I'm what!?

By Nulho1

Kim Rok Soo wakes up in the body of a minor villain who is about to be beaten by the protagonist. Okay, let'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 Finally Confess 💓
48
49
50
51
52

39

2.3K 145 13
By Nulho1

'What with him?'

Cale looked at Hans who looked gloomy after meeting Sir Andrew with a strange look.

Hans didn't even look enthusiastic when he fed On, Hong, and Raon.

But Cale decided not to think about it because Hans looked fine.

'Maybe it's just the shock effect of almost being slammed by Toonka.'

Cale just thought about it like that and went back to thinking about his plan.

Hans sighed softly and wanted to get out of the tent after feeding the children.

Bump.

Hans accidentally bumped into someone because he kept looking at the ground.

"Are you alright?"

Hans knew that voice.  Beacrox.

He probably brought food for Cale.

Hans didn't like feeling like his body was weakening and the pressure of the alpha aura around him was bothering him.

Even for a moment, Hans hated it.

Also, the strength of Choi Han's Aura is the worst.  Choi Han's aura really made him uncomfortable.

How Cale can be so comfortable around him?

"I'm fine."

Hans moved without even looking at Beacrox.  Hans didn't even smile as he coldly walked passed Beacrox.

"......"

The kittens and Beacrox looked at each other.

"Did you make him angry, meow?"

Beacrox just shrugged because he also didn't know why Hans looked so upset.

"Hey Beacrox, the party is about to start! You're the star tonight! Let's drink until we get drunk!"

Soldiers from the Whipper kingdom kindly brought Beacrox into the center of the party without touching him.

Since Beacrox didn't like being touched, the soldiers there understood that.

Because Commander Toonka also didn't like being touched either.

.

.

.

"It seems like they're all drunk in that party."

Cale smiled seeing that as he brought the iron rod.

"Let's go."

Cale used the power of the Sound of the Wind and flew to the tower with the children and Choi Han.

"Do you have to use your powers, human? I can make you fly easily!"

Raon flew by himself while circling Cale who was holding On and Hong.

Choi Han flew with the help of Raon's magic.

"I want to try using it."

Cale had not had time to use his wind power because he felt very weak after taking that power.

But now he had the opportunity to use it.

And it feels quite comfortable to use.

They entered the highest floor of the magic tower and walked through the stairs, descending.

This time Cale used his wind power on Choi Han because they all had to move quickly.

“Cale nim, would you be okay using your ancient powers on me?”

Choi Han asked in a worried tone.

Last time Cale used his Silver shield, Cale bled a lot.

"Just this much will be fine. I'm not that weak, you know."

Cale chuckled as he walked down the stairs and Choi Han continued to follow behind him.

After going down the stairs, Cale stopped and looked around where he was going to place the magic stone to open Mueller's hiding room.

"Ah, found it."

Cale pointed out the space in the middle between the rock cracks that looked like stars.

"Choi Han, put the magic stone here."

Cale didn't understand, but the ancient powers kept nagging him not to get too exposed to magic stones or magic tools made by the Whipper kingdom.

'Why are they so noisy about this?'

But because he almost had a miscarriage because he didn't listen to them, so now, Cale just obeyed.

- Cale, even magic isn't good for you, let alone magic tools from this damn kingdom!  - Shield

- Right!  Only dragon mana is safe for you!  Other magicians' mana is also not good for you!  - Crybaby

- That's it, just listen to what we say.  There's no harm in listening to us anyway, right?  - Wind

- Seriously, Cale, why do you have to do all this when you're pregnant?  Are your bodyguards just decoration for you?  - Dominated aura.

Cale ignored the domineering aura and looked at the wall that was slowly opening wide.

"Sooooob..."

A little man appeared who was crying.

"He smells like a mouse meow!"
"Right meow! Smell delicious!"

On and Hong walked around the little man who smelled like a rat.

"Hicc!"

It scared the little guy to see the cat.

"Let's look at the basement."

Cale didn't really care about Mueller.  Choi Han kindly gave Mueller bread.

Cale had to move faster.

- Cale, finish your business quickly!  This magic tower is not your place to play.  - Shield.

Cale could only sigh and listen.

"Show me the way while you eat."

Cale smiled as he pointed the iron pipe towards Mueller's neck.

Mueller, who was frightened, immediately ran down the stairs.

.

.

.

After they were satisfied with seeing the last floor and Raon setting deadly traps with a cheerful face, they headed to the highest floor of the magic tower.

"Cale nim, are you okay?"

Choi Han asked looking at Cale who was breathing heavily as if he was very tired.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired. So, quickly show me magic tower master's secret room."

Cale glared at Mueller.

"O, okay!"

Mueller placed a rock somewhere and pulled a lever, making the sound of something large moving.

But nothing changed.

“The magic tower master room is outside that window.”

Mueller pointed at the window that led directly out of the tower.

"You check first."

Raon, On, and Hong worked together to make Mueller run and jump towards the window.

Seeing that he didn't fall, Cale and the others also jumped out of the window.

"Wow..."

Everyone was amazed to see mountains of gold in that room.

It was an amazing sight.

"Choi Han, do you see what I see?"

Cale pulled Choi Han's arm while shaking it slightly because he was really happy about what he saw.

His omega instincts came out again.

"Look at all that jewelry! It will definitely suit me! Look at all this gold!"

Cale even forgot that he was tired.  Even the children looked super happy in the pile of gold.

But they still had their eyes on Mueller.

Cale had now even forgotten about Mueller after seeing all the gold.

- Get out immediately.

Choi Han heard the child's voice in his head again, but this time, he just smiled and immediately approached Cale.

"Haccuh!"

Cale sneezed because of the cold night wind.

?

