๐˜’รถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ / ๐˜Ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

By vivalafoo

{๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™} ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก. ๐™ˆ๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ... More

disclaimer {please read}
sick love {Ghost}
like clockwork {Kรถnig}
unlucky medic {Kรถnig}
forever and always {Kรถnig}
it was for the mission {Ghost}
one last act {Ghost}
reincarnation {Ghost}
reincarnation pt 2 final {Ghost}
make me feel like i'm human {Ghost}
prized possession {Kรถnig}
bed ridden with a fever {Ghost}
bed ridden with a fever pt 2 {Ghost}
bed ridden with a fever pt 3 final {Ghost}
forbidden love pt 1 {Kรถnig}
forbidden love pt 2 {Kรถnig}
forbidden love pt 3 final {Kรถnig}
I promise {Ghost}
a good pet pt 1 {Ghost}
a good pet pt 2 final {Ghost}
traitor pt 1 {Kรถnig}
traitor pt 2 {Kรถnig}
traitor pt 3 final {Kรถnig}
tastes like strawberries {Ghost}
tastes like strawberries pt 2 {Ghost}
tastes like strawberries pt 3 final {Ghost}
taste of heaven pt 1 {Ghost}
taste of heaven pt 2 final {Ghost}
his painter {Ghost}
hook, line, and sinker pt 1 {Ghost}
hook, line, and sinker pt 2 final {Ghost}
he comes home from deployment pt 1 {Ghost}
he comes home from deployment pt 2 {Ghost}
he comes home from deployment pt 3 final {Ghost}
kneel pt 1 {Ghost}
kneel pt 2 {Ghost}
kneel part 3 final {Ghost}
only he cares about you pt 1 {Ghost}
only he cares about you pt 2 {Ghost}
only he cares about you pt 3 final {Ghost}
mafia au pt 1 {Ghost}
mafia au pt 2 {Ghost}
mafia au pt 3 final {Ghost}
failed attempt {Ghost}
{lil note to my peeps} โ‹†ห™โŸกโ™ก
your his mission {Ghost}
nothing more, nothing less {Ghost}
nothing more, nothing less pt 2 final {Ghost}
guilty pleasures {Ghost}
mine and mine alone part 1 {Kรถnig}
mine and mine alone pt 2 final {Kรถnig}
sick and twisted {Ghost}
{ author's note }

singer au {Kรถnig}

5.5K 94 51
By vivalafoo

{mature}

König leaned up against one of the set walls casually, arms crossed, his long, dark hair slightly mussed, a small smile on his lips.

You stood in front of him, your eyes focused on styling his black hair as your fingers and comb ran through his hair.

It was obvious that he was trying his best to be still while you did your magic. But the way your fingers slide along the back of his neck almost inevitably caused a shiver to run down his spine.

He wouldn't lie to himself. It felt good.

When he noticed your eyes glance at him for a quick moment, he blushed just a bit.

You just smiled at him, oblivious to what your fingers were doing to him. The poor man was about to melt into a puddle if you kept it up. He cleared his throat.

"Are... are we almost done here? I have to get on stage in five-"

Your fingers trailed along his hairline a moment longer and his brain completely turned to mush.

"...scheisse...minutes..."

"Almost, almost."

You murmured softly as you added the last few finishing touches, your lips parted slightly as you focused.

As usual, the light touch of your fingers against his scalp was enough to drive him wild, but when he remembered all too suddenly how those lips must feel on his, his heart started hammering loudly inside his chest.

"I..."

He tried to say something, anything, something witty and charming like he always did, but no words came out at all.

He was head over heels for his own hair dresser.

"There! All done. You look handsome as always, König."

The way his name rolled off your lips made him feel butterflies in his stomach.
God, how he just wanted to kiss you already.

He stared right back at you, the way your eyes sparkled in the glow of the backstage lights, the way your full, pink lips moved when you smiled. He swallowed hard and tried to compose himself.

"Scheisse, you're as good at making my hair as you are at making me crazy, y/n."

"Well, it's my job to make you look good, no?"

His hair looked fantastic, though no doubt it helped that he had the same striking good looks that have brought countless women drooling to their knees for him.

Including you.
You just hid it well.

"The hair thing, ja."

He ran his hand lightly though it, giving his hair a small shake that made it move just enough to fall into exactly the right place.

Konig's eyes fell onto your lips again. Those lips... those beautiful, tempting, lips of your. He would gladly lose himself in those if he could.

"But, you wouldn't believe how often I think about those lips."

"Think less about my lips and more about singing, Konig. Go, you guys are up."

He reached out and touched your chin, tilting your face up to look him in the eyes. His fingers trailed down past the soft skin of your neck and to your collarbone, pausing for a moment before letting them come to rest there.

An almost silent whine escaped his lips as he leaned closer to your face.

