A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

Maria555556 tarafından

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... Daha Fazla

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

2.04

976 52 4
Maria555556 tarafından

I forgot to mention in earlier chapters but if you are now reading this book, ignore the comments please😅 because they will not make sense after the editing is done

"What's coming over here from the sea?" Zoro asks which makes the rest of the crew look out to the white sea in confusion to see a middle-aged, winged, man riding a fast one-man boat towards the shore.

"Heso father!" Conis brightens up at the bald man with two brown antennae on his head, that matches his fluffy beard, and recognizes him.

"Father?" Robin asks, but she doesn't receive an answer as the sailing man is riding towards them with barely any control on his small boat.

When Nami looks at the boat he's riding, she sees that there's no sails, and the only thing that seems to be controlling it are the handlebars that Conis' father is barely keeping a hold of.

"What kind of boat is that?"

"It's a boat called the waver" Conis says as her father shows no signs of stopping while he gets closer to them.

"Excuse me, but I have to stop now" Conis' dad says, but he sails onto the shore and makes the crew jump out of the way to avoid getting run over as he crashed into a nearby tree. The man stands up and the StrawHats watch him grab his waver to see that it's not damaged from the crash.

"You're all from the blue sea?" he looks at the wingless group with his daughter curiously.

"That's right, they're my friends" Conis nods with a calm smile.

"Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. My name's Pagaya" the bald man nods as he grins at the pirates.

"There's no need for you to apologize" Usopp says when he notices the basket on his back "What were you doing out there?"

"I was just out fishing these sky lobsters. I have more than enough for everyone if you wish to join us for lunch" Pagaya looks back at his basket, and grins when he shows him one of the many sky lobsters that he caught.

"Awesome!" Luffy says as he, Chopper and Usopp grin in excitement.

"Please let me help, I'd love to learn about your cuisine" Sanji brightens up at the offer as he steps up.

Pagaya happily nods while Nami goes over to the waver. The navigator can't help but be curious at the small boat that has no sails or paddles to move it, yet it can sail so quickly.

"Before we go I'm really curious, how does this waver work?"

"Oh I see, you don't have experience with dials, do you?" Conis blinks at the question before realization hits her.

"A dial?" Nami blinks at the new term before she looks back at the boat.

"They're what we use to power the boat and these pedals help channel them. The pedal on the right accelerates it and the left one stops it" Conis nods as she goes up to the boat and shows her the two foot pedals that are in between the stand holding the handlebars.

"Can I try?" Luffy widely smiles at the cool boat as he approaches it.

"Go ahead" Conis says as she takes the waver to the sea just before Luffy gets on.

"I wonder how this is gonna go" Anamaria said as she smiled slightly at the sight of her captain getting on it. She grabs Chopper and pulls him away as her assumptions were correct and Luffy nearly crashed the ship into them as he sailed off.

"Whoa, look at him go!" Chopper says as he and the others watch Luffy quickly sailing off.

"What the hell?!" Luffy happily laughs at how fast the waver's taking him before the handles start shaking. He tries to keep control of the waver, but the turning handles keep moving on their own and makes the boat start swerving "Why is it shaking?! I can't stop!"

The wavers completely loses control and flips over with Luffy going head first into the white waters and making all the alert StrawHats see their captain go overboard of the small vessel. Before the boy can fall any further under the clouds, a whip of water caught his ankle and pulled him back to his crew.

"Thank you Ana!" Luffy shouted with his usual bright smile as she placed him down besides them only for him to trip once more and pull Ana and Chopper along with him.

"ANA-CHWAN! LUFFY YOU IDIOT!" Sanji shouted as he went in after the pirates.

"Better make sure he doesn't kill Luffy" Zoro can only shake his head at the craziness before he takes off his shoes and mutters under his breath. He joins Sanji in going after the drowning pirates while the rest of pirates start to slowly recover from the sight.

"Will your friends be alright?!" Pagaya looks at the water nervously before he turns to the crew.

"With Zoro and Ana after them, they should be fine" Nami nods. As if on command, Zoro emerges while he drags Luffy, who's holding two lumps on his head courtesy of Sanji, out of the water by his foot.

