Chapter 30 His Qiao Qiao was born delicate

The lights slowly dimmed, leaving only one beam shining on two long figures, one black and one white.

They were holding hands and shoulder to shoulder, like a sweet couple walking down the wedding aisle.

Judging from the posture of Shen Qiao and Lu Yan, it really looked like they came out as gay on stage.

Suddenly, everyone in the audience had different thoughts.

He was gloating about his bad relationship with the Shen family, secretly hoping that Shen Qiao would play a bigger role and make the Shen family feel embarrassed.

People who are close to the Shen family are worried. They all know that the young master of the Shen family is the treasure of the entire Shen family. He has been spoiled since he was a child. He is not really so lawless that he comes out in public!

The most worried and angry ones were naturally the Shen family. Only the child Shen Xi looked at her uncle and "aunt" walking on the stage and exclaimed with a sweet and loud voice.

"Uncle and aunt are a good match. Grandpa, if they get married today, will they be able to give birth to a little brother for Xiao Xi to play with tomorrow?"

Children in other families have younger brothers and sisters, but Shen Xi does not, so he wanted them very early.

But if his parents don't give birth to him, then the same goes for his uncle and aunt.

Happy~~~

He is about to have little brothers and sisters to play with!

At this time, everyone's attention was focused on Shen Qiao and Lu Yan on the stage. The banquet hall was very quiet, so Shen Xi's little milky voice was particularly clear. It was so clear that Shen Qiao and Lu Yan were also on the stage. All heard.

He is a man, why should he be born?

No, even if he could give birth, why would he give birth to Lu Yan?

Shen Qiaoxian's little face turned red. He stumbled and almost fell down. Fortunately, Lu Yan reacted in time and wrapped his arms around his waist, half-bringing him into his arms.

Slowly opening his mouth, hot breath penetrated into Shen Qiao's ears.

"Brother will work hard."

What to strive for?

Are you trying to get him pregnant?

Shen Qiao suddenly broke away from Lu Yan's forearm and took two quick steps, leaving Lu Yan with only a pair of cute red ears.

The soft warmth of Shen Qiao's waist still remained in his forearm.

The tip of his tongue touched the roof of his mouth.

He couldn't help it... he wanted to eat Qiao Qiao.

At this time, Shen Qiao shook his head to get rid of some colored things in his mind, and then spoke into the microphone.

"First of all, thank you all for coming to my birthday party and sending me birthday wishes..."

Everyone clapped politely, but they were obviously not interested, because they were more looking forward to what Shen Qiao would say next to confess his love, come out, etc., but what Shen Qiao said surprised them all.

"The person standing next to me is my best friend and what everyone calls the despicable illegitimate son - Lu Yan."

"But, what's wrong with having an illegitimate child?"