A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

By Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... More

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

2.01

1.2K 55 9
By Maria555556

"You could be more patient!" Sanji shouted back, kicking both boys out of his space and glaring at them while Sable crawled all over him.

"That's not fair. You have favouritism!" Luffy cried out.

"I do not" the chef denied even as he leaned down to scoop a few raw chunks of meat for the snake who hissed in thanks to him.

"Ya do darlin'" Anamaria replied with a lighter heart this time. She was still unsure as to why she felt so weird when Sanji 'flirted' with other women (but don't worry. Nami will soon tell her) but she decided that it had to stop.

Ф

Three days have passed for the crew since Robin's recruitment, and the journey has been for once a peaceful one. While some crew members are still suspicious of Robin, she managed to blend herself into the crew rather nicely and can read almost everyone now.

She's managed to join in the crew's daily activities well by taking the lounge chair next to Nami's and reading a book. When she turns the page, she looks up to see Anamaria sitting on the deck with her back to the mast, on the opposite side of where the sleeping swordsman lies, and reading her own book.

The woman who could control water and was keeping her Devil Fruit a secret interested the archaeologist a lot considering how she was. Robin goes back into her book while Luffy, Usopp and Chopper continue to fish on the railing with their backs to the ship.

"Why can't we catch anything?" Chopper sighs in disappointment as he doesn't get a bite from his fishing rod.

"Maybe this area's the problem. Let's try on the other side of the ship" Usopp tilts his head down to the water and reels his line in to find not even his bait on the hook anymore.

Chopper and Luffy silently agree as they get off the railing with Usopp and head to the opposite side of the deck. Anamaria stands on her feet and approaches the boys who were still busily looking over the deck.

"Cant you help us Ana?" Luffy asked the woman when he noticed her besides them.

"Na" she replied, stretching her arm behind her head.

"How come?"

"I never really-learnt how ta-fish, so I won't be much help on your side of it" Ana said as she scratched the back of her head sheepishly.

"That's unacceptable!" Usopp's eyes widened at the explanation before he scowls at her. Usopp smirks in pride as he grabs the open can of worms that's sitting and starts hooking his bait "Now that I'm in a teaching mood, how about I teach you guys my secret cast?"

"Yea, come on!" Luffy and Chopper look at him with wide eyes before they eagerly nod as the sniper started to teach them how to.

"Ok, first you all need to hook your bait onto the hook" Usopp grins at the excitement. Once all their hooks hold some bait, Usopp puts his finger on top of the clip that's holding the spool of fishing line "Now you have to get ready to release the line as you pull it back and then cast it out as far away from the boat as possible"

He pulls his rod back and, just before he casts it, he pulls the clip to release the line to cast it into the ocean. Luffy and Chopper grin in excitement as the line flies about ten feet from the ship. Usopp grins at the long cast before he turns to the others.

"Then the fish handle the rest. You guys give it a shot now"

Luffy nods as he casts his line out with no problems as it flies out at twice the distance that Usopp casted out. Chopper goes into heavy point just when he found the clip to his pole. The two pirates pull back at the same time, but accidentally pull the clips too early to send their hooks flying backwards. When they pulled forward to cast their lines, they both freeze in shock when they hear something behind them rip.

When their lines flew over them all four pirates look up in shock to see a white t-shirt caught in the two hooks, and land in the sea just a few feet away from them. Chopper transforms back into brain point, when he looks down at the ripped up short sleeve shirt, and begins to get scared.

"Umm guys, does that shirt belong to the person I think it does?"

"Hhahahahahaha" Ana laughs out loud at the realisation.

Usopp and Luffy nervously nod as Anamaria looked back to see a shirtless Zoro waking up from his nap. When he looks down to see the scar on his toned chest, instead of his shirt, his eyes opened in shock.

"What the hell happened to my shirt?!" the boys turned to face the sea to try and avoid the swordsman's suspicion. Zoro looks at the fishermen in confusion "Hey guys, do you know what happened to my shirt?"

