[Rebirth] The little cutie of...

Oleh Demens88c

[Gloomy Paranoid Ming Sao Gong × Salty, Sweet, Soft and Adorable] Lu Yan, as his name suggests, he is cold an... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 Lu Yan
Chapter 3 Don't you all believe it?
Chapter 4 Truth or Dare
Chapter 5 Lu·Top Difficulty·Tired
Chapter 6 Apply medicine
Chapter 7 You like sleeping naked
Chapter 8 Jiaojiao Baby
Chapter 9 Super fierce!
Chapter 10 The waist is mostly weak
Chapter 11 Lu Yan, I won't hide anymore
Chapter 12 Open your mouth
Chapter 13 Suck a Mineral Water Bottle
Chapter 14 Bang bang!
Chapter 15 Straight ball
Chapter 16 Qiaoqiao is a treasure!
Chapter 17 If you can't do it, you will be punished
Chapter 18 When are you going to have wedding candy?
Chapter 19 Innocent Lu Yan
Chapter 20 Lu Yan, your ears are red!
Chapter 21 Straight Man's Comfort
Chapter 22 Young Master
Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf
Chapter 24 Qiao Qiao protects her husband
Chapter 25 I won't stay away from Lu Yan!
Chapter 26 Lu Yan, you look so pretty when you smile~
Chapter 27 Age Issue
Chapter 28 geigei~
Chapter 29 Lu Yan...so good?
Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate
Chapter 31 The kiss was too hard!
Chapter 32 Reaping the consequences
Chapter 33 How to save the blackened Lu Yan, of course...
Chapter 34 Qiaoqiao, I'm going to chase you
Chapter 35 So soft and cute
Chapter 36 The power of love
Chapter 37 Makes People Cry
Chapter 38 You can't kiss me
Chapter 39 Water is sweet
Chapter 40 Let's take a shower
Chapter 41 Qiaoqiao is mine
Chapter 42 So weak·Lu Yan
Chapter 43 The reward for winning is very sweet
Chapter 44 Qiao Qiao is jealous, understand your feelings
Chapter 45 Shen Jiaojiao, you are shameless!
Chapter 46 Test if it lasts three minutes
Chapter 47 Jiaojiao, you are mine!
Chapter 48 Don't do it anymore
Chapter 49 Qiao Qiao learns that the savior is Lu Yan
Chapter 50 What to Pretend
Chapter 51 Lu Yan, I like you
Chapter 52 The truth back then
Chapter 53 They are a couple
Chapter 54 Praise others, ha!
Chapter 55 Lu Yan is fierce
Chapter 56 I took the initiative
Chapter 57 The reborn vest is exposed!
Chapter 58 Qiaoqiao is a little flirt
Chapter 59: People who like Lu Yan~
Chapter 60 Seeing Lu Yan's secret
Chapter 61 I feel sorry for my brother~
Chapter 62 Resentful Husband~
Chapter 63 Open your mouth~
Chapter 64 Woo! very scary!
Chapter 65 Model of Male Virtue
Chapter 66 I like more water
Chapter 67 Qiao Qiao ran away~
Chapter 68 Caught back~
Chapter 69 Princess Dress~
Chapter 70 Bai Yueguang and the little double are both him!
Chapter 71 Memory Recovery
Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit
Chapter 73 [End]

Chapter 2 Rebirth

504 12 0
Oleh Demens88c

My head hurts so much, it feels like it's about to split.

His spirit body was completely disintegrated. He must have been completely dead. How could he still feel a headache?

Suddenly, a deep and gloomy voice exploded in Shen Qiao's ears, causing blood to flow all over his body.

"Young master, how do you want to bully me this time?"

The young man's voice was low and hoarse, as if it was soaked in biting ice, but when he said the three words "young master", the ice and snow melted away, becoming tender and gentle.

My heart trembled hard.

This sound is...

The black eyelashes trembled and raised, revealing a pair of bright eyes, which reflected the handsome and gloomy face of the young man.

Shen Qiao was in a daze for a moment, then rushed forward with all her strength, hugging the gloomy young man in front of her tightly.

"Lu Yan!"

Caught off guard, Lu Yan was knocked back by Shen Qiao and stumbled back two steps. He steadied himself and saw Shen Qiao buried in his arms, his narrow black eyes filled with astonishment.

When had Shen Qiao seen him before without giving him a cold look, looking disgusted to see him, and even moved out of the dormitory because of this? Why today?