"Raon, wrap up all this gold, and let's go back. On, Hong, you guys keep an eye on Mueller so he doesn't do stupid things."

Cale was confused when Choi Han gave his robe to him and lifted him like he was a baby in his arms.

"You can play with your gold in the tent, Cale nim. It's cold here."

Choi Han smiled warmly as Cale's face slowly turned red, feeling embarrassed.

'This annoying omega instinct!'

Cale could only cover his face with his hands feeling embarrassed.

The longer he spent with Choi Han, the more Cale became accustomed to being an Omega.

'Ugh... My pride as an alpha...'

With Choi Han often by his side, Cale often forgets that he used to be the alpha!

"Your baby told you to leave this place immediately, Cale nim."

Choi Han smiled to explain so that Cale wouldn't feel even more embarrassed.

"Really? Why is my baby talking to you, and not me? You seem to like Choi Han better, huh."

Cale was a little upset as he leaned against Choi Han and gently stroked his stomach.

- Sorry... Papa looks like you're having fun...

Cale smiled hearing the little child's voice in his head.  He couldn't wait to hear that voice in person.

"You don't have to reply to what I said. Just rest."

The baby's soul must have used a lot of energy to compose one verse.

Then Cale saw Mueller who was also flying, guarded by On and Hong.

"Human, this is your gold."

Raon flew over and handed over several spatial bags full of money and magic tools developed by the Whipper kingdom.

Cale's hand moved to take the spatial bag from Raon.

- Cale, don't take the bag with magic tools in it!  - All ancient powers

Tump!

Cale held his stomach which felt like it had been hit by a small hammer.

'Even my baby warned me... What's wrong with magic tools that I can't touch them!?'

Cale let out a short sigh.

"Just give it to me later. Make sure you separate the gold and magic tools."

Hearing that, Raon nodded and put back the bag full of gold and jewels.

.
.

Arriving at the tent, Cale lay down on the bed feeling super comfortable.

Without taking off Choi Han's robe, Cale slept comfortably.  For some reason, he felt quite tired that night.

So he let Choi Han and the kids take care of Mueller.

.

.

.

Criip, criip...

Cale woke up early, hearing the sound of birds chirping beautifully.

His hair was quite messy, but he felt healthy as usual.

After changing their clothes, some of them looked at Cale with strange looks.

Especially Beacrox.

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?"

Cale asked because they were looking at him with strange looks.

Even Toonka and Harol.

"Young master, are you sleeping with Choi Han?"

Beacrox asked with a nervous face.

"Huh? No."

Cale was confused.  Why suddenly ask something like that?

"Even if it was, what's the big deal? It wouldn't first time we sleep on the same bed either."

!?

Hans felt thunderstruck when he heard that.

“Young master, is what I heard true!?”

Cale flinched when he heard Hans scream.

Hans pulled up his sleeve and walked to look for Choi Han with an annoyed face.

Cale there was still confused.

"So, why do you have that basta, I mean Choi Han smell?"

Hearing that, made Cale frown and smell his body.

'Ah.'

Cale could now smell the perfume that Choi Han often used.  Cale is quite sensitive to smells, so Choi Han often uses perfume so that Cale doesn't feel uncomfortable around him.

"Last night I was cold, so Choi Han gave me his robe. So the smell probably stuck to me."

Hearing that, Beacrox stroked his chest feeling slightly relieved.

"You know you're not supposed to do that, right?"

Harol sighed and shook his head at Cale's behavior.

"That's right! You are stupider than me in this matter!"

Even Toonka greeted him with his usual bright smile, but he was quite sweaty.

'What's wrong with them?'

Cale decided not to think about it.

"That's it, let's prepare to go to the Path of No Return."

Cale smiled and said that to Beacrox, while looking at Lock.

It's time for Lock to do something for him.

.
.

After saying goodbye to Toonka, Harol, and Billos, Cale entered his horse carriage.

"......."

Cale was silent looking at Choi Han who looked messy.

"What's wrong with you?"

Choi Han just smiled and didn't say anything.

Hans came to him and beat him.  Sir Andrew, who heard that, also beat him, and then Beacrox came with his big sword.

Everyone seemed to come to beat him up that day.

Cale didn't really care and just sat next to Choi Han.

"......."

Cale looked around and found everyone looking messy.

Even the cleaner Beacrox seemed quite messy that day.

'What happened?'

Cale once again decided he didn't need to know about that.

It's time to go to the Path of No Return and become the savior of the Jungle.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Kind Clopeh: That's it. You should at least listen to your ancient powers. And Choi Han's so sweet!

Ciel: Yeah! But I think there will long journey for them.

Leon: Poor Choi Han. I also get slapped a lot. Just think it's a blessing.

Ellen: Let him get beaten! It's Preggo Cale's love language!

Naru: But Choi Han's really so sweet.

Damian: Well, I guess he's full of sugar.

Preggo Cale: (Should I just beat them all? Why are they talking about Choi Han so much? He's not that sweet at all. Hemp.)

Preggo Cale Choi Han: (Why do I feel like I'm going to get beaten by something ridiculous again?)

Okay, hope you enjoy this chapter!

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1.3K 27
Cale was similar to himself-Kim Rok Soo-in an assortment of things, but his reactions were not of someone who had given in. No, they were of someone...
18K 1.2K 30
Kim Rok Soo was enjoying his time reading a trashy romance novel. He really didn't expect to get sucked into it so literally. As stated in the tags...
Reason By Ociii7

Fanfiction

10.3K 768 11
Cale Henituse, the Roan Empire's Silver Shield Commander who was loved by all, breathed his last in old age surrounded by his precious family. Cale...
137K 8.9K 63
In this Fan fiction Cale henituse, Kim Rok Soo, And Cale Barrow became the triplets of the henituse household, what if there was drama inside the sai...