Dressed as a prodigy genius v...

By haenaaz

Dressed as a prodigy genius villain's mother (穿成年代文天才反派亲妈) Author : 木梓潼 Chapter 144 https://m.shubaow.net/281... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
CHAPTER 103
CHAPTER 104
CHAPTER 105
CHAPTER 106
CHAPTER 107
CHAPTER 108
CHAPTER 109
CHAPTER 110
CHAPTER 111
CHAPTER 112
CHAPTER 113
CHAPTER 114
CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 116
CHAPTER 117
CHAPTER 118
CHAPTER 119
CHAPTER 120
CHAPTER 121
CHAPTER 122
CHAPTER 123
CHAPTER 124
CHAPTER 125
CHAPTER 126
CHAPTER 127
CHAPTER 128
CHAPTER 129
CHAPTER 130
CHAPTER 131
CHAPTER 132
CHAPTER 133
CHAPTER 134
CHAPTER 135
CHAPTER 137
CHAPTER 138
CHAPTER 139
CHAPTER 140
CHAPTER 141
CHAPTER 142
CHAPTER 143
CHAPTER 144

CHAPTER 136

408 6 0
By haenaaz

Zhang Lu had just returned from a test flight mission. She took off her helmet handsomely, flicked her hair, and got out of the fighter jet in a sultry manner.

Because Jiang Zhiguan firmly disagreed with her shaving her hair any longer, Zhang Lu now has short hair. At first glance, he looks handsome.

After graduation, Zhang Lu joined the Air Force and became a fighter aviation soldier after completing training at the base.

She usually trains very hard and flies many missions, especially when there are some large-scale exercise missions. Their fighter aviation plays an important role in the exercise.

After Zhang Lu completed all the training and was officially allowed to fly solo as the first place, Zhang Lu flew into the sky alone in a fighter plane. His adrenaline surged and he seemed to have really turned into a bird. She would never forget that feeling.

As a female pilot, she has successfully achieved physical fitness, mental fitness and flying skills that are not inferior to or even better than those of male pilots.

After the successful solo flight, Zhang Lu began to officially perform various flight missions. Pilot new fighter jets for test flights, exercises, and aviation and aerospace expos to provide exhibition commentary.

Every time she was assigned a task, she could deliver a perfect answer, which made her leaders value her more and more.

"Perfect performance!"

When Zhang Lu walked towards his comrade, he gave her a thumbs up. Zhang Lu raised his eyebrows, with a confident and bright smile on his face: "That's right."

"Are you confident of winning a gold helmet in this year's free air battle?"

Zhang Lu nodded: "It's necessary."

Comrade: "Awesome."

The military aviation "Golden Helmet" free air combat competition is the latest air force competition passed and held. It is held every year to introduce new concepts, use the most advanced fighter jets and weapons in combat, and select the best fighter aviation pilots in the air force.

In the competition, everyone will fly the same model of fighter jet, hit the target in a real environment, and earn points.

In the competition, pilots competing together can use various methods to interfere with each other and freely fight against the enemy, as long as they can win.

This is the most realistic battlefield simulation. Every competition can bring huge gains to the best pilots. It has many more benefits than the previous competition method that required altitude differences to ensure safe flight.

Last year, this competition was just a small-scale test run. Because the results were unexpectedly good, this year is the full-scale competition.

Zhang Lu was successfully selected among one hundred contestants to represent their division and their group in the competition.

In addition to her own individual competition, she also has team competitions.

One hundred high-spirited top fighter pilots selected from various divisions and regiments of the Air Force stood on the competition field, waiting for the competition to begin.

The competition began, and Zhang Lu took off in a fighter plane. At this moment, there was no competition, only the most real battlefield.

She was flying in the air, looking for targets to hit. In addition to finding targets on the ground, she also had to prevent interference from other fighters and find opportunities to interfere with other fighters.

"Look at the No. 5 fighter, what kind of fighting style is that?"

The military director's office could see the status of each fighter plane in the room. When seeing the outstanding fighter planes, the observing officer immediately exclaimed.

All the senior officers in the director's department gathered around: "Is this someone from your division? Commander Wang."

A man in his fifties looked at the man next to him who was about the same age. The stars on their shoulders indicate that they hold the same position.

Mr. Wang nodded calmly: "Yes, this kid's mind works very fast."

What is the competition about? It is all about various combat moves, strange moves and clever moves. As long as you can think of them, you can use them, as long as you can win.

Zhang Lu used an unconventional style of play. The fighter planes were outplayed by her, and the other pilots were disturbed by her to the point of being disgusted and unable to do anything.

Her hit rate is also frighteningly high. As long as she hits the target, she will always hit it with one hit, without a second hit.

In the end, Zhang Lu won the first place in the Air Force Free Air Combat Competition with the highest score of 42 points, and also broke the record of the best pilot in the previous competition.

And when she took off her helmet and stood next to her fighter plane, her smile hurt the eyes of other participating pilots.

The main reason was that her fighting style was really rogue, and those pilots hated her so much that they all ignored that she was one of the few female pilots among the hundred pilots.

The smile on Commander Wang's face in the director's department also made other divisions want to beat him up.

"Zhang Lu is still young. There was a slight mistake in this flight. Keep working hard."

Other division chiefs: Damn it, if you keep pretending, you must be happy already.

But they thought sadly that if Zhang Lu was their master, they would show off even more than Master Wang.

