A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

2.06

1K 49 2
By Maria555556

Ana plopped herself down besides them before Sable came around to lay her large torso over her, earning a grunt from the woman as Chopper huddled up in between the two and then Sanji took it upon himself to still be holding Ana's hand.

The woman sighed and watched as the other two made themselves at home and fell asleep next to each other so she tried to at least stay awake herself since Zoro was also knocked out cold but the warmth of the three that were surrounding her made sleep slowly claim her as well.

Ф

Anamaria was the first to wake up when Chopper slammed his hoof on her nose in his sleep waking the woman up. While she slid out of Sanji's embrace and was rubbing her nose, she felt something coming near to the Going Merry that made her perk to attention.

She walked as quietly as she could down to where the ship was stayed and tensed when she saw a small figure sitting on the figure head to Merry wearing a long yellow jacket with a hood that covered their face and entire form.

Anamaria tried to speak out but the person floated down to her when they noticed her staring up at them. Ana felt the warmth that they were emanating that reminded her of...

"Merry" Ana whispered to the figure as it got down to the ground with the hammer she (Since I don't know how to reefer to Merry's ghost since their...a ghost, I'll be referring to her with female pronouns since ships are also referred as such) had been using to fix the ship. She only got a small laugh in response "How...?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ana" Merry said with her soft voice "I've been wanting to meet you" Ana's mouth was still completely agape as she stared at the ghost in front of her.

"You...too Merry" she managed to choke out as she stared at the yellow coated figure.

"I wanted to thank you, for trying to keep me and the crew I have carried safe, even with your own troubles that you carry" Merry replied with only the lower part of her face showing as she smiled at Anamaria.

"Did- did reinforcing you do anything to help the damage?" Ana asked her.

"It helped ease the pain, but the knock up stream was just too much for me..." Merry loses her smile at the question before she looks to the mast.

"Alright, then what do you want?" Ana asks her in a sad voice as she felt the pain of leaving another ship behind. Merry stops trying to hit her before she pouts.

"I want you guys to enjoy every moment you have left with me" she looks towards the crew with a soft frown before she turns to face the woman "In order to do that, the others can't know that my adventure's ending soon or they'll get upset. Can you please keep it a secret?"

"On ma word" Anamaria said softly, meaning those words for the very first time in her life.

"Thank you" the ghost replied.

"What 'bout him?" Ana said as she pointed her head in direction of the sniper who was moving in his sleep. She had been told how important the ship was to him and she knew he would want to meet Merry.

"Yea, I'dlike to speak with him too" Merry nods as she watches Usopp move around in his sleep.

Anamaria goes over to the man and lightly nudges him, thinking that he was nearly awake due to how much he was moving, but her efforts were in vain as he stayed in a deep slumber so, with an irk mark on her forehead, she clenched her hand into a fist and hit him on the head. That sure woke him up.

"Ow! What the...!" Ana covered his mouth with her hand to stop him from shouting as she motioned with her head for him to follow her "What is it?"

"I saw something strange on the Merry" Ana shrugged her shoulders.

"What?" He goes into his satchel and grabs a telescope. When he looks through the glass, he drops his jaw when he sees a little girl floating outside of the ship "Oh my god, it's a..." she covered his mouth once more.

"Calm down or you'll wake the others. What did you see?" she lets go so that he can whisper loudly in fear.

"There's a ghost on the ship!"

"No" Ana fake gasped.

He looks through the telescope to see that she's fixing the holes on the outside of the ship, that were roughly patched. He raises an eyebrow at the sight before he turns to Ana for an explanation.

"It looks like it's fixing the ship, but why?"

"I dont know. How 'bout ya go ask her hmm?" Anamaria said as she pushed the scared sniper in front of her and watched him go over to talk to Merry as she herself went into the bed inside the room.

"Hi there" Merry tilts her head at the pair before she smiles at the group.

"Merry, is that really you?" Usopp silently gulps as he walks up to the spirit and tries to touch her, but his hand immediately goes through her.

"That's right! I'm glad I could talk to you like this Usopp" Merry giggles at the question as she floats next to him.

