I do, but I need him to understand where I'm coming from."

"He's so petty for that. Kiya I genuinely don't think Takami would just completely stop pursuing you just because you're not going hard for him as he is for you."

Kiya sniffles and nods. "And it's not like he can avoid me. I'm HIS makeup artist. He told me I do his makeup the best out of anyone else. He told me I was irreplaceable." Kiya pauses. "Y/N...do you think he'd replace me? Just to prove his point?"

"I dare him to. I'll go to his set and embarrass the shit out of him. Have you told him how you felt about all this?"

Kiya shakes her head no. "I just said okay when he told me this...I probably should've."

"Call him later and communicate with him. I hate seeing you like this and you both deserve each other."

Kiya smiles weekly. "Thank you Y/N."

"Of course...did you bring wine here?"

Kiya takes out the contents in the bag and holds up two large bottles of Hennessy. "You know me well bestie." Kiya places them on the table and Y/N shakes her head.

"So what else has been bothering you?"

Kiya's smile drops again. And she goes to open the Hennessy bottle. "You need to drink some before I tell you." Kiya holds the bottle over Y/N's face and tells her to open her mouth.

Y/N tilts her head up and opens her mouth. Kiya spots something on Y/N's neck. Kiya pours some into Y/N's mouth and then pours some into her mouth. They both scrunch their faces up and get chills from the taste.

"Y/N...is that a hickey on your neck...?"

Her eyes widen and she puts both hands over her neck. "No..."

Kiya smirks. "Who have you had over here...? Was it little Iida?"

Y/N picks the Hennessy bottle back up and takes another swig, Kiya just laughs.

"About time you two hooked up."

"We didn't hook up bitch we just...made out. Best make-out session of my life."

Kiya rolls her eyes. "You're a whore. ANYWAYS. I have something really serious to tell you. I wanted to tell you now in person rather than you see it on the media."  Kiya says taking Y/N's hands in hers. Kiya gazes at her sympathetically.

"Kiya you're scaring me."

"It's about your dad..."

Y/N's heart races about what Kiya is about to tell her. She was praying he was okay, she wanted to apologize, to be a better daughter, to make up for all the trauma she put him through. She needed her dad to be okay.

"Your dad he...they found his body. He's dead y/n."

___________________________________

angst from here on out 🫡

bc i like to cry 😝

erm yeah bye

- t 🔥

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

120K 3.3K 40
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘰𝘰 --- 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 �...
68K 2K 32
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙪𝙥, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝟮𝟱 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧...
102K 4.1K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...
140K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]