Trouble•jackgilinsky book #1

By skizzymars-

Blair keeps secret's too keep herself, family, and friends safe but it's causing so much trouble. More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
important
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter Twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty-Six
Twenty-eight
Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Fourty-Three
Forty-five
Forty-six
Chapter Forty-seven
Chapter Forty-nine
Chapter Fifty/ Epilouge
Thank you(:
Hi(:
A few new books?
little note
New gilinksy book
Madison Beer <3

Chapter forty-eight

2.8K 78 4
By skizzymars-

|Prom day/ night|

"Get up, get up" Nat yelled, shaking me awake for the fifth time. I would just fall back asleep, right after I woke up. I rolled over and glared at her, starting to get irritated.

"Why are you waking me up at-" I paused looking at my clock.

"Nine in the morning" I added.

"Because it's prom" she yelled, happily of course.

"What? That's today?" I screeched, jumping out of bed.

"Obviously" Nat joked.

I rolled my eyes, glaring at her. Before proceeding to go down stairs and eat breakfast. My mom was at work, and the twins were at the 'Griers'.

Nat and I ate the rest of the fruity pebbles, sitting down and planning out out how we are going to get ready.

Shortly after, Nat and I split up. Nat showered in my moms bathroom, and I showered in my bathroom.

When I got in, I let the warm water run down my body. I was slightly tan due to how hot it is. But still a little pale, and well I don't know why.

I took my time today, wanting to look and feel good. Not only for jack, and the pupils; but importantly for myself.

All Nat and I have talked about was prom this, and prom that. Well it is prom day, and I want everything to be amazing.

I got out after shaving, and washing my hair etc. I got out, seeing Nat already sitting down in her robe. I slipped mine on, sitting at my vanity.

Nat came and took a seat next to me. I stared at our reflection, my hair was freshly died pink. While she changed her's to blonde. Which she explained will be red soon.

That's just Nat, she loves her dying her hair. I looked at mine, it was wet, curly, and a mess. I have no idea what to do with my hair.

"What do I do? I don't have any idea" I whine, looking at Nat.

"I told you to dye your hair brown, and it would be fine" Nat said, shake by her head in disapproval.

"I can't dye it today, plus I love my hair" I said, sticking my tongue out at her.

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe I can help" she sighed, standing up.

Nat had finally finished, after an hour of working on my hair. Yes, it took us an hour to finish. It's odd to me well because, all I do is brush it and leave.

Nat straighten my hair, then wand curled it. Putting it half up, and half down. She added little diamonds; that you flat iron into your hair.

"How many more hours?" I asked, glancing at the clock.

Nat looked up, "roughly two or three hours" she shrugged.

Jack texted me saying him and the boys were going to be here in twenty minutes. I grabbed my dress, slipping it on delicately, having Nat zip it up.

"We look hot" Nat laughed, as she started twerking around. I laughed, she stopped dancing when she the door bell rang. She cleared her throat, and looked at me "that never happened" she pointed, opening the door.

We walked down the stairs, as the boys attention was on us. "Wow" Jack whispered, hugging me. I looked down at him "you too" I kiss his cheek.

Once the pictures were all done taking the pictures. We stood there starring at one another. "OKAY ITS TIME FOR PROM" Sam yelled, clapping his hands. We all laughed at his craziness.

We all piled into the limo. I sat next to jack, he placed a grip on my thigh. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

When we arrived at prom, Jack and I made our entrance. Taking our school "prom" photo. Before following our friends inside, and finding our table.

We had to eat first, I don't know why. But we just did, I didn't mind because I was hungry. The table made small conversation with one another.

I stayed slightly quiet, laughing every so often or commenting. But nothing really, I stuck to my own thoughts.

I pictured this night perfect, although it's been amazing. My stomach it aches, and I'm worried. I just feel as if something bad was going to happen.

A song came on' a very danceable one. I pulled jack up, and rushed him through everyone.

"Woah Blair! I can not dance" he laughed, shaking his head trying to pull away.

I shook my head.

"Just shut up and dance with me" I laughed, he sighed in defeat.

It wasn't just us that danced, the whole group was dancing with one another.

Finally it was a slow song, Jack placed his hand out. As i took it, he pulled me closer. We got into a dancing position.

"Blair do you still love me?" He asked.

I looked up at him in shock.

"Yeah I do" I nodded.

"Blair I love you so much" he said, looking into my eye.

"Jack you cannot just say that" I scoff.

"That doesn't make anything you did better" I say, shaking my head.

"Blair do not do this, you know I miss you" he said, shaking his head.

"Do not tell me that. Because if it wasn't for the police I would be Tilly right now" I gritted my teeth, and wiped away the tears.

"Now announcing prom king and queen" Mr. Lines yelled.

We all gathered around the stage, as the envelope was handed in. He took one look, and squinted. Once he realized the names' or people. His smile grew wide, and he leaned towards the microphone.

"Jack Gilinsky and Blair Porter" he announced.

I let out a laugh, blocking my cries. I didn't look at Jack. I smiled at Nat, and the boys before walking on stage. They set the crowns on Jack and I's head.

"Now it's time for Blair and Jack to have their dance together" he announced to us.

Jack and I locked arms, walking off stage and towards the center of the floor.

"Do you really not want to be together?" Jack asked, I saw his eyes.

His brown eyes, that are my favorite thing about him. They were full of hurt.

"Jack don't do this. Not here and not now" I shake my head.

The song ended, making Jack and I end our dance. With out a word I walk towards the group.

"I think I'm going go home" i say wiping my tear.

They all looked around and then at me.

"Why? We'll come with you" Nash said.

I shook my head, sucking in my tears. Before letting out a sob, and looking at Jack.

"No. You guys have fun. I'll see you guys tomorrow" I say, before running off.

I walked towards the field, taking off my heels. I sat on the bleachers, and looked a head at the field.

"Blair, I'm not trying to hurt you" I heard Jack say, he sat down.

"Why don't you want to be together?" He asked.

"Because Jack, isn't it obvious that we aren't meant to be" I yell, sobbing.

"Just being everyone wants us to be together and despite our feelings. We aren't meant to be together" I sob.

"Why? Why Blair why aren't we" he yelled.

I got up and looked at him.

"It's obvious to everyone else" I spat, before walking away and across the field.

I'd be lying if I say I didn't almost cry and feel their pain. Anyways one more chapter, and then the epilogue. I might take a week off or so. But don't worry they'll be up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 26 27
In which Nivea falls in love with her best friend Derek but he's afraid of hurting her.
206 0 22
With a town seemingly turned against her and a family with no control over her out of control moods, Jewel sees no other way of lightening the load t...
29.9K 337 25
Tanner and Mark have been best friends for years. But will her parents and Mark's major secret ruin that?
15.5K 135 5
Lincoln gets in a huge amount of trouble when his whole family accused him of doing something bad to Lily.