"I can't believe it's you! This is awesome!" once the sniper knows who she is, he starts brightly smiling at the sight.

"I only have until sunrise. I'm working to fix up some things before we head down" Merry grins at her friend's enthusiasm before she looks up at the dark sky.

"Can I help? I know my repair work isn't the best but..." Usopp blinks at the explanation before he looks at the deck to see that it looks almost brand new. He stops when he feels something cool on his head and looks to see that Merry's patting him on the head.

"You did a good job. Your repairs helped me get this far, and for that I want to thank you. I'd love to work with you"

"Merry..." Usopp nearly tears up at the praise before he starts grinning with determination "Alright, let's make you as good as new! I'll go get my tools!" he runs inside to get his tools while Ana softly grins at the exchange before going back to the camp with all the others.

Ж

On the outside of god's shrine, up above the Upper Yard, Shura, Ohm, and Gedatsu are summoned back after they fought off half of the raiders that invaded their land. Gedatsu keeps biting his lower lip, which makes him remain silent while Shura blames Ohm for not getting rid of everyone.

"I'm telling you that Eneru's calling us here because you let Wiper live"

"Oh really? Because I think he's wondering how one of his priests failed to catch the mantra holder with his useless strings" Ohm smirks at the accusation as he calmly fights back.

That managed to push the pilot over the edge because he quickly unsheathes his javelin and goes to pierce his head, but Ohm easily blocks off the weapon with his sword.

All three priests jump back from each other and get in a stance. Some of the clergymen tiredly watch the scene unfold, because it happens so constantly that there's no point in trying to stop them.

"So, you think my strings are useless?! Then I won't mind showing you just how useless they are in my trial!" Shura narrows his eyes on both priests as he keeps his javelin up.

"Oh please, my trial of iron will be able to take care of you easily" Ohm scoffs at the threat at he keeps his sword out.

"Neither of your trials are worth anything. If you want a real challenge, then I'll show you my trial of swamp!" Gedatsu releases his lower lip and crosses his wrists.

An obese winged man in a toga, with wavy black hair flowing to his shoulders, scowls at the threats as he steps up before another fight breaks out.

"That's enough! Don't forget that we're in god's shrine!"

"Shut up Yama! If Enel cared, then he should...!" Shura's rant was cut short when without warning, Enel jumps in out of nowhere to kick down the three priests.

"Yaahahaha!" Enel laughs in triumph as he flips onto his throne and lazily relaxes in his seat "You all still need training."

"Really now, it's bad enough that Satori failed to get rid of the pirates. Do you all want to become failures as well?" the three priests groan at the sneak attack as they slowly stand up. Their master sighs in disappointment as he rests his chin on his fist.

"What was that?!" Gedatsu asks, as he glares at him.

"Did you just call us here to trash talk us?" Ohm asks, but Enel just chuckles at their anger.

"Not at all, sit down and we can talk."

"So, you survived a fight with the strange woman. Tell us why you couldn't capture it" the three priests sit cross legged while Enel moves his attention to Shura. Shura clicks his tongue at the reminder of his failure before he explains himself.

"She has a similar kind of power you have, but with water instead of lightning. I tried to stab her, but...I couldn't hit her" he mumbled the last part under his breath.

"The mantra holder is a female?" Ohm raises an eyebrow at the explanation.

"Yea, and a young one (i think) too. She did something that had Fuza reeling. Gan Fall showing up didn't help either" Shura nods as he tightens his fists.

"Can she sense mantra as we do?" Enel chuckles at the excuse as he keeps asking him questions about the mantra holder.

"I believe so, but she acted weirdly" Shura said.

"Oh she did? I wonder if she knew about the gold" Enel chuckled in curiosity.

"What does the gold have to do with this?" Ohm asks with Enel clearing it up.

"The pirates are staying on the island to go after the treasure"

"You can't be serious!" Gedatsu widens his eyes at the announcement.

Enel nods as he senses the strange aura moving on the Upper Island and acts as if it's no big deal.

