Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 136
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 137

417 4 0
By haenaaz

"An'an!"

Zhang Lu usually has very few vacations and can't go home all year round. This is the vacation she finally got, and she only has one month.

After she came back, she saw her relatives at home and came directly to see Cen Huaian.

Cen Huaian came out of the company's experimental department wearing simple casual clothes and heard Zhang Lu's particularly energetic voice.

"sister."

Zhang Lu went over and gave Cen Huai'an a big bear hug, then let go of him and patted him on the shoulder and said, "I've heard about your reputation in the army. This is really a big move by you, bringing glory to the country!"

Cen Huai'an's scientific research achievements have broken the semiconductor blockade imposed on China by developed countries. Through China's own efforts, it has opened a crack in the semiconductor world.

And through this gap, China's semiconductor industry will get better and better in the future and make more achievements.

In particular, the exchange meeting held by Cen Huai'an gave all scientific researchers a research direction. This is really a selfless and great decision.

From the release of scientific research results to the exchange meeting, the news has been broadcast on CCTV several times, and has been reported on various social media. Zhang Lu is required to watch the news together every day in the army, so he naturally knows Cen Huai'an's reputation in the army.

It can be said that when everyone in China talks about Cen Huai'an, they all admire and admire him, and he will be written into textbooks in the future.

Cen Huaian laughed: "Sister, you know, actually I just did what I should do."

Zhang Lu: "But what you have done has helped countless people avoid detours. Don't be modest. I'll treat you to wherever you want to eat."

After much deliberation, the two finally went to Yunmengze. They have tasted everything in the capital, but Yunmengze's food is the most delicious.

The two of them did not disturb Jiang Zhida, but just found a private room to sit and talk while eating.

Talk about the current situation of the two of them, talk about their relatives and friends.

"By the way, did you see Tang Song when you came back?"

Cen Huaian was eating sweet and sour crucian carp. He remembered that Tang Song often asked him about Zhang Lu's news, so he asked.

Zhang Lu raised his head with a strange look in his eyes: "No, I will definitely see you relatives first when I come back."

Cen Huaian said "hmm" and said nothing else, focusing on eating.

Zhang Lu asked again in confusion: "Why did you suddenly talk about him? I remember you guys don't talk often."

In the past, when Zhang Lu, Tang Song, and Cen Huaian went out to compete together, she was the one who talked to them. Tang Song and Cen Huaian talked less than the other.

Cen Huaian calmly swallowed a mouthful of food and said, "He often asks you if you have contacted me."

Zhang Lu felt even more strange. He took a sip of the soup and said, "Why do you ask this question?"

Cen Huaian: "Maybe it's because he can't contact you."

Zhang Lu couldn't understand, so he waved his hands and concentrated on eating: "I'll ask him later."

No matter when he eats Yun Mengze's food, Zhang Lu will always fill himself up. However, she now exercises a lot and eats a lot, and her bulging belly can be digested by walking out in a while.

She was drinking Yunmengze's special drink, and her body was still sitting upright on the chair. This was a habit she had developed over many years of joining the army: "I'm going to go out and have some fun next. Do you have time?"

Cen Huaian: "I can only spare a day or two for the time gate. It can be close, but not far away."

Zhang Lu said nonchalantly: "I can do it whether it's near or far. There are a lot of interesting things around our capital. I'll look for them and make an appointment with you then."

"good."

*

Before Zhang Lu could find a suitable place to go out and play, her mother arranged a blind date for her.

Zhang Lu showed an expression of disbelief: "Mom, this doesn't seem like something you would do! Don't you just ignore me?"

"Yes, I think you are in a men's place in the army. How can you pick out a man? Who knows that you have been there for so many years and you are still alone. And look at your personality and your hairstyle. If I were If I don't give you a blind date, who will marry you?"

Zhang Lu rolled his eyes to the sky: "Mom, I'm also very good, okay. Many people in the army like me! You've put me down too low!"

Jiang Zhiguan asked her: "Who in the army likes you?"

Jiang Zhiguan went to see Zhang Lu in the army and knew several of her comrades, but didn't find any ambiguous ones.

Zhang Lu thought carefully for a while and said "hmm" for a long time without naming anyone. The main reason is that she usually only thinks about training in the army and how to improve her flying ability and complete the mission. She has no intention of looking for someone to talk to. In love.

In other words, Zhang Lu didn't know how to fall in love and had never thought about it.

"Look." Jiang Zhiguan looked like he had guessed it a long time ago, "Just go and meet him. That little boy is very good. He is in the same high school as you."

Zhang Lu had a look of reluctance. She felt that she could be free alone, so why bother to find a partner?

However, Jiang Zhiguan strongly urged her to go. Even if she was not in love now, she still had to go and meet this boy.

Zhang Lu could only agree. She had only been at home for a few days, so she just wanted to make her mother happy.

However, she called Cen Huai'an with her PHS to complain: "What do you think my mother thinks? She actually arranged a blind date for me! Did my aunt arrange it for you?"

Cen Huaian: "No."

He tried hard to recall, and he had all the memories of getting along with his mother, but Chu Xia had never asked him about love.

However, Cen Huai'an himself didn't pay much attention to this matter, and he was as ignorant as Zhang Lu.

Zhang Lu: "I know that my aunt has always respected you. Why don't you go with me tomorrow? You just want to see with me what the boy who was highly praised by my mother looks like."

