You Belong With Me

נכתב על ידי nesswritesss

She never believed the concept of soulmates until him and he never found one. ˋ➷The story revolves around tw... עוד

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
1. AVYUKTA
3. AVYUKTA
4. RADHIKA
5. AVYUKTA
6. RADHIKA
7. AVYUKTA
8. RADHIKA
9. RADHIKA
10. AVYUKTA
11. RADHIKA
12. AVYUKTA
13. RADHIKA
14. AVYUKTA
15. RADHIKA
16. AVYUKTA & RADHIKA
17. RADHIKA
18. AVYUKTA
19. AVYUKTA
20. RADHIKA
21. RADHIKA & AVYUKTA
22. RADHIKA
23. AVYUKTA
24. RADHIKA & AVYUKTA
25. RADHIKA
26. RADHIKA

2. RADHIKA

510 54 16
נכתב על ידי nesswritesss

1 Aug

I woke up early in the morning, after some jogging and exercise I got ready for my first day at SMSMC. Oh god I still can't believe that I'm a SMSian now. I came downstairs and did my routine Pooja which includes lighting diya, putting Prasad and singing laddu gopalji's aartis. After a tasty and healthy breakfast, mumma wished me good luck and I left for the college.

As I entered the campus, I saw hundreds of medicos wearing white coat with steth in their hands, I was so happy that I can't even express because it was my dream to be a doctor and here I am, living my dream.

I noticed some boys playing football and I thought to go and see one of my friends or you can say brother, Rahul Singh who's in second year here. He once told me that he's in football team. So I made my way towards the football court to see him. I instantly spotted him, as he made his way towards me I saw another boy behind him giving him a are-you-serious look. As Rahul came he asked about things with college and wished me luck for my new beginning.

I noticed a figure coming towards us which was none other than the boy who I met that day in traffic jam and with all this, that embarassing moment also came into my memory and I felt a sudden wave of awkwardness. He then came and stood near us and Rahul left both of us alone for a talk because he thought that we might know each other, but In reality both of us don't even know each others' name. In all this I noticed that he's wearing a half sleeve sports tee which is flexing his masculine body which surely is a blessing to my eyes, also he is so tall like maybe 6'1 feet (PS - I'm only 5'3) that I have to put so much pressure on my condyles to meet his gaze. And and and believe me or not but I'm going to paas out because he's wearing plain band like rings and curb chains, oh godddd fucking rings and chains.

I came back to present when he asked me about why I'm here. After some chit chat I got to know that he's a senior and I was like no god please but I had to accept it because if he was a outsider or something he wouldn't be playing here. I then tried my best to disappear from there as I didn't knew how to continue the conversation and as I was about to leave, he shouted in his bold and husky voice

''hey doctor'' I thought he was calling someone else but after some seconds, I turned only to see him staring at me with those brown eyes of him which can make my cheeks red in just some seconds.

''smile again'' he said after noticing that I bought my attention towards him.

I was wondering why he wanted me to smile again but as he got no response from my side he said '' please '' by joining the tips of both his index fingers and making puppy eyes, that was the point where I smiled again because I couldn't control myself as he was looking just like a cute baby who is asking for something that means a lot to him.

After I was done admiring him, I realised that my class was going to start in just five minutes and I didn't wanted to be late in my first lecture, so I rushed towards academic block. I heard his faded voice again but finding lecture theater no. one was more important than that so I ignored his voice which I obviously like because it's one of the boldest voice I have ever heard and honestly I love his voice.

I secured first seat of second row after finding LT-1 and class was about to start, just then a girl who's really pretty came and sat on second seat. She asked my name and I did the same, during the lecture we talked a little bit and got to know each other. I think Shreshtha from Shreshtha Dutta is a bit longer so I am gonna call my new friend Sri only.

Finally first lecture was over and there was a fifteen minutes break. Sri and I decided to take a tour of college but God had some other plans for us because when we were emerging out of the lecture room one boy who is our senior called boys of my batch by whistling and another senior called me and Sri by saying ''aye you fresher chick in pink and other in yellow come here'' we went to her and realized it's the time of our ragging and the thought of Rahul and that boy taking my ragging is just so disgusting.

That boy whose name I still don't know lifted his head up from his phone and came forward. From the corner of my eye I saw Rahul laughing like a monkey because his favourite pastime is irritating me.

''what is your name?'' Mr Senior asked me.

''R-Radhika, myself Radhika Vyas'' I answered him and his expressions changed like his ears are blessed by hearing my name.

''Okayy. So tell me something about you''

''I don't know why you're so interested in knowing about me'' I said more like whispered but he listened it and said

''miss junior, I heard it''

''senses bhot tez hai bhai ke'' said a girl whom they all are calling Natty after patting that boys' arm.

[brothers' senses are very sharp]

''okay tell me what do you want to know about me'' I said rolling my eyes.

''why'd you choose medicine?'' He asked and in my mind I was thinking to reply him with 'its none of your business' instead I told him the actual reason.