The three of them only shake their heads as they keep their eyes on the water. Zoro raises an eyebrow at their nervousness when Chopper's line starts getting pulled. Chopper goes into heavy point and starts reeling. Luffy gets off the railing, and hands Zoro his fishing rod before he grabs a net for the fish, but when the fish starts fighting back, it starts pulling Chopper towards the edge.

However, before either of them can go overboard Zoro and Luffy grab onto Chopper and pull him back. Usopp grabs the net from Luffy's hands as he drops his rod onto the deck and gets behind them.

"Hurry up and reel it in before it gets away!"

Chopper yelps in shock at the squirming fish that's half the size of him as they pull it over the railing and into the net. Usopp screams when the fish almost bites his toe, but he flips the net upside down so the fish can't escape and grabs his mallet from his satchel.

"USOPP HAMMER!" Anamaria keeps laughing out loud as she and others watch Usopp whack both heads with the hammer. He had to whack it at least ten times before the fish passed out with a group of lumps forming on the heads.

"It's so smaaaaaall" Luffy protested while the others nod in agreement except for Zoro, who's noticing a piece of white fabric at the corner of the left head's mouth.

"What's this?" the three pirates stiffen up as Zoro opens the mouth and pulls out the fabric until a small, slimy, wad of Zoro's shirt comes out. The swordsman's eyebrow twitched at the remains of his shirt before he drops it and glares at the fishermen "You used my shirt as bait?!"

The three of them nervously gulp under his glare as they step away from him. Chopper runs behind Anamaria to hide with most of his body visible.

"I-it was an accident. Don't laugh Ana!" he cried out as the woman had to lean on her knees due to the strong laughter racking through her.

"Your shirt makes a great bait though. Can we use another one? We need to catch a bigger fish" Luffy nods when he looks at the tasty fish with a large smile.

Usopp and Chopper look at the captain in disbelief of the poorly timed request when they hear the sound of a sword unsheathing. Once the three of them see Zoro with a sword in his hand, they waste no time in making a run for it.

"We're sorry!" Usopp calls out as he runs away and ducks to dodge the back of the blade from hitting his head.

"Sorry won't cut it!" Zoro says as he runs after them while he swings the back of the sword at them, but they continue to narrowly dodge it every time.

Ж

"They're all hopeless..." Nami sweat drops at the chase before she gets back to her magazine. Robin giggles at the chase when she sees the four of them running around all over the deck to avoid the swordsman's wrath.

"What's Ann-chi doing?" the archaeologist asked the navigator when Ana stepped forward.

"Teaching them a lesson" Nami smirked.

The boys soon calmed down as Sanji announced that dinner was going to be grilled fish tonight while holding Anamaria's catches in the air proudly. The woman felt a shiver go up her neck making the hairs there stand on end as she looked back to where the desert land was.

Ж

Back in Alubarma, a towering figure dressed in a dark cape that obscured most of his form except for his eyes and part of a red face tattoo, was staring at the board where the pirate bounties were. His eyes had stayed on a certain young boy's for a bit until another poster close to it caught his attention. The stranger snatched it from the board to get a closer look at it before staring out in direction of the sea.

Ф

Ж

Anamaria's eyes fluttered open as the first rays of the morning sun pierced through the thin veil of her slumber. She had been nestled in the cosy embrace of her hammock in the crow's nest, relishing the last few moments of warmth it offered. However, her peaceful reprieve was abruptly interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Oi!" Zoro's gruff voice called out, breaking the tranquil silence of the morning. He stood below, his green hair mussed from sleep, eyes focused on her with an unspoken challenge.

"Can't a girl get some beauty sleep around here?" she mumbled, half-tempted to ignore the persistent swordsman. Anamaria groaned, stretching her arms and legs in protest.

But Zoro was having none of it. He had a fiery determination in his eyes, and without warning, he lunged forward, attempting to drag her from her place on the crow's nest. Anamaria clung to the main mast with all her strength, refusing to be dislodged so easily.

"Come on, Snake Lady" Zoro grunted, muscles straining as he tugged on her "I need a sparring partner" Anamaria shot him a mischievous grin even as her grip weakened.