"I am, but since this land was once from the blue sea it shouldn't be a surprise for them to already know about it" he smiled when he noticed the aura moving onward "The 'crew' appears to be following suit too, along with the Shandorians coming again tomorrow. Because of this, all of Upper Yard will be open to you all tomorrow. All the rules are cancelled, so do whatever you like. Take this time to prepare yourselves"

The three of them nod in agreement as they get up and walk off to get their trials set up. Enel hums in curiosity when he thinks on what's in her direction and sadistically grins in joy as he starts going off on his own.

"This will be interesting. It looks like there will be six survivors by the end of this game"

Ж

The sun has just finished rising into the morning sky when Gan Fall and the Straw Hats begin to awaken with the wolves having already left for the woods. Chopper rubs the sleep out of his eyes and looks to see that Usopp and Anamaria were missing from the campsite.

"What happened to Ana and Usopp?"

The rest of the crew look around, but they can't find them anywhere.

"Maybe they're on the ship" Gan Fall says as he grabs a stick, so that he can slowly stand himself up without too much strain.

Robin closes her eyes to create an eye on the mast of the ship. It looks around the deck, and widens to see that the ship's not only fixed, but almost every addition that the salvage team made disappeared. The eye stops looking when it sees Usopp sleeping on the deck with a hammer in hand.

"Long nose-kun is on the deck of the ship. It looks like he spent the night fixing it" Robin giggles at her find as she cancels out the eye and turns to the others.

"Seriously?" Zoro asks as they head to the shore.

"See for yourself" Robin points to the ship just as they reach the shoreline, and everyone but drops their jaws at the ship's improved condition.

"Usopp really did this?" Nami asks as she, Robin, Zoro, and Sanji take the crow raft to get to the altar while Chopper, Luffy and Gan Fall take his bird to fly to the boat.

Once everyone's on the deck, Robin goes inside to search for the other pirate woman, while Usopp begins to stir awake from the noise. The sniper looks up to see that half of the crew is staring at him, while the others are admiring the repairs. He slowly gets up and raises an eyebrow at the ones who were staring at him.

"What's with you guys?"

"Did you repair the ship?" Sanji asks in bewilderment that he made so many repairs in one night.

Usopp freezes when he remembers that he was working with Merry's ghost, but just before the sun began to rise he fell back asleep on the deck. He happily grins at the enjoyable time he spent with the ship's spirit before he boasts in confidence.

"Of course, I used my master craft skills to help make the ship good as new!"

"These repairs are pretty good Usopp" Zoro looks down at the repaired deck, that Luffy and Chopper are happily hopping on.

Luffy stops jumping and looks to see that Merry's not wearing the flight gear anymore. He pouts at the cool additions no longer being there as he turns to Usopp.

"Why did you take off the flight mode gear though? It looked awesome"

"It wasn't me, it must've been Merry's ghost" Usopp blinks at the complaint when he looks to see that the ship no longer has wings.

Everyone freezes at the explanation and are all confused, except for Chopper who's looking at him in awe.

"The ship has a ghost?!"

"Yea, we were working together to fix the ship all night. She must've taken the gear off when I fell asleep" Usopp nods as he looks at Merry's head to see that rooster decorations are gone.

Everyone blankly stares at the renowned liar, which makes him sweat drop at their reaction.

"What?"

"You don't need to keep lying Usopp. If you don't want the decorations on, you could just say it" Sanji rolls his eyes at the comment as he looks at the figurehead.

"I'm not lying here! I saw Merry working on the ship and I helped her out! You can ask Ana, she's the one who..." Usopp widens his eyes at the disbelief before he tries to defend himself. He stops, when he sees that the
woman isn't in the crowd, and looks at them in confusion "Hey, where is Ana?"

"Right here" Anamaria walked out of the cabin room where she had been resting, her body leaning back a bit as Sable rushed at her and coiled as much of her huge form around her making Ana struggling despite being very strong herself "Is it me, or are ya gettin' bigger?"

The snake got off and hissed at her as Nami told everyone where they were going next. The navigator pulls out her map from her pocket and sits cross legged on the floor. The others crowd around her as she opens the map on the deck. She points to the golden mark that's a few inches below the altar symbol on the map.