''umm,..Growing up I always wanted to become a doctor because it's just like I wanted to pull people out of the sadness, stress and all the tension they have because of their injuries, diseases and health problems. I like to see people happy, that would make me happy too. I want to be the cause of their joy. And besides this, I was always interested in biology so that's why I chose medicine.'' I blurted out in one go.

''uhmm, I like your confidence and the reason is also different from others'' spoke a girl named Khushi and then she patted my shoulder.

Then she made her way towards Sri and asked her some questions like ' name some cells of connective tissue' . After listening to what she asked I let out a relieved sigh because I was so afraid of what they'll ask or tell us to do.

''chill kar jyada hard ragging nhi lenge teri.'' Said Rahul in my ear and I hit his arm lightly. After that he went to his friend, all of them started asking different questions with all of us. As my turn came Rahul's friend came forward again to question me.

[chill out, we won't bother you too much.]

''if you get a chance to be friends with one male senior who'd it be?'' just then my patience broke and i was like 'what kinda question is this?'.

''Kyu? Mr. Senior wants to listen his name Haan??'' I said folding my hands and taking a step forward. As I completed everyone started shouting with 'ohoh ragging ulti pad gayi'.

''agar aisa hota toh us sawal me dost nahi aata'' he leaned and whispered in my ear. I gasped visibly seeing his audacity to say such things.

Soon all the seniors got busy with each other and started giving small tasks to boys of our batch meanwhile that boy was up with another question for me. I just don't know why he is asking such things from me only.

'' what are your hobbies? How do you like to spend your free time?'' But before I could answer Rahul hit him and whispered

''you have to know everything about her today only! Huh!!'' and he replied with ''haan aaj he jaan na hai''

''I heard that, Rahul'' I said making a face.

''Call me sir, I'm your senior okay'' Rahul's sentence left me with a 'hawww' expression and I signalled him to meet me outside the campus.

''my answer miss'' his friend said by making a voice with his thumb and middle finger which we desi people refer to as 'chutki bajana'.

''my hobbies are dancing and cooking and um.. i spend my free time with my friends or I go to temples''

'' um that's interesting now I don't have anything to ask, you can go to your lecture theatre '' he said and everyone started disappearing as our lecture 2 was about to start. Natty came and hugged both Rahul and that boy and left me and Sri with both the boys.

''But I have something to ask'' I said and he turned back after picking his sports bag.

''and what it is?''

''you didn't tell me what your name is. So..um''I said scratching my head & he low chuckled after I questioned him.

In between this I heard Sri saying ''don't tell me you don't know one of our hot senior''

''Its Avyukta. Avyukta Bharadwaj''he said taking few steps closer, his name... oh god his name is based on kanha's name.

''oh okayy then I'll get going'' I said and he forwarded his hand for a handshake by saying

''yeah, btw... nice to meet you, Radhika.'' ayee, my name from his mouth sounds like i am being called by some Bhagwan in his melodious voice, I thought that no one noticed I was blushing after a handshake with him because it was a kind of beautiful gesture that made me feel things in my stomach, but as I turned I saw mr. Rahul senior singh making a oh-god-you-are-blushing face and laughing by covering his mouth by his palm, I rolled my eyes after seeing his reaction.

I and Sri were about to leave the lobby but Rahul's voice stopped us

''Radhika sunnnnn'' he said coming towards me and i gave him a haa-bol look by moving my eyebrows.

''if anyone from second year asks something, tell them that you have given intro to Rahul, Avyukta and Natty''. as Rahul finished Avyukta, no.. Avyukta Sir took some steps closer to me and said

''And be safe from third year douchebags, they wont spare you by asking your name and hobbies, ms. junior.'' I was trying to control my smile because Mr. hottie is being so nice with me, just then I felt his hand around my shoulder and he adjusted my bag which was about to fall, so smoothly without even touching me. As I lifted my gaze up to see him I realized we were standing so close to each other and he was staring straight into my eyes like he's been waiting for another intense eye contact.

Our eye contact was broken by the sound of bell which marked the starting of second lecture and both me & Sri rushed towards LT for not being late in lecture.

I once again turned only to see Avyukta still staring at me and running his hand from his hair so cutely like they do it in movies. Sri told me to come fast and stop staring our senior and with this we both finally left the lobby.

After we sat down, Sri spoke out of the blue

'' I think hot senior is obsessed with you ''

'' and why you think so!?'' I questioned her by turning my head towards her.

''you didn't noticed the way he was staring at only you all the time and asking you questions like that''

''like what''

'' like he want to know each and everything about you.''

''shut up, it was just a part of ragging.'' I told her but I knew that there was something between us because I've never felt this way ever.

A/N

hello people, hope you like this chapter. comment down your reviews and yes thanks for giving my book a chance.
byee pretty people. *smiling emoji with lotus emoji*

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

17.6K 1K 80
"ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘....." ★★★ AARYANSH × ISH...
857K 39.5K 54
"What the hell? Can't you drive properly huh? See you scratched my favourite car now what are you go.......Oh my goodness!" I came outside my car and...
8.5K 992 15
◇𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄◇ ~𝐀 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲♤▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎♡𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ Have you ever thought, whe...
59.5K 5.2K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...