Cen Huaian: "I have work tomorrow."

Zhang Lu went to see the boy himself.

Jiang Zhiguan said that she had booked a place and was in a teahouse. Zhang Lu said, "Mom, do you think I am a tea drinker?"

Jiang Zhiguan patted her and said, "The environment there is good and the sex is good."

Zhang Lu nodded indifferently.

The next day, she arrived at the teahouse Jiang Zhiguan had mentioned. When she walked in, she still had a book in her hand. This was also what her mother said was a sign of meeting, so that the man and woman would not know each other and end up finding the person.

Zhang Lu agreed to meet. Although he was speechless to Jiang Zhiguan, he did as he wished.

She took the book and went up to the second floor.

This teahouse is a typical antique teahouse. There are screens between the seats and the doors are decorated with flowers and green plants. It is really well hidden.

Zhang Lu walked up holding "Journey to the West" and wearing a military green T-shirt and black pants. He was out of tune with the environment.

She was looking around at the people holding the same book as her, when she saw someone familiar.

"Tang Song, are you here to drink tea too?" Zhang Lu said and walked towards him.

Tang Song stood up from his seat and picked up a book from the table. Then he looked at Zhang Lu with a smile: "I'm waiting for you."

Zhang Lu followed his movements and saw the book in his hand, and his eyes widened in shock: "You...I...how could it be you!"

"it's me."

Tang Song pulled out the chair and motioned for her to sit down first.

Zhang Lu couldn't think anymore, and was still in a state of shock. She couldn't imagine how her good friend would become a blind date, or her mother introduced her to her.

"How did you meet my mother?"

Tang Song picked up the kettle and poured a cup of tea for Zhang Lu: "The tea is warm and you can drink it directly. Take a sip of tea first to moisturize your lips."

Zhang Lu brought over the tea and drank it in one gulp. Tang Song poured it for her again before speaking: "Actually, it was just a coincidence that my aunt accidentally sprained her foot in the mall that day. I happened to be shopping with my grandma, so I helped take her to the hospital. . Later, my aunt chatted with me and talked about you, and I found out that she was your mother."

Zhang Lu drank more of the water in front of him and looked at Tang Song, "Then what? How did my mother think of letting you go on a blind date with me? Does she know that you know me?"

Tang Song poured her water again, pushed the snack towards her and said, "I know. Auntie is a little worried about your marriage."

Zhang Lu frowned and looked at Tang Song in confusion: "You know it's me who's going on a blind date, so why would you agree to my mother's outrageous request? And you even collaborated to trick me here."

Zhang Lu wasn't very angry if he was angry, he just didn't understand Tang Song's behavior.

Tang Song looked at Zhang Lu seriously. Zhang Lu looked into his eyes and suddenly found that his eyes were very beautiful. She couldn't understand the emotions in his eyes, but it made her panic and subconsciously looked away.

"Because I like you and I don't want you to go on a blind date with anyone else. Auntie said she wanted to find a blind date for you, so I told her directly that I wanted to be the blind date."

At that time, she heard that Jiang Zhiguan had already found several good boys, and she was waiting for Zhang Lu to arrange a blind date for her during his vacation.

When Tang Song heard this, he immediately panicked and said immediately without thinking much: "Auntie, what do you think of me?"

When he realized that he had already said that he wanted to go on a blind date with Zhang Lu, he and Jiang Zhiguan revealed his love for Zhang Lu.

Jiang Zhiguan already liked his personality, and he liked him even more after getting to know his work and family. Especially since he had liked Zhang Lu for so many years, where could he find such a suitable person and immediately put him first in the blind date.

Tang Song didn't want to hide it from Zhang Lu at first, but Jiang Zhiguan didn't allow him to tell him because he was worried that Zhang Lu wouldn't want to come over.

After hearing what Tang Song said, Zhang Lu sat there in shock for several seconds before blinking, took a sip of tea, looked at Tang Song and said, "You like me? How is it possible? We have known each other for so many years and I haven't even looked at him. come out."

Tang Song lowered his head and smiled bitterly, not forgetting to pour tea for Zhang Lu.

"I thought I made it obvious. If you ask Cen Huaian, he must have noticed it. Lulu, what about you? Do you only feel like a friend to me?"

Zhang Luti and Tang Song looked into each other's eyes, and the seriousness in his eyes deepened with those things that made her panic.

Zhang Lu: "I have never thought about anything other than friends. I don't know how to answer what you are saying now."

Tang Song couldn't tell whether he was disappointed or not, but he could accept this answer because he had expected worse.

"I know this is sudden, but Lulu, I want to pursue you openly. Are you willing to give me this chance?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 367 21
https://m.shubaow.net/288/288568/ Author: Ling Younian Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-06-25 Latest: Chapter 191 Extra Story...
129K 2.7K 152
Author: Burning Nine Leaps Status: Completed Classification: Rebirth Links: https://www.readnovel.com/book/21874878201788304 http://www...
243K 3.9K 95
Novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. Immerse in retro!Ciao! https://m.ajjxsw.com/txt/21474.html Category: Rebirth Novel author: Smaller~ Siz...
124K 2.3K 64
Su Ying traveled from another world to the 1970s. When she first transmigrated, the original body had a heart attack when she heard the news that her...