"Dammit, they almost fell out of the cloud"

"Again" Anamaria muttered as she helped Zoro carry their flailing captain back onto 'land'.

"You owe Ana-chwan an apology, you shitty captain!" Sanji carries Chopper out of the water while he glares at Luffy, who's catching his breath from almost drowning.

"I'm sorry Ana" the captain replied with the same smile from before.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lent this to a beginner" Conis looks at the waver sadly before she looks at the crew with an apologetic look in her eyes.

"Is it really that hard to master a waver?" Robin asks as she looks over the small boat curiously.

"The hulls are light, so even the smallest wave can set it to turn. You need to understand the sea very well in order to master it" Pagaya nods as he points to the boat.

"This isn't so bad!" Nami says which makes them all turn to see that the navigator took the waver, while they weren't looking, and is sailing it like a pro.

"I can't believe she did it!" Usopp's eyes bug out from the shock of how well she's riding the waver compared to Luffy.

"That's awesome!" Chopper says as he watches her practically gliding on the ocean with ease.

"HEY NAMI, WE'RE HEADING TO THE WING GUY'S PLACE! COME BACK...!" Luffy grows jealous of how Nami could ride it at the first try, and calls out to her. He stops calling out when the chef kicks him in the back of his head

"Knock it off" the chef grunted at him.

"Is it ok if I ride out here for a while?!" Nami ignores her captain's complaining as she waves to Pagaya.

"Yes, but please be careful!" Pagaya leads Conis and the pirates towards a long staircase that goes to his home while he happily chats with the others on how Skypiea operates.

"Ana-chwan, are you coming?" Sanji asked the pirate as he noticed she didn't follow them.

"I'll stay here just in case" Anamaria shook her head, noticing the man's badly hidden disappointment when he heard she wasn't going with them.

"Oy! Curly Eyebrows, you're lagging behind!" Zoro shouted making the cook growl and turn to follow the group.

Ana looks towards the ocean to see that the navigator's wandering away from the beach. With a concerned thought, Anamaria asked Sable to follow with the others as she herself went to step onto the water's surface and, starting off a little shakily, and walking to where Nami was sailing towards.

"Whoa, this place is huge. Is this still Skypiea?" she sees the redhead gapes at the sight as she coasts toward the edge of the land.

"That's a good question" Nami jolts at the sound of Ana's voice and turns to see her seemingly floating over the water next to her as if she was always there.

"When the hell did you get here?!" the navigator asked her as she recovered from the shock.

"This is strange" Anamaria said as she raised her foot and reached over to the island, touching the solid piece of land "It appears that this is land"

"Maybe we should turn back. I'm not getting a good feeling about this place" Nami nods in agreement as she stares up at the trees that are as tall as a giant.

"I couldn't agree more" Ana goes to walk back to her, but when they turn around, they freeze to see that the man who attacked the ship is ten feet behind them with a bazooka aimed in their direction.

However, instead of firing at them he jumps off the cloud and shoots the island. The pirates widen their eyes at the blast before they hear a man screaming in pain.

The girls look towards the sound in shock to see a slightly muscular, young man with short shaggy blonde hair, dressed in a light yellow shirt and black knee high shorts flying in their direction from the blast. However, the barefoot man didn't go far as he lands face first on the shoreline.

The wounded stranger ignores the blood flowing from his tan forehead as he silently pants from exhaustion. He slowly lifts his head to find some way off the island, but stops in shock to see a woman standing over the ocean with another girl on a waver but he barely cares about the unusual sight as he raises an arm to them.

"P-please, help me..." he begs as the skies begin to go from blue to dark grey from the clouds forming above them.

"W-what's going on?" Nami asks as she shivers in fear just when a large, blue, lightning bolt plunges from the sky towards the man on the island, missing him by mere inches creating a fire.

"Hurry, put the fire out!" the other three looks to see four winged men, a giant bird, and a large dog working to put the growing flames out, and don't notice that the man they've been chasing has survived.

Ana helps Nami get the wounded man to his feet and onto the waver as Nami sails close to the distant coast to hid behind a large tree, with Ana running over the water following her.

"Get back!" Nami whispers as she pulls Anamaria and the man back by the arm before she could be noticed by them.

Ж

"Did you guys hear him talking to someone before the blast?" a bald muscular man with pointy sunglasses pats his giant white dog before he stares at the coast.

"I think I saw a raider sailing away Ohm, it was probably him. Still, what was Eneru thinking doing...?" a pale man with long red hair and with a physique that's similar to a ball nods as he adjusts his round glasses.

He pauses when he senses something new, so he looks around the area which makes the others stare at him in confusion. The middle-aged priest, who looks like a pilot with a pointed moustache, raises an eyebrow at his searching comrade.

"What are you doing Satori?"

"I should be asking you that Shura! Don't you guys notice the weird mantra nearby?! It's practically screaming at me!" the one known as Satori can only look at his fellow priests in shock. Nami and Anamaria raise each an eyebrow at the question, while the man that they were after has his eyes widened in horror.

"You're right, I've never sensed anything like this before" Ohm says before he looks at the direction the pirates are hiding in. He looks to the, dark skinned, priest whose dreadlocks are pointing up and nods to him "Gedatsu..."

Gedatsu doesn't speak because he's busy biting his lower lip, so he only nods as he and the other priests look towards the direction.

"T-they found...?!" Nami begins to shake in fear, but stays silent while the stranger is trembling even worse than her.

Nami quickly covered his mouth with one hand as she used the other to hold Anamaria close to her, not letting the other woman go and attack the men like the navigator knew she would. Once they both nod in understanding, Nami releases her hold on them.

She nods to the other woman who concentrates as hard as she can to make the group of men faint, catching the one they had seen stare at where they were hiding suddenly fall unconscious to the other men's in shock.

"Why did you do that?! When they wake up they'll just come after us!" the stranger, that they saved had his eyes opened wide in surprise at the help he had received from the two women.

"As far as they're concerned yer already dead, so ya should'n be worrying. We can handle 'em ourselves" Anamaria waved the man off.

"Easy for you to say with your crazy powers!" Nami says before she looks up at the blonde man "As for you, we want answers! Who are you?! Who were those guys?! And why were they after you?!"

"I'll tell you whatever you want when we're safe!" Ana nods in agreement as they rush to get out of there while they still could.

Ж

Meanwhile, the priests, dog and the bird had woken up not long after the trio had left, rubbing their heads as a headache formed from the quick rush of blood to their heads.

"How did that just happen?!" Satori asks as he rubs his aching head.

"I got no ides but when we were flying, I saw some people taking to the ocean to escape. I'm going after them. Come on Fuza!" Shura growls at the humiliation he was put through, as he gets on the back of his large, purple feathered bird.

The bird calls out in agreement as he starts flying, but before they can leave the island, blue lightning bolts start flashing across the sky. All the priests, except for Ohm, have to cover their eyes from the blinding flashes as they shoot across the clouds with thunder rumbling right after it.

Being the only one with sunglasses, Ohm curiously watches the flashes before they fade away along with the dark storm clouds. Once the priests calm down, Ohm gets on the back of his dog before he speaks up.

"Leave them be, Eneru obviously noticed the new mantra as well. We need to go see how he wants to deal with this" the others silently agree as they turn away from the coastline and leave to see what their master has to say about the new occurrence.

Ж

Once the three intruders knew that they were safe, the man could no longer stop himself from crying tears of joy for surviving the ordeal. As the three of them continue travelling across the ocean, he wastes no time in repaying his debt by telling Anamaria and Nami everything they want to know.

"So your name's Eddy?" Nami asks, with the blonde quickly nodding as he wipes his tears.

"Yea, I'm a pirate from the blue sea. My crew came here to find the city of gold, but I'm the only one left" Nami's eyes widened at the story in terror, because that's what she wants to do on the island before she looks back at the land they were on.

"Are you telling me that just those four men took out your whole crew?"

"Those four are not ordinary men. They're this island's priests, said to be the strongest soldiers on the island. They can practically sense what moves you're going to make before you do it" Eddy grabs onto his arms to try to stop shivering from the memory as he looks away.