"And if I don't want to? Y/n you make me goddamn crazy, liebe."

"Crazy is an overstatement, Konig. I won't be you stylist anymore if you don't go sing. Your fans are waiting for you."

Your voice just a whisper as you stared into his eyes.

He didn't even try to deny that his fans were the last thing on his mind at the moment, and when he leaned in a bit closer, your faces mere inches apart now, he lowered his voice to a low murmur.

"I'm care for fans right now, y/n. Just you."

You let out a laugh as you pulled away from him, your eyes lingering on his face. All around them the lights flicker and bounced off their bodies, the cheering of the fans in the air.

"I should be the last thing on your mind right now. König, you need to go sing."

He pouted a bit, as if his expression alone could possibly make you change your mind. He made no attempt to walk away, even when the lights came up and his band members started playing their opening.

"Please? Just a kiss? I'll even take a peck on the cheek. Bitte liebling.

You looked at him defeated, your hands on your hips as you stared up at him. With a sigh, you nodded.

"Fine. A peck on the cheek is all you'll get. But then you have to go preform, got it?"

"Yes, yes, liebling."

As soon as your lips touched his cheek, he felt himself lose all control of himself. His body responded to your lips so well that it almost made him moan loudly.

And even though it was only a peck, the way you did it left him reeling.

"...I want more." He groaned out, his voice a soft whimper.

His voice was dripping with desire, a look in his eyes that told you his thoughts are anything but innocent right now.

"Absolutely not!" You began to push him towards the stage. "Go sing, now!"

He almost seemed to pout as you pushed him towards the stage, even going as far as to drag his feet like a little kid.

"Right, right. The fans."

He walked quickly onstage and joined his band, the guitar strap over his shoulder and the microphone in his hand, ready for his moment in the spotlight.

He was not ashamed to admit he was very attached to you. As in, borderline obsessed with you and the way your fingers lingered on his skin while you touched up his hair.

While he sang, he kept his eyes on you, singing every romantic word of every song and silently directing it at the hair dresser by his side.

——————————————

Once their set was over, Konig slung his guitar strap over his shoulder and walked offstage, his eyes never leaving yours even a moment.

"I'm going to need another kiss, schatz."

"What? Absolutely not! Why?"

"Because that one didn't satisfy me."

"Bitte? Just... just one little kiss to hold me over until I go home, okay? And I'll be a good boy, Y/n."

"Don't say that, you idiot! There's people here!"

Konig let out a low groan when you put your hand over his mouth to silence him. He pulled your hand away, peppering it with kisses as he held it near his lips.

It was evident that his eyes were filled with that undeniable look of pure lust in his eyes.

"Then give me that kiss, liebling."

His jaw muscles flexed as he let out a desperate whimper, looking at you with that same pleading expression in his eyes.

"Give me that kiss, and I'll be a good boy. I swear."

Oh God.

Your felt your face flush, your stomach doing back-flips.

A part of you didn't want to let him have his way, you didn't want to let him think that he could demand just anything from you and you would just give.

But then again, who wouldn't do anything for him?

And that part of you wanted to give him that kiss. His dark eyes, his voice - you could fall in love with this puppy-like guy if you weren't careful enough .

Your lips parted slightly and with a tiny smile on your face, you leaned forward.

König grinned as he watched your lips part, his heart hammering out of his chest at the way your lips was so close to him.

It was only a sweet, simple kiss - a simple peck - but it was more than enough to make him go weak in the knees.

"Again."

"Again? König, that's enough for tonight!"

"Just one more, please."

He begged with a low murmur as he tried to convince you to give him at least one more. His rough hands caressed your hips, pulling you closer to him.

And his voice, so desperate, so needy, it almost sounded pathetic.

"Scheiße, bitte... I need it..."

The way Konig looked completely pathetic right now; his head hanging low, his voice weak. His fingers began to run along your hips, his nails gently digging into your skin as he moved even closer to you.

"I'll be good, I swear... just... just a kiss. I need it."

Even as he said that, he knew it wasn't true. He doesn't need it. He wanted it. He craved it.

You could just tell him no. Tell him your not going to give in to him. Make him quit with the puppy eyes and the desperate begging.

But he looked so cute. So...submissive.

Dear Lord.

The way his fingers moved on your hips, how he touched you in ways that made your heart skip a beat, and that look - that desperate, pleading look - in his eyes made it all too difficult to resist him.

"Please, Y/n..." He groaned, his hands running over any area of skin they could reach, his fingers digging into your dress.

And you gave in. Your lips touched his again. You felt him wrap his arms around your waist, pulling you even closer to him, desperate for as much of you as he can get.

He moaned softly as he tilted his head to the side, trying to get an even better kiss. A perfect kiss.

This won't do. He needed more.

Not a moments hesitation, he grabbed your hand and led you back to his dressing room, not even bothering to pay much attention to his band members or the workers.