However, the next second, a soft voice was heard crying and begging.

"Lu Yan, please don't die."

Lu Yan's face darkened, his narrow eyes slightly narrowed, but the corners of his lips curved upward, cold and gloomy, exuding a chilling bloodthirsty cruelty.

Putting her thin lips against Shen Qiao's warm and delicate ear, she said in an extremely cruel manner, "If you die, I will take you to death with me."

Shen Qiao, who was originally crying vigorously, was stunned when he heard this. He raised his little face and opened his bright red mouth slightly, "But I'm already..." I'm dead.

Suddenly, my eyes looked around.

Dark green gymnastics mats are stacked high, with black and white footballs placed in the boxes next to them, and badminton rackets neatly placed in large cardboard boxes...

This is the sports equipment room of the university!

Only then did Shen Qiao realize that something was wrong. He and Lu Yan were either sinking to the bottom of the sea or falling into hell. Why did they suddenly come to the sports equipment room where they were in college.

Moreover, the Lu Yan in front of him was obviously much younger. He was not wearing his usual black suit, but a black hooded sweatshirt.

This outfit was what he often wore in college!

Shen Qiao suddenly had a terrible suspicion in her heart. She took two quick breaths and tightly grasped the sweatshirt on Lu Yan's back, her beautiful round eyes wide open.

"Lu Yan, what year is it today?"

Lu Yan frowned and talked about the year.

Shen Qiao took a step back in disbelief, and her back hit the cold iron cabinet, causing a tingling sensation.

Shen Qiao seemed to suddenly react and looked up at the young Lu Yan in front of him, with a big smile on his face.

He is reborn!

Reborn five years ago, he had not yet run away from home, Lu Yan had not yet turned black, and all the misfortunes had not yet begun...

"You...what happened?" Lu Yan watched Shen Qiao cry and laugh at other times, his brows getting tighter and tighter.

"I, nothing happened to me, nothing happened yet, nothing happened..."

Shen Qiao was excited and incoherent, and large tears could not be restrained from pouring out of her eyes.

In his previous life, he had watched his parents, brother, and Lu Yan all lead to death step by step because of his stupidity. He really wished he could die a thousand times to replace them.

However, he couldn't do anything.

Now that he is reborn, he must stop that path of extinction, protect his parents and brother, and prevent Lu Yan from turning black...

Suddenly, his eyes saw a light blue gymnastics ball placed in the corner. Shen Qiao's eyes widened, and the scene of the two entangled suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

The boy's slender body is extremely flexible.

With the man holding her wrists, she lay back on the gymnastic ball, with her waist curve fitting the ball, forming a beautiful arc.

"Back then, you bullied me in this sports equipment room. Seeing you pinching my waist and hurting me, looking so domineering, I just wanted to pin you on the gymnastic ball..."

The scene stopped abruptly.

Shen Qiao's cheeks turned completely red.

He remembered what day it was!

When he was just a freshman, he deliberately locked Lu Yan in the sports equipment room to bully him. As a result, he didn't tell anyone about the bullying, and Lu Yan still remembered it!

Four years later, Lu Yan specially donated a building and millions of sports equipment to the school. Then this small and shabby equipment room was successfully owned by Lu Yan. Then Lu Yan, the bastard, would take him with him whenever he needed something. Go to this equipment room...

Shen Qiao's cheeks turned red, and her bright eyes glared at Lu Yan angrily.

"abnormal!"

Lu Yan: "?"

Shen Qiao was really embarrassed. When he saw the blue gymnastics ball, he couldn't help but think of how he and Lu Yan were fooling around. He turned away bitterly and refused to look, but his eyes could not ignore it... ....

Shen Qiao was so ashamed that she wanted to run out with her head down.

As soon as he moved, a strong force wrapped around his wrist, and with a heavy push, his back hit the cold iron cabinet, and in front of him, the one oppressing him was... Lu Yan.

He put his arm next to Shen Qiao's ear and leaned down slightly.

The handsome face with clear outlines enlarged in front of Shen Qiao's eyes, his eyes were slightly squinted, and the dark pupils seemed to contain a ferocious giant beast.

"You haven't answered me yet."

"Wha, what?"

"How do you want to... bully me?"

The boy's upward pitched voice was low and sexy. It didn't sound like he was bullying, but rather like he was flirting, tactfully, and ambiguously.