"Is that what they meant by mantra?" Nami asks, staring curiously at Ana as the woman's eyes were fixed above them, over the white clouds.

"To be honest, I'm not exactly sure of it myself. This is the first time they said anything about mantra being strange though" Eddy scratches the back of his head.

"Didn't ya sat those guys were priests? As far as I know, they should 'ave a God righ'?" Anamaria asked the man as she rubbed her eyes tiredly. Eddy freezes at the question before he begins to tremble again.

"Their god Eneru lives on the island and is said to be the most powerful of them all! I bet you that lightning bolt that tried to kill me was his doing!"

"Well that ain't nice" Ana said as Nami grows more nervous by the minute, and begins to wonder if the treasure is worth facing the island's god.

"S-so you're saying that this island's god ordered those guys to go after your crew, because you went after their treasure?" she asked the man.

"No, it was that old bitch at the gate! We didn't have the money to pay the entrance fee, but she let us pass only to report us to the priests!" he shakes his head as his sadness turns into fury from the memory of how they got in this mess in the first place.

"I knew it, it was far too easy" Ana and Nami turn to each other slowly as the woman muttered to herself.

"We gotta warn the others!" the navigator slowly nods before she looks ahead.

"Good luck!" Ana waved goodbye to the man as she and Nami made their way back to the rest of the crew.

Ф

Ж

A few minutes before the girls escaped the island, the rest of the Straw Hats along with Pagaya and Conis head back to the beach to work on a spare waver. However, before they could do anything, a group of winged soldiers wear white berets crawl on the beach towards them. The pirates drop their jaws at the sight while the natives are looking at them in shock.

"What are the white berets doing here?!" Conis asks as the squad stops.

"Blue Sea pirates, you are found guilty of entering this island illegally!" the small army quickly stands up and stays in position while their leader turns to the pirates that are just staring at them in confusion. Conis and Pagaya's eyes widened at what they heard before they step away from the pirates.

"You're trespassers?!" Pagaya asks nervously, but the Straw Hats however, only stare in confusion because they were told to go through the gate.

"What are you talking about?" Luffy asks but the commander takes a picture of the pirates out of his pocket and shows it to the crew.

"Don't try to deny it. The watcher of Heaven's Gate informed us of your crime after you trespassed"

"When did we trespass?" Sanji raises an eyebrow at the accusation before he turns to the others.

"I think he's talking about the entrance fee that we didn't pay" Robin casually says as if there's nothing wrong with what she said.

"But the old lady said that we could go through the gate!" Usopp stares in shock at the explanation before he turns to the soldiers.

"Now hold on, this crime is minor" the commander sighs as he puts the picture away and raises his hands up. The pirates looks at the soldier in confusion as he explains the situation "Illegal trespassing is a class 11 crime. You just have to pay the fine and you'll become regular tourists"

"You should've said that from the beginning. What's the fine?" Zoro raises an eyebrow at the explanation before he scowls at them.

"You just need to pay ten times the entrance fee. Since there are eight of you in total, the fine is 80 billion aigusu"

"If 10 thousand aigusu is in a beli, then doesn't that mean we have to pay 8 million beli?!" Chopper widens his eyes at the fine before he turns to the others.

"That's too much! Why didn't the old lady just stop us if this would happen?!" Robin nods at the math question before Sanji glares at the soldiers.

"If you had paid the fee at the gate, then it would only be 800 thousand beli" the commander says but the pirates are still unhappy about this situation, because both prices are too expensive.

"We don't have time for this. Both Nami-swan and Ana-chwan are still missing and..." Sanji puffs a smoke from his cigarette before he looks at the ocean. He cuts himself off when he sees the navigator sailing towards them on the waver and the tattooed woman running besides her over the water "Ana-chwan~! There you are!"

"Nami, do you have a stash of beli?! We need to pay 8 million beli!" Nami's eyes at the white berets when Usopp calls out to her from the shore.

"You're saying we need to pay 8 million beli?" the navigator twitches an eye at the expensive fine as she keeps her head down.

The white berets look at the rider in confusion as she sails towards them as fast as she can. When they realize that she's not stopping anytime soon, it was too late for them to dodge as she sails onto the shoreline so fast that the waver starts flying until it hits the commander straight in the face.

"THAT'S TOO EXPENSIVE!"

"HAHAHAHA! Don't start tha fun without me Nami" Ana said as she cackled at the hit while every single person on the beach, including Nami, were shocked at what she did as the commander flew backwards until he crashed into a gazebo.

Nami quickly turns off the waver just before it lands on the beach with everyone's eyes still on the navigator. The redhead looks at the broken down gazebo, that collapsed on the leader of the white berets, in horror as she realizes her mistake.

"I lost it from the stupid fine!"

"Are you kidding?!" Usopp asks, but he doesn't receive an answer from her as she runs to the crew.

"Where were you and Nami?" Zoro asks Ana as she reached the shore, using Sanji's hand to walk onto land.

"We went exploring and found out that wer'e in deep shit with tha island's ruler" Ana sighed as she rubbed the back of her neck. That just leaves the pirates, who didn't see the island confused, but Nami quickly nods in agreement as she gives the waver back to Pagaya.

"We need to get out of here now!"

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! WHAT SHE DID WAS A CLASS 5 CRIME! I'M SENTENCING YOU ALL TO DRIFTING CLOUD!" before the others could do anything, the captain of the white berets has been dug out of the broken gazebo and glares at the pirates.

The pirates only look at the man in confusion as Conis and Pagaya become horrified by the sentence. Luffy tilts his head at their fright of a strange sentence.

"What's drifting cloud?" he asked the granddaughter and grandfather pair.

"It's a sentence where your all placed on a small cloud only to drift in the sky until you die! It's a death penalty!" Conis nervously turns to him before she explains it.

"That could explain what happened to the ship that fell out of the sky. The crew must've received the same sentence two hundred years ago" Robin hums at the explanation, as she crosses her arms over her chest, while she remembers the ship that fell from the sky.

Usopp and Chopper yelp in fright of the same fate happening to them, hiding behind Sable with the large snake simply hissing slightly at the winged men. Half the soldiers get their bows and arrows ready and Luffy, Sanji, Zoro, and Anamaria narrow their eyes at the white berets before they fire their arrows.

What surprised them though, was that instead of the arrows flying towards them like regular ones do, they swerved in the air with thick cloud trails following behind them. The four of them quickly dodge the arrows, but while they were distracted the white berets jump onto the clouds, wearing skates on their feet that were like what the raider had on when he attacked the ship, and start gliding on them.

Usopp and Chopper run to the back to avoid the confrontation with Nami as they convinced Sable to join them, half-more or less-dragging her behind them, while the others get their guards up against the gliding soldiers who are unsheathing their twin swords.

Luffy quickly dodges the swordsmen by stretching his arm up to the tree above them, grabbing on, and catapulting himself into the air. The captain along with half of the soldiers were slack jawed at the sight of the rubber man before they were met with Luffy's stretched fists and kicks to send them flying.

Zoro smirks at the fight as he joins the fray by slashing at any soldier that gets in his way. A white beret on one of the higher clouds grits his teeth as he tosses his swords and grabs a bow and arrow. The archer wastes no time in pulling back his arrow, but before he could release it he widens he starts freaking out when he sees two arms growing out of both sides of his body.

"What the- AAH!" Robin ignores the screams that are caused by her clutch on the soldier as she gives any soldier that comes near her the same treatment until they fall unconscious.

Anamaria rolled her eyes as the men came straight at her as well but all of them were pulled into the water before they were five feet close to her as she looked at her fingers nonchalantly.

Any of them that tried to go after the Nami, Usopp and Chopper during the fight were met with a foot to the face courtesy of the chef and then were squeezed tightly in the could of the large snake that they apparently hadn't seen until they got too close.

"Way to go Sanji! Just how I planned!" Usopp says as he keeps his body hidden from behind a tree with Chopper and Nami with him.

"Shut up! I'm protecting Nami!" Sanji turn to him in irritation, after he gives a white beret a roundhouse kick to the jaw.

"Keep it up Sanji!" Nami says with a cute grin that motivates their blond crew mate to keep the three of them safe.