"Come up with a better name first, Greeny" she countered, her sly smile challenging his determination. Finally, Zoro managed to pry her from her sanctuary, and she slid down the mast, landing on the ship's deck with a thud.

"Sanji! Darlin'!" she called out, her voice a playful sing-song "Come look what Greeny is doing!"

"Shhh. Everyone else is asleep, and are you seriously telling on me?" Zoro's eyes widened with panic as he whispered urgently.

Anamaria's laughter bubbled up as she stood and reached over for Fang's sheath, which she had propped against the mast in case any threats dared approach the ship during her watch.

Ж

With the sounds of clashing metal the rest of the Going Merry crew stirred awake. Luffy's head popped out of his hammock and out the door of the boys' room like a jack-in-the-box, his trademark grin splitting his face as he sensed something exciting was afoot.

"What's going on?" he asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Greeny wants ta spar with me" Anamaria announced with a wink from her spot from which she was keeping the other man's two swords at bay. Luffy's eyes lit up with excitement, and he shot out of his hammock like a bullet.

"I wanna watch!" he exclaimed, sprinting towards the impromptu training area Zoro had set up on the deck.

Sanji, looking dishevelled and grumpy, joined the scene too, muttering something about needing his morning coffee. He, too, couldn't resist the prospect of a good fight when he knew Marimo would end up embarrassed, and it gave him the chance to cheer for Anamaria and show her just how much he believed in her, he thought with hearts dancing across his eyes.

Ж

Zoro and Anamaria squared off on the sunny deck, their swords gleaming in the morning light. Anamaria's unique fighting style, inspired by her serpentine motions, combined fluid grace with deadly precision. Zoro, the master swordsman, sought to challenge himself against her unique techniques.

Their continuing clash of blades was mesmerizing, the rhythmic sound of steel meeting steel filling the air, sometimes a hissing noise came from Anamaria forcefully making the acid coming from Fang to recede as best she could.

The rest of the crew finally came out and gathered around, their cheers and encouragement creating an atmosphere of excitement. As the battle raged on, it appeared to be that Zoro and Anamaria were evenly matched. Their skills complemented each other in an uncanny way, and it was anyone's guess who would emerge victorious.

"This is awesome! Keep going, guys!" Luffy, watching with wide eyes, couldn't help but shout enthusiastically.

The spar continued, the intensity growing with each passing moment until finally, the two came to a standstill. Ana had Fang pressed against the torso of Zoro while the man had managed to take out one of his two swords in his mouth and place it with his mouth against her neck, forcing her to hold her head up high. After a few moments of deep breaths, they took back their swords and sheathed them.

"Good spar" Zoro smiled ever so slightly, holding his hand out to shake Anamaria's. The woman smiled but kept it away making him suspicious. Zoro grabbed her wrist before she could move it away and saw the burns on her left hand.

"What did you do?" he asked her while Chopper trotted forward to treat her.

"I told ya, it's hard ta keep control of Fang's acid. Sometimes I have to hold it meself. But don't ya worry doc," she told the deer as he quickly binded her hand "It don't hurt much anymore" that definitely didn't make any of them fell any better "I'll go fer a swim. It reacts best in cold water"

"Here you are Ana-chwan" Sanji pulled out a canteen full of water faster than any of them could blink and gave it to Chopper "I'll make sure to find some gloves to stop that from happening"

The reindeer ignored Anamaria's sigh and poured the cool water on the palm of her hand. After a few seconds, everyone's attention was taken when the doctor of the ship gasped.

"What is-oh hell naw" Ana shook her head as if trying to deny that her body was doing anything even weirder than she could already do.

When all the others looked down they could see why she and Chopper had reacted that way. The open burn wounds that were touched by the water appeared to be normal, but if they waited for a bit, one by one they were knitting themselves back together into the healthy skin it had once been.

Chopper, the crew's doctor examined the phenomenon closely. He touched the healed skin, feeling its texture and warmth.

