Chapter 23 White-Eyed Wolf

Soon several more servants also took out all the "dirt" Shi Jin gave them.

Shen Qiao gave bracelets and earrings to her mother, a lighter to her father, electronic products to her eldest brother, and a collection of albums to her second brother...

Without exception, they were all sent out by Shen Qiao...

It is self-evident who Shi Jin is targeting!

"Butler, check it out for me. Anyone who disrespects my son will get out!!!"

"Those who stole my wife's jewelry will all be sent to the police station. No one will be left behind!"

"My Shen family cannot afford to support such a white-eyed wolf!"

Father Shen's words seemed to put the crime of theft on a few servants, but he did not pursue it, did not investigate, and did not even give him a chance to explain. It would be better to say that Shi Jin had stolen it, and several servants were responsible for him. guilty.

Especially in the last sentence, Father Shen almost pointed at Shi Jin's nose and cursed.

If it weren't for the fact that Shi Jin's father saved his life, Father Shen would have just slapped him away!

In fact, it's not just Father Shen, but all the other Shen family members!

This is the last time to give face to Shi Jin's father!

Shi Jin turned pale with fright, and her body couldn't help trembling. She panicked and tried to pull Shen's mother's hand. As soon as it touched the sleeve, she was forcefully thrown away, "Auntie."

Mother Shen just said in a cold voice, "The necklace was given to me by Qiao Qiao, I cherish it the most!"

Shi Jin knew this, but deliberately stole it and threw it to the servant. Mother Shen was really disappointed in Shi Jin!

At this time, Father Shen slapped Shi Jin's hand away and directly took Mother Shen's waist back to the house, "Shen Xuan, Shen Qiao, you two come in with me!"

Although the voice is fierce, it is not difficult to hear the deep fatherly love in it.

Don't forget to deliberately exclude Shi Jin's name, the meaning is obvious.

Shi Jin's face turned paler, but he was still prepared to follow him shamelessly. He had to get over this matter, otherwise the Shen family would have a problem with him. How could he, the son of a servant, gain a foothold in the upper class society?

Shen Xuan noticed it, grabbed Shi Jin's shoulder, threw him beautifully over the shoulder, and fell to the ground with a thud. Shi Jin curled up in pain.

Shen Xuan's hand was so strong that his internal organs hurt from the fall, but he still kept showing off and cried out, "Second brother."

Shen Xuan looked at him condescendingly, with cold eyes, "No, I can't afford it. Shi Jin, always remember that everything you have now is because of your dead father!"

The expression on Shi Jin's face was stagnant, his eyes suddenly dimmed, and his nails scratched the concrete floor in hatred, leaving traces of blood.

dead father...

A servant...

Useless trash!

He doesn't deserve to be his Shi Jin's father at all. If it weren't for him, he would be a child now and be bullied by the Shen family!

His eyes were filled with utter hatred, and his voice was hoarse and cracked, "What does a young man like you know?"

Shen Xuan raised his eyebrows. He did not understand a lot, but at least he understood that Shi Guohao really loved Shi Jin, his son. Otherwise, how could Shi Jin have such a favorable living condition now?