"I say we split up to two teams. The team that's getting the gold will need to go directly south of here. Once you find the treasure, you guys get as much gold as you can"

"Alright, I'm on the exploring team" Luffy nods to the plan with a grin.

"Count me in too" Zoro smirks at his enthusiastic captain as he looks to the island.

"I'll go and Sable as well, she needs ta loose weight" Ana said, getting another threatening hiss from the reptile.

"Sounds like fun" Robin giggles at the enthusiasm as she steps up.

"I want to go too" Chopper looks to the island hesitantly for a moment before he raises his hoof up. Nami nods at the team formation as she points to the map's shoreline that's close to the ruins.

"The rest of us will take the Merry through the island and go to the shoreline. Then we'll bring the ship as close to the city as we can to pick you guys up, and leave with the riches!"

"You're not going with them? I thought you'd want to be the first to get the gold" Usopp tilts his head at the plan.

"No, the island's too dangerous" Nami shakes her head.

"That's fine, Zoro, Sanji, Ana help me get the ship off the altar" the sniper sweat drops at the plan while Luffy starts getting off the ship.

Zoro and Sanji follow him off the boat to start pushing the ship towards the stairs. Robin crosses her arms over her chest to summon as many arms as she can on the railings and stairs to lift the ship just above the stairs to avoid damage while Anamaria raised the water under the hull to avoid anymore scratches on it. After it passed one arm, another reproduced right in front of it to keep the ship flowing down the slope until the boat reaches the white waters.

Sanji grins in satisfaction as he jumps onto the Merry, while Robin and Chopper climb down the rope ladder to board onto the crow raft.

"See ya!" Luffy calls out as they sail to the island.

"Ana-chwan, be careful!" Sanji calls out as the archaeologist silently waves him off with a grin.

"I will darlin'!!" Ana smiled back, the 'siesta' having bettered her mood.

"Be sure to get as much gold as you can!" Nami says as she waves them off while Usopp steers the ship through the white river that they came from.

Ж

Gan Fall blinks at the confident crew as he looks to the island that holds the golden city. For the past six years that Enel's been in power, this is the longest that anyone has survived against the trials. In his eyes, he knows that this crew has what it takes to take down the ruler that's been terrorizing this island for so long.

For that reason, he wants to stay and help guide the crew out of the river. He goes towards Sanji and goes into his pocket.

"Take this"

"What kind of dial is this?" Sanji quirks an eyebrow at the old man when he gives him a dial.

"It's an impact dial. I'd like to show you all how it works as well as what the island's going through"

The three pirates turn their attention to him and listen intently as he teaches them about Skypiea and what it's going through.

Ф

Hours have passed since Anamaria and Sable had moved faster ahead of the rest of the group, in hopes of drawing out the thunder user. However they stumbled to the shoreline on the other side of the island. Ana sighs in frustration as she runs a gloved hand through her jaggedly cut hair to try to come up with what to do next.

Anamaria closed her eyes and tried to do what had come to her naturally last time but stops when she hears cannon fire coming from the ocean. The shot missed just a few inches away from her and blew up the ground besides her. Ana's eyebrow twitched in irritation once she was distracted from what she had tried to do and glared to see where the shot came from.

What she saw changes her irritation to surprise, when she sees a small army of twenty tribesmen gliding on the water towards her at top speed. Anamaria sighed, not ready for confrontation as she fell on top of Sable and into the woods with the Shandorians in pursuit with guns in hand. Half the Shandorians' jaws dropped at the sight as they all use their gliding shoes to travel through the milky river.

"What the hell is that?!" a scrawny tribesman in a grass skirt asks, as they glide through the white river and fire cloud arrows randomly through the air to create enough thick cloud streams to travel through the forest almost as freely as the snake gliding through the forest in front of them.

The bronze skinned man, with a blue tribal tattoo from the left side of his toned chest up to his scowling face bites hard on the cigarette that's hanging on his mouth as they chase after her.

"She's one of the blue sea pirates, and she's dangerous. Don't let her get away"

"Oh look at that Sable, we got fans!" Ana shouted with a laugh.

