Against Reason

By flungoutofspace111

In which a fragile housewife and a fed-up high schooler gradually discover a mutual interest in the other. Th... More

~
Best Neighbor Ever
Sports with Balls
I Think of You With Nothing On
Break Up With Your Boyfriend
...Cuz I'm Bored
Jealousy, Jealousy
If We Had Been Closer in Age
Right Person, Wrong Time
Another Hangover
Space
I Need to Start Going to Church
I'm Sorry
I've Got a Bat With Your Name on It
Feelings
Watch That Mouth
Lesbians?!
I Care About You
Verena
I Know How You Flirt
Get Out
My Darling
Are You Santa Claus?
Typhoid Mary
You Like How Stubborn I Am
Terribly Domestic
Alone With Her
Really Aria?
Teacher's Pet
Stupid, Hot, Bitchy, Fine Ass Woman
Illicit Affairs
Disastrous
Mourning
Gracious Your Form
Love Bite

Love Made Me Crazy

531 24 7
By flungoutofspace111

~"Oh Lord Save me, my drug is my baby, I'll be using for the rest of my life"~

Aria

I stand out in the cold winter air, in front of Vera's front door. This is a mistake. Nothing good can come of this. I'm making a fucking fool of myself.

That voice isn't loud enough though because another voice is telling me not to let this woman go. I finally raise my hand and knock on the door. A few seconds later, Vera opens the door and her brows raise in shock.

"Why- What are you doing here Aria?" she asks, confused. I suddenly feel very self conscious. Her eyes are hard and lack the loving, adoration look I'm used to.

"Can I come in?"

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" she sighs. I can't argue with that logic, so I just shove past her and enter the warm home. Vera just groans, annoyed.

"I'm sorry," is what comes out of my mouth. The woman narrows her eyes at me and leans her back against the front door, crossing her arms and closing herself off from me. "I should never have acted the way I did the other night. I was stupid and immature and cruel. You didn't deserve any of that."

"Do you really think an apology will make me forgive you for basically calling me a pedophile?"

"No. I know that's not enough, and I'm not even here for your forgiveness. I just needed to tell you how sorry I am about everything I said. I didn't mean any of it, I was just drunk and wanted to hurt you. You know that I don't give a fuck how much older than me you are. I mean, I wouldn't be here apologizing to you if I had meant any of the things I said."

Vera scans my face, trying to judge how sincere I am.

"You said some horrible things Aria," she sighs, her eyes watering a bit. My heart. I did this.

"I know I did. And I am so fucking sorry. I will spend however long it takes to prove to you just how sorry I am. You are the last person on the entire Earth who deserved to be talked to that way."

"You made me sound disgusting." Her voice breaks a bit.

"I know," I whisper, now tearing up myself. "If I could take it all back I would in an instant. I don't give a fuck that you're older than me, or that whatever this is-" I gesture to the space between her and I, "Is a little unconventional. Truthfully, you make me happier than I've been in years. Happier than I ever thought I'd be. And I would be an idiot if I didn't at least try to apologize to you."

She looks at me, stunned. A slight blush colors her face at my admission.

"What am I supposed to do here? Just forgive you and go back to the way things were?"

I sigh. Honestly if I was in her shoes I'd probably have thrown myself out of this house before I opened my mouth.

"You don't have to. You could tell me to go fuck myself and I'd leave you alone."

"Aria you know I could never do that, no matter how much I wanted to."

She sadly smiles at me, and a single tear falls from her blue eyes. Instinctively, I step closer to her and gently wipe it away with my thumb, my palm resting on her cheek. She leans into my touch slightly, staring into my eyes with a scared, but love drunk look. My eyes dart down to her lips quickly, but I know she catches it because she gently grabs my hips with her hands and pulls me flush against her. I can feel her warm breath on my lips, as my heart goes crazy in my chest. The woman looks at my lips for a second, before looking back to my eyes. I see her wordlessly give me permission, and I waste no time softly pressing my lips to hers. She immediately kisses me back, and we move in blissful harmony. I've fucking missed this. I know it's only been like a week, but it felt like a lifetime. Her mouth dominates mine, and she grabs fistfuls of my shirt to pull me as close as possible. I hold the sides of her face like she'll disappear any second. This is not how I expected this to go.

Her warm lips are easily my drug of choice. Forget nicotine, or alcohol, nothing makes me feel as good as kissing her does. It's euphoric, honestly.

I pull away for a second and whisper, our mouths mere inches apart,

"I'm so sorry."

I reclaim her mouth with my own, and the woman breathes into the kiss, like I'm her only source of oxygen. Quickly, she flips us around and my back smacks against the door, my breath leaving my lungs. Vera's slender hand wraps around my throat, and a gasp leaves my lips. Someone isn't one to forgive and forget, clearly.

"You make me so mad sometimes.." she mutters, kissing and biting down my neck, definitely leaving marks. I can't help the strangled moan that comes out of my mouth.