"I've never seen anything like this" he mumbled, his large eyes wide with amazement "It's as if your body is regenerating with the help of the water somehow"

"This is unbelievable" Sanji said, his voice tinged with awe as he took the woman's hand in his own and even dropped a now forgotten cigarette that he had been smoking (it was swiped up before it could even touch the deck and in Ana's mouth but no one else noticed this) "Ana-chwan, do you have any idea how this is happening?"

"Could it be a side effect from the blessing you've told us about?" Robin asked the woman.

"It could be" Anamaria shrugged and stood up.

"Hey wait a second, we should examine you closer up. What if there's something else?" Nami said as she forced the dark haired woman to sit back down "Chopper, give her a full check-up"

While Ana was being 'checked on' by Chopper, she couldn't ignore how Sanji, Usopp and Luffy remained uncomfortably close to her. The cook had taken it upon himself to bring a whole ass trolley with all sorts of sweet foods and drinks and kept himself at less than an arm's length away from the woman.

Luffy was a bit less respectful of her personal space (it's Luffy what does she expect) and was leaning right over her head to see the now clear skin on the palm of Anamaria's hand, sometimes leaning so far forward that the poor woman's neck was bent down. Usopp had a more mellow reaction, on the outside. Inside he was panicking like he always did.

"What happened to her wounds? Is she a devil? Is there something wrong with her skin? Is she hurt?..." etcetera...

After a full half hour of Chopper inspecting Anamaria's previously wounded hand, he let her go shower since all that had happened right after the spar with Zoro.

"We're getting close to the Grand Line" Nami said.

"Maybe we'll run into the FishMan Island" Usopp said as he tried to shake himself off the shock from Anamaria's extended powers.

"Oooh~ where the beautiful mermaids are, with their pale skin and long golden hair, their scales are said to shine under the water..." Sanji began to rant making Anamaria judge her own tanned skin from working too much under the sun and the small scars, her hair which was as black as...no! What the hell was she doing, comparing herself to others? Since when did she care, so she took to simply glaring at the cook.

"Huh, that's strange" Nami said after the excitement for the possibility of seeing mermaids died down a bit.

"What is it?" Robin walked up to the orange haired navigator as the Nami stared at the Log Pose on her wrist.

"It's weird, the Log pose appears to be pointing upwards" Nami said as she inspected it closer up.

"Ah, that must mean we're reaching the sky islands" the archaeologist told them.

"Sky islands!?" Luffy shouted in excitement "What are those?"

"Apparently, there are stories of a city of gold held up by islands that float in the sky" Robin said.

"That can't be true. It's supposed to be a myth so it must be that the Log Pose is broken or not working" Nami shook her head as Anamaria and their captain stared at the archaeologist with curious eyes until Luffy spots something.

"What's that?" he asked pointing to the sky as a shadow fell over them.

"A ship...A SHIP?!" Nami shouted in a panic "OPEN THE SAILS, ANA GET US AS FAR FROM HERE AS YOUO CAN!"

The black haired woman complied as she raised the water under the Going Merry and made the ship move until it was far away enough that when the falling ship reached the water it only created a small splash and some other parts of it that flew at them which Zoro cut through.

"It's a ship that came from the sky" Usopp said in a trembling voice.

"That must mean the Sky Island is real!" Luffy shouted in excitement at the thought of it.

"We-well..."

"We might as well go see if there's something on it that might lead us to the Islands, if, they do exist" Nami told them "We need a small group of us to go down there and find whatever you think might be useful"

"I wanna go! I wanna go!" Luffy jumped up and down until Nami punched the top of his head, making him go duck by Ana's side.

"Ya can't swim cap. How are ya gettin' down there?" Anamaria asked the boy.

"With...this!" Usopp shouted as he brought out, with some struggle, a huge barrel like thing with goggles and in the misshapen shape of a round person.

"Wow! What's that!?" Luffy shouted.

"I...didn't give it a name yet, but this will let you go underwater and still breathe. See this tube?" Luffy and Chopper nodded "It comes to this pump and it takes air into this thing"

"That's amazing Usopp!" Chopper and Luffy shouted.

"Ohohoho, of course. Only I, the Great Captain Usopp, can create such things" the man said as his head raised up proudly.

"I'll go too" Ana said "Maybe Sable and I can get the cap out o' trouble if he gets into some"

"Me too" Zoro and Sanji chorused, giving each other dirty looks as that happened.

"All right then, just make sure to try and find something that takes us to where we want to go" Nami warned them "I'm sure that there must be something like that on that boat"

"Not to worry Nami! I'll be sure to find what you need to bring us to the sky!" Sanji said happily.

"I'm counting on you guys!" Nami nods with a casual grin.

"Move" Ana grumbled at Sanji who was forced to step back when she lightly pushed him back.

The rest of the crew simply watched as Anamaria did a beautiful swam dive into the water, a large scaled torso following close behind her before the rest of them joined her when Chopper goes into heavy point and pulls on the lever to release the air lines just as the boys jump into the unknown depths of the Grand Line.

Ж

"Guys, this is Chopper. Can you hear me?" as the reel keeps feeding the trio more of the line Chopper speaks into the three sound devices at the top of the machine (Anamaria was swimming individually since Sable pushed her along without the device strapped to her, which is why she couldn't hear Chopper).

"This is Luffy! Whoa, there are a ton of monsters down here!" Luffy's voice begins to ring out through the speaker on the right.

"Is that a sea snakes' den?" Zoro's voice starts speaking up from the middle speaker, as he looks around his underwater surroundings.

"Sanji here, and oh shit, they're coming this way!" Sanji's voice comes out of the last speaker, as the surprised chef sees the den. The sounds stop coming out of the three devices, with the rest of the crew looking at them blankly.

"Looks like it worked" Nami nods in satisfaction, as she turns away from the machine.

"What part of that worked?!" Usopp asks as he looks at his carefree friend in utter shock.

"Those three will be fine. Ana and Sable are there with them. Chopper, pull the brake" Nami brushes off his worry, as she leans on the railing, and looks at the reel.

"Ok" Chopper complies to the demand, and pulls on the brake to stop any more of the air line from going into the water.

SALVAGE~

SALVAGE~

SALVAGE~

SALVAGE THE SEA~

The others look out in confusion to see a giant ship, with a monkey and cross bananas painted on the sails, approaching the Merry. Half the crew members stand by the railing, to play the cymbals in unison, while they continue to chant 'Salvage'. Robin grows curious by the upcoming crew, and goes to speak, when they hear a whistle blow to stop the chant.

"STOP THE SHIP!" the Straw Hats on the ship look up in mild shock to see a large man, who looks just like a gorilla in an orange-yellow jumpsuit, approach the railing.

The monkey man doesn't notice the other pirates, as he speaks to his crew.

"Men, is this where the ship landed?"

"Yes sir, Captain Masira!" his crew mates called out in unison, so the ape man happily cheers, while he raises his massive arms into the air.

"THEN PREPARE TO SALVAGE THE SHIP! OOK! OOK!"

The crew members chant out monkey sounds back to their captain, then ready their large hooks to send them to the ocean floor. The Straw Hats just sweat drop at the scene in front of them, as they blankly watch them get ready to salvage.

"Just when I thought this day couldn't be any weirder..." Nami says as she watches the monkey man order his men around. When the large man finally notices that his ship's not the only one afloat, he looks at the other crew in confusion.

"What are you guys doing in my territory?"

"What do you mean? You own this part of the sea?" Chopper asked the man in confusion.

"That's right, every sunken ship around these parts belongs to me. None of you messed with my stuff, right?" Masira nods as he scowls at the intruders.

"Looks like he wants to salvage the ship too" Robin raises an eyebrow at the question before she silently speaks to Nami and Usopp.

"So what? This is our chance!" Nami nods with a mischievous grin as she whispers back.

"OI, STOP BLABBERING AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!" Masira yells out as his patience starts to shrink.

"Sorry, but can I ask you a question?" The navigator gives him a friendly smile, as she raises her hand. The monkey man looks surprised, but after a moment, he nods with a grin.

"You wanna ask me something?! Go ahead!" he cried out.

"Where did you come from? Are you planning to scrape the sunken ship?"

"Do you think I look like a monkey?" the monkey man completely ignores the question, as soon as he mistook the word scrape for ape.

"She didn't say anything like that..." Chopper sweat drops at the off-topic question.

"Hahaha, thanks for noticing!" Masira just ignores him as he chuckles from the compliment, he thought he received.

"S-so are you going to salvage the ship?" Usopp raises an eyebrow at the odd man, before he puts on a nervous smile.

"Of course I am! No matter how large the sunken ship is, there's not a single boat that I can't salvage!" Masira smirks with pride as he gives him a thumbs up.

"Then can we watch?" Nami asks with an innocent smile, so he looks at them in shock.

"You guys never saw a salvage before?!" he immediately beams with excitement as he points to his crew "Alright, just watch us, and you'll see how it's done!"

"Boss!" everyone turns their attention of one of Masira's crew members who is slumping down over one of his knocked-out scuba divers. "The crew that went down below to hook the ship has been knocked out cold!"

"Was it a sea monster?" Masira narrows his eyes at the news, as he goes over to his knocked-out men.

"No sir, it looks like they were punched! Someone might be down there!" fury begins to well up in the monkey man from the possibility, before he turns to the Merry.

"Hey you!" Nami, Usopp and Chopper tense up under his glare, as the other girl remained calm under his anger "There's something going on down there so be careful!" the scared trio calms down, when they realize that he didn't figure out that it was Luffy, and nod with a nervous grin. Masira casually waves at them before he turns to his crew with excitement in his eyes "Alright men, just ignore the audience and salvage the ship! Don't be nervous!"

The men nervously chant before they get to work in getting a second team of men into scuba suits. As they work on setting up their next team, they make an extra effort to make their work shown to the Straw Hats.

"It looks like they're really proud of salvaging..." Usopp sweat drops at the extra effort as he stares at their work.

Ж

Underwater, the shadow of the new ship caught Anamaria's attention as Sable easily wrapped herself around another one of the sea snakes to keep it away from Ana. The woman's eyebrows furrowed in curiosity until Zoro and Sanji knocked against her making her push them away and keep swimming around the now ruined ship.

Ж

"Probably just want to show off" Nami says. the water below them began to bubble with air bubbles as the scuba divers were about to jump into the water.

"Be careful of the mysterious enemy guys!" Masira says as he watches his three scuba divers dive into the depths of the Grand Line. Just a few moments later Usopp's communication devices on his barrel suits start acting up from Luffy's voice.

"Whoa, what's with the...?!" Usopp and Nami quickly block all three communication devices with their hands, but that didn't stop Luffy's outburst from being heard by Masira.

"What was that?" Usopp scrambles to find an excuse for the outburst, but can't come up with a thing. To distract him from the question instead, he points to the other ship's monkey figurehead.

"W-whoa, what's with the figurehead?!" Masira looks to his figurehead before he smiles at his guests.

"Oh, so you noticed? This figurehead isn't just here for decoration!" the crew looks at him in confusion as he calls out to his men "Barco Hunter forward!"

"Yes sir!" the salvagers rush to the front of the ship, to get to work on attaching a hook to the metal loop on the monkey's head.

Once done, they got to work on cranking the giant fishing line, to push the line along with the hook, and figurehead off the ship. Once it's a few feet from the ship, the crew releases the line to drop the statue into the water.

The Straw Hats look in shock to see that instead of the statue floating, it dove into the water. While Nami and the others that were sailing on the Going Merry waited anxiously for what would happen.

Ж

Anamaria and Zoro helped carry their captain up to the surface once they had seen the ship that was docked near the Going Merry. She and the other four managed to make their way onto the deck of their crew's ship to see the monkey looking man on the other ship shouting things at them as they surfaced.

"What's goin' on?" Ana asked Nami as she brought all the water out from the swordsman's and Sanji's clothes.

"They want to 'raid' the ship too" Nami said in a whisper as she saw that Masira now saw that they were indeed salvaging from the ship that had fallen from the sky.

Right as the other crew tried to attack them, a large creature rose from the sea in front of them. From the distance, what appeared to be giant figures also came into view making both crews panic.

Nami shared a small look with Anamaria and the woman nodded her head, pushing their ship forward just as Masira fell on their deck making the navigator panic and punch him out of their ship so that he fell back to his own while he cursed at them.

"MONSTERS!" the ape-man turns to see the Sea King now attacking them and he goes to attack, but is stopped momentarily when he sees the other crew rush to sail away before the monsters could touch them.

"BU-BYE APE MAN!" Ana shouted back at him as the Going Merry sailed along quickly with a bit of extra help from the sea currents that were going against the natural one.

Once the crew finds that they're safe from harm under the clear blue sky, everyone, except for Robin, lie down on the deck from their exhaustion.

"That was nuts. What the hell was that thing?" Luffy asks, but no one's able to give him a proper answer. Sanji sits up, with his back to the railing, then grabs a lighter and cigarette from his pocket to start smoking.

"This whole day has been insane" Anamaria and Nami nod in agreement as the orange haired navigator sat up and the dark haired woman pulled out Vivi's bag of sweets (I don't know how they haven't run out yet 😅), and Nami at the three large sacks that the trio brought with them from the shipwreck "At least something came out of it. What kind of treasure did you guys get?"

Luffy eagerly grins at the memory of what they got, before he and Zoro pour out the contents to reveal rusted armour, swords, old dishes, and various other ancient items. As Luffy grabs the old suit of armour to put it on, Nami looks through the antiques to see that there's not a single navigation tool that she can use.

"This isn't treasure at all! There's not even a single clue on how we can get to Sky Island!" the redhead's eyebrow twitched at all the junk in front of her, before her anger turns towards the men who brought it.

"This was all that was in the wreck" Zoro says, while Luffy walks around in the suit of armour as if he's a knight.

"It looked like the place was attacked. By what I'm not sure" Sanji sighs in disappointment of not bringing anything useful to Nami. Nami groans at the excuse, before she throws the rusted mace, that's in her hands, onto the pile.

"If that was the case, then we needed information. Whatever happened to them could happen to us! We need things like charters, diaries, compasses, not this trash!" she stomps on the stuff angrily, when she sees Luffy still playing around in the armour. She quickly turns to him, and gives him the calmest look that she can make "And what's that Luffy?"

"A suit of armour" Luffy says as if he's not in danger at the moment.

Nami slowly nods, while she keeps a calm smile on her face, but her body betrays that look when she reaches behind her to grab a dull, rusted, sword. Luffy's eyes widened, when he sees her about to swing at him, and all the armour fall off of him once the hit connects. The navigator groans in frustration of all the idiots around her, when Sanji goes up to her with a smile, and a cute little seashell in his hands.

"I still brought a shell for you" Sanji said with a small smile.

"I don't want it!" Nami says as she walks away, and goes up to the upper deck where Robin has been watching the scene this whole time.

"How 'bout a necklace?" Anamaria said by raising the golden jewellery that she had managed to sneak into her pocket. That simple sentence made the navigator freeze and then scurry quickly to Ana's side, taking the golden trinket from her and cooing at it.

"I'll be keeping the shell if you don't want it then" Anamaria said, taking it from Sanji's hand feeling a bit bothered by his earlier comments about the mermaids.

Ж

"Having trouble?" Robin casually asks Nami as she holds onto something behind her back.

"You don't know the half of it. I don't know where we can go next" the navigator can only sigh in frustration as she sits down next to her.

The archaeologist looks over to Anamaria, who overheard, to see that she shows no sign of suggesting her eternal pose. So to help, Robin takes an eternal pose, with the word 'Jaya' engraved at the top of it, from behind her back, and shows it to Nami.

"Maybe this will help"

"How'd you get this?!" Nami's eyes widened at the eternal pose, and examines it to see that it's not pointing up.