"SHUT UP WITCH!" Wiper glares back at the pirate as he fires his cannon at her, but she ducks again to avoid the blow.

"You should stick to killing banana trees! You got better aim with them!" she sticks her tongue at him as she keeps flying.

Wiper grows irritated at the taunt as he and the others keep chasing her. Ana feels everything go in slow motion as she forced Sable to move to the side to avoid the trap, but it's too late for her pursuers as they got caught.

"What is this?!" a tribeswoman asks as she tries to move her arms to use her weapon, but nothing happens.

"Didn't think you'd fall for the same trick twice brat. At least you won't die alone" the Shandorians follow the voice to see that Shura is sitting on the nearby hill with a smirk on his face and his bird by his side. The priest chuckles at the swearing as he starts heating up his javelin "I'm going to enjoy this. As soon as I take care of the one who escaped my trap!"

He looks up above him to see Wiper, not trapped in any of his strings, crouched on a tree with his bazooka in hand. Since he was caught in his attack, Wiper jumps off the tree and aims his weapon at him. Shura will have none of that as he hops onto Fuza's back and flies up. Shura smirks at the prey as he gets ready to stab him, but what he wasn't expecting was for someone else to have escaped the trap..

As Wiper throws away his cannon and straps a dial onto his hand, his eyes widened when the tattooed woman they had been chasing came up from behind the priest at neck breaking speed. Her arms circled the man's neck making him drop the spear he was holding and keep his weapon away from Wiper. Shura widens his eyes at the hold as he tries to free himself, but she won't let him go.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"Making the game easier" Ana says as if it were obvious, while the Shandorian smirks at the open enemy, as he knocks them off the bird, and grips Shura's shoulder with the hand that's not holding the dial.

"You better say your prayers to Enel" Wiper says as he pushes the dial onto his chest.

"Is that an impact dial?! That's not enough to..." Shura widens his eyes at the dial that he's using against him.

"Wrong, it's ten times stronger than that!" Wiper says, as Anamaria releases her hold on the priest just in case and moves away from the warriors, just before the Shandorian activates the dial "REJECT!"

Wiper's group and Ana cringe at the sight of the dial blasting Shura strong enough to kill him instantly as he coughs up blood. Wiper however, couldn't care less at the gruesome sight as he smirks in victory and grips his shoulder that he got hurt from using the reject dial. Just before either fighter could hit the ground, a wave of water caught them.

"Wow this is getting easier to control" Anamaria said as she felt the ease on her stamina that had changed after so many nights of training.

"Why help me?" Wiper blinks at the assistance as he looks up at the tattooed pirate, and narrows his dark eyes on her.

"Ma crew might need yer help later on" Ana smiled at him "So I will see ya later, maybe" Sable re-joins the woman after she had hid during the very short fight "Ya scaredy cat"

Ana snaps back into concentration while they made their way back through the forest when she hears electricity crackling in the air and looks up with wide eyes to see blue lightning coming at her. She jumps out of the way just in time to avoid the blast, and sees the charred remains of her spot.

"Who that fuck...?" she asked herself as she motioned for Sable to go fins the others.

"So you really don't know who I am, mantra holder" Anamaria relaxes a bit as her hand drops to Fang's hilt, when hearing the masculine voice and looks up at the tree above her to see a shirtless man, with long ears, is playfully smirking at her.

His smile quickly fades into a bored look however, as he hops off the tree with his golden staff in hand and looks over the curvy woman, his eyes sweeping over her tattoos.

"Shura did say you were young, but I must say, even I was surprised when I first sensed your presence, but you're disappointing. What exactly are you?"

"I'm human like you!" Ana exclaims before doing a double take over his remark "And I'm disappointing?! Dude ya look like ye were hung from yer ears and liked lookin' like an overgrown rabbit"

He raises an eyebrow at what she said, anger beginning to bubble in him. What he didn't expect though, was for her to nonchalantly wave her hand as if greeting someone and he got clocked right on his left by...water? Enel's eyes widened at the attack, that he couldn't sense because of how random it was, and is sent flying until he breaks through a tree.