"I know."

I whine as she nips at the skin of my neck.

"I should throw you out on your ass for the things you said to me."

"You should."

Her grips tightens around my throat, and she pulls back to look me in the eye. The need to breathe is an afterthought at this point. Her and I intensely stare at each other, eyes full of anger, passion, and a tiny bit of hatred. Lust and yearning burns within me, perhaps more intensely than ever before. She searches my eyes for remorse, and slowly releases her grip. I breathe deeply, and slip my hands onto her slim waist. Vera is quick, however, to snatch my wrists off of her and pin them to my sides.

"No you fucking don't," she orders. My eyes widen instinctively, I don't think I've ever seen her this angry? Dominant even? It's hot regardless, but I do fear for my life. "You don't get to touch me tonight, not after everything.."

I nod in understanding; Vera rejoins our lips in a heated kiss, our hot mouths meshing together.

"The girls aren't here.." she says against my lips. I pull away again and look her in the eye.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? You can tell me to go to hell and I'll understand. I wish you would actually, I think that would be the healthy option here."

"Aria. Shut up and go upstairs," she demands. My eyes widen and I do as I'm told. She used her mom voice on me?!?

I bound up the stairs, leading the way to her room with Vera right behind me. When we get to her bedroom, she slams the door behind her, before roughly grabbing my hips and pinning me to the door again. I groan in pain and pleasure, and she begins to kiss me with force and passion. I moan into her mouth, and she takes that as an opportunity to slide her tongue in.

I grip her waist as our lips mesh together in a steamy embrace. She again, grabs my wrists and holds them against the door, biting my lip roughly. I moan in pain, and she slips her tongue into my mouth again.

"I'm still mad at you," she mutters between kisses.

"Mhm," I moan into her mouth. Vera quickly unbuttons my pants and slides a hand into my panties. The woman slips a finger into me, causing a pornographic moan to slip from my lips. I tilt my head up and arch my back off the door. Vera starts licking and kissing my neck as she pumps in and out of me, skillfully hitting my spot each time. I swear to god, I was so close. Until she pulled her fingers out of my jeans and looked me in the eye with a evil, teasing smirk.

"Get on the bed," she demands. Heat attacks my core in waves, and I do as she asks. I strip out of my shirt and jeans, before laying on her bed. Vera looks over my body with incredibly lustful eyes, and takes off her sweater, revealing her black bra. She joins me on the bed, kissing me roughly. Vera skillfully peels my panties down my legs, and tosses them on the floor.

When she pulls away and begins kissing down my chest, focusing on my breasts, my breathing becomes heavy and leaves my lips in short pants. I struggle to keep my hands to myself, they itch to touch her, feel her warm, soft skin.

"You. Are. So. Fucking. Perfect," she says between kisses on my breasts. I feel a blush rise up my neck. "And I hate it." Finally, she kisses my inner thighs, making me a moaning mess.

"You're so wet and I've barely touched you" she laughs. I whine as she teasingly kisses around my center.

"Vera please!" I beg. The woman looks up from between my legs with a stern glare.

"Please what?"

"Oh for the love of - please fuck me!"

Vera chuckles and finally kisses me where I need her most.

"Oh!" I whine, arching my back instinctively. I use one hand to gather her hair and keep it out of her way. This, she allows for some reason. Vera uses her skilled tongue to get the loudest possible moans out of me. A string of curse words and exclamations leave my mouth in a frenzy. She focuses on my clit, and I can feel my high coming again. I whimper and whine.
And then she pulls away, again.

"Duuude!" I whine, childishly, propping myself up with my elbows. She laughs at me, before inserting two fingers into my center. I gasp in shock and throw my head back. Her fingers are as skilled as her tongue, and she almost immediately finds my spot. I'm a moaning, squirming mess, and she just sits in front of my center, watching my face intently as she fingers me. My legs keep clamping shut and my lower half squirms, because of the sheer pleasure, until she has enough and holds a hand on my lower abdomen, keeping me in place. That action has me even more of a moaning mess. The way she firmly holds me still with one hand, and quickly pumps in and out of me with another is just so hot. I feel myself clenching around her fingers, and when she uses her tongue on my clit again, while hitting my g-spot, I'm gone.

I'm basically screaming at this point. I hold her still with my hands gripping her hair. As my peak hits me, I start to roll my hips under her satiny tongue.

"Ah, fuck Vera! Oh my god I'm c-" I moan loudly as I orgasm. My eyes begin to water.

Finally, she slows down as I come off of my high. The woman pulls her fingers out of me and licks then clean. Hot.

I'm a sweaty, panting mess. All I can do is stare at her with all the love in the world. Vera smiles at me before flopping and lying next to me, cupping one of my cheeks in her hand. She slowly leans over and kisses me.

I gratefully kiss her back, before she sighs and drops her head beside me. She lays her head in the crook of my neck and I instinctively wrap an arm around her bare waist. She throws an arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer. I hope she can hear how loud my heart is beating for her.