"König, what are you doing?"

"Something I should've done awhile back."

"What?"

He practically shoved you through the door and slammed it shut behind him, a low, animalistic moan escaping his lips when he finally had you alone with him.

He sat down on a chair and lifted you onto his lap and brought his lips to your ears, his fingers gripping your ass.

"How long do you think we have, liebe?"

His words were spoken with a desperate murmur, his breath warm on your ear.

"Long? F-For what?"

"I think we have enough time for a quick 'chat', ja?"

His fingers tugged at the bottom of your dress, almost begging to rip it off you, all the while the noticeable bulge grew in his pants.

If his words didn't have you melting already, it was his fingers gripping your ass that did the ultimate work.

You felt a wave of heat rush through your body, a shiver run down your spine as he pulled you close and kissed you, your own fingers finding their way into his hair and grasping handfuls of it.

"I think...too little time, Konig..."

Little moans escaped your lips as your head rolled back, exposing your beautiful neck to him.

The moment his warm, wet tongue found that sensitive spot on your neck, a low groan left your lips. One of your hands grabbed his shoulder for support as your brain flooded with pleasure.

The feel of his tongue against your skin was almost too good as your nails dug into his shoulders in an attempt to not collapse while your legs squirmed with need.

"You're already wet down there, ja? Look at you, prinzessin. Practically riding me...scheisse..."

"Shut up and do something about it then...fuck, König...please..."

And he did. Pushing your dress up till it was on your hips, his fingers found your black lingerie, already wet, teasingly running his fingertips near your clit.

"Scheisse, y/n. Fucking dripping already for me."

He pressed two fingers against your clit, rubbing it ever so gently. Rubbing and flicking it through the wet fabric of your underwear, he watched you.

"Wanna know, something y/n?"

He whispered to you as his lips hovered over your own, his eyes looking at her hungrily as he continued to edge you, his fingers rubbing your clit more.

It took every single ounce of his sanity to not fuck you raw.

"W-What's that?"

Your legs quivered, your fingernails feeling like tiny hooks digging into his shoulders as you pushed your body closer to his.

"Every single time you styled my hair, those little fingers of yours in my hair...I thought how good they would look around my cock. Your pink nails painted all pretty, covered in my cum...schiesse. Had me jacking myself off, imagining it was them wrapped around it."

'Holy shit.'

Your mouth hung open as you looked at him in pure lust and confusion . You felt your legs shaking, signaling you were close.

"E-Every time?"

"Every goddamn time, y/n. Had me feeling like a dog in heat."

Just as you were close, he pulled his fingers away from your clothed clit, your panties soaked in your juices.

"Ah, du bist nah dran (you're close). Not yet, liebe."

"Konig, please..."

"I know, I know, liebe."

His fingers trailed down the fabric of your dress, tugging at the zipper as his lips now pressed hard against your own, taking in the sweet taste of your mouth.

"Your...your dress. It's a nice dress schatz, but... I'm going to have to take it off. Maybe I should rip it off you, ja?"

Even the lightest of touches were causing your body to tremble and the way he kissed you sent you completely over the edge.

"You'll ruin it." You breathed out as his lips left your lips, your words almost sounding like a moan. "Don't you dare do that. Cost me half my paycheck."

"I'll buy you more dresses, liebe. Even prettier ones. I promise."

Without giving you a chance to reply, he ripped it off you , his eyes devouring your skin as it became visible. He bite his lip as he looked at you in utter lust.

It took all his willpower to stop himself to drag you over to the vanity and to fuck you there like a starved animal.

"You're perfect. Absolutely perfect."

Your black lingerie matching your panties... he could proudly say he came by just looking at you .

"Konig.."

"Yes prinzessin?"

His fingers found the clasp of the bra and begin to work on undoing it and soon, it slipped away as he kissed your bare skin eagerly, his lips exploring every inch of your neck, shoulders and collarbone.

"Please."

"Please what, liebe? Use your words, y/n."

"Fuck me...please..."

"Ja, ja, I'm working on it.."

His voice was practically a whisper as he took one of your breasts in his hand, fondling and massaging it. The other breast found their way to his teeth as he sucked and bit at it.

You could feel his bulge practically poking at you, begging for it to be touched. Your fingers grazed over his pants as you began to palm him.

"Fuck...y/n...don't stop, liebe, don't fucking stop..."

Groans and whimpers slipped past his lips as you palmed him, his lips pulling away from your breast. Your fingers pulled down his underwear as his cock stood there in its holy glory.

"Oh my God."

You whispered as you just stared at it. It was already hard and wet with precum.

"Shiesse, don't just stare at it. Touch me, y/n."

You bit her lip and nodded as you began to stroke it, using the precum as lube. His cock was hard and throbbing as he gripped your thighs now, whimpering and groaning.