Before the god could recover, he's lifted into the air by another lasso of water a few feet into the air and slammed down. Enel stays down, because he has no idea what just happened, and looks up to see that the woman standing above him.

Enel's eyes crackled with electricity as he lay there, his pride wounded more than his body. This woman, this mere mortal, had dared to strike him down with water of all things. One of the many elements he considered beneath him was now his undoing.

Gritting his teeth, Enel pushed himself up from the forest floor, his cape tattered and smouldering. He couldn't let this indignity stand. With a furious surge of electricity, he attempted to unleash his devastating lightning powers upon his assailant.

But before he could so much as raise a finger, another lash of water ensnared him, holding him in place like a helpless fish caught in a net. She regarded him with an infuriatingly calm expression.

"You're not the only one with tricks up their sleeve, god of thunder" she taunted, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

Enel seethed. He was not accustomed to being mocked, especially not by a mere mortal. Who was this woman, and how was she capable of controlling water with such precision and power? These questions gnawed at him, but there was no time to ponder.

With a swift motion, Ana flicked her wrist hard as the whip still held onto the male weakening him, propelling him through the forest once more. Trees splintered and shattered as he rocketed through them, his vision a blur of green and brown.

She paused only when when she felt him slam her back against the tree trunk, keeping her off her feet, and starts electrocuting her with low volt electricity since he was still feeling the effects of the water washing over him.

"You truly are an interesting child" Enel chuckles at the feeble attempt as he tilts his head to avoid the water blasts from her arm and stops his electricity as the water cancels his Devil Fruit out "Seems you're still a greenhorn with your element. What do you say in joining me? I can teach you what it means to be a true god"

Anamaria gives him the scariest glare that her eyes can give him as a small smirk forms on her face when she saw him shudder slightly.

"If being like ya is what it means to be a god, then I'd rather stay human! How 'bout ya take-A-HINT!!" Anamaria shouted as she smiled ferally at him making him realise that he suddenly felt weak.

"How...?!" he looks down in shock to see only her hand holding onto him with a thin sheen of water touching his skin

"I' been practising fer this. So now yer the new experiment" Ana continued to smirk at the male as Enel felt a sudden kick in his lower stomach, making him fall off the tree from the hit and another blow hit him before he touched the ground, sending him far, far away from the woman.

The slightly tired girl pants softly from the use of her abilities in the battle, as she sits down on a high branch of a tree to catch her breath. She looks around to see that no one else is nearby, so she allows herself to relax as she thinks about Enel's commentary of her. She chuckles at the thought of being a god as she looks down to her arms.

She begins to cackle without pause making her look a bit crazy as she feels amused at a man acting as if he were a god when he was so easily defeated. She slowly stands up, careful not to break the branch, and looks around to find that the beanstalk that leads the crew to the city is a few miles away from her.

"THERE'S NO FOOD IN THERE YOU STUPID BIRD! LET GO!" the voice stops her from moving away.

She hears a loud south bird call right after, and turns to the voice to see a south bird, that's at least ten times the size of the one she caught, swinging above the trees. What's amusing though, is that the bird is carrying a backpack with his talons along with Zoro who's clinging onto the backpack for dear life. Ana laughed at the sight as she falls near the man and bird

"If ya wanted to fly so badly this don't seem to be such a good idea Greeny" she teased.

Zoro's eyes widened and he turns his head to the right see his crew mate taking a picture of his situation. He twitches an eyebrow at the fun she's having in his predicament, and scowls at her.

"SHUT UP! THIS BIRD TRIED TO STEAL MY STUFF! AND WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" she chuckled again before remembering...

"Oh yea, I also got in a fight with the island's god, who now thinks that I'm also a god, because of my powers" he sweat drops at the explanation, but at least he understands where the charred marks on the ground came from.

"What happened with the god?"

"I threw him away after he started sayin' that 'the game is reaching its peak.' I think it's safe ta guess that 'es waiting fer survivors in the golden city" Anamaria shrugged.