Conis and Pagaya could only stare dumbfounded at the sight of a small group of pirates defeating their island's law enforcement as if it was child's play.

"I can't believe how they're fighting against them..." Pagaya says with his daughter silently nodding as the Blue Sea dwellers finish up their fight.

"How much money do we have anyway?" once the last one was taken down, Zoro sheathes his sword while he turns to the navigator.

"About 500 thousand beli" Nami says as she sighs in frustration of how the situation got worse. She shakes her head before she points to the ship "Forget that! Let's get out of here while we can!"

"It's too late for that now..." the captain of the white berets, who is lying on the ground to recover from Luffy's punches, smirks at the suggestion as he slowly sits up. The crew warily watch the bruised up man as he slowly stands up and makes their situation clear.

"With this crime you have all become second class criminals. Instead of dealing with us white berets, your judgement will be passed onto the priests of the Upper Yard! No matter how much you cry or scream, I can assure you they won't show you any kind of mercy!"

Usopp, Nami and Chopper shiver in fright of the threat as they watch him, and the rest of his men, army crawl away from the beach to report the crew's crimes. It only took a moment for everyone to process what just happened before Anamaria tried to jump on the leaving men only to freeze when Robin wiped out a small cake in front of her and Luffy broke the silence.

"Man, those guys are weird" Luffy said.

"Mmhm mhm" Ana nodded her head as she enjoyed her sweet, suddenly bringing a fork out of nowhere.

"Now's not the time for that Luffy!" Usopp says before he looks to see that Conis and Pagaya have already moved ten feet away from them "What are you doing?!"

"We can't help you now that you're second class criminals" Conis says as she and her father stay at the distance.

"You don't need to go that far!" Nami says before she sighs in defeat "Whatever, looks like our break is over"

"But what about the adventure?" Luffy asks before Nami whacks him on the head.

"Our lives are more important here!"

"I agree, we should go before the priests tear us limb from limb" Robin lightly giggles at the squabble and Ana's reaction to the sweet, before she looks at the ship.

"Don't say that!" Chopper and Usopp cry out at the same time.

"How are we supposed to get out of here?" Zoro looks to the ship then turns back to the crew.

Everyone freezes at the question, because they were so worried about getting up, that they never considered how they were going to get back to the blue sea. Sanji turns to Conis and Pagaya and calls out to them.

"Conis-chan, is there any way we can leave the island safely?" Conis hesitantly gets closer to the crew before she answers them.

"You need to get back to the white sea that you started on, and then head to the far east to a place called cloud end. I don't think you should try though, with your new criminal status it will be really dangerous"

"It'll be fine, we're used to being chased like this. It's better if we just set sail. Thanks for everything" Nami grins at her worry before she starts heading to the ship. Anamaria nearly instantly follows Nami to the ship while Luffy turns to Conis' dad.

"Hey mister, can we take some of those lobsters to go?"

"Of course" Pagaya nods to the suggestion.

"Perfect, I'll make the lunch boxes for everyone" Sanji says with a small grin.

"Can I borrow some dials to help fix the ship too?" Usopp goes up to the native man with an eager look in his eyes.

"Absolutely, come with me" Pagaya leads the three boys back to his home, along with Conis, while most of the crew starts heading for the ship.

Ж

Anamaria glanced down at the other half of the crew that had decided to go into the old man's house to get the food while she sat on the Merry's railing, having pulled out what Chopper called a 'lollypop' seemingly out of nowhere. She looked up at the Merry's figurehead for a moment.

Chopper, who was the closest one to Ana was looking out at the fun island they were on, jolts when he felt a hand brushing through his fur. He tried to stop himself from doing his usual 'Happy Dance' at the feeling.

Ж

As soon as the four priests make it back to their god's shrine, in an island cloud high above the Upper Yard, the four men were met with their wingless leader smirking in delight as he lazily relaxes on his throne with a handmaiden feeding him grapes. Once the pale, muscular, long eared, man on the throne sees his followers, he waves for the woman to leave as he sits cross legged on his seat.

"I know all of you have sensed that strange mantra. What can you tell me of it?"