"I stole it from the monkey's ship" Robin says before she grows confused when she sees the navigator trembling with her head down. When Nami lifts her face, she shows the helpful woman the tears of joy that are streaming down her face.

"You're the only one who understands me! Well..." Nami chuckles awkwardly as she looked back at Anamaria

"You've been through a lot, haven't you?" Robin sweat drops at her overjoyed attitude to see that she's serious.

"It goes to Jaya?" the redhead nods as she looks at the eternal pose, to see that it's meant for Jaya.

"Yes, it must be where Masira's headquarters is"

"So we're heading to Jaya?" Luffy, who overheard the conversation, takes off the remaining armour, and looks up at them.

"That's for you to decide! We need to get answers on how to go to Sky Island!" Nami says in agitation.

"Alright, we're heading to Jaya, then Sky Island!" Luffy nods in agreement as he turns to the others

Chopper and Usopp cheer in agreement, while Sanji and Zoro get to work on sailing the ship. Nami goes off to direct the ship on course; Usopp, and Chopper finally manage to pry the octopus from the weapon.

"Go home now" Chopper says as he tosses the pink octopus over the railing, and back into the ocean.

Ж

"Are we really keeping this rusted sword?" Anamaria asked as she took the weapon and held it up.

"Keep it as a backup" Zoro says as he finishes his work, and takes the weapon. Once he takes the sword out of the sheath, he flinches when he sees the blade shatter as soon as it's out in the air.

"Haiiiiii" Ana shook her head when Zoro goes off to the pile of antiques to see if any swords can be used.

"You guys think Jaya's a spring island?"

"I think so" Chopper nods in agreement as he enjoys the warmth. The reindeer looks up at the lovely sky to see three seagulls happily flying above them. "Even the birds are...!"

He stopped himself when all three birds were shot at, and started free falling towards them. The others look at the birds in shock as Chopper rushes below deck, and comes back out with a first aid kit in hand. Usopp looks around nervously to see that there's not a single ship around them.

"Where did those shots come from?!" Chopper takes a bullet out of one of the dead birds, and examines it.

"It looks like the bullets came from the front of the ship!" he said.

"Are you sure? Because there's no way that the shots could come from there" Nami looks ahead to see an island, that's so far ahead that it looks tiny to them.

"It's the truth!" Chopper says as he takes the rest of the bullets out of the dead birds. Anamaria stared at Sanji trying to leave to be with Nami, after she left with Zoro and Luffy, but Usopp and Chopper are clinging to his leg.

"Don't go, the ship could get attacked!" Usopp says as he and Chopper beg him to stay.

"Alright, alright, I'll stay. Now let go." Sanji says as the childish pirates do as they're told.

"Leave 'er alone cook. Greeny is strong enough ta protect her by 'imself" the the sharp tongued woman grumbled making the blond she directed herself to to stare at her in shock, feeling a bit weird at how she so casually complimented the swordsman.

His teeth bit down on the cigarette he was still smoking as he left to the kitchen muttering things under his breath. Anamaria hid a smirk of satisfaction from when she got the reaction she wanted from him. She saw a weirdly colourful bird from the corner of her eye and remembers when they left her alone on the ship instead of waiting for her.

"A-Ana-san? Where are you going? Noooo don't leave us too!" Usopp and Chopper chorused as the woman whistled for Sable, the snake quickly slithering over to her side.

As she and Sable made their way through the city there, Anamaria ignored the stares they were receiving from civilians, and heads to the uninhabited part of the island where she had seen the bird flying about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
148K 6.3K 18
╰┈➤JJK x Luffy fem reader. ─❝I'M Y/N, I'M GONNA BE KING OF THE PIRATES AND KICK YOUR ASS...❞ ══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══ Lɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ | A very good hearted you...
197K 8.7K 29
╰┈➤ One piece x Makima reader. ── ❝𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄...
13.3K 453 22
"cause im a giver, it's only nature... ...i live for danger." ••••••••••••••••••••••••• no one on the sea nor on the land doesn't know her name. ever...