He nods in agreement before he looks ahead to see that they're flying to the beanstalk. As the opportunity for a fight gets closer, he can't stop the smirk that's coming on his face.

"In that case, let's give him hell"

"Sure. Ya staying there?" Ana winks her eye at the swordsman due to his position at the moment.

"Just shut up and..." Zoro loses his smirk and groans at the reminder of him hanging from a bird.

He cuts himself off when they hear trees collapsing below them, and they look down in shock to see that a huge sable coloured python, with dark blue curves decorating her entire body, is practically jumping towards them. Both the bird and the pirates scream in fright as they fly higher to narrowly dodge the snake's bite.

"Fly faster bird!" Zoro says as the south bird continues carrying Zoro while Sable lands next to a nearly breathless Anamaria due to their reaction.

As the south bird looks down at the pursuing serpent, he comes up with a brilliant plan to lose the pirate in exchange for his freedom. He immediately takes the plan into action, by releasing his talons from the bag to drop both the container and the swordsman.

"YOU DAMN BIRD!" Zoro widens his eyes at the drop when he finds himself free falling towards the snake.

Zoro landed on Sable's torso and he glared at Ana who was still rolling as much as she could on Sable because of her laughter. Zoro blinks at the statement as the snake brings them close enough to see that not only did Wiper make it, but also Gan Fall, who's riding on the back of Pierre, along with Ohm and his dog who are standing in their way. The warriors' eyes widened at the new arrivals as they land on the ground.

"Don't get in my way!" Wiper says as he keeps his bazooka in hand.

"That should be my line. I'm here for the gold" Zoro says as he unsheathes two of his swords.

"All of you are pitiful. I'll teach you all a lesson with my trial of iron" Ohm sighs at the arrivals as he grips at his own sword.

Gan Fall narrows his eyes at the priest as he grips his javelin. However, before anyone could start the brawl, the snake that's been following the pirates, practically jumps onto the cloud.

"What the hell?!" Wiper asks as they're all wary of the large serpent that's slithering towards them with the dark haired pirate woman on its back who was thinking of sweets and drinks.

"DIE!" Ana snaps out of it when Wiper blasts his bazooka at her and Zoro, but they dodge the blow.

Ohm gets on the back of his dog, joins the fray, and immediately senses the sky knight flying towards him from the right. He easily blocks the javelin that came his way and narrows his eyes at the elder from behind his sunglasses.

"You really want to get into this old man?"

"I'm not leaving until I know where Enel is" Gan Fall says as his bird flies them back for another strike with the priest.

As the five of them are fighting, another large snake was slithering all over the ruins while she's agonizing over the stomach pains, that are caused by Luffy punching her from the inside. Anamaria and Zoro barely notice the snake as they duck behind a boulder to avoid Wiper's cannon fire but Sable goes to follow the smaller green python. The woman looks towards the battle between the knight and priest, and narrows her eyes at them.

"Zoro, I'm gonna back up the knight"

He nods to the plan as he grips his swords, but before he moves he spots something in the corner of his eye. He looks to his left in shock to see that Chopper is unconscious with bruises all over him.

"Chopper?!"

"Doc's here?!" Ana freezes and follows her gaze to the horrible sight of the reindeer's injured body.

She mentally scolds herself for forgetting about the doctor as the two pirates rush to the deer. While Ohm and Gan Fall are fighting, the priest sees the pirates running to the doctor and sighs.

"So that's your crew mate. You better watch your step"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 10 4
Few know about Foreston D. Lillian's past. Most people know her as the Straw Hat Pirates' Huntress. The crew knows she is Luffy's younger sister. Luf...
8K 238 13
(Maybe a little bit of Crocodile x Reader) (Also A little DoffyXReader) "Oneesan.. A lot of people talk bad about dad.." Ace said to you (Older Siste...
14.1K 246 46
💖A Valentine's Day Special 💖 For: SanjixNami Fans From: MQ😘 Summary: Nami-swan is the youngest daughter of a rich family in Cocoyashi City, locat...
197K 8.8K 29
╰┈➤ One piece x Makima reader. ── ❝𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄...