Wasted Times

By Kal_RDJ

‼️THIS IS A SEQUEL‼️ ➡️Read the book "Toxic Relationship With Tony Stark" before reading this one This book f... More

Part 1 - As It Was
Part 2 - Dirty Work
Part 3 - Swimming In The Stars
Part 4 - Charity Gala
Part 5 - Breaches
Part 6 - Consequences
Part 7 - Secrets
Part 8 - Teamwork
Part 9 - High For This
Part 10 - Truth Hurts
Part 11 - No Tears Left To Cry
Part 12 - Tell Your Friends
Part 13 - Locked Out Of Heaven
Part 14 - Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
Part 15 - Hurt You
Part 16 - Smooth Criminal
Part 17 - Until The End Of Time
Part 18 - Out Of Time
Part 19 - Vacation Eyes
Part 20 - Stronger
Part 21 - Hesitate
Part 22 - The Blame
Part 23 - Betrayed
Part 24 - Lovestoned
Part 26 - Swim
Part 27 - Lucky
Part 28 - Sunflower
Part 29 - Switch
Part 30 - Stuck With You
Part 31 - One Way Or Another
Part 32 - Starry Eyes
Part 33 - 20 Years
Part 34 - Privacy
Part 35 - Lazy Love
Part 36 - Speeding Cars
Part 37 - Happy
Part 38 - Lust for Life
Part 39 - Dreams Come True
Part 40 - Rush

Part 25 - Undisclosed Desires

326 25 6
By Kal_RDJ

You couldn't possibly feel more free and relaxed after waking up on top of this amazing king sized bed. The pillows made your sleep multiple times better, along with Tony's arms around you until you drifted off. But he's not here next to you when you open your eyes. Could he be planing something for later? Is he even in the room? You have no idea.

Your curiosity only makes you get out of the bed and take a look around for any clues. Just when you're almost sure that he's not in the room, you hear the shower. The sound of the water running makes you awake of the fact that all this time he has just be getting ready for a morning shower. Apparently he only woke up just a few moments before you and didn't want to wake you up yet.

You were ready to return to bed until he was done but you found yourself freezing when you noticed that he forgot the bathroom's door open. From the right place on the hallway you can directly see him stepping in the shower. The way his naked body is now covered in water, that runs all the way from his head to his feet, has you mesmerised.

"My God" you whisper to yourself.

The sight is more than amazing. He looks fantastic with that wet look. His muscles, his skin, his hair, everything is just flawless. Of course you can't help but notice his back side since he's facing away from you. Thank God for this transparent shower that's allowing you to capture the beauty of your man.

Your heart jumps in excitement when he turns your way. He still can't see you because his eyes are closed, because of the water falling on them, but you can clearly see the front of his body. How irresistible it looks with the water all over his abs and V lines. How his arm muscles are shaped when he spreads body wash on himself.

And then, you notice how his pen*s is a bit more awake than it would normally be during a simple shower. That makes you think that maybe the reason he took this shower so early in the morning is because he woke up like this. Maybe he rushed to the shower because his morning urges took the best out of him and he didn't know how to act on it.

"F*ck" you say, feeling so frustrated and confused by all your thoughts.

Your hormones are killing you at this point, ovaries feeling like they're about to burst. Before he actually notices you standing there and staring at him like a creep, you decide to return to your spot on the bed and try to calm yourself down. It's the first time you feel like this after months. After what Ethan did to you.

You can hear Tony's quiet footsteps when he's done with the shower. He probably thinks you're still asleep so he's being careful so that he doesn't wake you up. Although, when he returns to the bedroom you turn to look at him and he realises that you're awake. He only has a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping from the ends of his hair and a few water drops still on his chest and abdomen.

"Good morning, baby" he's the first to speak.

"Good morning" you force your eyes to leave his bare skin and look into his eyes.

He kneels on the bed and leans over your head to give you the first kiss of the day. Then he casually sits next to your lying body.

"How come you took a shower so early?" you ask.

"Honestly, I didn't have anything else to do. I woke up early and wanted to wait until you woke up" he replies.

"Is that the only reason?" you ask more suspiciously.

"Yes, why?" he chuckles.

"I saw you" you admit.

"Sh*t, I'm sorry. I didn't want to wake you up" he instantly apologises.

"No, you didn't. That's not my point" you reassure him.

"Then what is it?" he's confused.

"You were... hard. Well, not completely, but still" you understand how stupid you sound as you say these words so you shake your head.

"Well, yeah, it happens. But it has nothing to do with why I showered" he smiles, understanding your embarrassment.

"Okay. I know this must be difficult for you, no contact for months" you say quietly.

"Hey, what are you talking about? No, it's not difficult. I love you, I love our relationship" he makes you look into his eyes by moving your head up from your chin.

"I love you, too" you exhale, feeling a relief.

Last thing that you want is for Tony to be feeling not fulfilled by your relationship. Of course you're better than you've ever been but the sexual contact is a big part of every relationship and you're not exactly acing that category right now.

The way that he kisses you again after you open your heart to him is heartwarming once again. The day has barely started and you're already very emotional, even with the kind of feelings that you hadn't felt in a long time.

Your hand rests on his chest as you initiate a more heated kiss. Tony doesn't seem to react on it, not until it moves lower and lower and eventually it reaches his towel. That's when you feel him not being as focused on the kiss as he was until now.

And exactly when you apply more pressure on his lap, right over his covered crotch, his eyes shoot open and he breaks the kiss to look at you. He's very confused. It's obvious that he wants to speak but he doesn't know how to form the right sentence.

"What are you doing?" he finally asks, not with an offensive tone but more like a concerned one.

"I want to please you" you say.

"No" he shakes his head.