Zhang Lu held the golden helmet and kissed it heavily. Her smile turned into a flower. She stood on the podium dazzlingly, so that no one could ignore her brilliance!

*

"It's done! It's done!"

In the experimental department of Zhenxing Technology Co., Ltd., excited voices rang out. Looking at the small chip under the instrument, the emotions in everyone's hearts could no longer be calmed down. Many people held their heads and cried.

"After so long hard work, I finally saw the results. I have no regrets in my life!" A researcher said with tears streaming down his face.

The companion next to him patted him on the shoulder with the same sentiment: "Don't talk so early, this is just the first step, and there will be more steps in the future!"

Cen Huai'an is closest to that small chip, which is this gadget. They have been researching it since the establishment of the experimental department. After so many years and countless failures, they finally made it today.

He didn't think about how significant this was in the history of Chinese semiconductors and what a milestone it was.

He only feels happy now and feels satisfied that his wish has been fulfilled.

He waved to all the members of the experimental team: "I'm going to invite you to dinner today. You can go and eat whatever you want. I'll make sure you come back. Li Shi, please take care of this. I'm going to rest first."

Cen Huaian was too tired. He didn't want to celebrate or do anything at the moment. He just wanted to lie in bed and have a good sleep.

In the second year of Cen Huaian's work with Bangzi, he also came out of Professor Liu's laboratory and went directly to him, saying that he wanted to join his research team.

Cen Huai'an didn't ask him the reason. If he wanted to come, he would accept him.

Li Shi cooperated perfectly with Professor Liu in his laboratory before. Now in the new research team, all research is done under Cen Huaian's instructions, and the two people cooperate even better.

Li Shi responded, and Cen Huaian entered his lounge inside. In the company's experimental department, Cen Huaian reserved a room for sleeping in order to facilitate research.

Cen Huai'an slept for a long time this time, and he also had a long, long dream.

In the dream, his mother was not as good as his current mother, and she died when he was five years old.

Later, he went to live with his grandparents. They and his father were very busy at work. At the age of five, he had an unpleasant personality and was ostracized and isolated in the army. His personality became more and more extreme and withdrawn.

Later, when he grew up, he somehow became close friends with Qi Ming, and even fell in love with Qi Ming's girlfriend without knowing it.

By then he had already built his own business empire. He knew that he could not take anything by force, so for the sake of his good brothers and loved ones, he was willing to give up opportunities again and again to support Qi Ming's company.

But later, he didn't know why, but suddenly there was something illegal in his company, and he became the guilty party.

At that time, Cen Huaian was alone, with weak family ties and no lover. He felt that everything was meaningless, and he did not want to prove himself, so he was willing to go to jail.

At that time, the country was severely cracking down on companies like his that had a bad background and were built using various illegal means, and he was sentenced to death.

When he opened his eyes again, Cen Huaian woke up. His first reaction was to touch his forehead. He was fine. This was the rest room of his laboratory. Nothing in the dream had happened.

But for some reason, Cen Huaian felt that the dream was so real, and those experiences were as if he had really experienced them.

Cen Huaian immediately left the laboratory and drove home.

His laboratory is also in the capital, but not in the southern suburbs. He took the driver's license test when he had free time and got it within a month.

When she got home, Chu Xia was cooking dinner. She was wearing a long woolen skirt. The weather in early winter was as warm as spring and summer in the house.

"mom."

Seeing Chu Xia, Cen Huaian's heart suddenly calmed down, and all the panic caused by that dream disappeared.

Chu Xia looked up, her face was still as young as a girl in her twenties, even though she was already quite old. This is the result of her careful maintenance.

"An'an!"

A big smile appeared on Chu Xia's face.

Cen Huaian walked over and hugged Chu Xia.

Chu Xia sensitively felt that his mood was wrong and patted him on the back. Now Chu Xia only reaches An An's chest, he has grown too tall.

"What's wrong?"

"Had a terrible nightmare."

Chu Xia smiled and said: "It's okay, it's all a dream and a lie."

"Um."

The lonely feeling in the dream that made his heart turn to death was gone. Holding his mother in his arms, warmth arose in his heart again.

He is not alone, he has a mother, father, grandparents, and many relatives.

Cen Huaian asked Chu Xia to rest while he cooked. At this time, Cen Zhengnian also came back. The father and son looked at each other, and everything they said was reflected in their eyes.

*

The front page headline of the newspaper stated that Zhenxing Technology Co., Ltd. had a new technological breakthrough. Once this achievement was released, it shocked the entire semiconductor industry in China. Countless reporters and scientific researchers flocked to Cen Huai'an and Kunzi's company.

What everyone wanted to see most was Cen Huaian, but he did not meet reporters and did not accept interviews.

For scientific researchers in the same field who want to visit and study, Cen Huaian decided to hold a semiconductor communication scientific research exchange meeting, inviting all scientists who want to learn about their research results to participate.

Kuniko shook the car key in his hand and asked, "Don't you like this kind of exchange meeting?"

Cen Huaian: "I want China to make progress in semiconductor research."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.3K 64
Su Ying traveled from another world to the 1970s. When she first transmigrated, the original body had a heart attack when she heard the news that her...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
243K 3.9K 95
Novel is not mine. For reading purposes only. Immerse in retro!Ciao! https://m.ajjxsw.com/txt/21474.html Category: Rebirth Novel author: Smaller~ Siz...
155K 3.1K 200
brief introduction: Lin Susu was reborn. This time, she must be filial to her grandmother and keep the bracelet handed down from her ancestors. There...