"Vera" I whisper.

"Hmm?" she hums against my neck.

"I-...."

Oh my god what am I doing.

"I really enjoyed that."

Nice save, dumbass.

Vera just chuckles.

"I did too, love."

I was about to tell her I love her! Do I love her? There's no way, how could I actually love my teacher and 35 year old neighbor?!

How couldn't I? How could I not fall in love with every single minute detail about her? I've been stupid, thinking this was just a friends with benefits type thing. I love this woman with everything in me, and I would do anything to make her happy. My heart beats solely for her. To quote Brontë, "He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same."

I've unknowingly been falling for this woman for the last few months, how could I be so oblivious?

Oh, I'm so fucked.

Before I can spiral too much, my phone begins ringing from the pocket of my discarded jeans. I groan and move to grab it, while Vera sits up against the headboard and watches my nude body with a lazy, lustful look in her eye.

Incoming FaceTime
Iris

"Oh fuck me" I grumble. Iris never face times me, she usually will just text, so that's how I know something is wrong. And while I do hate her sometimes, I've found that unfortunately I do care about her. The phone rings a few times and I slip on Vera's top, since it's the closest one I find. I situate myself next to Vera and check my background in the camera. Okay, there's no way she'll be able to tell that I'm in my French teachers bed right now.

"Who is it?" Vera asks, holding the sheets over her body, even though she has a bra on.

"Iris" I grumble. Vera looks at me with concern and shoots me a look that says "Don't you dare take that call."

I slide the button to answer, and I'm greeted with a puffy faced Iris. Her eye makeup is beyond smeared, and she just looks beat.

"What's going on?" I ask her, concern lacing my voice. Iris sniffles and wipes a few tears.

"I just found out that this boy I've been going out with had a girlfriend the whole time!" she sobs. I restrain the urge to roll my eyes at her. From my peripheral, I can see Vera laugh a little. I reach over and pinch her shoulder, shutting her up. She smacks my thigh, violently.

"Ow!- Um- how did you find out?" I ask, accidentally letting out a strangled groan of pain.

"His- his girlfriend dm'ed me!" Iris cries. "I know he sounds like a dick, but I really really  liked him Aria.."

"I'm sorry Iris. He's a shit person and you don't deserve someone like him."

"He could be so sweet though, and then he cut me off over a text when his girlfriend confronted him!"

I really wanted to tell her that it's just how boys this age are and she needs to move on for her sake, but I can tell how upset she is by this. And believe it or not, I'm not the worst friend in the world.

"I'm sorry, that's seriously fucked up, he sounds like a piece of shit Iris," I say.

"Whatever. Maybe it's for the best. It just really hurts." she sniffles, wiping tears. "Where are you right now?" she looks inquisitively at the camera. Oh.

"Um, in bed?" Vera noticeably stiffens next to me.

"No, your sheets aren't that color, and you definitely don't have a headboard. Dude, who's bed are you in?" she laughs.

"You don't know her!" I defend myself. I feel Vera chuckle quietly beside me.

"So who is she?? I knew that this is why you'd been so weird lately! You're fucking seeing someone! Aurora guessed it that night at the party! Is she next to you right now?!"

"Well clearly you're feeling better so I'm gonna go!" I groan.

"Did I interrupt your arts and crafts date? HAHA get it? Because scisso-"

I hang up on her.

Vera lets out a guffaw at her comment and I can't hold back my laughter either. We both crack up at that interaction, and the sheer unconventional-ism of this relationship.

"Arts and crafts? I've never heard that before," she chuckles.

"Yeah that one's pretty creative.." I smile. She smiles back at me, her eyes glinting with the sunlight streaming in. She looks fucking breathtaking in this moment, all I want is to draw her. Her hair is roughly tousled, and her lips are slightly red and swollen. A pink blush paints her plump cheeks, and her eyes seem a deeper hue of blue than usual.

"Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what?" I ask. She smiles wider.

"Like you're seeing me for the first time all over again," she chuckles, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Darling, every time I see you it's like the first time. Every time I see you I fall in love with you all over again." I admit this with a sheepish smile. Love makes me cheesy.

Vera bites her lip to contain a grin, and shuffles closer to me to be able to give me a soft, slow kiss. The kiss expresses our true feelings in a way that words never could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.8K 34
Veronica Silvers is happily married with two adorable children. However, when her dad dies unexpectedly, everything changes. One day at the cemetery...
122K 4.7K 28
Xiomara isn't having the best luck with dating. When it comes to her priorities, her life as a mother of four and a striving film director seems to b...
3.1M 94.3K 31
girlxgirl HIGHEST RANKING(S): #1 IN GIRLONGIRL #1 IN GIRLS #1 IN TEACHER #5 IN GXG An emotionally battered woman with a craving for a attention and a...
481K 18.8K 66
• Rhea just finished her first year of college, but with a strained relationship with her parents... she has no home to come back to during summer br...