"After you've set the lightning bolt on the target, we sensed someone hanging around the Upper Yard. This mantra was so strong, it was nothing that we have ever sensed before" the four priests only kneel before their god before Shura speaks up.

Eneru raised an eyebrow at the report as he scowls at the thought of a new powerful person in the area. He looks to his four followers, who are still kneeling before him, and tries to learn more of the situation.

"Do you know what it looked like?"

"No, we caught a glimpse of a few people leaving the island while we were trapped, but we couldn't pinpoint which one was the culprit. We believe that the mantra holder is one of the blue sea pirates that entered Skypiea illegally today" Ohm slowly shakes his head as he keeps his head down.

"In that case, I'll leave you four to pass judgement on all of them. I received word that the pirates became second class criminals, so they're being sent to the Upper Yard" the shirtless god nods off at the explanation before his playful smirk returns. The four priests smirk at the news of the prey that they get to battle with before Gedatsu lifts his head up.

"When we find out who it is, what shall we do with them?"

"Test its strength in the trial. If it's strong then bring it to me, but if it's as weak as the humans then feel free to kill it" Eneru chuckles at the question before he answers it as if it's a simple matter.

Ж

As Nami watches Luffy, Usopp, and Sanji reach Conis' house with the two natives, she can't help but worry about the crew's new situation as second class criminals.

"They'd better get back quick..."

"Are these priests really that tough?" Zoro asks as he pulls the anchor out of the water.

Anamaria looks down at the crew from the crow's nest, where she was happily cuddling with Sable despite the creaking of the nest because of the weight.

"From what we 'eard, these guys took down almost an entire pirate crew withou' breakin' a sweat" she said loudly.

"Really?!" Chopper tenses up at the thought before he looks back at the island. Before she can answer, the boat begins to shake and starts being slightly lifted.

"What's going on?!" Nami asks as she grabs onto the railing to keep herself from falling.

"The shrimp that brought us here came back for us" Robin says, as if it's a regular thing, while she holds onto the railing beside her.

Ana grips onto the edge of the crow's nest to keep her balance when the ship starts moving away from the beach, and to the Upper Yard. Zoro grits his teeth as he regains his balance and calls up to the girls.

"GET BACK TO THE ISLAND!" Zoro shouts at them.

"Wait, what about you?!" Nami 's eyes widened at the order before she turns to the swordsman.

"I'm staying to take on the priests"

"That's crazy!" Chopper says while Ana looks back at the cloud island.

The others follow her gaze and share an equally shocked look when they see dozens of green fanged eels, that are larger than the ship, following behind with one jumping as high as twenty feet in air at a time.

"Don't say that! What if we take down the shrimp?!" Chopper asks, but Zoro's already ahead of him as he jumps off the front of the ship and onto the head of the shrimp with two swords out. Ana sees Zoro try and stab the thing on the head several times with no success due to their hard shells.

"Damn, this isn't working" Zoro says as he stops to see that he didn't even make a scratch on its head.

Anamaria jumps up from the boat and lands on another shrimp next to the one the swordsman was on himself. Licking her lips at the thought of eating it, she unsheathed Fang and stabbed the animal, the acid that was produced from the blade making it possible to kill it. But there were still many of them.

"Looks like we're being sent for heaven's judgement" she looks ahead to the green land that the shrimp's taking them, and brings both her and Zoro back onto the ship.

"So we're going back to the island after all..." Nami says in defeat as the shrimp reaches the Upper Yard.

The eels stop following them as the boat is dragged through the island's river until they reach a lake, where a sacrificial altar in the middle of the water is waiting for them.

"We're being sacrificed?!" Chopper asks in fright as their kidnapper brings the ship to the top of the altar.

"Don't think that might be that problem now" Ana said as they watched the shrimp leave them alone.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
24.9K 840 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
44.6K 1.8K 108
This story is told in third person, but it only shows what the reader goes through. I will be skipping other POVs in the story. Update: This story w...
148K 6.3K 18
╰┈➤JJK x Luffy fem reader. ─❝I'M Y/N, I'M GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES AND KICK YOUR ASS...❞ ══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══ Lɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | A very good hearted you...