Your hand continues applying pressure on him and also now starts rubbing him sensually over the cotton towel. It obviously has an impact on him because you feel a twitch and he has lost his words for a short amount of time.

"Alice, stop. You shouldn't do this" he focuses again and stops your hand by grabbing it with his.

"Why?" you ask.

"I don't want this to happen because you feel like I'm missing your touch. For God's sake, I really don't want to pressure any of this at all" he says seriously.

"That's not why I'm doing this. I want to do it, really" you honestly say while looking at him.

"Seeing you today just woke up all these hidden feelings inside of me. I didn't even know if I was going to feel like this again but I do and I couldn't be happier about it" you add.

"So, please, let me do this. Not only for you but for myself, too" you finish your words.

He doesn't know what to say. His eyes have clearly turned to a more sincere shade. Soon enough, his hand, that was holding yours and stopping you from moving it, backs down and sets your hand free, showing you that he agrees with you.

"Just promise me that you'll stop if you feel uncomfortable at any point" he says.

"I promise" you nod your head.

You both smile while looking at each other. You can't resist the urge to lean into him and connect your lips with his. It feels like a whole new sensation to be able to kiss him so passionately again with all the sexual feelings rising inside of you. After a few seconds, you find the confidence to take it a step further and instead of teasing him over his towel, you unwrap it.

"Hmm" he groans deeply as soon as your hand makes direct contact with his semi hardness.

He has to lay back down on the bed after this, his body isn't strong enough to hold him in place. His eyes, though, are struggling between looking at your eyes or looking at your hand, which is tightly wrapped around his bulge and moving slowly up and down.

"I've missed how you feel" you tell him.

"Oh, me too" he groans.

"I can understand that" you smirk, knowing very well that he's throbbing inside your palm already.

You want to speed up the process, knowing that he deserves it. He deserves to be pleased as good as possible and you'd love to do that. In order to do that, you look into his eyes, lean closer towards his erection and let some spit fall from your mouth right on top of it.

"Jesus Christ" he grabs the bed sheets with his hand, forming a very tight fist.

Your hand now slides so much easier on himself. He's enjoying it much more now and so are you. His little pleasure moans sound like the best melody to your ears. He looks so turned on and affected by his emotions that your arousal is increasing drastically.

"You don't have to-" he starts speaking but you interrupt him.

He wanted to let you know that it's okay to not take him inside your mouth like you just intended to, but your decision was made long before he spoke. He had to stop talking the moment that your lips touched the tip of his proud erection.

"I mean it... if you don't... feel like it... you should... stop" he manages to speak between his whimpers.

"Do I look like I don't feel like sucking your d*ck?" you take it out of your mouth so that you can address him.

"F*ck, no" he answers.

"Then shut up and enjoy it" is the last thing you say before getting back to business.

He presses his head very intensely into the pillow underneath him and with parted lips he looks right at you. Right at the sight of your lips wrapped tight around his hardest erection. You've grown to handle his size again, after the first couple of minutes where you just struggled to take him all into your mouth.

"Is this okay?" he asks with a heavy voice when he approaches your face with his hand to keep your hair out of the way.

You nod, showing him that you give him your approval without actually losing track of your rhythm. He looks at you and you just know that he's fighting with himself about the fact that he desperately wants to take control of your head movement. You take the lead on that and use your free hand to bring it on top of his and show him that it's fine to pressure you.

"Al..." he stops his own words when the pressure makes his d*ck stretch the hell out of your throat.

He's not able to resist his urges for longer, not when you're so openly eager to devour him. He follows your lead and helps your tempo to become even faster by moving you by your neck.

"I'll come, Alice, I'll... come" he warns you.

You nod once again and suck him as effectively as possible. You love every second of this. You don't regret a thing. Especially when he finally reaches his climax and fills your throat with his hot orgasm that he was holding back.

"Sh*t" he looks like his head is spinning.

You swallow every drop and wipe your lips with your hand before you lay back down next to him. You recognise the sneaky little grin written all over his lips. It's a sight you've missed, his grin. His playboy grin.

"How was that?" you ask him, also grinning.

"It was the best unexpected thing that's ever happened to me" he chuckles.

As you lay there laughing, he rolls over and covers your body with his. He uses his elbows to keep his body in the air but he makes sure you're comfortable underneath him.

"Tell me what you want me to do for you. Anything, I'll do whatever it is that you wish for" he offers himself to you.

"I don't want anything from you right now" you smile as you admit to him.

"Are you sure? Nothing at all? Not even a kiss?" he smiles and makes you giggle.

"I can't say no to some kisses" you feel the blood rushing to your cheeks are you turn red.

He smiles proudly and brings his lips to yours. The slow rhythm that your wet kisses have at first evolves to a more intense one. You're more and more passionate about each other. He ends up kissing your neck and boy does it feel good.

"That's so good" you moan, pulling him by his hair.

"It really is" he agrees with you.

His tongue just feels like a dream against your skin. He knows exactly how to suck and kiss your neck and give you the amount of pleasure you're craving.

"Thank you" you say, letting him know that he should stop.

He immediately gets the message and returns to his previous lying position, this time though he pulls your body right between his arms with him.

"I love you so much" he says in your ear.

"I love you, too" you smile with all your heart and hug him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 4.7K 23
You are a young 18 years old girl, in your last year of high school. Because of your father's work, you constantly had to move to other cities and ch...
140K 4K 42
↳𝐘/𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him that she is worthy of being an avenger; u...
272K 8.4K 41
A married woman. A single gal. What could possibly go wrong? Book 2 is also held within this book, so keep scrolling 😁
5.8K 384 30
❛tony stark has to live, you have to make sure of that❜ ↳ in which evi tries to win a battle that is already lost !the witch is back! fem!ocxpeterpa...