Chapter 72 Little Rabbit Jumpsuit

"elder brother."

"Big brother."

When Lu Yan heard the words "big brother", his whole body trembled.

The dark pupils were trembling slightly.

The voice is low and dark.

"Jiaojiao!"

Shen Qiao slowly arched her eyebrows, and a teardrop twitched as her eyelashes twitched and fell to the ground, soaking a small piece of pure white quilt.

At this time, Shen Qiao slowly opened his arms and raised his face slightly, just like he did when he was a child.

"Big brother, I want a hug."

The first time Xiao Jiaojiao was pushed by someone and accidentally bumped into Lu Yan's arms.

From then on, every time Xiao Jiaojiao met her elder brother, she stretched out her little hands so delicately, asking her elder brother to hug her.

At first, the eldest brother was very cold and cool, and didn't want to talk to Xiao Jiaojiao at all. But Xiao Jiaojiao was also stubborn. She just pouted her mouth, opened her red eyes, and persistently stretched out her little hands to hug her.

The eldest brother could only hold on for two seconds, and he would immediately hug Xiao Jiaojiao into his arms. He couldn't bear to let the angelic Xiao Jiaojiao shed tears.

He strode over and held Shen Qiao's back like he did when he was a child, holding Shen Qiao's back with one hand and supporting his butt with the other. He picked him up from the bed and spun him around twice.

Except, Jiaojiao was wearing a beautiful princess dress when she was a child. When she turned around, the hem of the skirt danced, which was very beautiful.

Today, Shen Qiao was only wearing a loose white T-shirt, which just covered her legs. As she turned around, the breeze felt cool...

Shen Qiao's original pure joy suddenly turned to embarrassment, her forearms tightly wrapped around Lu Yan's neck, and she whispered in a trembling voice, "Brother, stop turning around, please let me down."

Lu Yan tilted his head and kissed Shen Qiao. Instead of putting him back on the bed, he carried him to the bathroom and said, "I'll carry you to wash up."

When Shen Qiao was about to refuse, at least let him wear pants, or even a small panty.

But at this time, Lu Yan, who was obviously immersed in happiness, had already asked again.

"Memory revived?"

"I remembered a little bit." Shen Qiao couldn't care less about his little embarrassment. Anyway, there was no place on his body that Lu Yan had touched or looked at.

"My mother just told me what happened when I was a child, and I vaguely remembered it a little bit in my mind. Brother, I am really Jiaojiao!"

Lu Yan lowered his eyes to meet Shen Qiao's beautiful and happy eyes, and the corners of his lips curved upward.

"Of course it's you, and it can only be you."

Shen Qiao's eyes became even more beautiful.

Before, although I could tell from Lu Yan's words that he was the little girl back then, because I didn't have any memory in my mind, it seemed that just listening to others telling him about it didn't feel real to me.

But now he has a little memory of Lu Yan in his mind, and the simple love and attachment he had for Lu Yan when he was young.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but feel a little shy. When he was a child, he was the one who chased Lu Yan first?