The scene of Lu Yan pressing him on the gymnastics ball and bullying him suddenly appeared in front of his eyes. Shen Qiao's cheeks turned completely red, and his little hands pushed around randomly as if he was frightened.

However, I don't know whether to say that Lu Yan's chest is too hard, or that Shen Qiao's hands are too soft.

He pushed hard, but failed to push anyone. Instead, he stumbled and his back hit the iron cabinet hard.

The table tennis frame on top of the cabinet swayed and tipped outwards.

"careful."

Lu Yan's voice was obviously as cold as ever, but when it sprayed on his delicate ears, it felt very hot.

Shen Qiao's body went numb and tensed up instantly. Could it be that Lu Yan wanted to press him onto the gymnastics ball again...

The next second, ping pong balls rained down.

His head was protected by Lu Yan's palms, and his body was protected by Lu Yan, but Shen Qiao was still confused by the sudden rain of table tennis balls. She grabbed the sweater around Lu Yan's waist with her small hands and moved her feet nervously twice.

As soon as he moved, he stepped on a round ping pong ball. His body became unstable and he fell down.

"Ah~"

"Plop~"

Shen Qiao fell awkwardly on the ping pong ball, with Lu Yan supporting him.

Their legs are crossed and close to each other...

The warmth of each other blends...

The atmosphere is unreasonably ambiguous...

There seemed to be a ball of fire burning in the dark eyes of the gloomy boy, which made Shen Qiao feel hot all over and dared not look at him.

The curled eyelashes trembled slightly, sometimes casting a small fan-shaped shadow under the eyes, and sometimes revealing the bright and translucent eyes inside.

He turned his face away, revealing his crimson neck.

Biting his lip, he seemed to be talking nonsense.

"Thank you for saving me."

"Um?"

Lu Yan didn't hear what Shen Qiao said at all, but just watched his little mouth open and close, breathing heavily and patiently.

After the table tennis balls in the ball frame have fallen, it's the ball frame's turn.

With a bang, the ball frame hit Lu Yan directly on the back.

Lu Yan let out a suppressed groan and completely pressed his body against Shen Qiao.

so hard!

So heavy!

Shen Qiao quickly covered Lu Yan's chest with his hands, otherwise he would be crushed!

Seeing Lu Yan's patient expression again, he was worried, "Lu Yan?"

Lu Yan raised his hand and threw the ball frame away, stood up stiffly, and said with a dark face, "Next time you want to bully me, don't choose the sports equipment room!"

The cold and gloomy boy loves face most, especially in front of the people he likes. Lu Yanhan strode away with a face on his face as he accidentally lost someone.

But the steps were awkward and hurried, a bit like running away.

Shen Qiao looked at Lu Yan's leaving figure, the blush on her cheeks still not fading.

From now on, I will no longer bully him, but will also accompany him well to prevent him from going dark and crazy.

Shen Qiao blushed and clenched her fists, determined to stop him. He no longer wanted to be a canary that couldn't fly out of bed.

Well, if you tell Lu Yan more positive and positive stories about good people and good things, and watch more romantic and beautiful love movies with him, you should be able to break up with Lu Yan, right?

etc!

It seemed like something particularly hard was poking him just now...

Shen Qiao was stunned for two seconds. His whole body was dyed pink, especially his cheeks, which were so red that they were so delicate and charming.

He must have felt wrong. It must be that Lu Yan's bones and muscles were hard!

When school just started, he was still bullying Lu Yan all day long. He was so annoying. How could Lu Yan like him and treat him...

Definitely Not!

right!

In his previous life, it was because he bullied Lu Yan that Lu Yan took revenge on him day and night.

So this time, he quickly corrected himself and stopped bullying Lu Yan, so he wouldn't be bullied by Guan Xiaoheiwu, right? ?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.2K 855 46
Title: 奶糖罐里的宝贝[星际] Author:未未不知眠 Status: Completed Description: Unable to refuse the family marriage, Fu Qiyan reluctantly married the young prince Zh...
4.5K 118 49
My nemesis said he was my old gong after amnesia 死对头失忆后说他是我老攻 Author: San Ye Tan 三夜檀 The latest chapter: Chapter 50 Extra Story The relationship betw...
95K 1.4K 16
What if Matilda had an older sister who also had mind powers like her. Who showed her love her mom, dad, and brother never did? Meet Melody Wormwood...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...