"Fuck, I can't do this anymore."  He grabbed your arms and took you off his lap, making you kneel.

"Open your mouth, liebe." His eyes met yours as he looked down at you, holding his cock to your lips.

The moment you opened your mouth, he shoved it in, almost choking you. Slow and steadily, you began to suck him off, tears brimming your eyes as you bobbed your head up and down.

"Mmpfh-"

"God, you look so fucking hot right now, y/n. Those pretty lips on my dick ...scheisse."

His rough fingers wiped your tears from your eyes as he stroked your cheek, biting his lip. His own body was shaking, you could tell he was close.

"Y/n...can I cum, please...in your mouth, fuck. Please y/n..." He begged you as he let out moans and noises, bucking his hips into your face.

You nodded as you sucked him off, your teary eyes staring at him as he came into your mouth.

"Fuck, y/n. You don't know what you do to me, you really don't."

His hand on your arm as he pulled you to your feet, he brought you to the vanity in his dressing room, forcing you to look at yourself.

"Konig, what are you doi-"

Not even giving you the chance to finish your sentence, you felt him shove in two of his fingers into your wet pussy. You grasped the edge of the vanity desk as you bent your body, gasping and squirming under his fingers.

"Nein, nein, y/n. Look at yourself. Look at how pretty you look, taking my fingers like that."

He took your chin with his free hand, lifting it to make you look at yourself in the mirror.

You looked pathetic.

Dried tears on your cheeks, your face flushed. Your pale skin against his fully clothed chest. You felt humiliated, being naked as he stood there fucking you with his fingers.

"Such a mess, y/n. I wonder how the others would react to seeing you like this. You're just getting off with my fingers."

"K-Konig...I..fuck..."

It was like your brain just completely shut down and got submerged in an ocean of utter and complete pleasure.

You legs shook as you tried to stand up, your nails grasping the desk. You rocked your hips against his fingers, desperately trying to get any kind of release from it as he pumped his fingers in and out.

"I think...Konig, I'm close..."

You groaned in pleasure, your breath coming out in shallow gasps. You looked at him from the mirror with your half-lidded eyes, your lips parted as if you couldn't wait to kiss him again and taste that hungry desperation on his tongue.

You pushed your body up against his, your head dropping down as you felt your legs shaking from your orgasm that almost came if he hadn't pulled his fingers out.

"W-what, Konig, please..."

You could feel the tip of his dick poking your entrance as you met his desperate eyes through the mirror, silently begging you for your consent.

"Can I, y/n?"

"...please Konig..."

"Please what?"

"I need you...I need you inside me...please..."

"Braves mädchen (good girl)."

Without warning, he slammed into you , hitting your back wall as you tried to adjust to his length and girth.

It hurt.

But it hurt good. Even with how wet you were and with his fingers prepping you beforehand, it still hurt.

Your knees buckled from the force of his thrust, a sharp gasp escaping your lips. He held you up, one hand on your hip as he gripped you to support your weak body, the other wrapped around your throat.

"Good girl. Doing so fucking good for me, ja?"

He held your face up, tilting it so you could see how you were taking him. How your breasts bounced with each thrust.

"Look at you, y/n. Taking me so well. Look at yourself as I fuck you, ja?"

You bare chest now pushed against the vanity desk as your hard nipples rubbed against the desk, adding more pleasure to your already broken mind.

"K-Konig...it hurts.."

You tried to catch your breath, but as you did, he pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into you again, even harder this time.

"You're doing good, prinzessin. So good for me...fuck..."

You could barely breathe, his cock pumping you further and further with each desperate thrust. The sound of hips slapping filled the room.

"M-more...more..."

Each thrust became more desperate as he pounded into you, the desk shaking against your body as you grasped it, almost afraid to let go of it.

"Tell me, liebe, are you close? Fuck...I can feel you tightening around my dick."

"C-close...I'm close..."

You could feel your orgasm building up with each thrust, your eyes rolling back in pure ecstasy as tears ran down your face again.

"K-König let me come...please please make me come..."

"Come for me, prinzessin."

Your legs buckled under you as your orgasm ripped through you, your breath caught in your throat as you panted.

"Im not done, y/n. Now for round 2, liebe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 10.8K 42
in which a large german accented man rescues you โ‰ชโ‰ชโ‰ช kรถnig x reader slow burn mostly gender neutral (in editing for this) fluffy depictions of viol...
29.7K 981 10
After years of staying from apartment to apartment during his breaks from deployment, Simon finally decides to settle down. He purchases a house in a...
4.9K 185 18
Here's part two! If you haven't read Safer With A Ghost Part One, please go do so! :) Enjoy!
547K 14.2K 23
You joined a task force 8 months ago... made some friends... made some enemies too. Just getting to know someone and you've already fucked up. Smut...